Hot Lips Houlihan's R & R

Story Info
Major Houlihan and Jack Scully in an abandoned hut.
2.9k words
4.47
21.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack Scully pulled up in front of Margaret Houlihan's tent and laid on the horn.

"Shake a leg, Hot Lips!" he yelled, "I don't want to waste another minute of this twenty-four hour pass!"

"Listen, Sargent, Scully." Margaret began, her voice filled with eagerness.

"It's back to Private." Jack corrected.

Margaret shot Jack a disgusted look. "Back to Private?!"

"Look; Major, Houlihan; I told you once before that my rank goes up and down so much my C.O. calls me yo-yo, and that it's no big deal."

"But Scully . . ."

Jack got out of the jeep and walked over to Margaret. In his most commanding tone, he whispered. "The last time we had this discussion, I left here without having fucked that sweet cunny of yours. I have no intention of letting that happen again. Understood; Major?"

"You're not the only one who had to take a cold shower." Margaret whispered back, her anger having quickly faded.

"Good. Now get your gear so we can move out."

Margaret went back in her tent: Jack close on her heels. She wasted little time folding her dress uniform, and conducting an inventory of everything she'd laid out to take.

"We're only going to be gone for twenty four hours." Jack said, as Margaret finished packing her second suitcase, "And besides, you're going to be naked most of the time."

"Scully!" Margaret laughed, "A girl's got to be prepared! In case we do decide to go out."

Margaret closed her foot locker and turned the key.

"Ready now?" Jack asked.

"Ready."

Jack picked up the two bags and carried them out to the jeep. Unceremoniously, he tossed them in the back next to his duffle bag.

"Let's go; Major!" he said, "Double time!"

Margaret fastened the padlock in place on the door to her tent and gave it a tug. Growing more and more impatient, Jack scooped her in his arms and carried her to the jeep. "Time to move out!" he said, before dropping her on the seat.

"Yes sir!" Margaret replied, snapping a sloppy salute.

Jack stepped up on running board, then climbed over Margaret and got behind the wheel.

**********

The road to Seoul was both well traveled, and well worn, and one that Margaret had been down many times before.

"Where are you going?!" she demanded, as Jack made a hard right onto a very narrow, even bumpier passage.

"A change of plans." Jack replied.

"What do you mean: 'change of plans'?"

"Instead of Seoul, we're going to this little, out-of-the-way place I just found out about. You'll love it! Quiet . . . secluded. The kind of place where you can have wild, rowdy sex and there's no one around to complain."

"Sounds kind-of romantic." Margaret said, in a sultry tone.

**********

Jack turned onto an even narrower road: one that more closely resembled a goat path. About a hundred yards in, he stopped in front of an abandoned hut, that once served as school house.

"Here we are."

"This is it?!" Margaret said, her disappointment showing.

"Yeah." Jack replied, "It may not look like much from the outside, but the roof doesn't leak, and there's a nice brass bed some Colonel left behind after a rendez-vous."

"Charming."

Jack unloaded the jeep, then covered it with some camouflage netting. "Grab your gear. Let's go inside."

"Grab my . . ." Margaret's voice trailed off as Jack picked up his duffle bag and went inside.

For all its faults, the hut wasn't all that bad. No four-star hotel, but with the brass bed, a small table and a cookstove, it had its charms.

"Take off your clothes." Jack said.

"What?"

"Take off your clothes; Major, Houlihan."

"Why?!"

"Because, for the next . . . twenty hours, you're going to be my Moose, and a Moose, in my opinion, should be naked at all times. Now take off your clothes."

"Not funny, Jack."

"Margaret, you have a choice. Either take your clothes off, now; or I'll do it for you. It doesn't matter. But one way or another, in the next sixty seconds, you WILL be naked."

The idea of being Jack's 'Moose' was not as unappealing to Margaret as Hawkeye, B.J., Charles, and the rest of her comrades back at the 4077 might have imagined. To them, she was a tough officer; ready, willing and able to take command at any time. A demanding Head Nurse who expected nothing less than perfection from her staff. Not some passionate nymph that craved sex so badly that she was more than willing to do whatever it would take to have her needs met.

"Well? Which will it be?"

Margaret opened her belt and unfastened her pants. She tugged loose her T-shirt and pulled it over her head and off. She reached behind and unfastened her bra. A second later it lay on the floor atop her shirt: her nipples growing thick in the cool air.

"Keep going." Jack said, not the least bit surprised by Margaret's unconditional surrender.

She smiled a lusty smile, then sat on the table and removed her boots and socks. She stood, and slid her pants down and over her perfect rear. Her panties followed, and the two puddled around her feet. She stepped out of them, and kicked them aside.

"It's a shame all officers don't look as good as you when they're out of uniform." Jack said, "If they did, this war could be a hell of a lot more fun."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Margaret said.

Jack reached inside his duffle bag and took out four lengths of rope. "Get on the bed, Major. On your back. Spreadeagle."

Margaret laid down and stretched out. Jack took the first length of rope and wrapped one end around her right ankle. A square knot finished it off. A few more wraps of the other end around the corner post of the bed (capped off with another square knot) held her ankle in place.

