Hot Missouri Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers

Linda was on Gary';s shoulders, and they came right at us. Mike backed off a bit, waiting to give me a chance to grab my opponent. We circled warily, and then Gary came straight in, Linda reaching out for my shoulders. I grabbed her arms, and twisted hard. She slid sideways, but Gary grabbed hard and held her on, and rushed right at us again. She pushed me off balance, and Mike tried to hold on, but I was sliding off. I felt his hand on my ass trying to get me back up, but I couldn't hold on. We both went over backward into the water.

I came up blowing water out of my mouth. "Oh, God, we lost. Now the penalty," I thought. Mike was chuckling as we climbed out of the water and stood on the deck. I was a little afraid but a lot excited.

Linda advanced toward Mike as the girls chanted, "Drop the trunks!" Laughing, Linda went behind him, circled his chest with her arms and let her hands run down his front all the way to his crotch, giving it a rub as they came up. I could see his hips twitch in response and knew his cock was rock hard by now.

She hooked her thumbs in the waist band of his trunks, and twisted it down from side to side so he got another good rubbing as it passed over his jock strap. Even with the elastic material designed to hold things, it could be seen that his hard rod was pressing against it. Linda knelt down to pull his trunks to the ground, Then as she stood up she dragged her big boobs across his dick. Mike wiggled his hips in ecstasy. I was almost afraid Linda was going to make him cum right there!

Then it was my turn to be the show. I was more scared, but also more excited. I knew that my hard erect nipples were going to be pointing at the crowd very soon. I was not sure what Gary would try to do, or whether I would let him. It seemed each strip was getting more intimate.

Gary approached me with his cute little grin. He put his hands on my bare waist, and slid them up slowly behind me to undo the clasp of my bikini top. It fell away from my tits a bit and just hung there loose. Then he put his hands on my bare stomach and began sliding them up. They went under the top, and cupped the bottom of my tits. I felt a little squeeze as they slowly kept going up, pushing the bra off my tits. His fingers reached my nipples and I gave a little shudder as he rolled them gently.

Then quickly he pulled the bikini top up and off and waved it over his head. My tits were completely exposed and all the guys cheered. "Hey," I thought, "that cheer is for MY boobs!" It turned me on even more. I raised my hands high, and danced toward Gary, rubbing my bare tits on his bare chest. My nipples tingled and I felt my pussy getting wet as I put on a show for all my friends.

Then I felt two hands reach from behind me and grab my tits. I hoped it was Mike, so I leaned back into him and let him give my nipples a good rub and squeeze while I pushed my butt into his crotch. I could feel his hard shaft pressing it and throbbing against it. I wiggled my ass while he rubbed my tits, and then turned my head back. Sure enough it was Mike so I gave him a deep kiss with lots of tongue. Then I pulled away, because I wasn't quite ready to go on with this yet.

I danced around on the deck, and the other two girls with naked tits joined me. All the boys had their hands to their crotch and were clearly enjoying the show. Linda danced into the line and began working her top down over those big bouncing boobs, and soon they popped free so all the girls had their tops off,

She pointed at Gary and all four of us danced over to him. We began rubbing our tits on him in every way. I was behind him and my tits pressed against his bare back. We all put our hands on his swim trunks and began pulling them down, giving his cock and ass a good stroking as we did. As they fell off he grabbed Linda's hand and they began to dance. All the guys joined in and we danced a fast one without any music.

Gary flipped on a transistor radio. It began playing "Blue Velvet." Then Linda called out, "Slow dance!" Honestly what we meant by slow dance even at the Prom was to press your bodies as close as you could and sort of sway from foot to foot. Bare breasted, and with the guys almost naked, it was a huge turn on. Mike and I rubbed back and forth. I felt his hard cock throbbing in his jock strap, and my stiff nipples rubbed his bare chest until I could hardly stand the feeling.

Then Gary blew his lifeguard whistle again. "OK, new game," he called. "Cut-in dancing. Everybody dance but Linda and me. When the music stops, grab a new partner. But Linda is going to grab too, and whoever gets left without a partner loses."

"And happens to the loser?" Karen asked.

"Aha!" said Gary. " The loser ... loses their pants!"

"Oooooh," said Karen, "I am not going to be the first one to lose."

Gary turned on the radio, and "Surf City" started blaring out. I was glad it was a fast dance because much more rubbing would have been too much too soon. Mike and I swung into the rhythm. I could feel my boobs bobbing to the music, and I could also see Mike was enjoying watching them. I was so absorbed that when the music stopped, I forgot for a moment to change partners. But Linda grabbed for Mike and I realized I had better get a partner quick. I spun around and Joe was right there so I grabbed him fast. Charlotte grabbed Ken fast too. Karen had started toward Mike but stopped in astonishment as Linda got there first, Karen was left standing in the middle with no partner.

She giggled and clutched her bikini bottom. "Ooops. Guess it has to go?"

Gary came over to her and put his hands on her waist. He turned her back to all of us, and slid his hand inside the bottom of her bikini. He worked it down off her ass and pulled it on down to the ground. Karen had no white cheeks to her butt under her suit. She must have been sunbathing bare-ass someplace.

I would have been embarrassed and trying to cover my nakedness at this point, but Karen seemed to revel in it. She threw her hands up over her head and slowly turned around until we all could see the puff of red hair over her pussy. The lips were pink and we could tell she was already excited by the swelling of the pussy lips. She bumped her hips toward the guys and they jointly gave little gasps. That girl sure knew how to tease.

"OK, Karen handles the music and I will cut in," Gary said. When the music stopped, Gary was quick and Ken was the one left without a girl. Karen giggled, and without ceremony grabbed his jock strap and quickly pulled it down. His hard rod sprang out of it, long and thin just as he was. It twitched a few times to show his growing excitement, just like all of us.

