Hot Mother in Their Grasp Ch. 03

Story Info
Son begins to seduce attractive Mom.
8.8k words
4.49
41.7k
46

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In order to enjoy this Chapter, you may wish to read 'Hot Mother in their Grasp (chapters 1 and 2)

*****

Over the last few months, Mark, a 19 year old college student and a player in the college baseball team, had become more and more excited by how he had become attracted to his sexy, shapely Mom, D.

It had all started when a few of his baseball team-mates had started discussing his Mom during week-end games at the Diamond. (D often attended the games and it was on these occasions that the guys were able to admire and lust over the hot mother strolling around the pitch). They said she was an attractive woman, shapely and sexy and had even gone into more detail about what they would like to do to the gorgeous MILF.

Mark had initially been a bit embarrassed during these discussions, but certain things had happened during the intervening time to sway Mark into thinking that, 'Yes, his Mom really was a sexy, hot woman', and it had turned his mind to more devious and taboo thoughts.

The guys had spoken about pictures of his Mom and, somehow, they had managed to email to Mark a set of pictures of the glorious blonde wife and mother. He was astounded but excited when he opened the mail and then spent nearly every waking hour drooling over the hot pictures.

He couldn't believe his eyes. The pictures were of his Mom in secluded woods, slowing easing her clothes off for more and more revealing and erotic photographs, until the final few showed her naked body being fucked by one of the young men. Jesus, Mark had actually seen his Mom being fucked by one of his baseball buddies. It had set Mark's male hormones racing even faster! These were hot pictures, and his Mom indeed was a stunning woman, but even more wonderful evidence was to come Mark's way a few weeks later.

Mark had always seen his Mom in baggy shorts and jumpers as she worked around the home, but on this particular sunny afternoon, and at the instigation of his friends, Tommy and Ted, amongst others, Mark was taken to a farm out in the wilds of the countryside. Going into a huge barn on the farm, Mark was told to go and hide high up in the bales of hay at the top of the barn. There, he was able to just watch in silence, completely hidden from view amongst the hay.

A short while later, to Mark's astonishment again, Tommy and Ted entered the barn with D, Mark's Mom. Gradually, throughout the next hour or two, D was used in the most sexually exciting way, culminating in the most shattering orgasm for the mature wife. Mark had seen it all, and he also saw that the entire episode had been videoed by one of the guys.

This had made up Mark's mind. He wanted more of his Mom. His Mom was now the object of his wild desires and now was the time to start to try and get 'closer' to her! And why not?

D was certainly a desirable woman. She was in her late 30s, with a pretty face and blonde hair that came down to just below her neck. She only stood at 5' tall, but she packed a hell of a body. Her breasts were stunning DD's, she worked hard at the gym to get a flat stomach and tight ass, and her legs were shapely and tempting, especially when she wore fuck-me high heel shoes to accentuate her wonderful figure.

So Mark now knew that there was a set of photographs of his Mom which were really mind-blowing, and he had actually been present at a later date when his Mom was the subject of a sexy, erotic video taken in a secluded barn where the guys had just teased and used the magnificent body for their pleasures.

Although D had no idea that Mark knew anything about her extra-marital activities with his fellow baseball players, he had managed to get his Mom into conversation about the way she dressed and her minimal social life. He had managed to twist the conversation around until D was almost forced to agree to go out on a date with her son, wearing an outfit that he would choose for her.

Although D was hesitant about the arrangement, she had agreed in principle but only on an occasion when D's husband (Mark's father) was away from home working. This was going to happen the following day when the father would be away for 3 nights with his job. Mark pressed further.

'In the morning, Mom, you will tell me which night you want it to be, and then we'll find something hot for you to wear.'

'I'm...I'm not too sure, baby, about...' but Mark pressed home the advantage.

'You promised, Mom, because we talked it over and you agreed, didn't you? We are going on a date, Mom, so there's no going back,' and he went off to his room to drool over the pictures once more. D was suddenly as nervous as hell, and really couldn't sleep that night as she knew in the morning her husband was leaving for at least 3 to 4 days and that she would have to make a decision. Oh God!!

At breakfast the following morning, D sat with her son and husband enjoying toast and coffee, and then Mark's father finally left for work, saying that he would be back in 4 days' time. This was the moment that Mark had been waiting for...and D had been dreading!

