Hot Japanese Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
A summer festival leads to explosive fireworks.
3.5k words
4.55
40.5k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to the yukata matsuri, right Sara-sensei?"

I looked up from my daily schedule towards my co-worker, Yuka. We were standing behind the front counter in the school's lobby. The what festival? I wondered. Damn, I wish my Japanese was better!

"Um, the what?" I asked. Yuka giggled, as usual. She finds my lack of Japanese ability quite amusing.

"The yukata festival! You know, everyone gets dressed in yukata and watches fireworks."

"Ohhhh, right! They look like kimonos but are made from cotton, right? Yeah, I remember going to that festival by myself last year."

"By yourself, Sara-sensei?" Yuka shook her head. "Why? You do too many things on your own."

This from the 35 year old woman who still lives with her parents because she's not married. She was shocked when I took a trip to Tokyo by myself earlier this year, even though she's the first person to tell you how safe Japan is. I know, I know, cultural differences and all that. But still, living with your parents at 35? It's something I've never been able to fully understand.

"Yeah, Sara-sensei, you shouldn't go by yourself!" I felt myself blush as I looked up towards the entrance to the school. My eyes widened as I took in Tomo's appearance. He was wearing a gorgeous black suit with black leather shoes, a white shirt and a fuchsia tie. His usually spiky, messy hair was somewhat under control and he carried a black briefcase instead of his usual backpack.

"Hey, Tomo! You look nice today. Did you have a job interview?" I asked, struggling to sound casual. Officially, students and teachers aren't allowed to date and I liked my job too much to flaunt the rules blatantly. Tomo and I had already agreed that we wouldn't let on about our relationship at work.

"Yes, I did. It was really difficult!" He was leaning on the counter, looking down at me as I sat at the computer, checking my class lists for the evening. I had ditched my blazer earlier as it was too hot in the office, and I was wearing a pale blue blouse with the first few buttons undone. I realized that from this angle Tomo would have a clear view of my breasts and when I looked up I caught him staring. Our eyes met and I looked at him as if to say "cut it out!" He nodded slightly and did his best to avoid staring at me.

"So, are you gonna go to the festival, Sara-sensei? I think you'd be really cute in a yukata!" Yuka grinned. "I'll help you buy one!"

Tomo shot a wicked smile at me. "You should do it, Sara-sensei!" I melted immediately. I've never been able to resist a guy with a killer smile.

"Well, ok! It sounds like fun." I looked at Yuka. "Let's go shopping sometime this week before work."

Sadly, Tomo wasn't in any of my classes that Monday and so I had to entertain myself with my groups of housewives, old business men and high school students. When I checked my cell at the end of the day, I smiled as I saw the text message Tomo had sent:


Can't wait to see you in a yukata. So cute and so sexy! Let's go to the festival together. Meet at train station at 9 on Sat nite.

The days went by fairly quickly that week, and before I knew it, it was Friday morning and I was meeting up with Yuka at the train station. We headed over to the local mall because all of the clothing stores sell yukata in the summer. Yuka hurried me over to her favorite shop (we only had an hour before we had to start work) and enlisted the salesclerk's help. We looked through rows and rows of outfits till I found the perfect one. The dress was a pale pink colour, covered in a floral pattern in dark pink, red, yellow and orange. The obi belt was striped, in the same dark pink and orange as the flowers and tied in a big bow on the back. I tried it on, and with the help of the sales clerk and Yuka (these things are not easy to get on by yourself, trust me!) I was able to tie everything properly. I looked at myself in the mirror and took in the image. I was wearing a pair of traditional Japanese sandals and the yukata clung to my frame. While I may not be considered curvy back home, in Japan I definitely was and you could see it in this outfit. The obi cinched in my waist and pushed up my breasts; the colour complemented my pale skin, blue eyes and light brown hair.

"It's perfect! I'll take it." I got changed back into my regular suit, paid the cashier and we headed off to work with Yuka. "Thanks so much for your help!"

