Hot Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,175 Followers

"Yeah, baby boy."

He laughs and pulls her in his arms. His cock is half hard from looking at her nipples.

She gasps as he pulls her against him.

"Nice hug, huh mom."

She blushes.

"Just what is that poking me.?"

"Sorry, mom. Your t shirt looks really good on you. I can see through it."

"You like what you see, you bad boy?"

"yep, I keep telling you that you are hot."

He hugs her tighter and her pussy gets wet.

"You feel good in my arms. Mom."

"I know, baby. It feels good to be held. It's been a long time since a man held me."

She kisses him on the lips and breaks away. Her plan is forming in her mind. He is going to get fucked tonight.

She goes in her room and pulls some old dresses out of her closet. She tries one on. She goes to the door and calls Dan.

"Dan, will you come here for a minute. I need your advice."

He walks in. He is still wearing boxers.

"I'm going through some of my old clothes. I need your advice on which ones to keep."

"OK, mom. Throw that one away. It's old and out of style."

"Turn around while I put on another one."

"Mom, I've seen you in your bikini. Your bra and panties are no different."

"Yeah, I guess your right."

She takes it off and tosses it in the discard pile. She puts another one on.

"Yeah, dump that one too."

She picks up another one.

"Turn around. I can't wear a bra with this one. No peeking."

She takes her bra off.

"I'm peeking, mom. Nice rack."

"Dan. You shouldn't do that."

"I can't help it mom. Your too hot. I want to see you."

"You bad boy. You want to see me naked. Is that what you want?"

She thinks a minute and quickly pulls her panties off.

"That would be great, mom. I'm turning around."

He turns and looks at her. His eyes pop open and his jaw drops.

"OH god, mom. You are so beautiful. You definitely are a MILF."

He slowly walks toward her. His cock is tenting his boxers. She meets him halfway and puts her arms around him. He pulls her naked body to his. He groans.

"Mom, I love you so much. I've wanted this for so long."

She stands on tiptoe and kisses him.

"I love you too, baby."

She slides her tongue in his mouth. Their tongues meet and wrestle. She slowly pulls his boxers down and takes his cock in her hand.

"Oh my god. Where did you get that big cock. It's so huge. You grew up a lot."

"It's on loan, mom. I have to take it back tomorrow."

They both laugh and it breaks the tension.

"Oh god, baby. That is going to feel so good in me. I've never had one that big."

"Mom, there is something you should know. I'm a virgin. I've never had a woman."

"Don't worry, baby. I'll teach you everything you need to know. First I want to suck that big cock. You'll love that when I take your cum down my throat. Then you're going to learn to eat pussy, and the grand finale is when I fuck you."

"Wow. Mom. You are real nasty in the bedroom. It's a real turn on. I like you to talk dirty to me."

"I finally get to feel like a woman again. I miss sex so much. Now I have a man to take care of me."

She pulls him to the bed and sits down. She takes his cock in both hands.

"Oh god. Your cock is so pretty."

She kisses it on the head and he moans. She takes the head in and sucks and licks it. His knees start to wobble. She pulls him to her and pushes him on the bed. She rolls him on his back and gets between his legs.

"Hang on, baby. I'm about to take you to heaven."

She takes half of it down her throat and he humps up to her. She pulls out and takes it again.

"You're too big for me to take all the way. I'll have to practice for that."

She sucks and licks and she feels it coming. His cock swells in her mouth and he cums for her.

"Oh god. Mom, that is so good. My cock exploded. That is amazing."

"Yes it was, baby. Your cum tastes so good, It's been way too long since I tasted it. I will be on a steady diet of you cum from now on."

"Now it's pussy eating time. Get down here between my legs."

He moves down and she spreads her legs.

"See those lips? The like to be kissed and sucked. See right there at the top of my slit. That's my clit. It's the most sensitive part. That likes to be licked and sucked too. Your fingers go in my hole and there is a G spot in there I want you to find."

He kisses her pussy lips and she gasps. He sticks one finger in her and she gasps again.

"Oh yes. Baby. That's so good. You're learning fast. Move your fingers in and out and kiss and lick my lips some more.

He follows her instructions and sees pussy juice start running down her ass crack. He licks it up as fast as he can. She is moaning and groaning.

"Yes, baby. That's so good."

He moves up and sucks on her clit. She screams and cums. He sucks it up again and she cums again.

"Oh yes. Cumming on your mouth. So good. Yes. Yes. Yes. Cumming and cumming."

