Hot Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,166 Followers

"Carl. Watch this. Your mama is gonna fuck my son. Let's watch and then I'll fuck you. How does that sound."

Carl gulps.

"This should be good. It would make a great porn video."

Jan wiggles on Dan's lap. His cock fills with blood. She leans down and kisses him. She licks his lips and he takes her tongue in. Their tongues dance and she is pulling at his shirt. They both get off. She moves and sits astride him. She feels his hard cock on her pussy. She rubs her nipples on him. The both moan and groan. She stands and pulls his shorts off. His cock pops up. She stops and admires his hard body.

"Oh god. You are so pretty. This is gonna be so good. I'm gonna fuck my best friends son."

She drops to her knees and holds his cock with both hands. She leans down and kisses it. Dan moans as she takes it in her mouth. She smells his man scent and her nipples get harder. She licks and sucks on him getting it good and wet. She stands and positions herself over his cock. She lines it up and touches her pussy lips on the head. The both moan.

Carol and Carl watch closely.

"Oh god. This is so good and so bad. I love it."

She slides down, taking it all in at once. She pushes down till she feels it touch her cervix.

"Wow, Jan. Your pussy is so hot. Are you gonna take my hot cum?"

"Yes, baby. I want you to fill me with it. Put your big cock right in my cervix and give it all to me."

He thrusts up in her and she squeals. The start thrusting and grinding. She feels her first cum building. It hits her like a Mack truck. She cries out and squeezes him.

"Yes. Yes. I'm cumming on your cock. So good. Yes. Yes."

She pushes down and keeps grinding. She cums and cums. Her pussy starts milking his cock. He groans as his orgasm builds."

"I'm almost there, Jan. Are you ready for my cum?"

"Yes. Yes. Cum in me. Shoot you hot cum in me. Fill me with it."

"Fuck him, Jan. Take his hot cum. Make him shoot in your cervix. Take his seed on your egg."

She moves so his cock is lined up with her cervix. She holds him there and squeezes him. She feels his cock swell and his hot pumps into her. Her pussy catches fire.

"Oh god. He is cumming me me. I feel it going right in my womb. So good. So hot. Yes. Fill be. Give me your seed."

"Take it, Jan. Take my cum. Take it on your egg. Make me a daddy."

They cum at the same time and plant his seed deep in her. They hug each other as they come down from their high.

She gets on her knees and licks his cock clean. She gets back on his lap and looks at Carol and Carl.

Carol sits astride Carl's lap. She looks into his eyes.

"Do you have something for me? Maybe a big load of cum?"

He smiles and lifts his hips. The both pulls his shorts off. His cock pops up and hits her pussy lips. He cups her breasts and thumbs her nipples. She moans and kisses him. She shoves her tongue in his mouth. He sucks on her tongue and twirls her nipples. She cries out and takes his cock and lines it up with her pussy. She slowly slides down on it.

Dan and Jan are watching.

"Fuck him, Carol. Ride his cock. Take that hot rod all the way in. Make him cum in your hot pussy."

'Oh yes. I want his hot cum. Shoot it in me, baby. Give it all to me."

He thrusts up hard and she cries out and cums. He pulls her down and her clit finds his pelvis bone. She grinds on it and cums again. He waits till she finishes and makes her cum again. Her pussy starts milking his cock. He pinches her nipples and makes her cum again.

"Oh god. My nipples. My poor nipples. Suck and pull them. Yes. Yes. So good."

Her muscles are strong and his cum rises.

"I'm ready to cum in you. Are you ready. I have a big load for you."

She gets ready, putting his cock in the entrance to her womb.

"Yes. Cum now. I'm ready for it. Plant you seed in me. Make a baby in me. Shoot your hot cum in me."

"Knock her up, Carl. Fill her with babies. Dump your hot load in her."

His hot cum hits her cervix and she screams and cums. Her pussy milks all of it in her. She wants every drop in her.

Carl is humping hard into her. He cums so hard his head falls back and his eyes roll back in his head. Carol falls, limp on his chest. She kisses his neck and face.

"Thank you, baby. You made me cum so hard. You are a great lover. I see why your mama fucks you."

Jan says. "Wasn't this a great idea. It's so hot swapping like this."

They all agree.

Jan looks at Carol. The smile at each other."

"Remember what we talked about in your room?"

"Oh yes. Let's do it now."

The both nod yes.

They stand and take each other in their arms. Their breasts meet. They kiss and moan.

"Oh god. This is so bad. I want to lick the cum out of your pussy, Carol."

They both lay on the carpet and suck on each others nipples. Carol slowly turns and looks at Jan's pussy. As if on cue, they both start licking each others pussy. They suck and slurp up all the cum.

The guys look at each other.

"Holy shit, Dan. Look at them. This is so hot. Look at them go."

"Go girls. Suck up that cum. Lick those clits. Make each other howl."

The lick and suck and both get ready to cum.

It hits them hard and the both scream out.

"Yes. Yes. So good. Your mouth is so good on my pussy. Yes. Yes."

They both return to earth and go sit on their sons laps.

Carol says. 'How was that boys? Wasn't that something. We never tried that before. It's our first time."

"Pretty hot, mom. I saw it on the internet, but this was way better. You guys were really going for it."

"I see it got you hard, baby. Are you ready for round two. I don't have any of your cum in me."

He smiles and lifts her. He drops her on his cock.

Carl and Jan watch.

She hits bottom and cums hard.

"Oh yes. More hard cock in me. So good. Cum hard in me, baby. Shoot your load in me. I want more cum."

He pulls her down and grinds her clit on his bone. She cries out and cums on him. They stroke and grind on each other. Their orgasms build.

"Yes, baby. I'm ready for you cum. Put it in my cervix. Just where I want it. Knock me up. Make me a mommy again."

He tenses up and thrust up in her hard. His cock is in her cervix. He shoots his load in her and screams.

"Yes. Yes. My cock is exploding in your hot pussy. So hot. So hot."

"Yes, baby. Yes. Your cum is so hot. Give it all to me. Plant your seed deep in me."

The both pass out.

"Wow, mom. They fucked themselves to death. That was so hot. I didn't know they could do that."

"Let's see what we can do, baby. Try to make me pass out."

Carol and Dan come to. The look around and see Jan and Carl going at it."

"Go, you two. Give us a good show. Make a baby in there. Shoot that cum."

Carl decides to see how many time he can make his mom cum. He pulls her down and grinds on her clit. She starts cumming. He waits till she comes down and makes her cum again. He keeps her cumming and cumming. She is out of control. He waits till she is almost out and shoots in her. She screams and cums with him. She falls limp and he rolls her off onto the sofa. She is out for the count.

"Good job, bud. You fucked her out of her mind. Look at her. She is fucked out."

Jan finally comes back. She looks around, grabs Carl and hugs him.

"Holy crap, baby. What did you do to me. I went out for a while."

He smiles.

"I just fucked you, mom. Was that OK?"

"It sure was. I never came like that before. That was amazing."

They make plans for a swap like this every Friday. Eventually both girls get knocked up. The make plans to move and set themselves up and cougars.

Both girls give birth to bouncing baby boys.

The all agree that incest is best.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,166 Followers