Hot Moves

Story Info
Dominant stranger brings out the club slut in her.
1.8k words
4.25
53.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kusyen
kusyen
1 Followers

I took a final look in the mirror to check my makeup. Understated lip gloss added a rosy shine to my lips complimenting my barely there blush-tinged cheeks and smoky eyes. My eyes wandered down to the visible peaks of my nipples perking up the material of my mini dress. I have small breasts which is why I wasn't worried about the backless dress which dismissed the option of wearing a bra. However, as I turned this way and that to view my exposed back, I noticed that the sides of my breasts were slightly exposed with my movements. I started to bust a few more vigorous moves to test the extent of the exposure. I was on my way out to a newly-opened club that evening and was looking forward to dancing. I didn't want to have to worry about flashing people while I was enjoying myself. After being satisfied that I wasn't going to reveal much more with my moves, I pulled on my thigh high boots with 3-inch heels and headed out for the night.

As I stepped in past the bouncer at the front, I surveyed the scene on the dance floor. The music was just what I liked; a grinding mixture of hip hop and techno pumping through the club that I could feel through the soles of my feet. I could feel my heart beat faster in response to the pumping beats and the view of hot bodies gyrating to the music. I took a seat at the bar an ordered a drink. Despite my fondness of dancing, I'm generally self-conscious and it usually takes a drink or two before I can really get into the music. Finally, I made my way to the dance floor and danced by myself, swinging my hips to the tempo and losing myself in the music.

"You're so hot," said a voice to my right, punctuated by a hot breath in my ear and warm hands grazing my waist. My nipples hardened and I felt my temperature rise as the hand moved to my lower back in a long slow caress and stayed there. I started to turn my head to get a look at him but he nuzzled my neck and gripped my hips, keeping me locked to his groin.

"I can tell you think so," I said as I felt the proof of his arousal against my ass. He gave a deep chuckle and I felt the graze of his stubble on my neck, a shiver running through me at the exquisite sensation. Unconsciously, I rocked against him, our lower bodies fused together and gyrating to the same internal rhythm. We seemed to rock together for hours although it was probably no longer than a song or two, the backless dress giving him virtually unlimited access to my body. His fingers lightly traced my navel and I was sure he could feel my stomach quiver under his ministrations. I was caught up in the maelstrom of sensations - his hot, large hands on me, our touching bodies, the music and heat surrounding us as the club got more and more packed. I reached out with both hands to hold on to his neck, an anchor to hold onto as I lost myself in the sensations he was drawing out in me. As his hands spanned my waist, I felt the material of dress bunch toward the middle of my torso and my breasts slipped free. I gasped and was about to release my hold on him, desperate to cover myself but he stopped me. With one hand he grabbed both my wrists and kept them behind his neck.

"Keep them there," he ordered in a gruff voice and I obeyed despite my bewilderment at my own action.

"Please....," I pleaded with him.

"People can see," I said as I noticed some of the nearby dancers eyeing my exposed bosom.

"Let them see.... you have gorgeous tits," came his tantalizing reply.

His words sent a rush of warmth to my core. I was embarrassed but titillated; a betraying wetness at my feminine folds revealing the true extent of how turned on I was at his explicit words. It was as if he had a mental hold on me and all I could do was comply and await his next move. As we continued to gyrate to the music, my arms remained at his neck even after he released his hold on them, resulting in my breasts being thrust outwards. He had one had at the side of my left breast, slowly caressing the soft skin there. I shivered and closed my eyes at the sensation and to my shame, wished that he would move his fingers closer to my neglected nipple.

His other hand left my hip and slipped under the hem of my dress. I stiffened and opened my eyes when I felt his touch on my cunt but as he began to massage my clit, I relaxed and leaned back again. He was playing my body like a finely-tuned instrument and I had never felt this excited in my life. I could feel my nipples tightening painfully and I arched my back in an effort to find relief.

"What's the matter baby?" he said while brushing a finger lightly over one nipple.

"Look at your tight, pretty nipples just begging to be sucked. Do you want me to suckle them baby?" he said.

"Yes," I said. My voice coming out in a husky tone I barely recognized.

