Hot Moment with Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Another sizzling hot moment with my Mom. Couldn't handle it.
2.8k words
3.84
74.7k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy Saturday afternoon. I was in my room, lazily plucking on the strings of my unplugged electric guitar.

It had been two weeks since the penis measuring incident with my Mom. I couldn't help think about it. It was so awkward and tantalizing at the same time. I remember how my cock brushed against her soft lips while she was measuring it. I felt really bad about doing that. I was overwhelmed by lust. And she understandably got annoyed at my behavior.

However that incident hasn't changed our relationship in any way. It's been normal all these days, and she acts as if nothing ever happened. Or maybe she's just pretending to be okay with it, and she's still upset. I don't know.

Well now my Mom and I both know how big my penis is. Five and a half inches. I was a little disappointed at finding out the length. I've heard a lot of girls say that they like seven inch cocks and bigger. But mine is much shorter than that. I just hope I won't have any problems with it. I still haven't shown it to any girls, so I don't know how they'll react.

But wait my Mom has seen it! I'll ask her for her opinion.

I go to my Mom's room across the hallway. She's lying on her bed reading a book.

"Hey Mom."

"Heya Kevin."

"Hey I wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Okay don't get upset, but its related to what happened two weeks ago."

"What happened two weeks - OH NO! Don't talk about that again, Kevin! Lets just forget that it even happened!"

"Oh no, calm down. It's something else that I wanted to talk about."

"What?"

"Well you now know how big my penis is."

"Yes..."

"Do you think its...small? Is it normal?"

"Yeah...I guess its normal."

"So you don't think its too small?"

"Hmmm...no."

"Is it big enough for most girls?"

"I can't say that. Different girls have different standards."

"Well is it big enough for...for...y-you?" I stuttered.

She puts her book down and then widens her eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry Mom, forget that. What I meant is...well how big is Dad's?"

"Your Dad huh? Well...you won't like hearing this Kevin, but...he is bigger than you."

"Oh damn! How much bigger?"

"Look Kevin, I really don't want to talk about this."

"Oh please just tell me! I want to know."

"Kevin, just drop it!"

I sighed.

"Okay Mom."

"Thank you."

I then go back to my room, and lie down on my bed gazing up at the ceiling. Why is my Mom so uncomfortable talking about this subject. She's already measured my dick for heaven's sake! And it was her idea in the first place. I just try to ignore it and I turn on the computer. I go to a porn site and look up some blowjob videos. This was the only time I've looked up porn with the specific aim of looking at penises. Almost all of the guys in the videos had big, thick cocks. Damn, I wish mine was as big as those. I would be able to make girls gasp and get them wet. I might even show it off to my Mom. That's how proud I would be of it. I know there are penis enhancement pills but I wouldn't want to deal with the nasty side effects that come with those. Anyways, there's nothing I can do. Maybe I shouldn't even be worrying about this. My Mom did say it was at an acceptable length. Oh well.

I immediately turn off the porn and instead play an online video game called Battlefield. Time to get my mind off of all sexual thoughts, and enjoy some good old gaming. I engross myself in it for the next two hours and then head to the gym in my neighborhood.

Later that evening:

I have a good session at the gym. Thirty minutes of high speed running on the treadmill, followed by dumbbell curls, sit ups and push ups. I felt energized and refreshed. I went home and then popped into the shower. Nice to have a long, hot shower and relax after working out.

I step out into my room, dry myself, and put on some new clothes. It's 8:30 PM. I head downstairs to the living room for dinner.

Mom's at the dining table, busy on her tablet. On the nearby counter there's a plate of frankfurters, a bowl of potato wedges and sour cream dip.

"Ooh nice dinner Mom! Thanks."

She gets distracted and looks up from the tablet.

"Oh no problem, baby. Enjoy."

I then grab a plate, fill it up and bring it to the table. My Mom puts away her tablet and gets a plate too.

"So did you have a nice time at the gym?" she asked.

"Yes I did."

"Good to know."

I dig into my food and eat with a vengeance. All of that gaming and working out has built a large appetite in me. It's great how food tastes twice as good when you're starving.

"So Kevin, are there any cute girls in your gym?" She asked after a while.

"Of course. But its not like I'm not going to talk to them." I said.

"Why not!?" she exclaimed.

"You know I'm shy."

"Well you can't stay shy forever. Just go and talk to one of them."

"I don't know Mom... a lot of them are out of my league. I don't think they'll like me."

