Hot Missouri Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers

Just as his lips brushed my nipple I pushed his head up, opened his shirt and rubbed my nipples against his, while I grabbed his head and got my tongue back in his mouth. I always thought that keeping him guessing was a good idea. After a few minutes of this, I pushed him up and away from me. I lay there beneath him, with my blouse and bra open and those tits standing up toward him.

"Easy does it, cowboy," I said. I ran a finger around my nipple gently. "These soft things need careful handling. Now give me your hand."

He was confused again, but he held out a hand. I straightened out his index finger, and then guided it to my bare tit. Gently I moved it around in circles. I could see the look on his face and he didn't quite know what to do. I knew he wanted so much to grab my tit but he was going along with me and stroking softly. I was enjoying it so much. I gently rolled my chest back and forth to keep his attention on my tits, and let my hand rove into his crotch and begin stroking.

Now I pulled his head down, and pushed a tit up into his lips. He started to suck hard right away, so I pushed him away. "Softly, softly," I moaned gently. But I did not follow my own advice as I started to rub his cock harder and harder. He was getting so excited, but every time he tried to suck my nipple into his mouth I gently pushed him back until his lips were just touching it.

Finally I pushed him away from me, and got up to a sitting position. That made him sit up too, next to me. I pushed him back into the seat, thrust my tongue in his mouth, and pushed my naked tits to his bare chest. Then I threw a leg over his so my thigh pressed up against his crotch. He grabbed one of my tits and rubbed it hard, rolling the nipple around. Things were really getting hot and heavy. I felt him raising his hips to press his cock against my leg, so suddenly I rolled away from him and sat up straight.

I put my hand on his crotch and said, "What do you have in there, a roll of dimes?" Again he looked baffled. Guys can't think fast with a hardon. Of course, the smart answer to that is for the guy to say, "No, it's a roll of quarters in case I meet a two bit girl." But Joe missed his chance.

"I guess we will have to find out," I continued. I unsnapped his pants and pulled the zipper down and his cock throbbed against the fabric of his underwear. I went ahead and pulled his pants down onto his thighs. With one finger I traced from his balls up to the head of his cock, through the fabric.

I looked at him hard and said, "Boys wear such ugly underwear. Just white cotton. Do you want to see some pretty undies, Joe?" Joe gave a sort of strangled sound in his throat which I took for a yes. I gave his cock a good squeeze and pulled away from him. Leaning back in the seat, I pulled my miniskirt up almost to my waist. The silky crotch of my black panties was exposed and Joe looked it with delight. I always feel good when I am appreciated. I knew my pussy was getting wet but the black fabric was not showing a spot.

Joe reached out a hand and began to rub my pussy through the panties. I loved that, but was careful to keep my hips still and not let him know it yet. I let my hand slide inside his briefs and wrapped it around that hard cock. His finger was pressing into the fabric over my cunt and running up to my hard clit. We were both getting hot and heavy so I thought it was time for a change.

I pulled away from him and savored the despondent look on his face. "Hey, it is almost Intermission. I think we should break for a coke." He stared at me in amazement for a minute, but I was pulling my skirt down over my panties so he decided I meant it. Sadly, he pulled his pants up and headed off for the refreshment stand. I wanted to be ready when he got back, so I slipped my blouse off, removed my bra, and then put the blouse back on but only buttoned up the bottom two buttons. Then I pulled my panties off and stuffed them down into the crack behind the seat, and smoothed my miniskirt over my legs so my naked pussy was hidden. I wanted that conceited guy to think he was all the way back to square one.

He came back with two cokes, and handed me one. I held my blouse shut with one hand and crossed my legs. I knew my thighs looked great coming out of the miniskirt but I also knew my pussy was completely covered. I carefully kept two inches between us and didn't touch him at all. For the time it took to finish the coke I chattered about the movie, our friends, even the weather. He sat there sucking on his straw and looking desolate. I love it when they can't figure out what happened.

He finished his coke and put the cup down, and then seemed to be trying to decide what to do with his hands. I turned a bit toward him, let my hand fall off the front of my blouse, and took the cup in both hands. Leaning toward him so my blouse fell open and gave him a good look at my tits, I moved my lips up and down on the straw a couple of times and then gave it a good hard suck, finishing my coke. I looked right into his eyes and gave him my best tantalizing smile. I saw hope rekindled in his expression. Time to encourage that a bit.

I got up on the seat on my knees, and leaned back a little while pulling up my miniskirt. His eyes were looking at nothing but my pink pussy underneath that covering of red hair that framed it so well. I put one hand on my nipple, and the other rubbed over my pussy. He sat like a bird entranced by a cobra. One finger went into my wet slit and I moved it in and out gently. I was really getting turned on, but I wanted him to think this show was all just for him.

Now I leaned toward him, pressed my lips on his and drove my tongue into his mouth, while I pulled one of his hands to my naked tit. The nipple was so hard, and begging for attention, but I knew stroking it would turn him on too. I unbuttoned my last two buttons and pushed his head down, so he first sucked my nipple and then got the hint and ran his tongue all the way down my stomach to my navel. I kept up the pressure on his head and spread my legs. I knew the perfume I had surrounded it with was mixing with the female scent of my juices. I planned on having that drive him wild, and it did.

