Hot Missouri Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers

She laughed again. "It is trying to fly, isn't it, Mike? I bet I can make it do that some more." She slid my pants down off my legs and dropped them on the floor. Then she pressed her body into mine, her boobs on my chest and her pussy against my cock. Rubbing back and forth gently, she again slid down my body, her boobs gliding over my stomach and down to surround my cock in the briefs. She continued going down, and rubbed her cheeks against my cock and then teasingly took it in her teeth through the fabric and gave it a little shake. All this time I kept my hands on the couch as if they were tied there.

She pulled the waistband of my underwear down just enough so that the tip of my cock peeped out. She licked one finger and ran it lightly around in a circle over the head. I was so hot by now that of course this caused my cock to jerk at her touch. She giggled and did it again, and then once more. "See how I can make it dance? It does what I want it to, doesn't it, Mike?"

I groaned slightly and nodded my head with clenched teeth. She then went ahead and pulled my briefs all the way down so my cock stood up free. Licking her finger once more, she sat there playing with it. Stroke, twitch. Stroke, twitch. She laughed each time it jumped for her. "It is just my little puppet, you see." This teasing was driving me wild. I groaned and wiggled my hips.

Then she stood up again, right between my legs. She turned around and began slowly to lower her panties. First an inch on one side, then an inch on the other, showing more and more smooth skin each time. They slid down so just a bit of her butt crack was showing, then down more so the round moons of her ass started to come in view. She looked over her shoulder and said, "It is a good time for the moon to come out tonight, isn't it?" Again I could just moan and nod.

My throbbing cock was begging for attention. Since her back was to me, I tried moving one hand to clutch it and give it a rub. But I only went up and down twice before she caught some movement.

Whirling around, she said, "Oh, no, you don't! I am the only one who gets to touch that, and just when I want to!" My cock throbbed so hard and yearned for stroking, but I hoped that past the teasing would come more. So I dropped my hand back to the couch, and my cock stood up hard and strained toward her.

She was facing me now so she went on with the show with her panties. Again they inched down, and soon a faint line of her red pussy hair showed above them. Still she eased them down. Next her pubic mound was visible, with its light covering of curly red hair. Now she bent forward and her tits swung down in that awkward but beautiful way they have. Her panties fell to the floor and she lifted one leg at a time to step out of them.

Slowly rising up, she ran one hand up each leg to caress her white thighs and then pass lightly over her pussy. On their way up they moved until they rubbed her boobs and she squeezed her nipples. She threw back her head and moaned lightly. Then she put one hand back on her pussy and began to rub it up and down.

"Up and down it rubs, up and down, up and down. That feels sooooo good. Up and down, up and down. Can't you practically feel it yourself?"

Oh, yes, I was practically feeling it myself. My mind was on that stroke, up and down, and my cock was crying out for it. I twisted in the chair but that brought no relief. Karen's eyes were laughing at me again. Slowly she approached between my legs. She knelt down again and reached out a hand to my cock. I strained to her and my cock danced for her. But she laughed and pulled back her hand. I moaned. Again she reached out toward me. Her fingers lightly cupped the head of my dick and I jerked into them, but she pulled them back again.

"See how I can control your cock?" she laughed. Again she cupped the head in her fingers. This time I tried to control myself as she rubbed them around lightly. Her fingers were wet with her own juices since she had been working on her pussy so it all felt soft and smooth. She took several long strokes down my dick, drawing me exquisitely close to climax. Just as I was ready to come, as my hips jerked, she clamped her hand around my cock hard with her fingers pressing into it so that my climax was stopped. The feeling of pressure and pain was amazing, hurting and pleasing me at the same time.

She held my dick for some time, and I felt the pressure to come subsiding. Soon she released it and sat between my legs, rubbing her tits and laughing at me. She held her nipples in her hands and pulled on them, then rubbed her fingers around them. "You still haven't touched them, Mike. And you still can't come. But feel how soft they are."

Sighing, I reached out and grabbed her boobs. I pulled her in toward me a little bit and rolled her nipples around. She looked right at me, her eyes glinting. "Rub them, Mike. Shall I rub your cock while you do?" she asked.

"Yes," I moaned, "please."

She returned her fingers to her own wet pussy to get them well lubricated, and again grabbed my cock and began slowly, oh so slowly, to rub it up and down. I felt myself moving back toward the climax I had been denied. My cock twitched in her hand and she giggled. "What does it want, Mike? Shall I kiss it?"

Again I moaned, "Yes, please."

Holding it in one hand, she bent her head down and softly kissed the head of it. Then she looked at me and smiled that sly smile. Again she bent and gave it a gentle kiss, barely touching it with her lips. Each time she kissed my dick, it twitched and my hips jerked toward her. It was fully hard again, and begging for her lips. She opened her lips and just let her tongue tickle the top of it, then ran her tongue gently around the sensitive ridge.

Again she looked up with that sly smile, her eyes twinkling. Now she took the head into her mouth, and began rubbing her hand up and down again. Her tongue gently tickled the opening just at the end of my dick and brought me amazing sensations.

Then finally she took my cock full in her mouth and began to deep throat it. She took it deep, then wiggled her head around with it fully in, then slowly with a twisting motion pulled her head up. Again it went deep and again she pulled her head up until she could tickle the head with her tongue. Once more down and up again and I was right back to the point of climax. I thrust toward her.