"That's your problem...you've got shitty self esteem. Get rid of it and you'll have a better time talking to girls."

I get cheesed off at that comment.

"Well what do you expect, after having you say that my dick was just normal." I said irritably.

"What?" She stops eating and stares at me.

"When I asked you about my penis size this afternoon, you said that it was just normal."

"Well what did you expect me to say?"

"I don't know Mom, you could have at least complemented it and said something good about it. Maybe that would have raised my self esteem."

"But I never said anything bad about it!"

"I know but no one likes hearing that they're just normal."

She groans.

"For heaven's sake Kevin. Just stop focusing on the size of your dick so much."

"How big is Dad's? Can you just tell me!?"

She lets out a long sigh of exasperation.

"Maybe an inch or more bigger than yours. Thicker too."

"Damnit!" I exclaim.

"Why didn't I take after him? Why am I smaller?"

"Kevin, just let it go! On the plus side, girls will be able to deepthroat your cock easily. At least be happy about that."

"Haha. You're really funny Mom." I said sarcastically.

I then get back to eating. But another question quickly pops into my mind. This one was again going into precarious territory but I still went ahead and asked.

"Wait so...you had trouble deepthroating Dad's cock?"

"For fuck's sake! Do you really have to ask me that question?"

"I'm just curious, Mom. How much can you deepthroat?"

"I don't really know. I've never measured my deepthroat limit! If such a thing even exists."

I then take advantage of the situation and mock her.

"Oh don't be silly Mom. Trust me this information is going to come in handy when you're flirting with guys on the internet and through text messages." I said cockily.

"Nice comeback." she said dryly.

"Sorry. I couldn't resist"

"Just stop talking about this, Kevin. Talk about something else."

There's silence for some time. Both of us just eat. What do I say now?

"So Mom are there any new men in your life?"

"No."

"Really? Aren't there any guys in your office you're interested in?"

"Not really. Most of the guys in my department are married."

"So you aren't interested in any of the single guys there either?"

"Not really."

"You know you could date one of the guys from my university."

"Kevin, I'm 45 years old."

"So what? You're beautiful! I'm sure any guy of any age would love to go out with you." I said while blushing.

She looked up from the plate and grinned.

"Thanks, sweetheart! But no, don't try and hook me up with someone from your university."

"If you say so. I personally would love to go out with an older woman."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"Why? I mean what's wrong with girls your age?"

"Nothing. I like girls my age too. But I find older women very hot."

"You mean women around my age?"

"Yes."

"Well that's interesting. Maybe try asking one of the professors at your university out."

"That's against the rules of the university, Mom."

"I know. You don't have to tell anyone. Just keep it a secret." she said.

"Ooh look at you, being all sly and sneaky." I said while snickering.

She giggles after hearing that.

There's silence again. Nothing but the sound of cutlery and chewing. The thought creeps back into my head again. Deepthroating. It's probably because of the sausages.

The question prematurely ejaculates out of me.

"Oh come on Mom, just tell me how much you can deepthroat! I'm eager to know."

"Dear God! What is the matter with you!?"

"Please pretty please!" I pleaded.

"You're not going to let this go are you?"

I don't say anything. I just look at her.

"Okay Kevin...I'm in a good mood today, so I'll humour you."

She grabs a big frankfurter from her plate and holds it up in front of me.

"Watch." she said.

She inserts the frankfurter into her mouth and slowly slides it in. Her lips are wrapped around the sausage. She slides more than half of the frankfurter in, and then lets out a muffled moan. She then takes it out immediately and gasps.

"Wow Mom. That was impressive! Can you do it again?"

She licks her lips to get them wet. She then slides the frankfurter into her mouth. She slides half of it in again and she continues to slowly push it down even more. She lets out another loud muffled moan. She nearly deepthroats the entire sausage, but then pulls it out and gasps loudly.

"Oh my- WOW! You almost downed the entire sausage, Mom!"

"Hah. Yes I did."

"Could you please do it just one more time?"

"What!? Are you serious?"

"Just one last time, pretty please!"

"Ugh okay. Just one more time, that's it."

She takes a deep breath and exhales. She then slides the sausage in her mouth again. But this time I reach out and grab the end of the sausage that she's holding. I move her hand out of place and hold the sausage. I slide half of it in, and then I start slowly sliding it back and forth. Watching it slide through her lips. She then turns her eyes to me and stares into my eyes, while I do this. My cock was getting rock hard. I could feel it pushing against the inside of my jeans. I slide the sausage out until just the tip was in her mouth. Some spit dribbled down from the sausage and went down her chin, all the way to her chest. I could see it glistening on her boobs. She looked so hot!