He tries to find her G spot. He curls his finger up and she cries out. He smiles. 'I found it'. He sucks her clit and massages her G spot. He screams and cums again. He keeps her going. She is screaming with each orgasm.

"OH god. Stop. It's too sensitive. Come up here and fuck me. I want that big cock in me."

He moves up and kisses her nipples. She moans and pulls him to her. He gently bites one as he twists the other. She cries out.

"Oh yes. Kiss and suck them. Bite them too. It feels so good."

She feels her pussy juice running down her ass crack.

He lifts up and places his cock head on her pussy lips. She holds it and guides it in.

"Oh god. It's so big. Go easy. You are so big."

He slowly pushes in. She cries out as he stretches her out. She cums twice just getting it in. He pushes the last of it in and she cums again as he hits her cervix.

"Oh my god. You are all the way in me. I'm so full of your cock. I never had anyone in that far. You are filling me all the way up. I can feel you touching my cervix. Oh god. So good. Yes. Yes."

"Mom, I don't have a condom on."

"I know, baby. I don't want you to use one. I want to feel your bare cock stretching me out."

She holds him against her cervix for a while and then slowly starts grinding on his bone. She feel one coming already. She grinds harder and cums on his cock.

"Oh god. Oh god. I'm cumming on your cock. It's so good. I love cumming on you."

"Roll us over, baby. I want to ride you. I want to take you to heaven again."

The roll over and she bottoms out and screams.

"Mom, you feel so good around my cock. I never thought it would be this good. You are driving me wild."

"Cum in me whenever you get ready. It's ok if it's a fast one. We can go again as soon as you're ready. Shoot your cum in me."

"What if you get preggers, mom."

"I'm ok for a while. I'm past my fertile time. Just give me that cum."

She starts stroking up in her. She feels his cock swell and his hot cum washes over her cervix.

"Oh god, mom. Oh god. I came in you. Yes. Yes. Yes."

His hot cum pushes her over the edge. She screams again and cums with him.

"Yes, baby. Your hot cum is in me. It's so hot. I want it all in me. Fill me up. Give me all your hot cum."

She falls on his chest, exhausted. He holds her by her ass cheeks.

"Well, baby, how was your first time? Was it what you expected?"

"No, mom. It was way better, I never imagined it could be that good. It's so much better than doing it my self.'

"I want to keep your cock in me. I'll wait till it get hard again and I'll fuck you some more."

"While we're waiting, I want to tell you something. I want you to know I'm not mad at you. I was on my computer and was making out a grocery list. I sent it to your computer as an attachment. I was going to print it out. I opened your laptop and saw an icon that said 'spy cam'. Guess what I found."

"Mom, I'm sorry about that. I shouldn't have ever done it. I just wanted to see you so bad. That was the only way I could think of."

"It's ok, baby. It just got things rolling faster. I guess I gave you some pretty good shows on that, huh?"

They laugh.

"You sure did. I yanked off lots of time watching you with your little silver friend."

"I guess I won't be needing it anymore. I have you now. A big cock like yours is way better."

His cock starts filling with blood again and she moans.

"Oh yes, baby. You're getting hard again."

She squeezes it and he moans. He humps up in her and she cries out.

"Yes, baby. Fuck me again. Shoot you cum in me. Fill me with it. I want more and more of it."

He flips her over.

He pushes all the way in and she cums again as it hits her cervix.

"Yes, baby. Give it to me again. Fuck me hard. Make me scream and scream. I love it. Take me hard."

He starts slowly, taking long strokes. She gasps every time he hits bottom. He speeds up and pounds on her bone. She starts cumming every time he bottoms out. She is screaming and cumming. She feels like she is having one continuous orgasm. He goes as long as he can and then howls as he unloads in her again. His howl pushes her off the edge and she cums with him again. His cum floods her cervix again.

"I can't believe how good this is with you, baby. It's the best of my life. You are so deep in me and your cum is so hot. I love this. I guess they are right when they say incest is best. It sure is. I'm fucking my son and it's great."

"I thought fucking my mom was just a fantasy I had. And now it came true. This is so great. I can't believe it."

They fuck four more times that night and fall asleep in each others arms.

Dan wakes first the next morning. He checks to see if his beautiful mom is next to him. He looks at her hot body. He touches her to make sure she is real. She stirs but doesn't wake up. He gives her a kiss on the cheek and gets up. He takes a shower and goes to the kitchen. He doesn't bother to get dressed. He starts making breakfast. He is almost done and he hears the shower go on. He smiles. She is washing all their cum juice off.

She walks in the kitchen. She hasn't bothered to get dressed either. She stops and admires his body.