"Don't mention it. I'm sure Tomo will like your outfit, Sara!" Yuka said casually. I stopped dead in my tracks, nearly causing an old woman to crash into me on her bicycle. She muttered "stupid foreigner" under her breath but I was too distracted to get upset over that.

"Wh-what? What are you talking about, Yuka?" She grabbed me by the arm and pulled me off to the side of the path.

"Relax, Sara! I'm not blind, and anyway I know Tomo's sister and she told me. Don't worry, I won't tell the manager. I think it's great and your secret is safe with me. Are you going to the festival with him?"

So Yuka and I hatched a plan. I went to her house on Saturday and she helped me get into my yukata properly, and then helped me put my hair into an elaborate updo complete with Japanese hair ornaments. One last once-over in the mirror; I hardly recognized myself, but I looked damn good! I had made sure to put on my sexiest underwear since I had a feeling Tomo and I wouldn't just be watching fireworks tonight. I had selected a red satin bra and panty set because the colour looked good against my fair skin, and I had spend extra time in the shower shaving my legs and pussy. My skin was soft, smooth and silky; my outfit was sexy and my makeup was perfect. I thanked Yuka for helping me get ready and walked the 2 minutes to the train station. I called Tomo to tell him I was on my way.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Tomo, it's Sara. I'll be at the station in a minute."

"Are you wearing a yukata?"

I giggled.

"You'll have to wait and see."

When he saw me at the entrance to the station, his jaw dropped. It was my turn to smile wickedly. He came over to me, wearing the man's version of my outfit: much simpler, in navy blue, with the belt tied low on his hips. I never though a guy wearing a dress would look good, but damn! He looked fantastic.

"Wow," he said as he reached me. He immediately put his hands on my face and started to kiss me, hard. I wrapped my arms around his strong back and kissed him back, sucking on his lower lip and savoring his taste.

"You like it?" I asked as I spun in a quick circle.

"I love it. You look so sexy! Why are we going to this festival anyway?" He asked as his hand slowly slid over my ass.

"Hey, you know I want to see the fireworks," I said innocently as I took his hand off my ass and held onto it. "So let's go!"

We followed the crowds over to the park where the festival would be taking place. We were in a sea of people dressed just like us, in traditional Japanese summer clothing. Street vendors were selling all sorts of things: deep-fried balls of octopus, barbecued squid on a stick, cakes filled with red bean paste. The crowd was loud, boisterous and happy, the air was full of delicious smells and my hand was being caressed by a sexy guy. I was in a great mood when we finally got to the park. Tomo opened his backpack and pulled out a blanket for us to sit on as well as a few cans of beer.

"I didn't pack any dinner for us. Are you hungry, Sara? We could go buy some squid or something."

"Um, no that's ok. Besides, I'm not hungry... for food." I winked at him and settled myself down on the blanket. It took me a second to figure out how to sit down without flashing everyone but eventually I got settled. I patted the blanket next to me and Tomo sat down, passed me a beer and put his arm around me. I leaned against him and looked up at the starry sky. We were seated near the back of the group, far enough from all the little kids not to be annoyed by their cries but still hidden well enough inside the group not to be recognized by anyone we knew. We chatted and drank and after putting away 2 beers on an empty stomach I was feeling more than a little buzzed.

I shifted slightly and started kissing Tomo's neck and ear while running a hand through his hair. I heard him moan softly as my tongue darted out to lick his earlobe. Considering how seldom Japanese people show affection in public, I knew this was especially exciting for him. He brought his hand up to my face and caressed my cheek, then my neck, then slipped his hand inside my dress. I felt his rough fingers against my smooth skin and shivered. My nipples were rock hard already. He caressed my breast through my bra and it was my turn to moan softly. I whispered in his ear:

"Oh, god, yes. That feels so good, Tomo. You're making me wet..."

Just then, bright lights came on and an announcement startled us. We rushed to compose ourselves. The announcer informed us that the fireworks were going to start momentarily and 30 seconds later, they began. The bright lights went back out and I watched the fireworks for a few minutes, my hands roaming over Tomo's back as he kissed my neck, but I soon lost interest. The people and families around us were all staring up at the sky and the fireworks were loud enough to drown out any conversation, so I pushed Tomo onto his back and lay on my side next to him.

