Hot Lips

Story Info
Margret's time at the 4077.
685 words
3.27
68.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot night in Korea. After a tiring day of meat ball surgery, Margaret left the operating room and walked to her tent for some needed rest. As she entered her quarters she fell into her bed falling immediately asleep. She dreamed of that night that she spent with Hawk Eye in that abandoned house. How she was so afraid. And how comforting it felt to be in his arms. "Oh what I wouldn't do, to be in his arms right now." she thought. During the short time she was in his embrace, she felt safe. Suddenly she awoke to a loud sound. She recognised the sound as artillery. There would be no sleep tonight.

The following morning she walked into Potter's office. "Colonel," she said to her half asleep commander, "I demand some R&R in Tokyo.." Potter, fully awake responded, "Were swamped now. There is no way I can let my head nurse gallivant around Tokyo when we are about to receive casualties.."

"But cornel" she replied, "I must go, Donald wants to see me in Tokyo now!."

"He is lonely and there are so many women in Tokyo, Colonel.."

"All I want is a 3 day pass.."

"Well" responded the cornel, "alright, I remember what it is like to be young. Tell Radar that I gave the OK for him to draw you up a pass.."

"Thank you cornel!" said Margaret and she leaned over Potter's desk and gave him a big wet kiss. She walked out of the room, blushing realising she kissed him.

After packing and getting a jeep from Egore, she left the camp. About half way to Seol, there was more artillery fire and she jumped out of her jeep and hid on the side of the road. She stared at her jeep as it exploded into a million pieces. She fainted from fright.

When she awoken, she herd talking, she opened her eyes and realised that hovering above her was four American troops. She tried to get up but she was restrained by some netting found by one of the soldiers. She said angrily, "What the hell is going on?," as her mouth was gagged by a dirty old sock. She struggled to get free but to no avail. The first of the four soldiers came up to her and rubbed her shoulders. He said, " We have a new toy to play with." as he moved his hands downward until the lay upon Margaret's breasts. Margaret struggled but the bonds only became tighter on her wrists and ankles. "You like that don't you?"

Margaret realized that she was caught and decided to make the best of it and relive some tension. She nodded her head. "Good." said the first man and he gestured for the others to come over. They removed her tight black shirt and green pants with a sharp knife, letting the cut up clothing fall to the ground. Her under clothing was ripped away as well leaving her bonded and naked out of sight on the side of the road. A soldier took his cock out of his pants and positioned it at Hot Lip's pussy. He then did thrust forward, filling Margaret to the max. She moaned in pain from the presence.

A second man crawled under her and positioned his cock at her back entrance. She shook her head but he shoved it in. The third soldier removed the sock, and as she tried to scream her mouth became occupied with a third cock, which she swallowed. The fourth man came and stat her stomach and positioned his member between her big tits. He MASHed her tits together and made a sandwich out of them. Hot Lips was balling her eyes out but soon gave in to the pleasure. She was full of cock. The four fucked her for hours until they all fell asleep.

Margaret woke in her quarters sweating realizing it was only a dream. She noticed that her sheets were covered in come and sweet. Relived she got up and left her tent heading for the swamp...