Hot Investment Banking... Ch. 02

Story Info
Horny exec gets taught a lesson.
2.1k words
4.29
53.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 07/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deeper bitch," he growled at her, "take it all the way down."

There she was, pussy full of love beads and her hot wet juices oozing from her velvet cunt and a big hard rod of meat throbbing in her mouth. On her knees in the boardroom on one of the hottest days of the year and she was in heaven. She took a deep breath through her nose, closed her eyes and relaxed her throat. Opening up to him she looked straight up and connected with his dark hard eyes. Without blinking she swallowed down the big pulsating head until it hit the back of her throat. Green eyes still fixed on him she opened wider, gagged a little and took him deeper still. She paused for a moment, thrilling at the raw animal scent of him, breathing deeply the greatest aftershave in the world – pure fucking testosterone mixed with the salty tang of glistening pre-cum. She was wetting her panties right there – hard mahogany cutting into her knees, his bid powerful hands gripping her mane of red shining hair and the biggest mouthful of big hard cock. This was turning out to be a great day.

He knew from the minute she'd sashayed in she was a horny bitch but fuck, was she wilful. This was one sexy whore that had been allowed to get away with it for far too long. And by Christ was he going to teach her a lesson. But this was going to be tough. The electric thrill of those green eyes challenging him whilst she took his cock deeper down than any woman he'd had before had nearly made him come right there. But that would have given her control and he was going to teach this titian bitch a thing or two. She was his for the afternoon and, as he smiled to himself, she was going to learn the hardest lessons he could teach – fuck was he going to enjoy this.

She could feel him swelling and bursting inside her hot wet mouth. Oh baby this was it, her favourite part when the burning hot cum hit the back of her throat and she got to drink him down drop by pulsing drop until she'd drank him dry. Her throat was stretched wide open grasping his throbbing purple head right down inside her – pumping and sucking, willing the hot white heat to shoot into her. And then empty.

The bastard had pulled out and she was left gasping empty air. It was like being punched in the face, the shock of losing that hot pulsing meat was too much for her. Her lust was overtaken by fury – how dare he take it away from her? How fucking dare he! No man had ever pulled out from her before – most men thought of her as legend, a mythical goddess who sucked cock like no other woman and need cock like she needed oxygen. They praised and worshipped her and this bastard had ripped his life-giving cock away from her. She was furious and he was laughing at her...

"You think that's all it was going to take", he laughed. "A hot blow job? You haven't even started little girl. You've been playing with boys haven't you? Well sweetheart, now its time to grow up and play with a real man. Get on the table."

The shock of losing his hot, pulsing cock had thrown her completely and she felt a shiver of fear and excitement as she heard his calm deep voice order her up onto the boardroom table. She obeyed. She had never been so excited in her whole life.

"Stand up – open you legs."

She teetered on the table in her killer heels skidding and sliding like a new born foal on the shiny polished surface. He didn't care. She splayed her legs as far as they would go whilst constricted by her tight pencil skirt.

"Come over here."

She walked to the edge of the table. She was so hot and wet she couldn't bear it. The heart shaped vibe she gleefully rammed against her cunt earlier now began to pulse. He was staring at her as he flicked the little remote control. His gaze didn't waiver. She was his for the taking and the complete power made her wetter than she ever had ever been in her life. She hated and wanted him with a passion she had never felt before. The pulsing was unbearable – what she wanted was his big hot cock rammed deep inside her fucking her until she could take no more. And the vibe was only giving her little butterfly flickers when she wanted wild animal.

He smiled to himself – she was dripping. The musky hot scent of a wanton ripe female filled his senses. This was a cruel torture – teaching her a lesson was tough but using her was bringing him pure pleasure – the anticipation, the complete control and power. She was his and he could do anything with her and fuck yeah was he going to have some fun.

He pressed the intercom. "Rupert. Get in here now."

Rupert was the archetypal rich banker boy – currently doing his duty as the boss's bitch before he got to move up the hallowed annals of the investment banking world. He'd been waiting outside nervous and alert to his master's voice and eager to do anything and everything he was required.

"Suck her cunt."

It was a short brutal command and took her a moment to see who the new addition to the boardroom was. Ahh Rupert, they'd flirted in the lift earlier – he was big and strong and full of testosterone and stamina. Hamer had made a mistake, she was going to enjoy this. The vibe was thrust aside by those elegant hands and her skirt shoved unceremoniously up to her waist. There she stood, cunt dripping, great big juicy tits begging for a brutal massage and a young eager office boy ready to send her to the moon.

"If she comes you're fucking fired." There it was. The dark side of the contract – she was fucked. He was going to torture her until she broke – until her feisty, fiery temperament was knocked out of her. As the lust pulsed through her she no longer cared. All she wanted was to be fucked senseless by this big powerful man – and all she was going to get was fucking Rupert who was on pain of death prevented from giving her what she needed.