"I've always wanted to be tied to a bed and ravaged." Margaret said.

Jack took the other lengths of rope in hand and methodically moved around the bed carefully staking Margaret to the four corners. When he finished, she tested his handiwork. To no avail.

"You will be gentle with me? Won't you?" Margaret asked.

"Is that what you want? Moose?"

"I . . ."

Margaret started to speak, then stopped. Jack picked up his helmet and started for the door. "I didn't think so. Now don't go anywhere. I'll be right back."

**********

Jack set his helmet (filled with water) on the bed next to Margaret and balanced it against her right breast. "What's that for?" she asked.

"Your shave."

"My what?!"

"Shave, Miss Houlihan. A buddy of mine was in Tokyo last month, and the 'geisha' he had was completely bare; down there. He said it was really . . . hot."

"You're going to shave my . . .?! What will I tell my nurses when they see me in the shower?!"

"Tell them you didn't want to loose that bet with Hawkeye. The one about whether or not you're a true blonde? Tell them you figured that if you shaved your short-hairs, he'd have no way of proving you aren't."

"I can't tell them that!!"

"Then tell them that you like the way BJ's mustache feels when he goes down on you."

"Scully!"

Jack searched his duffle bag and took out his shaving mug and brush. Without saying a word, he added a little water, and began to build the lather. He spoke: "I'm curious, Margaret, have you ever been shaved before?"

Valiantly, she tugged at her bounds. "Once. Back in nursing school. When we were learning how to prep someone for surgery."

"Who did the shaving?"

"A fellow student. We had to practice on each other."

Jack set the mug and brush aside. He returned to his duffle bag and took out his straight razor and leather strop. He drew the blade along its length, and back again. "If I'd been thinking, I'd have had you build a fire in the stove so we could heat this up. But a this point it would be more trouble than its worth."

Margaret watched as Jack soaked the corner of her shirt; then winced, as the icy water was worked into her mound.

"Not too cold?" Jack asked.

"No. Not at all." Margaret replied.

Jack picked up the mug and brush, then began to work the lather into her thick bush.

"Ready? Major, Houlihan?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Not really."

Margaret braced herself, and lay perfectly still as jack set about his task. She wanted to struggle, but the feel of the sharpened steel against her most sensitive parts reminded her who was in charge, and how bad of an idea it would be to try and fight it.

With skill that would rival that of any of the surgeons, Jack guided the razor across Margaret's mound. Methodically, he shaved away her womanly curls. His pace was slow. His hand: sure and steady.

"When your nurses see how sexy you look without all this fuzz, they may start shaving theirs as well." Jack said.

Though she could not explain why, Margaret found herself becoming more aroused than she had been on that sultry afternoon when she and Donald made love for all to see on the balcony of that hotel in Tokyo. It almost angered her. Especially when her juices began to seep from her pussy; finding their way down the crack of her voluptuous buttocks.

Jack rinsed the blade, then moved on to her inner thighs and swelling pussy lips.

Margaret's heart was pounding with fear and anticipation. With each pass of the blade, the feelings deep inside her pussy grew. "Oh Scully. Hurry. Please!"

"You want me to hurry? I thought it was the Colonel's policy never to rush a delicate procedure like this."

"It is. But Scully. Oh god Scully I need to cum!"

Jack laughed, and shook his head. "You'd never make it as a moose." he said, "Trying to put your own needs first."

Gently, Jack stretched her outer lips and relieved them of their sparse covering of curls.

Margaret's body was soaked with sweat and desire. It was as though every nerve in her body had a direct connection to her pussy. She needed to cum, and cum bad.

"Please Scully. Please?!"

Jack laid the razor aside, and slipped three fingers inside Margaret's sopping pussy: cradling her clit. She came instantly, and came hard.

"OH GOD!!! YES!!! YES!!!!!!!!"

Her screams echoed throughout the hut.

"Oh!

"Ugh!

"Ughhh!

"Yes!

"Oh fuck! Yes!"

Jack picked up Margaret's shirt and wiped away the remaining lather. As she lay there writhing in orgasm, he undressed and mounted her roughly.

"OH FUCK JACK! YOU'RE SPLITTING ME IN TWO!!!!!!!"

Jack drew back his hips and drove into Margaret's slick pussy hard and fast.

"OH FUCK!"

Again, Jack drew back his hips and drove hard into Margaret's pussy.

Again.

And again.

With each thrust, Margaret's now-sopping pussy stretched to accommodate Jack's long, thick cock.

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh!"

Margaret's screams faded to primal grunts.

"Oh Jack. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

Jack lowered himself until his full weight pinned Margaret to the bed. Her rock-hard nipples dug into his chest. He raised his hips slowly; then drove into her hard and fast. Again. And again.

He pressed his cheek against hers. "Your cunny is so tight." he whispered, "So wet."

Margaret twisted her head in search of a kiss. Jack obliged. She lived up to her nickname.

"Oh Jack. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me cum.

"Ugh.

"Ugh!"