'Are you really sure that we should go on this so called date, baby? I mean, we don't have to go out, do we? I'm quite happy to stay at home and cook you something special and then we can watch a movie or...,' but she trailed off as she could see Mark's face.

'No way, Mom. I told you that when dad went away to work, we'd go out together and you would wear something special. You hardly ever go out and you almost never really wear anything that shows off that gorgeous figure that you have. You promised, Mom...dad is away now so there is no reason not to have an evening out...so is it tonight, Mom?' D almost gave up the fight.

'Well, if you're still insisting, then we might as well do it tonight and get it over with...but I'm nervous about wearing something sexy. Do I have to?'

'Yes you do, Mom. All I ever see you in is jumpers and baggy shorts and I know there is a hot body in there that never sees the light of day. I'm proud to have a shapely Mom and I really do want to see you wearing...,' but D cut him off.

'We'll have to go out of town then, somewhere where nobody will recognise me or know who I am...that's a definite stipulation, Mark. OK?'

'Ok Mom...but real sexy! We can drive over to that Pizza Bar which is at least 15 miles out of town, in the countryside. There you can relax and just enjoy yourself for once. So, do it, Mom...I'm off to college and I'll be back about 5. You can decide what to wear and we'll leave about 6 o'clock.

'What should I wear, then, baby? You seem to know what I should wear!'

'When I get home, I'll see what you're wearing...but if it's not hot enough, then I'll tell you and you'll have to put on something different, won't you? After all, you're out on a date and you have to look really seductive for your date, don't you?' and he gave D a kiss on the cheek and went off out of the door.

D was shaking about her son's requests but didn't have time to worry now as she had to get off to her own part-time job. When she came home at lunch-time, she would decide what she was going to wear that evening.

When Mark got home at 5, he could hear his Mom in the shower. He changed himself and then waited in the lounge, but it was at least another 40 minutes before he heard D coming along the passageway.

Mark surveyed his Mom as she stood before him in the lounge. He liked a lot of what he saw, but he wanted to push the envelope some more. He really wanted his Mom looking hot...and if he didn't stamp his authority on her behaviour now, it might spoil the whole exercise in how he was going to handle his Mom in the weeks and months to come.

'The blouse is great, Mom...really sexy.' It was a tight black, button down number with buttons all down the front. It showed off her magnificent breasts which pushed hard against the tight material, and were obviously pushed up by an uplift bra...yes, her tits looked magnificent! Her hair looked great and D had put on some subtle make-up around her sexy eyes. It was the skirt and shoes that Mark was frustrated about.

'But Mom...I promised to drive out of town where nobody knows you...so I need to see more of your legs and some higher shoes. You look fantastic in really high heels with a sexy, short skirt...they make you look...'

'God, Mark, I'm nearly 40 years old and...'

'And still a hot, sexy woman...you're doing it for me, Mom. Now, go and put on something that makes you feel sexy and makes me feel so proud to take you out on a date.' And then he was a little more forceful. 'Do it, Mom...do as I say, because you have an awesome figure and your legs are to die for...I want to see them, Mom, so go and change...otherwise we're going to be late.'

D dropped her eyes to the floor but knew that her son would not take 'No' for an answer. Slowly, she went back out of the room and made her way up the stairs.

It was still another 10 minutes before D reappeared, but Mark thought it was worth it, as he had never seen these items of clothing previously. The skirt was a white mini, tight round his Mom's sexy ass and at least 5 inches above her knees, and the shoes were 5inch platform stilettos that pushed D's height up to at least 5'6''.

'I've never worn these clothes outside of the house before, Mark, so you'd better be satisfied. I feel so cheap so you make sure that we go straight out into the country where no-one knows me. God, boy, the things I do for you.'

Mark thought, 'dressing up is the least of your worries by the time I've finished with you, Mom!!'

Mark drove the family car as they set off and he had a job not to keep sneaking glimpses of his Mom's body. The white mini skirt had ridden right up her delectable thighs when she had got into her seat, and the black shirt was so tight that her breasts in the uplift bra stood out like a protruding platform on a city building. She looked Hot!!

Mark's cock was already stirring at the sight of his Mom next to him, but he knew he had to stay in charge if all his dreams and intentions were to come to fruition.