Rupert was a good boy and kneeling up on the boardroom table began lapping like an eager puppy at the bitch's creamy, smooth cunt. As Hamer watched he grinned inside - Christ she was wet – he had had some women in his time but never had he seen juice coming out like this. He had found himself one hot little bitch and a gusher on top – this was really turning out to be a great day.

"Harder you stupid cunt – make her fucking scream."

Rupert obeyed. Slurping her juices and sucking her pulsing clit in and out of his mouth as hard as he could. She tasted amazing – honey and musk and the wetness of her! He'd never been with a woman like it. His own cock was ramrod hard and screaming for release from his suit trousers.

The tension was unbearable, pulsing pre-orgasm waves were pounding through her body as her luscious cunt became the centre of her universe and all she wanted was to scream and scream with the release of an orgasm caused by this bastard – who hadn't even touched her yet.

The waves were pounding her now like a tsunami sucking right back through her body ready to lash through her every nerve ending like molten lava. Here it was... looking straight at him she was going to scream like never before and here it came, she was cumming noooooooooOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!

OWW BASTARD!

Rupert, terrified at the last minute of disobeying the boss had bitten hard down on her clit shocking the orgasm back inside her body – ripping his hot wet mouth away from her and all she could hear was Hamer laughing at her.

Her knees buckled beneath her and she ground down hard on Rupert's face bucking against him and covering his face with her juices. This was too much for Rupert who grabbed her hair and effortlessly slammed her down on her back against the cold hard wood. Frantically grappling with his pants he ripped his zipper down and pulled out his rock hard cock. This bitch was going to pay now – she'd teased him every single day since he'd started work forcing him to wank frantically in the men's room with the image of her tits and arse and hot wet cunt burned onto his retinas. Well now it was his turn. He grabbed her legs behind her knees and brutally thrust her legs apart ramming her further up the table until her head hung over the edge right in front of Mr Hamer's groin. Looking right at his boss he grinned as he slammed his cock into her. Her taut wet pussy opening wider and wider for him as he brutally rammed in and out of her burning hot cunt.

The sensation was amazing – she felt used and abused and hornier than she had ever been. She wanted to be opened right up, split in two by this great hard cock and the electricity of sex was shooting over her exposed skin and tits as they bounced up and down faster and faster as Rupert fucked her like a jack hammer.

Hamer could take no more – he gripped her nipples brutally pulling her further down the table. She yelled with the pleasure and the pain and came face to face with his swollen, throbbing, gorgeous cock and taut hairy balls. He rammed it full force into her open mouth and gasped as the dirty bitch opened her throat right up and took him down in one effortless move. Her tight throat muscles massaging his cock head feeling incredible as he rammed in and out of her in rhythm with Rupert's continued assault on her cunt.

"Ram this up her arse" he growled at Rupert, holding out the ergonomic remote for the AV equipment. "See if this filthy little bitch likes that."

Obedient as ever Rupert roughly yanked out the anal beads she had so gently inserted earlier and at the same time pulled his cock out of her and rammed the remote unit up inside her pussy. Cold and hard, it hurt but stretched her wider that ever and she writhed with pleasure. Without warning the remote, covered in her velvet juices was pulled out of her pussy and thrust up between her arse cheeks. With no time to prepare herself, it was rammed inside filling her, stretching her right open wide and sending shivers through her body.

Rupert repositioned himself and began to fuck her again and she felt the waves of the biggest orgasm building. Starting from the centre of her body and pulsating outwards across her skin connecting her nipples to her pussy and sending liquid pulses of electricity across her whole body. Both men sensing the building wave responded to this primeval signal. Rupert slamming his cock harder and harder into her, and one hand ramming the remote unit in and out filling her arse and cunt in a pounding incredible rhythm. The animal smell of Hamer as her face rammed against his bollocks breathing in the powerful testosterone scent of him, as his huge cock pounded in and out of her hot wet mouth ramming deeper and deeper down her throat. Ball sacks tightening Hamer was going to come – the tension grew in his body, he mauled her amazing tits pulling the nipples brutally towards him ramming himself in and out of her velvet wet mouth fucking her face harder and harder, the white hot jet building within him waiting to launch, balls sacks tightening and then rocket fired cum powering through his cock down into her eager mouth – hitting the back of her throat and her drinking down his hot wet seed, lapping him up and then sucking and cleaning him down.

Permission to cum granted with a nod from Hamer, Rupert began to slam her harder and harder and as his own seed powered through his body he pulled out and sprayed his cum all over her face and tits revelling as this dirty whore smeared herself all over, licking her fingers and pulling her tits as she was left teetering on the brink of an incredible, unbearable orgasm.. any second now any second...

"STOPPPPPPP" roared Hamer.

"Remember bitch you don't come until I give you permission. Now Rupert you useless fuck, go and set up the web cam..."