"Or do you want one of them to suck your tits?" he asked. I looked up and saw that a few of the dancers had stopped dancing and was watching us intently. I sucked in a deep breath as I took in their bulging pants and the pure lust in their eyes. I felt powerful and unconsciously arched my back further offering my breasts up for worship.

He chuckled at my reaction. He knew I was turned on by the watching men and the shocked women.

"Suck her tits," he said to the nearest one. The stranger wasted no time and eagerly began sucking my nipple in earnest. I nearly jumped at the pleasure as his hot wet mouth encased my nipple sending a pulling sensation straight to my cunt. I hardly noticed as his partner/girlfriend glared at me and left the dance floor. I was suspended in time, lost in my own world filled with erotic sensations.

"You're so wet and hot for me baby. I wanna take you right here in front of these people. They can see my fingers going into your cunt now. They can see how much you like it. I've got three fingers in you now baby, you're so wet my fingers are dripping with your juice," he continued to whisper in my ear as he showed everyone what he was doing to me. I could feel his fingers in my cunt, stroking and stroking me into a frenzy. I was completely exposed -- my tits and my cunt in full view of the dancers as he flipped up my hem into the elastic at the waist and rolled down my thong. I was so hot I didn't care. All I could do was feel. I could feel both my nipples being sucked now. Another guy had joined us without being invited and I still didn't care. My inhibitions were lost in a whirl of sensations. All I wanted to do was come, but he continued to keep me at the precipice, his fingers slowing down or completely leaving my cunt whenever I came close to release. After what seemed like an eternity of hovering at the edge of coming, he suddenly pushed me forward.

"Hold her," he barked out to the two guys who were fondling my tits.

They held me steady as he released his cock and entered me from behind in one hard stroke. I shattered at his first assault. The deliciously thick and full feeling of his cock filling my cunt just what I needed to push me over the edge into my orgasm. I'd never taken a man bare before and I could feel every ridge of his hot, thick rod as he continued to pound into me. I couldn't believe the searing heat of his staff in me and came a second time, my muscles clenching hard on him. My second orgasm must have been too much for him as well and he came in a gush of wetness, spurting again and again, the liquid heat scalding my inner walls with each spasm. I was panting hard, hanging on to two guys while my cunt continued to contract, anchored by the cock behind me. As he went soft and slipped out of me, I dropped to the floor, my shaky legs failing me. The two guys holding me up gently lowered my upper body to the floor, and I lay there spent, my legs splayed revealing my open cunt to the world. I could feel his semen tickling out of me but I didn't have the strength to cover myself.

"Your turn guys," the stranger said as he slipped his flaccid cock back into his pants and zipped himself up. He stood there and watched as first one guy than the other took me on the floor in quick succession. I thought I was wrung out but the watching eyes, the pounding music and the hot cocks shafting in and out of me combined to bring me to another two orgasms as I lay there on the floor. When the two guys were done, I could see another one coming to take a turn but before he could unzip, my first stranger, my maestro of pleasure stopped him.

" That's enough," he said and gathered me up in his arms and carried me to a private booth. As I lay splayed on the leather seat -- too spent to move -- he straightened my dress and wiped my face and neck with a wet napkin. He gave me a brief kiss on the mouth.

"Thanks babe, you were wonderful;" he said before leaving.

----------------

I take a final look in the mirror to check my makeup. Understated lip gloss added a rosy shine to my lips complimenting my barely there blush-tinged cheeks and smoky eyes. My eyes wander down to the visible peaks of my nipples perking up the material of my short dress. I'd left off my panties and I knew the dress would be practically transparent in the club's strobe lights leaving my breasts and cunt exposed to view.I shivered in anticipation at the thought. As I stepped in past the bouncer at the front, I surveyed the scene on the dance floor. My heart beat faster in response to the pumping beats and the view of hot, barely dressed bodies gyrating to the music. I take a seat at the bar an order a drink. Finally, I make my way to the dance floor, swinging my hips and losing myself in the music.

"You're so hot," said a voice to my right, punctuated by a hot breath in my ear and warm hands grazing my waist. I lean back with a smile and close my eyes in ecstasy.

kusyen
kusyen
1 Followers