'You look great, Mom,' he said, trying to make his Mom feel less nervous.

'I don't feel great, Mark...I feel like a tart who is trying to impress all the guys. I should have worn something more sensible, especially for a date with my son.'

'Awww, Mom. Don't worry. You have a body that younger women would die for, and you are so fit and every inch is so tight and firm that I'm really proud that I'm out with you looking so attractive and hot.'

'How do you know what other people think of me, then Mark? How do you know that they think I'm firm and sexy? Have other people been talking to you?' Her mind went to Mark's buddies in the baseball team, especially Tommy and Ted and the others. Had they been talking, had she been discussed at the baseball games? Had anything else been said...what did her son know of her escapades? Oh God!

'Well, the guys on the team always love it when you come to the games, Mom. They can't stop ogling you when you walk round the diamond...you must know that, and you must see them admiring your hot body during the game.'

'Yes, but do they comment, Mark? Do they say things about me?'

'Of course they do, Mom. They love seeing you...it makes their day. How many more times do I have to tell you that you're an attractive woman...more than that, they think you're really hot with a fabulous figure and...and...do I have to go on, Mom?

'Yes, yes, you do, Mark.'

'You really want to know what the guys are talking about when they see you at the games?'

'Of course I do, Mark...I'm interested...and embarrassed!'

'Mom, it's what young guys always say when a hot woman is close by. Young men always have fantasies about older women, don't they, Mom?

'Do they? Why do you think that is, then?'

'I don't know, Mom. Perhaps they see a married woman who is experienced but still has a sexy, hot body just like a teenager. A firm, hot body with an experienced mind probably means that she might really give you a good time when...!!'

'When what, Mark?'

'Well...she would know what a young guy wants, what would excite him, and she would know just what to do and how to enjoy an experience with a younger man. That would excite the young guy, rather than a teenage girl who doesn't really know what she is doing!!'

'Is that what the guys say, Mark. Is that what they're talking about when they see me at the games? People like Ted and Tommy?'

'Yes Mom. Tommy really has the hots about the way you look and how sexy you are. He...he...'

'Don't stop, Mark. Tell me what he really says.' The car was out of town now and they were driving along a quiet country road towards their destination. How was Mark going to word his sentences to get out of this difficult spot?

'Tommy thinks you have a great figure, Mom...and come to that, so do I. He says your ass is really a knock-out, and your breasts are something else. You can't get away from it, Mom, your figure really turns the guys on and...and...!!'

'And what else, Mark...what else do they say about my figure?'

'You really want to know, Mom?'

'Yes. Yes, I do, baby.'

'Well, Mom, I'll tell you what they say, but only if you undo the top two buttons on your blouse and pull your skirt up a bit more. That's a deal, Mom, isn't it?'

'You cheeky young Devil, Mark,' laughed D. 'That's blackmail, you know.'

'I know...but do you really want to know what Tommy says?'

D, who was obviously a little excited herself now with how the conversation was going, gave her son a knowing look and then her fingers went to the buttons on the shirt. She undid the top two buttons and the material eased open to give a view of some of the wonderful cleavage fighting to get out of the uplift bra.

Mark was trying to watch as he was driving and then he saw his Mom's fingers slide to the hem of her tight skirt.

'I'm not sure I should be doing this, son.'

'You want to know what the guys say? Just a few inches, Mom, until we get to the Pizza House.'

D began to move the hem of the tight skirt up her delicious thighs and held it in position. Mark took a quick glance and it was stunning. He already had a hard cock and this was making it worse.

'See Mom, you really are hot, with a great figure and you shouldn't hide it...you should be really proud. Tommy says he would love to play with your body, Mom. He says he'd love to run his hands all over your sexy body and caress it.'

D had begun to get a little more excited now, even though she was well aware that Tommy had done just that more than once. It was hearing the words from her son that was something very different for her.

'What else, Mark? Is that all Tommy says?'

'Some more, Mom. Pull it up some more!' D inched the skirt up another two or three inches, knowing full well that her son could see nearly the whole length of her sexy thighs now. Although she was slightly embarrassed at carrying out these requests from her son, it thrilled her to know that she could still turn young men on, her son included.