I felt his tongue find my wet slit, and wiggle up and down against it. He was almost lying down on the broad seat now. I wrapped my legs around his shoulders and let him have his enjoyment, because it was surely my enjoyment too. He found my love bump and rolled it around with his tongue. I gave a few soft moans to let him know he was in the right spot. He continued working, and I felt myself rising faster and faster toward my climax. His tongue probed deeply into my cunt, rolling around in every direction. I could not keep my hips still, but thrust them up against that tongue. Then he grabbed my clit in his lips and sucked it into his mouth hard, and again probed back into my pussy with his tongue.

I let myself go and relax to the enjoyment. I could feel it building up as his tongue stroked deep. Very soon I let out a little shriek and felt my pussy contracting and my hips jerking in my orgasm. I wiggled against his tongue a couple more times and then pushed his head away and collapsed back against the seat.

I really was spent, but I put on the big act anyhow, pretending to be totally out of it as I panted on the seat. I could feel his hand tentatively rubbing my pussy, and I closed my legs on it. Soon I sat up and pushed it away entirely. I reclined back against the seatback and gasped, "Oh, my, that was good, Joe. You really did a great job." Then he watched incredulous as I pulled my panties out of the seat crack and put them on, and then picked up my bra and put it over my tits. I love to see that look, when I let them think it is all over now that I am satisfied.

Sitting there half dressed, I looked over at him. He was making puppy dog eyes at me. I put a hand on his thigh, half way up, and gazed back at him. "Oh, Joe," I said, "but have you had fun tonight?"

Of course, he stammered and tried to think of what he could say. I ran my hand up to squeeze his balls gently. "What color are these, Joe? I have heard the guys talking about 'blue balls.' Are these blue?"

Joe made a little strangling sound then. His hips wiggled under my touch as I ran my hand up over his cock and gave it a little rub. "I guess I will just have to see, won't I?" I unsnapped his pants and pulled the zipper down, then dropped them down around his knees. As it had before his cock strained against his briefs. It throbbed several times as I looked at it and I knew he would not take much before he came hard.

I pulled his waistband down just a little so only the head of his hard dick stuck out. I touched it gently with a finger tip and made it twitch again. I looked at him and ran my tongue over my lips and said, "Want a kiss now?"

He moaned lightly and nodded. I bent slightly forward, but instead of going down on his cock I pressed my lips lightly against his lips and sucked gently without letting his tongue come into my mouth. Then I pulled back and gazed into his eyes and gave him a big smile. "Like that, Joe?"

He gave that strangled sound again, and his hips twitched up toward me. I put on my best wide eyed expression of surprise and said, "Or were you expecting something else? What should I kiss?"

He could barely get out the words. "My, my, my cock," he said, hardly above a whisper.

I giggled and touched the head of his rod again. "Oh, this little thing?" I taunted. He gave a nod and his dick twitched again, so I finally took pity on him and very lightly kissed it. Then I pulled his briefs down all the way to his balls and licked from the head of his cock down to the bottom of the shaft. It jerked so violently I could hardly keep my tongue on it. I knew I had him in my control now.

My lips encircled the head of it, and I rolled my tongue around giving it a good rub. He leaned back and moaned. Then I began working up and down, going a bit deeper every time. His cock was of a fair size but I had certainly deep throated bigger ones so I knew I could take all he could give. As I moved up and down he thrust in and out. His head was rolled back and his eyes closed. Faster I went up and down, and I felt his pressure building. He clutched the back of my head and pressed me into him. I knew he was at the very peak of excitement.

So I dropped his cock and pulled back away from him.

His hips thrust up into the air and he gasped, then opened his eyes and looked at me. I smiled at him, and put a hand on my tit and rubbed it around. He reached out to pull my head down again but I eluded his grasp. I just sat there, watching his cock throb. He didn't know it but what he did now would decide how this all ended.

He made the wrong move. He grabbed me by the shoulders and forced my head back down into his crotch. I let him think he was getting what he wanted now. I took his rod deep into my throat and held it there. Then I began slowly coming back up until my lips were around the sensitive ridge at the top of it. I held my lips there while my hand worked up and down his wet shaft, driving him closer and closer to his climax. I let my tongue come out and tickle the opening in the end of his dick and felt his hips thrust upward.

Once again I went deep down his shaft and wiggled my head around it. I felt it throb inside my mouth. A few quick strokes made him thrust his hips up again. I had my hand on the shaft and was sucking as hard as I could. I felt him begin to come.

And I dropped his cock and pulled my head away, leaving him gasping helpless as his cock flailed around and his ruined orgasm spurted out into the air. He didn't even have time to get a hand on it before it was spent. "What the Hell, bitch!" he cried, practically in tears.

"That's what boys get when they can't wait like gentlemen, Joe," I said. "It has really been a lovely evening. You can take me home now."

Joe sat there staring at me, trying to figure this all out. Finally he shrugged, and began to pull his pants up. He sat there and watched me get dressed, and then moved up to the driver's seat of the car, not even opening the door for me. We drove home in silence, and in front of my house I just got out of the car and walked to the door alone. I turned and saw him driving off.

I chuckled gently as I let myself in. I knew that in ten minutes he would meet Mike and Gary at Smitty's Drive In. I also was sure I knew what stories he would tell. My reputation as the biggest cocktease in the senior class was intact.

THE END

Now Karen, just as I had, changed all the names in her story before giving it to me. It was not hard to figure out who this Big Man on Campus was. He was a good friend of mine, but I read the story with delight before I sent it to Eroti-Lit in St. Louis. I wonder if "Joe" ever got hold of a copy of that blurry fanzine to recognize himself in?

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers
12