"I see it wasn't a dream. Your naked body tells me it really happened."

"The fact that I can hardly walk tells me it really happened. You almost fucked me to death last night."

"Just say thanks, mom."

They laugh.

He turns off the stove and takes her in his arms. His morning wood presses into her stomach.

"Oh god. We fucked all night last night and you're still hard. Having a young lover certainly has its advantages. You are ready to fuck all the time."

"Sit down and eat, mom. My treat."

"One thing you need to know. You can never tell anyone about us. It would cause untold trouble for us."

"I know, mom. I won't tell a soul. Out of the house, you're my mom. In the house you're my naked lover."

She decides to tell him.

"I have another little story for you. When I discovered your spy cam, I didn't know what to do. I called Jan and we talked about it. I'll be you didn't that Jan and Carl are fucking."

"Holy shit, mom. Really. I never suspected. He never said a word."

"She is the one that convinced me to fuck you. She said it's the best sex she ever had. I guess he is hung like you are. She is pretty hot too. Evidently her husband is impotent, so she took Carl as her lover."

They finish breakfast and he goes out for a swim. Thank god for the privacy fence.

She grabs her cell phone and calls Jan.

"Hi Jan. Get you ass over here right now. I have an earful for you."

"Yep. All night long."

"Bye"

"Dan, put something on. Jan is coming over."

She goes and puts a robe on and waits for Jan.

Jan shows up a little later. Carol meets her at the door. She gives her a big hug.

"Come in. I have tons to tell you."

"Why are you walking funny? Is your pussy giving you problems?"

"Oh god. My pussy feels like a rag. He fucked me all night long. I lost count of how many times I came. His cock stays hard all the time."

"I told you. The are insatiable. I could hardly walk the first week I started fucking Carl. He fucked me every time I turned around."

"I told Dan you were fucking Carl. You can tell Carl about us too. I think they can keep a secret."

"Yeah, I'm ok with that."

"Carl wondered if you two were fucking. He suggested we swap. I think he want to do you."

"I don't know about that. I'll have to talk to Dan first. He may be ok with it. Carl is a cute boy. I could probably do him. One thing, though. We need to do it in the same room. No private stuff. I don't want it that way. "

"Yeah, you're right on that. It has to be in the open. No sneaking around."

"I have an idea. I'll go out and see if he want to fuck. Then you could watch us. He might go for that. It- might set him up for a swap. You can't fuck him till Carl is here. Remember the rules. All four or nothing."

"Are you taking him bareback with not protection like I said?"

"Oh god yes. It's so hot that way. His cum is so hot in my pussy. He shoots right up my cervix. I gotta be real careful he doesn't knock me up. It's going to be impossible to say no to him. He makes me cum so hard. It's amazing. I never screamed before when I came. He makes me scream every time."

"Let's go see if he wants to fuck me. I'll bet he does."

The go out and Dan is laying on a chaise lounge. His bulge is showing. Carol sits beside him and rubs his cock.

"Hi baby. Are you sleeping? Wake up. I have something to show you."

She stands up and drops her robe. Jan sits and watches.

She whispers in his ear.

"Jan wants to see us fuck. Are you ok with that. She is so happy we're fucking."

He looks at her and then turns and looks at Jan. Jan gives him a thumbs up. He smiles.

She slowly pulls his shorts down. She gives it two strokes and it comes to full mast. She leans down and kisses it. He groans. She takes it in her mouth. She sucks and licks it. She looks at Jan and sees her smiling.

She moves over him and lines it up with her pussy. She slowly slides it up in her. Dan groans.

"Oh god, mom. That feels so good. Your pussy is so hot."

"Oh yes. Big hard cock in me. Stretching my pussy out. So good."

She pushes down till it hits her cervix. She cries out and cums. Jan's eyes pop out. She pulls out till just the head is in and drops on him. She screams and cums. Jan gets up and walks closer. She sits and watches.

"Fuck him, Carol. Take his cum in your pussy. Make him knock you up. Fuck him hard. Make him squirt in you."

"Oh god. He is so big. I love this big cock. My pussy is stretched way out."

She feels his cock swelling in her.

"Yes, he's getting ready to fill me. Cum in me baby. Make me your woman again. Cum, cum, cum in me."

He groans and thrusts up in her. His cock swells and they both scream as he squirts his seed in her."

"Oh god. Hot cum in me. Hot cum Yes. Yes. Yes. Fill me with your cum."

"Mom. Mom. Your pussy is so hot. Take my cum. Take it. Yes. Yes."