Just as I did, she pulled back and let my cock drop out of her mouth. She backed away from me again and I was brought up short just before I could come. She gave that little laugh. "It is mine, all mine," she said. "You can't come until I want you to."

I moaned again. Everything I had ever heard about cock teasing was done double and more in this girl. I was in ecstasy and in despair at the same time as she had me completely in her control. Slowly I subsided away from my climax once more.

Now she stood up and took a step toward me. She spread her legs out so her dripping pussy in its nest of red hair was right in my face. Slowly she inserted two fingers into it and drew them back out dripping with juice. "Isn't it pretty, Mike? So soft and wet. You really have made me drip with excitement. Are you excited too?" Then she quickly straddled me so that her pussy was hanging directly above my stiff rod. She lowered herself, but did not let me enter her. Up and down the front of my cock she rubbed her wet pussy lips, almost letting me into it each time but then passing by the end of my cock. This was teasing taken to a new level.

I gasped each time she rubbed, and my dick twitched toward her wet pussy. "Oh, Mike, up and down we go. I am getting so excited and I bet you are too. But you better not come! I don't have a condom and don't want that juice inside me." Still she rubbed with those pink lips.

By this time I could hardly talk. But between moans I managed to gasp out, "My pocket!"

"What did you say? You want to come, do you?" she asked as her pussy lips continued rubbing my cock.

"My pocket," I gasped again, and made a weak motion with my hands to where my pants lay on the ground. Karen laughed then. She knew what I meant.

She backed away from me. Seeing those pink pussy lips leave my cock was a big strain. But she walked over to my pants and bent over, shaking her ass at me as she rummaged in the pocket. Laughing she took out my wallet and opened it up. Of course, like every high school boy, I had a condom pressed inside the wallet, there for so long that it had left a round ring in the leather. She held it up in front of me.

"Oh, my, what did I find? How long has that been there, Mike? Hoping to get lucky all this time?"

My cock still strained toward her even as she made fun of me. She walked back and slowly tore open the foil packet. She took the condom out and looked at it. "What a strange balloon. I wonder if I need to unroll it and blow it up? I have never seen one like this at a party." That sly smile tantalized me, but she was moving so slowly. Finally she knelt between my knees again. "Maybe it is candy?" she teased. She opened those red lips and gently put the condom in her mouth. I groaned, but then quickly saw her intentions. Holding my cock in one hand, she took it deep in her mouth and as she did skillfully unrolled the condom around it. This was a trick I had never seen before. It was strangely exciting.

Finally she stood back again. Now my cock was wrapped in the rubber, but it was still hard and yearning for release. She giggled and pointed to it, saying, "A dick in a raincoat! Does it want to get wet?"

Again I groaned, "Yes, please!"

She moved slowly to me again and straddled me once more. Now gently she lowered her pussy onto my cock until just the head was inside her. The she drew back up, leaving me gasping again. Gently down, gently up, down again and up again, each time taking me a little deeper into her. She rocked her hips and I thought I would burst with excitement. Now she plunged deep down on me and rotated her hips strongly. I felt my climax building. Once more she moved up along my throbbing cock as I raced to come.

And then she pulled up and off my dick again.

I couldn't stand it any more. My cock throbbed and my mind wheeled. I was in agony and ecstasy at the same time. I grabbed her hips and heard her laughing again as I thrust back into her, as deep as I could go, and finally reached a climax. It was mind bending, amazing, the hardest I had ever come. As I did I felt the hard contractions of her pussy and knew that she had been as teased as I had, and had reached just as hard an orgasm.

She leaned forward into me, relaxing for a moment. Then she wiggled up off my cock and eyed it with those twinkling eyes. "Oh, my," she said, "I am so glad I decided to let you come." Spent, I nodded in agreement. "But," she went on, "what happened to my pretty toy?" She ran a finger along my deflating cock and frowned. "It does not dance for me any more."

"How could she still be teasing?" I thought. She had totally controlled me all evening, worked me to her will and made me her toy. She had laughed at me and embarrassed me. And she had finally brought me to shoot my jizz so hard that I would never forget this climax.

Amazingly, she said, "Hey, I'm thirsty. Let's go back to Smitty's and you can buy me a cherry coke." I didn't believe what she said, but she was putting her clothes on. Slowly I got dressed too, and out to the car we went. She slid into the car, spreading her legs wide, and I saw that she had not put her panties back on. She gave me that dazzling smile and winked one eye.

As I sat in the driver's seat she once again put a hand on my thigh, but this time very softly gave it a squeeze and then withdrew it. I drove the few blocks to Smitty's and pulled into a parking space. Of course everybody recognized my car, and I saw that Gary and Linda were still there. They came over and I rolled down the window.

"Hey," Linda said, "where did you guys go? You were gone almost an hour."

I was shocked to realize that it had been that short a time that the tease had me in her power. I glanced over at her but she was sitting very quietly in the passenger seat with only a faint smile on her lips.

"Oh, I don't think it was that long," she said, "We didn't do much, just fooled around and danced a bit." I knew I went red when she said that to my friends.

"Well," said Gary, "Linda and I have a date to watch the submarine races down at the river," he smirked.

"Oh," replied Karen with that sly grin, "They can really go down. The submarines, I mean..."

Linda laughed, and Gary took her arm and drew her away to his convertible. I looked over at Karen, who smirked and put a hand down to her pussy. I shook my head wryly, and then called the car hop over to order two cherry cokes.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers
12