Hot Nights in Copenhagen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna moved her foot up and down the length of my bulging cock while pushing her pussy harder against my foot, our eyes burning into each other's eyes. The only light was a dimly lit lamp on the small table behind her. As we pushed our feet against each other with growing pressures, she arched her back, thrusting her pussy harder against my foot while I was growing hotter and hotter from her foot moving faster and more insistently against my cock bursting to break free of my jeans.

I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out and saw her eyes look at it standing straight up. I moved my foot harder against her pussy, my toe pressed against where I knew her clit was and loved how she looked into my eyes, biting her lower lip as she tried fucking my foot harder while she was driving me insane by moving her foot up and down my throbbing pole, both of us getting more desperate to take our playful teasing to the next level.

"So cowboy, are you going to take me for a ride?" she asked, unbuttoning her tight jeans and putting her hand inside, snaking it down to her pussy and I could see the motion of her fingers straining the seam forcing me to move my foot aside and watch her fucking herself with her fingers.

"I want to watch you jerk off," she said. "I like us watching each other."

I grabbed my cock, wrapping my hand around it, moving my fist up and down, our eyes locked on each other, both of us getting hotter and hornier, knowing we were teasing and tantalizing each other. I remembered her telling me she was insatiable and knowing we might never have another night together decided I wanted to fuck her in a way that neither of us would ever forget.

Suddenly, I wanted her closer to me, so I grabbed both of her feet and pulled her from the arm of the couch and slid her body towards me, surprising her with my move then with my hands on her waist, got her to turn so that she was now leaning back against my chest, facing away and gasped when I suddenly grabbed both of her tits feeling them through her sweater. Not huge but a good handful, I rubbed her tits, loving how she moaned as she lay back. I then lowered my mouth to her throat, kissing just above her collar bone, sensing that was a hot spot by the way she tilted her head giving me more access and gasped louder.

I could feel her ass pressed and moving against my hard cock, loving how her tits felt, then slowly moved one hand inside her unbuttoned jeans, snaking it down through the tightness, squeezing my hand into the crotch and moving my finger over her soaked silky panties, loving how the pressure of her tight jeans forced my finger to press harder into her pussy, feeling her pushing to get my finger deeper, knowing that the barrier of her panties was unbearable, feeling her squirming, wanting my fingers to penetrate her dripping pussy. Feeling her hunger, I shoved the crotch of her wet panties aside and began finger fucking her, feeling her juicy warm pussy gripping my finger as I moved it in and out as she thrust against my hand, desperately wanting my finger deeper.

"Oh fuck, that's so good. Keep doing that," she shouted.

Thrusting one finger than two, her arching allowing me to fuck her deeper, I moved my other hand inside her sweater, grabbing her soft braless tit, feeling her hard nipple then pinching and twisting it, driving her even more insane, her body writhing, tensing, trembling as I brought her closer and closer to the edge, hearing her breathing getting heavier before suddenly lifting my finger out of her cunt to the sound of her screaming, "No! Ohhh no! No! Let me cum! Don't fucking stop!"

My hard cock was throbbing against her ass, her writhing exciting me, her breathing, the tightness of her pussy on my fingers driving both of us insane but I was determined to tease her into a wildness that would culminate for both of us exploding like the last thunderous chords of a symphony.

Just as I moved my fingers back to her dripping pussy, she grabbed my hand and suddenly twisted her body and got on her knees between my legs, looked into my eyes, "Two can play this game," she said and immediately started licking my hard cock, her tongue moving slowly up and down the underside, her warm wet mouth making soft slurping sounds before moving her lips to the head of my cock, her tongue licking the sensitive tip, gripping my cock in her fist, sliding it up and down fast, jerking me off while her mouth started sucking the head of my cock with such hungry zeal I thought I would lose it as the excruciating sensations made me grab her head and thrust harder, fucking her mouth and just as I was on the verge of exploding, she pulled her mouth away, looking up at me with those devilish blue eyes.

"You think you can handle me, don't you, mister," she said, her hand gripping my cock and laughed, "I'm always in control."

"Is that so," I said, wanting to grab her head and just fuck her mouth, "We'll see about that."

Just then she jumped up off the couch, looked down at me, squirmed out of her jeans and threw them at me and dashed down the hall, her wool sweater barely covering her ass, her laughter urging me to run after her with my hard cock dangling out of my unzipped jeans.

When I got to her room, I saw her lighting candles on the table next to her bed, knowing she had set them there earlier, letting me know she really was a woman in control which only made me want to let her know she had met her match.

She then pulled her sweater off and threw it at me as I came to the bed, again laughing, almost taunting me. I looked at her round luscious tits when she got on the bed and leaned against the propped up pillows piled at the backboard, spreading her legs, her knees bent. She started rubbing her pussy with one hand and with the other lifted her tit, lowered her mouth and started licking her hard nipple, her eyes looking into mine, teasing me, luring me and I have to admit, driving me crazy with her playful sexy, devilish smile.

