Hot, Kinky Sex

Story Info
Nasty threesome with two girls and a guy.
1k words
3.33
123.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damian entered the small room, taking notice of all the furnishings; there was king size bed against the far wall, covered in a black, silk cover, a wooden desk with a chair to the right side, and in the left corner there was a slightly open door, leading to a small bathroom. Veronica enters the room from the bathroom. She is about 5'5" tall, around 115 lbs. She is slightly tan, and is wearing a black, lacy bra and thong, complete with stockings. She is very skinny, with a slim waist, but has large, supple breasts, obviously implants, either large C or small D cup size. She is wearing a lot of makeup and has light blonde hair, which she is wearing down. It is straight and goes to just above her upper back.

She leans over the front of the bed and quietly says, "Just watch for a minute." She reaches her hands around and pulls her thong down to her ankles, then steps out of it. She continues bending over the bed, raising her tight, plump ass into the air. She spreads her legs wide, causing her shaven slip to open slightly. She reaches her hands around and spreads her ass cheeks apart, exposing her clean, pink anus. Damian has already undressed, and now, unable to control himself, grasps Veronica around the waist and ass, then drives his tongue deep into her anus. He licks it dry, then spreads it open and spits into it, then begins sliding his tongue in and out of her ass. His saliva drips out of her ass and onto her pussy, which is starting to become wet.

Veronica's ass is dripping with spit, and now Damian says, "Alright bitch, now to lube me up." With that, he lifts her legs up, dropping her head to he ground, the slides her up towards the top of the bed, until her head is hanging over the edge of the bed. He squeezes either side of her head tight, saying, "Open up, whore." Veronica opens her mouth wide, and Damian slams his now rock hard cock down her throat. He pumps himself deep into her throat as she chokes and gags for air on his 9 inch dick. Her head rocks violently with every thrust. Now Damian wraps his hands around her neck even tighter, feeling his cock ramming her throat over and over.

He removes himself and Veronicas face is dripping with saliva. Damian's dick is now smeared with spit from tip to base, and as Veronica coughs and gasps for air, she is able to yell, "Fuck my asshole! Fill my ass with your dick! Now! Fuck me now!" He pulls her head down to the floor again, then puls her legs over her until they too touch the ground right beside either side of her face. Her makeup is smeared all over her face and neck, and her eyes are still watering frm the intense throat fucking.

Her pussy and ass are now straight up in the air, and Damian climbs over Veronica and bends his erection down, just slightly into her tight ass. He then slams his torso downward, jamming his massive dick deep into her ass. She screams and moans with pleasure. "Ohhh! Fuck yes! Fuck me!" Spit is oozing out of her anus, all over Damians cock, and is running down her back and thighs. He pulls his cock out and wraps his fingers around her plump, now reddened ass and into her anus. He pulls apart as hard as he can, gaping Veronica's ass wide open. He leans his face over her ass and licks the rim of her anus, then spits into her spread hole. It bubbles back out as her ass clenches tight.

Both now stand up. Damian lays face up on the bed, then Veronica hovers over him and leans herself onto his rock hard member. Buffy now enters the room. She is taller than Veronica by about an inch, and weighs slightly more, maybe 120 lb. She is completly naked, has dirty blonde hair and, like Veronica, has a completely shaven pussy. Her tits are lager than Veronica's, about DD's and also implants. She is strapping on a large, flesh colored dildo, almost ten inches long. Veronica bobs up and down on Damian, facing Buffy, her tits bouncing around in her bra.

Damian removes Veronica's bra, exposing her large, now erect tits. Veronica leans back and lies over Damian with his dick still deep in her anus. Damian reaches over the top of Veronica to her loins and grasps her thighs, then pulls them apart. He then spreads her pussy lips wide open, and with that, Buffy slams the dildo all the way into Veronica. Buffy climbs on top of Veronica and begins licking her breasts and sucking her tits, all the while jamming the dildo deep into her pussy. "Oh fuck yes! Fuck my cunt! Fuck it harder you fucking slut!" Veronica screams.

After a few moments of harcore fucking, Damian almost cums, but both Veronica and Buffy climb off before he does. They both walk into the bathroom. Damian hears the sound of the shower, then walks in after the girls. He walks in and finds them in the shower, embracing each other, making out and licking each other, the large dildo stuck deep within Veronica's pussy. Damian climbs in behind Veronica and lifts her legs up, which she wraps around Buffy. He slides his dick into Veronica's gaping asshole,and both Buffy and Damian lean together and ram themselves in and out of Veronica.

As the hot water sprays her face, making steam rise throughout the entire bathroom, she moans with pleasure. Veronica is wedged between the two bodies, so Damian reaches around and cups both of Veronica's boobs, then squeezes, filling the hot, soft flesh in his fingers. Damian rams himself harder and harder into Veronica until he cums, deep within her anus. All three seperate, and Buffy lays on the floor with Veronica squating over her face, both dripping wet. Buffy spreads Veronica's ass apart and laps up the cum that drips out of the gaping asshole onto her face. Veronica then flips over, lays on top of her, and licks the cum off Buffy's face, too.