Hot Lunch

Story Info
White city girl meets Southern hospitality.
925 words
3.56
40.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hated when my Dad decided we were going to move down south. I always thought of myself as a city girl and I wasn't to keen on leaving all my friends and move to Hicksville.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Shannyn. I'm 18 years old, white, with long blond hair and very enviable body. My breasts are round and perky and I used to drive all the boys at my school wild. But that was at my old school. I was now going to a brand new school and I didn't know anyone there. To make matters worse, it was a predominantly black high school and I was a piece of fresh white meat.

I was late for my first, oh shit what luck. I had forgotten to bring my bag lunch and was forced to buy hot lunch for the first time in my entire life. As I grabbed my tray and made my way through the line I noticed that the selection wasn't what I was used to. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and collared greens ruled the menu. I was looking at the potatoes; the mass of warm lumps didn't look too appealing. Black girls started walking by me, giving me the evil eye cause I was holding up the line. But I just didn't know what to choose. Just then, this large figure appeared in front of me. My eyes ran up her huge body and stopped at the nametag: Chayya. In front of me was the largest, most hulking black woman I had even seen.

She spoke. "What you doing holding up the line?"

"I'm, I'm sorry," I stammered. "I don't know what I want."

"Oh I know what you want honey. Come with me"

She grabbed my arm and led me around the back into the kitchen area. The black girls all shot me looks as if they knew what was going on. I was led into a small deserted corner in the back of the kitchen. I looked around, and that's when I saw it. Chayya had taken her shirt off and right before me was the largest, most saggy black tits I had even seen.

"Start sucklin'," Chayya bellowed.

I didn't know what to do. I had never been with a woman before, but I felt paralyzed.

"Suck em!!!" she screamed and rammed my head into her bosom. I started lapping at her massive areoles and her nipples grew at every motion of my tongue. Chayya let out a moan and suddenly started groping at my crotch. Her huge pickle fingers ripped through the denim and my pants were off.

Before I knew it we were both naked and Chayya had her nappy haired snatch in my face. I was lapping it like a dog and she was breathing hard like she had just run a mile. I tongued her clit harder and harder until she grabbed the back of my head, rammed me into her, and came all over my waiting face.

She stood me up. "That was great," I said.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!"

Chayya grabbed my shirt from the floor and blindfolded me with it. She threw me to the floor and told me she had something else for me. As I lay there I started playing with my clit, anxious for the surprise. Just then I felt something warm and mushy on my chest. It was wet and hot. It was... the mashed potatoes. Chayya must have gotten some potatoes and gravy and was rubbing it into me. Ok Ok, this was hot I guess. But just then I smelled something. It wasn't mashed potatoes. It was...something else.

I ripped off the blindfold and to my horror I saw Chayya shitting in her hand and rubbing it all over me.

I gasped. I couldn't believe it, I made a move to get up but she slapped me down.

"Don't you move, I'm not done yet."

I felt helpless. I felt disgusted. I felt... A little horny? The shit felt so warm and soft, and Chayya was massaging it into my wet cunt, making a soup of cum and shit.

After 5 minutes I had come all over Chayya's shitty hand and I was covered head to toe in crap. Chayya took a handful and put it in her mouth, leaned over, and kissed me hard. The shit tasted amazing. The shit tasted sweet. The shit tasted of freedom.


Chayya stood me up and made me look in the mirror. I was covered. I looked like I was wearing black face makeup. I was a little shit Negro and I loved it.

Chayya silently led me back to the lunch room and I sat down with a big tray of shit. No one sat near me as I feasted on the feces. I was still naked and brown all over. The principal finally had to come in and called my mother to pick me up. As I was led through the lunch room the black students laughed at me and pointed, but I saw some of the white girls and they had a look in their eyes as if they knew.

I was grounded for a long time after that, but I never regretted a thing. Now, before I masturbate, I also make sure I have a fistful of shit first. And I have laxatives on my nightstand right next to my tissues. Also, I never brown bag it anymore. I always get HOT LUNCHES...