"I thought you wanted to watch the fireworks" he said into my ear.

"Fuck the fireworks," I said in return, running my fingertips over the triangle of chest exposed by his outfit.

"No, I'd much rather fuck you," he replied, and pushed me over so that I was lying on my back. He lay on his left side, facing me and we started to kiss again, passionately and deeply. Our tongues twirled and played together, our lips pressing against each other as he slipped his right hand back into my yukata. His fingertips trailed softly over my skin, tracing the outline of my bra before his hand slipped under it completely. His hands grazed my left nipple, playing with it, teasing me. He kissed his way up to my ear.

"Your nipples are so hard, Sara. Do you like it when I touch you? In front of all these people?" He quickly bit my earlobe and then looked at me, his deep brown eyes meeting my blue ones. His fingers started to gently pull and twist my nipple, sending shivers through my body and causing my panties to get even wetter.

"Oh, fuck yes. I love it!" I moaned as he continued to pinch my nipple. He grinned and kissed me again, hard. His hand moved to my other nipple and proceeded to twist and tease. I looked up into the night sky, watching the fireworks for a few moments as he played with my tits. Finally, I could resist no longer. I slid my right hand over to Tomo's thigh and gently separated the fabric covering his legs. I went slowly, so slowly, not wanting anyone to catch onto what I was doing. Eventually, my hand was completely covered by the fabric and I slid it up his strong, muscular thigh. Tomo stopped kissing me and looked at me again. I licked my lips as my hand reached its target. My eyes widened in surprise as I felt his bare cock – he wasn't wearing any underwear! He moaned as my hand surround his cock and begin stroking it.

"Hmm, someone's a bad boy today," I said. He just grinned and kept playing with my tits. My fingers circled his cock and began to stroke slowly up and down, running my palm over the head of his cock, then stroking back down. I would cup and caress his balls every now and then before returning to stroking him. By this point he had rolled back onto his back and had his eyes closed, one hand absently toying with my nipple. I moved onto my right side, quickly glanced around and saw that everyone was still watching the fireworks. The closest group to us was still about a meter away, so I thought we were pretty safe.

"Sit up," I said to Tomo, my hand stroking his cock faster and harder now.

"What? Why?" he asked.

"I wanna suck your cock but I don't want it to be too obvious. If you sit up, it'll look like I'm just resting my head in your lap," I explained. As soon as the words 'suck your cock' were out of my mouth, Tomo had sat up and was looking at me with lust in his eyes. I kissed him again, one hand on his cock, the other on the back of his neck, and then settled myself in his lap. He leaned back slightly and sat with his legs crossed. I took one more look around and the spread the fabric covering his cock and quickly wrapped my lips around the head. His thick cock was completely hard now, filling my mouth. I sucked on just the head as my tongue ran over it, savoring the taste. Then I slowly let my lips slide down further on his cock, just a little at a time, my hot wet mouth surrounding him. Finally, I sank all the way down on his cock. Tomo reached out and placed a hand on the back of my head, urging me on. I loved the taste of his cock and started to work up and down, up and down, as my tongue swirled around. I licked some pre-cum off the tip of his cock and swallowed it before bathing his entire cock in long licks from bottom to tip. He pushed slightly on my head and so I returned to sucking him off. Tomo's hot, thick, hard cock filled my mouth and throat as I played with his balls. I could feel his balls starting to tighten and I knew he was close to cumming. I could feel his chest vibrating as he moaned, but the sounds were drowned out by the fireworks. I was bobbing up and down on his cock, faster and faster, dying to taste his cum on my tongue. I tugged gently on his balls, and then let a finger slide up between his ass cheeks. As I glided my finger between his ass and balls, I felt him tense up. I knew he was close, so I swallowed his cock completely and soon felt his first shot of hot cum deep in my throat. I swallowed it down along with the rest of his cum, drinking it down. After he finished cumming I licked all over his cock and balls, cleaning him up. I reluctantly let his softening cock slip out of my mouth and licked my lips. I re-arranged his clothing, and then looked up. As I looked around, my eyes made contact with another guy in his 20s. He was staring at me and had obviously caught most of our show as he gave me thumbs up signal. I turned beet red and quickly laid down next to Tomo. He started to kiss me and run his hands all over me but I stopped him and whispered in his ear:

"That guy over there was watching us! I'm so embarrassed..."