"Kevin, control yourself. I know that look on your face." she said in a strict tone.

I then take the sausage out from her mouth and dip it in the bowl of sour cream, so that it coats the tip of it. I then hold it up in front of her. What on earth was I doing!? I didn't feel like myself as I was doing this.

She glances at the frankfurter and then looks at me with a surprised expression.

"Kevin I had no idea you had such a dirty mind. It's probably all that porn you've been watching! I told you to cut back on it."

It felt awkward for a bit. I was just holding the sausage up there. She didn't do anything. My dick felt like it was about to explode in my pants. But I was too scared to try anything. I was shaking. I started to talk but my voice was weak and quivering.

"Mom..." I said weakly.

She didn't say anything, she just look straight at me. Like she was waiting for something to happen.

"Mom I...I know this isn't right, but..."

"What?" she asked.

"I need you!" I finally said.

"Mm-hmm, I bet you do..." She said with a firm face.

"Can you help me?"

"What exactly do you need help with, Kevin?"

Here goes nothing. I took off my t-shirt and threw it aside. I then unzipped my zipper and pulled down my jeans and underwear. My cock sprung out into view. She looks at it and smiles.

"No Kevin, that's something you're going to have to do on your own."

"But Mom, you look so hot right now!"

She smiles again for a brief moment.

"Well thank you sweetheart, but we still can't do this."

"Mom come on please, I've never been with a girl before. I just want to know what it feels like."

She slides my chair right next to her chair.

"Come here baby, sit down." she said while patting the chair.

I take the seat right next to her. She wraps her arm around my shoulders and holds me. She then grabs my right hand and places it on my cock.

"Grip it." she said.

I obey her and grip my dick. I grip it lightly. She then grabs my forearm and starts moving it up and down.

"Do what needs to be done, Kevin. Let it out and let this pass. You'll feel better."

I do what she says and jerk my cock. She then clutches me around my shoulder even closer. I can feel her fingernails move around and graze against my shoulder and chest. I continue to jerk it. It feels good. Its rock hard and bigger than ever. I don't think I've been this turned on ever in my life.

I turn my head and look at her, as I pleasure myself. Her eyes shift back and forth, and scan my entire body. I lean in and kiss her lips. She backs off and pushes me back to my chair.

"No. We can't do that either. Just jerk your cock."

I do as she says. Waves of pleasure flow through my body and I start to moan and fumble with my other hand. She puts her arm around my shoulders again. And she places her other hand on my knee.

"Let it out Kevin. Jerk it for me. Jerk it for your mother." She says in a heavy and aroused tone.

I can feel her fingernails curl restlessly on my chest and dig into my skin. I hear her breath heavily. She then gets up and faces me. She bends down and kisses me on my forehead. It's a long wet kiss. She then puts both her arms around my shoulders and locks me in. My face presses up against her chest. I stick my tongue out slightly and I can taste her salty soft skin.

I start to furiously jerk my dick. It feels amazing. My face was still pressed up against her chest, and she was holding my head. I let out a loud moan to let her know how much I loved it. She then sits back down on the chair next to me, and watches me.

"Mom I'm about to cum." I said while squirming.

"Good. Let it out. Let it all out!" she says in a surprisingly loud voice.

I'm on the verge of ejaculating. I stare into her eyes. She stares back into mine. There's a fierce look on her face. She was mirroring my facial expressions. It's like she could feel everything that I was feeling. She knew I was about to cum. She could see it on my face. I then came so hard that my cum spurted out into the air and I couldn't stop moaning for the next 5 to 10 seconds. I shot out a huge load and it splattered on the floor in front of me. My dick kept throbbing back and forth and cum was oozing out of it.

"Excellent baby. That's good. Wow that shot up quite high. When was the last time you jerked off?"

I'm silent for a while. Then I speak.

"More than a week ago." I said while panting.

"Well no wonder you were so horny! Now wipe up, put your pants back on and lets finish dinner."

"Okay Mom."

She comes over to me and kisses me on my cheek.

"I love you." she said.

"I love you too."

I was still panting and recovering from the orgasm. My Mom handed me a couple of tissues and I wiped myself up.

I then put my clothes back on and we got back to dinner.