The game went on. Charlotte lost next, and Ken slid her suit on down to her ankles revealing a trimmed bush, perfectly groomed as she always was, over some nice white pussy lips. Then Joe lost and we got to see a strong hard cock standing straight up.

I was feeling very sexy and almost wanted to be the next loser. I was dancing with Ken who was already naked, and the song was "Blue on Blue," a real romantic slow one. We were doing a lot of rubbing and I was really aware of his cock throbbing against my bikini bottom. Maybe my subconscious slowed me down, because Charlotte grabbed him when the music stopped and I was left standing alone.

Joe came toward me, that big cock twitching in front of him, I was really excited and my pussy was twitching too. He plunged a hand inside my pants and I felt his finger rub over my slit as he pulled the pants off and I was in the middle of the crowd fully exposed. I saw Mike staring at me, and I spread my legs a little to let him know that my pussy was dripping. His eyes were sort of glazed and I hoped I knew what he was thinking.

It was my turn on the music. I laughed when the radio started to play "Tie Me Kangaroo Down" and the dancing started. I only gave it a few seconds and stopped it quickly. Now Gary was left alone and I got to take his jock off. His cock popped out, surprisingly not so big for a guy with his reputation, but standing up hard as a rock. I gave it a bit of a rub, but glanced at Mike as I did. He was staring, and licked his lips, in anticipation I hoped.

"No point in any more music!" declared Gary, and grabbed Linda's suit and pulled it completely off her. Then he pulled her into him, squashing her big boobs against her chest and grabbing her butt and pushing her up against his cock. She ground her hips and he gave a little moan.

Then she called, "Kathy! What are you waiting for? Mike still has his jock on. Let's see what he has!"

I started toward Mike, a little hesitant. But his eyes gleamed as I approached and he thrust his hips toward me. His jock was bulging with the outline of his hard shaft. I thought I would put on a good show, so I dropped to my knees in front of him and rubbed both hands over that throbbing rod. Then I grabbed the strap and pulled it down, letting his cock stand up straight in front of my face. I stood up, rubbing against him all the way. First my cheeks ran up his cock, then it was in the valley between my tits. I rubbed them back and forth, feeling my stiff nipples run across the shaft each way. Then I came on up, my belly pressing against that dick, and finally turned my hips forward to bring our pubic areas together. One last rub and I moved away so the whole gang could see his stick standing up there.

Everybody was naked now and the dancing started again. The radio played 3 fast ones in a row, "It's My Party", "Sugar Shack", and "My Boyfriend's Back", and we changed partners several times. It was exciting to me to show myself off to all the guys in turn. I made sure to spread my legs a bit as I twisted, and I saw the other girls doing it too.

Then the music changed to "Blowing in the Wind", a slow dance, and we all gravitated to our dates. I slid into Mike's arms, and basically we just swayed and rubbed bodies. I was getting extremely turned on. I slid my hand off Mikes' shoulder and let it ride down to rub his cock. He put a hand on my tit and squeezed gently and then began to massage the nipple. I moaned with delight, which encouraged him to put his other hand on my ass and push us even closer together. I was not going to be able to take much more of this.

It was now full dark, but the moon let us vaguely see the other couples. Gary and Linda, and then Ken and Karen, slipped off. I pulled Mike toward the blankets under the trees and saw Joe and Charlotte heading the same way. Mike and I fell onto a blanket, not caring about the others around us. He was rubbing my tits, and pressing his thigh between my legs. I pressed my cunt up into his soft thigh and rubbed it hard.

Now he dropped his head to my tit and began sucking the nipple avidly. A thrill ran through me and I pulled him on top of me. His hand went between my legs and I gasped as he found my clit. He rubbed it softly, and then began to probe into my slit with a finger. I felt him hesitate as he encountered my hymen.

I whispered in his ear, "Tonight is my night. I want you inside me now." Since my time of the month was right I had no fears about safety. I pushed on his ass and directed that hard cock toward its target. I felt it exploring the entrance to my pussy, and pulling the lips around my clit. I shuddered with pleasure and our mouths locked in a deep kiss. I felt him raise his hips up and slide the tip of his dick carefully inside me. He stopped when he met my cherry, but then he clutched me very close to him, drew back his cock a bit and plunged it forward.

"Ooooh," I gasped at a momentary pain. But his throbbing cock plunged on deep inside my pussy and filled me to a point of ecstasy. Playing with myself was never like this. I rolled my hips around and felt his cock moving in and out slowly. I gasped and tightened my pussy around it.

"Yes, yes!" I moaned, and he began long deep thrusts that made my whole body shake. Fast strokes , then slowing, then very slow strokes, then suddenly fast ones again. I squeezed my legs shut around him and rolled my hips back and forth so he penetrated every part of my depths.

He pushed on my ass so he could penetrate even deeper. My tits were crushed into his chest. I gave myself up to the feeling and rode a cresting wave to a sudden overwhelming climax! My heaving hips and clenching pussy let him know I was coming, and with a deep deep thrust he started his own climax. I felt warm jizz splashing against the inside of me and that threw me to the highest heights of enjoyment. We came together in a magnificent finish. I know I cried out loudly as we both saw fireworks.

He pulled me tight against him, and thrust deep inside me but then lay without moving. His hand lightly caressed my nipple and the other ran up and down my side. It felt so nice, lying there in his arms savoring our joint experience.

We had totally ignored the other couples but I knew that tomorrow we girls would share experiences. I guessed the boys would too but I didn't even mind them talking about us.

This hot Missouri summer was well on its way to being one we all would remember!

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers
12