"He was only watching because you're so sexy..." Tomo mumbled as he kissed all over my neck and ears. "Just relax."

With those words, he moved his hand back to my tits and started to tease and pinch my nipples again. Soon, I was writhing on the blanket and moaning again, my panties more than soaked now and my body aching to be fucked. In my passion, though, I heard the other guy call out something to Tomo in Japanese and he stopped what he was doing. He leaned down to me and spoke into my ear.

"That guy's being an asshole. Let's get out of here!"

"What did he say?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter, you don't want to know."

We gathered up our blanket, put our sandals back on and headed out of the park. The fireworks show was still well underway, so we were the only people walking down the path out of the park. We walked with our arms around each other; Tomo's hand resting more often on my ass than anywhere else. Suddenly, he pushed me up against a tree and started kissing me hard and fast. I was taken by surprise, pinned against the tree by his muscular body as he quickly pushed my thighs apart and slid a hand up to my soaked panties. He moaned into my mouth as he pushed the panties to one side and slid a finger up into my dripping pussy. He slid his finger all over my cunt, circling my clit then working down and pushing up inside of me. I pulled my mouth away from his and moaned.

"Ohhh, god, yes!! Mmm, Tomo, fuck, that feels so good..."

He slid another finger inside me, fucking me with 2 fingers as his thumb worked on my clit. My hips bucked against him and he pulled my top open to expose my bra. I quickly helped him unhook the front clasp and my tits fell free. Tomo's mouth fell upon my nipples and quickly started biting and sucking on them as he finger-fucked my pussy. I leaned against the tree, legs splayed, moaning and crying out as he brought me closer to orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, oh yes ... mmmm...fuck yes!! Oh god, fuck me harder, Tomo, shove your fingers into my cunt, baby, please!"

He eagerly complied and soon had 4 fingers working into my dripping pussy as his thumb kept pressing and rubbing my clit. He bit down on a nipple, hard, and just as the largest firecracker of the night exploded, I started cumming. My pussy walls gripped his fingers and my thighs clamped around his hand as I came hard, crying out. My hips bucked up wildly, my cunt nearly swallowing his hand as I rode my orgasm. Slowly, slowly, I started to come back down and I relaxed against the tree.

Tomo slowly slid his fingers out of my pussy, making me shiver again. He brought his fingers up between our faces and started to lick his fingers clean. My tongue snaked out and started licking his fingers too. Our tongues met momentarily a few times as we licked and sucked his fingers clean of my cum. When his hand was clean, he leaned back into me and we kissed again, softly and deeply.

"Wow. Fuck, that was fantastic!" I grinned at Tomo and he grinned back. He helped me straighten my yukata and I made sure his was presentable as well. Tomo went to readjust my panties but they were beyond soaked and pretty much useless, so I slid them down off my legs. I offered them to him a as a souvenir, jokingly, but Tomo grabbed them and tossed them into his bag with a naughty smile. He grabbed my hand and our fingers laced together as we walked out of the park and back towards the train station.

"So, where are we going? We can go back to my apartment, if you want," I offered, knowing that Tomo still lived at home with his parents. We'd spent lots of time at my apartment since that day on the train.

"No, not tonight, Sara. I'm taking you somewhere special."

I was intrigued. "Really? Where?"

"A rabu hoteru."

Huh? I thought. Tomo left me alone for a minute to buy our train tickets and I was left puzzling over the idea. Rabu hoteru....but wait....did that mean a love hotel? I'd read about them: places for young couples to go and fuck, places with themed rooms packed with toys, movies and pretty much anything you could want. My pussy started to drip again as Tomo walked back towards me with our tickets and we got on the train.