"Yes, fuck that bitch. Knock her up. Fuck her full of babies. Fuck her. Fuck her hard."

She falls on his chest. She looks at Jan. Jan is all smiles.

"Jan, take off your clothes. Let Dan should see you naked."

Jan takes her clothes off. Her pussy is dripping.

"You guys made me so hot. I need to yank off. My pussy is on fire."

"Go ahead. Not many secrets here now. Go for it."

Jan leans back and sticks her finger in her pussy. She starts stroking fast. She finger fucks her self and rubs her clit. She squeals and cums.

"Oh fuck that was hot. I've never done anything like that. You guys make me crazy. No one has ever seen me yank off before. You are a bad influence on me."

"Dan has seem me cum lots of time. He has many videos to prove it. He is such a bad boy."

Jan puts her clothes back on.

"Thanks for the show, Jan. It was hot. Maybe I can see that again sometime."

"You might. You never know what tomorrow will bring."

The girls smile at each other.

"I gotta go home. Maybe Carl is home. I need his cock. You guys got me so hot."

"Bye, Jan. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Dan's cock is hard again and Carol groans. She climbs on him and takes his cock in her again. They have another screaming orgasm.

She falls off and groans. She is exhausted.

"Baby, you need to take it easy on your old mom. My pussy is so tender. I need to rest it for a while."

"OK, mom. You have two hours to rest. The we fuck again."

"Oh god. I'm going to be fucked to death my my son."

She limps to her bed and falls on it. She moans and falls asleep.

For the next few days, Carol and Dan fuck their brains out. She starts her period and they take a few days off. She finishes and they start fucking again.

Carol and Jan set up a swap session. The make it for Friday night. Carl thinks it just a dinner with Carol and Dan. Dan knows something is up. He isn't sure what.

Jan and Carl show up and the girls fix dinner. Carl and Dan kill more aliens.

"Boys. Dinner is ready. Come on before it gets cold."

They all eat dinner and the guys go in the living room. They turn on some sports.

As the girls are cleaning up, they discuss their plans for the evening.

"Carol, are you sure about out plan tonight?"

"Yes. I've been thinking all day about it. It's the forbidden fruit thing. The thrill of fucking my son is so strong. It such a turn on I can't resist it. It's the same thing with Carl. Fucking my best friends son is so bad I can't resist it either. Then add in the thrill of maybe getting pregnant. My pussy is so wet my panties are soaked."

"I feel the same about it. I want Dan's cock so bad. I don't care if I have Dan's baby or Carl's. That thrill taking their cum in me is so strong. I want it to go right in my cervix. They are both just big enough for their cock shoot straight in."

"You know what? I'm fertile tonight. I could get knocked up."

"I am too. This is so thrilling. We could both get it tonight."

"We need to plan something if we get knocked up. It's almost a sure thing we will. They put so much cum in us it has to happen. I could leave Bill. Our marriage is more like a friendship. We don't fight, but we don't interact much. He is into his work so much."

"We wouldn't have to worry about money. My daddy takes care of me. I've always been his little girl. He bought this house for me and pays me through his business. We could just move and play like we are two cougars."

"Would you do that for me. I know we are best friends, but that is a lot."

"Of course I would. How would we swap if I didn't."

"Let's go for it. I'm so hot thinking about tonight. My pussy has been wet all day."

"Mine too. Let's do it."

"OK, you fuck Dan first and we'll watch. The I'll do Carl and you watch."

"Great. It's gonna be so good taking their cum."

"Let's go check out your sexy clothes. I didn't bring anything. I want to wear something hot for them. I want my nipples and pussy hair to show, OK?"

"You dirty girl. I like the way you think."

They go into Carol's room and take out her sexy outfits. They both take off their clothes. They stand, naked looking at each other. Nasty thoughts run through their minds.

"Oh my. Are you thinking what I'm thinking."

Jam smiles.

"Oh yes. You look so beautiful. I've never had sex with another woman, but I might with you."

"It's something I might like to try. You're beautiful too."

Carol takes Jan in her arms. Their breasts touch. The both shiver with delight. Jan reaches down and touches Carol's pussy lips. Carol's hand finds Jan's wet pussy.

"Carol, this is so forbidden too. We need to try this sometime."

"I'm game, but let's take care of the boys first. We can try this later."

The both pick out a nice transparent outfit. The stand in front to the mirror.

"Just right. They will love this."

They walk into the living room. Both boys eyes pop open. They look at each other and grin. Carol sits by Carl and Jan sits on Dan's lap.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,175 Followers