'Come on, Mark...what else does he say?'

'He said he'd like to fuck you, Mom,' and Mark gauged the reaction and one of his hands moved across to caress his Mom's thighs.

'Mark, what are you doing? You can't use language like that in front of your mother. Oh my God!' But she didn't push Mark's hand away.

Mark carried on driving but held firmly onto his Mom's legs, caressing them and sliding up and down. There was an awkward silence but Mark was determined to stay in control as they neared the Pizza House where they would eat.

'Right, Mom. We're almost here and I want you to stay just as you are. Don't do the buttons up, and when you're seated in the restaurant, I want you to slide your skirt up again...nobody you know will be here, so I want you to do it. OK?...and I know you want to hear more of what the guys say, don't you?'

There was just a quiet, embarrassed 'umm' from D as the car pulled into the car park. The couple walked over to the door and were soon seated at a table by the window. Mark stayed standing until his mom was seated...she had obeyed and left the buttons on her blouse undone...but Mark wanted to see her move the skirt back up her legs.

He held her chair out while D sat down, and then he began to slide it in towards the table...but then stopped.

'The skirt, Mom. I want to see the skirt back up your legs again.'

'Jesus, Mark...you are the limit! There are lots of people eating in here...what are they going to think?'

'They will think I'm one hell of a lucky guy...and you are one hell of a sexy woman. Do it, Mom.' He even bent over his Mom and took the opportunity to look down her blouse to see the stupendous breasts bulging out from the tiny bra. Then D obeyed like a young child and moved her hem tantalisingly up her thighs so that most of her bare thighs were on view, even though Mark then eased her chair back towards the table.

It was a small, square table for 4 people, and Mark sat down immediately to the right of his Mom (as opposed to opposite her), so that he had easy access to her if the opportunity arose!!

A waiter soon arrived and took the order for 2 pizzas, and Mark also ordered a coke for himself and a margarita for his Mom. He didn't fail to notice, either, that the waiter took a long lecherous look at D's body, standing over her as he leered at glimpses of her thighs and the full breasts that were spilling over from the unbuttoned blouse.

D quickly searched the other diners until she was satisfied that she knew nobody else in the bar and then she turned to her son.

'Who said I wanted a margarita, Mark? I don't usually drink alcohol.'

'I know you like a margarita now and again, Mom. We're on a date, and I want you to enjoy yourself...you look fantastic, and so I want you to relax and let yourself go for once in your life,' and his hand slid gently under the table until he found his Mom's bare knee. He caressed it gently even though D had started to glare at him.

She took a couple of deep swigs from her drink as Mark's hand continued to play up and down her thigh. Subtly he moved his fingers onto the inside of her thigh under the table and moved them up and back again.

'Anyway, Mom, you wanted to know more about what the guys say about you, didn't you?'

'Keep your voice down, Mark...I don't want everyone to know about my life's history. Anyway, I think I get the general idea of how they think...and where is your hand going, Mark?'

Mark didn't change his caresses, and still his hand slid up and down on the inside of D's thigh.

'Nobody can see, Mom, so just enjoy your drink and relax,' and his hand moved right to the top of his Mom's inner thigh.

'God, Mark, what are you doing?' His hand slid back down but he was going to up the ante.

'So you know what the guys think of you, don't you, Mom? I think you really, really know what they think of you, don't you?'

'What do you mean by that then, Mark?' Just then the waiter returned with the pizzas and hovered in order to get another look down D's blouse. He gave her a lecherous look and smiled and then said,

'Would madam like another drink?'

'No, thank you.'

'Yes please,' Mark quickly interrupted. 'Another coke and another margarita.'

'What are you doing, Mark? Trying to get me drunk?'

'We're on a date, Mom, and I want you to relax and enjoy yourself. Anyway, you've got a big pizza there so you've got to have a nice drink to wash it down with!'

The two began to eat the pizzas and sip their drinks, but D returned to the statement from her son... 'I think you really know what the guys think of you, Mom!!'.

'Come on, Mark. What did you mean by that?'

'You really want to know?'

'Of course I do.' D was getting more and more nervous and then Mark dropped the bombshell!

'Well, an anonymous email came into my computer the other day and it contained some fabulous pictures taken in the woods. Really beautiful, they were!'