Hot New Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We wore the same outfits that we had on. Needless to say, for mature babes wewere the hit of the place. We didn't have to buy a drink all night. Our husbands did though, but they didn't mind. We were having a great time, teasing and dancing with all the locals on an impromptu dance floor made by moving tables closer together.

Along about midnight, I was getting really, really horny again, from all the attention I was getting and I could tell by Tanya's movements she was too. There had been enough gropes, nipple slips and down right getting felt up to do that to a lady.

There was a big groan, when Tanya hollered above the noise. "You two better take us home and fuck us right now before I am not able to fight these boys off any longer."

Everyone in the place broke up over that and a hole was opened for Tanya and myself to go back to our husbands, who just sat there shaking their heads. They knew there was nothing to worry about, not in this place, this was known as party central at the beach. Women are played with, danced with and fondled but if they come with someone, they go with the same someone.

Will threw a hundred dollar bill on the bar and told the bar tender to serve 'em till it's gone. A roar went up as we walked out the door.

I told Tom we better get back right now or I was gonna rape him right where he stands.

We piled into Will's Hummer and were home in record time and without a ticket. The guys were sober but couldn't say the same for us two old ladies.

The four of us were undressing as we came through the door. Tanya and I were giggling drunk and undressing one another. The guys were also getting undressed standing in the middle of the living room watching us, two old ladies pawing each other, trying to get each other's clothes off.

Tom came over and asked me which one I wanted.

"Baby, I can have you anytime. I want him, NOW."

"You can have me anytime, too." Will quipped.

Yah, I probably could.

We all walked, well half of us did. The other half had to be helped along.

Whispering in Will's ear. "Can I have your "willy." They all heard me and laughed. This was going to be one hell of a night.

Will sat on the edge of their California King bed, with his legs spread wide apart, stroking that magnificent specimen of manhood. I had to taste it again. He fed it to me inch by inch until he had it starting down my throat. He moved it in and out less than an inch, it was like he was trying to stretch the entrance to my throat. But, no, he was just getting my throat used to the head hitting against it, as he took my head in both hands and face fucked me. Pushing just far enough in to let the head start to cut off my air supply and back out. This was sending signals to my steamy, pussy. I reached down to frig myself and found that in my excitement, my pussy hole had opened up enough to slide two fingers in with no resistance. I worked three in and started to moan around that big black cock in my mouth. I was ready to have my first orgasm of the night, when he pulled out and said, "No, no, not yet. Get on the bed on your back. I am going to fuck you until you have a continuous string of orgasms. Think you can handle that.?"

"Try me you big black stud.

While I was getting into position to get fucked by his big black "willy," I looked over and saw Tom and Tanya already on the bed, in a 69. Damn, they looked hot. It made my pussy, spasm just watching.

Will pulled my legs apart and lifted them up onto his shoulders, then reached up and grabbed a pillow to shove under my lily white ass.

He rubbed the mushroom shaped head up and down between my swollen labia lips, I was fairly gushing now and lubing that missile, getting it ready for penetration.

As the head started to stretch me, I relaxed as much as I could. I knew this was going to be uncomfortable at first. I yelped as he head popped inside me. Taking many short, quick breaths, I finally relaxed and the pain disappeared followed by a short but intense orgasm. Number two. I was ready to take all of him into my lust filled body.

He proceeded to explore my vagina with the blunt head of his penis. I started my own movements finding the rhythm, we moved together in a dance of lust. As he pushed further in I felt an instant when I thought I would pee and as he plowed forward, it ceased. Damn, did that monster head nudge my bladder? Wow. In another moment I was hit with a sharp quick pain. I pushed against his pelvis. He stopped and I told him to take it easy he was up against my cervix. My hand discovered I had not taken all of it.

I know I am not very deep but was disappointed that I could not take all of him. I so wanted to show him I was enough woman to take what he so willingly was giving me.

"Sam, will you let me try something?" He still had the head of that pile driver, resting against the opening to my uterus.

"Don't hurt me." I was sober now. He said, "Let me bend you, so your knees are at your chest. It will be easier for you to take the rest of me, if that is what you want.

"Oh, yes, Will, I want it all. I want to feel those big balls resting on my ass."

He bent my legs the way he wanted them and slid the pillow further under me so it was under my spine. Then he pulled out a couple of inches, raised up a little and started his descent into the most private part of my body. He was headed for my uterus and I wanted him there if that is what it took to impale that powerful black cock completely in me.

It hit my cervix and he stopped and looked into my eyes with a look of intensity that told me he wanted all of me and I looked back at him, my eyes telling him to take me, take my innermost sanctum.

"Look at my eyes, Samantha, keep you eyes open and on mine. I will take you to nirvana. A plane that you have never been on before. I want to give you and orgasm that will shake the very depth of your soul."

It was like he was putting me in a trance. Looking intensely into his eyes, I felt like I was. Then I felt him move. Ever so slowly. Just barely moving. I felt pressure and a little pain. I bit my lower lip and kept staring into his eyes. He moved slowly but I could not take anymore. I kept looking into his eyes and my lips started to quiver. There was no way he could go any further, I was going to have to be satisfied with 8 of his 9 inches in my pussy.

Still looking at him, I smiled and said, "Fuck me Will, fuck me to nirvana."

We started our dance of lust again. He had my feet back on his shoulder and was giving me the fuck of a lifetime. All I could think of was this could be the first of many such couplings.

He was still hitting my cervix every so often and soon, there was no pain, just a mighty spasm, followed by several more, my pussy was literally running like a faucet. I could feel my juices escaping every time Will pulled back and the squishing sound as he penetrated me again. The heat and wetness of my pussy, was getting to him. He dropped my legs and I wrapped them around his muscular, sweaty body and I screamed out loud as I felt the first of many shots of hot cum entering my wet, hot, hungry pussy. We had our orgasms at exactly the same time. He kept fucking me after he stopped cumming and I stayed right with him. We post-orgasm fucked for at least 5 minutes. We finally slowed down and his cock went flaccid in a few seconds and plopped out followed by a stream of our combined juices induced by one of the most intense orgasms of my life.

He rolled to my side and took me in his arms. We had forgotten all about Tom and Tanya.

Jeez, I looked over and my eyes met hers, moments before hers, rolled back in her head. She was on all fours and Tom was burying his hard, thick cock in her black pussy with the power of a battering ram. Her moans were continuous. Sweat was beaded up all over their bodies. Finally, Tanya reached for me and I took her hand and she squeezed it as her whole body shuddered. I looked up at my husband and he must have felt her shudder. I saw him throw his head back, slam his cock to the hilt and roar as they too, came together.

I looked at them and then looked back at us. I had a delayed after shock I guess you could call it ,as I saw the erotic picture both of us couples made. The beautiful contrast between black and white bodies, sated, sweat soaked and glistening. All four mouths, with a drooping smile.

We crawled back to our own spouses, hugged kissed and told each other how much we loved them.

This was the beginning of an exciting friendship. Two couples of the same mind, but one black, one white.

Who would play this scenario out many times by themselves and with other couples, both black and white.

I plan on continuing with this story. Comments on how to better my writing skills are more than welcome. E-mail me if you like and I will answer. If you want to beat me up on the content of the story, feel free. But in the future please read something more to your demeanor. Why people read stories they don't like on here is beyond me.

12