Hot Missouri Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers

She pulled away. "Hey, watch it. I can't deep throat the whole length of that thing. And don't you dare come in my mouth. Control, remember?" Edie was fishing in the pocket of the shorts she had taken off. She tossed a small packet to Loretta. Loretta opened it and took out a rubber, which she carefully rolled over my shaft. "Condoms serve a lot of purposes. Besides capturing the ejaculate, they can slightly reduce male sensitivity and aid in orgasm control," she said.

Loretta took my throbbing cock back in her mouth. I did not notice that the condom made it any less exciting. I tried to hold still, but soon my hips began to jerk again. When she felt that, she quickly pulled away from me and stood up between my legs. "Not yet, cowboy," she said. "Besides, it is my turn now." She came towards me and put one leg up on the arm of the chair, opening her pussy practically right in front of my eyes. "Go on, females like oral stimulation too. Show me you can find my clit and my G-spot."

I hesitated, but then I tentatively stuck out my tongue and gave her cunt a gentle lick. It had a musky, salty taste that was not unpleasant, and I found that licking it was stimulating me too. Loretta moaned a bit and thrust her hips toward me. I licked harder, and searched the top of her slit and found the hard little bump. I sucked it into my lips gently and her moan again.

Glancing over at Edie I saw that she had two fingers in her own pussy and was eagerly masturbating as she watched us.

I worked my tongue up and down Loretta's juicy slit, flicking her clit each time I reached the top. Then she pressed on the back of my head and I realized she wanted me to probe deeper. I penetrated into her with my tongue, and sought for the G-spot that I knew was near the entrance of the vagina. This left my lips pressing her clit, and when I found the G-spot she gave several jerks to her hips, and then I felt intense contractions around my tongue and knew she was coming hard. I grabbed her ass and pulled it toward me so my tongue penetrated as deep as possible, and she cried out, "Oh God, oh God!"

As she relaxed and stepped back, I realized that from never having touched a girl I had now brought two to climaxes in one evening. I felt proud of that, but my cock was still throbbing for my own climax. As Loretta stood there panting Edie came over to my chair.

"Now for the final, David. I know you will get an A+ on this one. You do your part and we will do ours." She climbed on one arm of the chair, spreading her legs and displaying that beautiful wet pussy. Loretta climbed on the other arm and leaned in until her tits were right next to my mouth. By now I knew what to do. As my mouth closed on her nipples, one hand went between her legs to rub her pussy. Meanwhile I got two fingers into Edie's pussy on the other side of me.

As I worked on the girls I felt a hand begin to stroke my cock. I was not sure which girl it was and did not really care. Soon Edie pulled off my fingers and her head disappeared between my legs. I felt her lips on my dick, moving up and down. After several strokes she rose back up and pushed Loretta away from my face to trust her own nipple in my mouth. Loretta slid off the chair and in between my legs, turning so her cute ass faced me. She backed up to my cock and began rubbing it with the cheeks of her butt.

That felt so good that I pressed my hips forward to grind my cock in the valley. Edie felt that, and she slipped between my legs, pushing Loretta aside. Straddling me, she moved her pink cunt lips to my cock and began to rub its soft wetness on the tip without letting me penetrate. Meanwhile Loretta grabbed my hand and shoved three fingers up her cunt and began to work up and down. She leaned forward so I could suck a tit at the same time.

I knew I couldn't keep this up long. The pressure building up in my cock was tremendous. "Ohhh,ohhh," I moaned. I thrust my fingers deep into Loretta and pushed my cock hard against Edie's pussy, and came explosively. As my cock twitched hard so did my fingers, and I could feel both cunts contracting as I shot my cum. Both girls yelled as I moaned. It seemed our jerking and grinding would go on forever.

Then we all three fell back. The two girls snuggled softly against me. I idly rubbed Loretta's tit and Edie's ass gently. Slowly we pulled ourselves together. All still naked the three of us looked at each other.

"Well, David, you now have your A+ average back," murmured Edie.

"Yes, and the summer can't do anything now but get hotter," Loretta added.

I was sure she was right.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers
12