Jack kept up his assault. His coarse pubes ground against her naked ones. The sensation -- for her -- was intense. Wave after wave of orgasm surged through her body.

"Yes! OH YES!!!!" she screamed, "Oh god Jack! Don't stop fucking me. Make me cum! Oh fuck. Yes! Make me cum! Make me cum!"

"You are one bitch in heat!" Jack said, "One hot little bitch!"

The bed creaked loudly as Jack rose back up on his hands and drove into Margaret harder and faster than ever before. "Oh fuck Margaret! I'm cumming!"

*********************

Jack laid in bed and watched as Margaret finished washing out their mess kits. "That was a pretty fair breakfast you whipped up." he said.

Margaret turned. Her naked breasts swayed slightly. "Thank you." she said, "It's been a while since I've had time to do much cooking."

"Maybe after the war you can give up nursing and open your own restaurant."

"After the war . . ." Margaret's words trailed off. She sighed, then turned back around.

Jack looked at his watch. Less than three hours remained on his pass. He pushed himself to a sitting position. "You know Margaret." he said, "Hawkeye was right. That ass of yours sure is sweet!"

Again, Margaret turned. "You and Hawkeye were talking about my ass?!"

"Along with other parts of your anatomy."

"Such as?"

"That warm spot between your legs that's always craving a hard cock." Jack said with a smile.

If a glare could kill, Jack would have been dead as dead could be. He moved from the bed and lightly stroked his thickening cock. "Get on the bed." he said, more ordered.

Margaret hesitated for a moment, then obeyed.

"On your knees, that pretty ass in the air; forearms on the bed."

Jack's cock reached its full length and girth. He knelt behind Margaret and took hold of her slender waist. "Ready; Major?"

Margaret nodded. Jack placed the head of his cock against her glistening opening, tightened his grip, and thrust home.

"Oh fuck Scully!" she screamed.

Jack withdrew all but the last inch of his cock, then drove home. Again. And again. With each thrust, Margaret screamed.

"Any louder and they'll hear you back at the four oh seven seven." Jack laughed.

Margaret bit down hard on her lower lip. Jack picked up his pace.

"Mgh . . .

"Mgh . . .

"Mgh . . ."

The muffled sounds escaping Margaret's throat spoke volumes of the passion that was nearing the boiling point deep inside her.

Jack slammed his cock into her hard and fast. The sound of his thighs impacting her gluteus maximus resounded in their ears.

"Oh fuck!" Margaret cried.

Jack pounded her even harder.

Faster.

His balls slapped her naked mound.

"Oh fuck Jack. Don't stop!"

Jack pulled his cock from Margaret's dripping pussy, rolled her onto her back and took hold of her ankles. Showing little mercy, he spread her legs wide apart, then entered her again.

"Damn, Margaret! That cunny of yours is tight!"

He leaned forward into her, stretching her legs to the limit; lifting her gorgeous ass off the bed.

"Please Scully . . . fuck me . . . please! Make me cum!"

Jack drew back his hips and drove into her. Hard.

Again.

Again.

Her juices began to seep from her and trickled down.

His pace quickened. His body was soaked in sweat. As was hers.

"Oh Jack! Fuck. Fuck!"

Jack kept pounding her hard and fast. With each stroke, her breasts bounced.

"Ugh . . . ugh . . . mmm . . . ugh." Margaret moaned. "Ugh!"

Without warning, Jack pulled from her, released his grip on her ankles, and let her legs drop to the bed. His cock glistened with her juices. "Suck it, moose of mine!"

Margaret sat up, and took him in her mouth. Slowly, he fed her the first of his full twelve inches.

She began to gag.

Jack pulled out completely. She drew a deep breath, shook her head in frustration, then dragged her tongue from the base of his cock to the tip, coating it well.

Another deep breath.

Margaret tilted her head back, extended just the tip of her tongue, then flattened the back. She then did her best to force her throat open.

Yet another deep breath. Jack laid his cock on her tongue and eased it into her mouth. The urge to gag returned. Margaret fought it off. Jack placed his hands on her head and pushed his cock further in. The head touched the back of her throat and started down. Margaret used her tongue to pull him in deeper. And deeper.

"Fuck Margaret! You give the best head!"

An inch or two of his length remained. She swallowed hard and pulled it in. Her nose nestled in his coarse pubes. The scent overwhelmed her.

She continued to 'swallow', massaging his cock with her throat.

"Oh Fuck! Margaret! Fuck!"

With lust in her eyes, Margaret extended her tongue and licked his balls. That was all it took to send Jack over the edge. With a loud groan, he shot most of his load down her throat before pulling out and spraying her face and hair with the last of his thick cum.

*********************

Jack screeched the jeep to a stop in front of Margaret's tent. She leaned over and kissed him long, and deep. "Save some for next time." he said.

Margaret ran her fingers through his hair, then stole a final kiss before getting out of the jeep.

Jack took his foot off the brake and put it on the gas and sped off.

"Looks like you and Scully had a good time." Hawkeye said, as he and BJ approached.

"What makes you say that?" Margaret asked with a broad smile.

"You didn't get all the cum out of your hair." BJ answered.