I then lowered my jeans, stepping out of them, my hard cock standing straight out like a sword, her eyes fixed on my weapon and rather than crawling up the bed towards her, I stood up on the bed, moving towards, then spreading my legs over hers' looked down at her like a warrior wanting to conquer her, watching her hand holding and rubbing her pussy, her eyes fixed on my hard cock.

"You think you can take me, don't you?" she said, rubbing her pussy.

"Yes, I said.

"Just try, mister. I don't give myself to anyone who thinks they can wave their dick at me."

"Is that so?"

"Yes," she said, looking into my eyes then glancing at my hard cock just above her head, her blond hair splayed against the backboard, the only light coming from the flickering candle.

I lowered myself to my knees between her legs and moved my throbbing cock closer to her mouth, the tip inches from her lips. I leaned forward, my hands gripping the back board, my body hovering over her.

"This is what you want, don't you," I said, moving my cock closer to her lips, my balls hanging just above her tits.

"Fuck you," she said, looking up at me.

"You think you're tough, don't you," I chuckled, looking into her eyes, seeing her fierce hunger.

"Yes and strong. Be careful, I'm warning you. I told you I'm insatiable and always in control."

"I know what you said and I told you I'm insatiable too," I said, surprised how we were playing with each other, my horniness growing, a raunchy feeling urging me to keep this teasing game going, knowing we both wanted to fuck each other's brains out.

She closed her eyes when I rubbed the tip of my cock against her lips, a low gasp escaping as I pressed harder.

Lowering my mouth to her ear, licking her ear lobe, "You want it bad, don't you," I whispered, moving the head of my cock slowly over her moist lower lip, prying open her mouth and then reaching back, pushing her hand away quickly cupped her hairless mound, feeling her wetness dripping, another gasp escaping, her breathing getting heavier and I knew she was weakening. Suddenly she opened her mouth and started sucking my cock, hungry for what I was feeding her, her lips tightening as I thrust and she swallowed my cock taking it deeper as she moved her warm wet mouth up and down, making loud guttural sounds, sucking my cock faster and harder. She then pushed my hand from her pussy and started fucking herself with her fingers while her sucking mouth gave me the blow job of my life.

Feeling I was getting close to exploding in her mouth, her muffled sounds vibrating on my cock, I suddenly pulled out not wanting to cum, grabbed her arms, pulling her fingers from her pussy and flipped her roughly onto her stomach and pounced on her, my hard cock pressed against her round ass, straddling her, grinding my cock into the crack between her luscious cheeks while she screamed, "Fuck me! Take me!"

Excited by her words, grinding harder, I reached under her body and grabbed her pussy, cupping it in the palm of my hand and whispered in her ear, "This is mine."

I felt her pressing her pussy against my gripping hand, my grinding pushing her harder against the bed and kissed and licked her ear, whispering, "We're going to fuck all night."

I felt her trying to get to her knees, trying to lift me, knowing she wanted me to fuck her from behind, but I wasn't ready to give her what she wanted. I wanted more. I wanted her to know I was in charge and I would fuck her when I was ready.

I felt her struggling against my hand as I held her to the bed and entered my middle finger into her sopping pussy, hearing her gasp and whimper as her pussy gripped my finger like it was a cock and started fucking it, her ass rubbing my grinding cock as we both moved faster and harder, our lust and need to explode growing, her ass pushing my cock deeper into the crack of her ass. I squeezed in a second finger, filling her as she fucked herself harder, hungrily using my fingers, her passionate moving up and down driving me insane with the need to replace my fingers with my cock, but still I wanted this to last until we were completely our of our minds.

Suddenly, I surprised her by rolling over on my back, pulling her on top of me so that she was laying face up, her ass pressed against my cock, her legs wide apart and I again grabbed and continued thrusting my two fingers into her pussy while I grabbed one of her tits with my other hand, rubbing it hard, feeling her nipple pressed into my palm.

She was lifting her body, arching her back, taking my fingers deeper, while from this angle her clit rubbed against my hand with each thrust while her head lay over my shoulder, her blond hair smelling sweet as I nibbled at her ear.

I knew she was getting closer, as her body tensed, lifting her hips higher taking my fingers deeper, her screams getting louder. Just as she tensed and trembled, her pussy gripping my fingers, I suddenly pulled my fingers away. "No! No! No! Don't stop, you fucking bastard!" she screamed, her desperate voice filling the dark candlelit room,

I kept my fingers just above her dripping pussy feeling her lifting hungrily for them, desperate to cum, her frustration causing her to reach frantically for my tantalizing fingers. I then jammed them back into her pussy, fucking her, my hand rubbing her clit, my other hand pinching and twisting her nipple when suddenly her trembling body convulsed in an overwhelming orgasm, her screaming driving me insane as she exploded in writhing ecstasy, her whole body shaking in spasms, my cock throbbing to be in her when I bucked up and roughly flipped her off of me and onto her back, grabbing her legs, placing them over my shoulder, moving forward and without hesitation rammed my cock as hard as I could into her juicy cunt, knowing we were both out of our minds with lust, wanting only to fuck like wild animals, the whole evening leading to this moment.

"Take it! Take it! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I shouted with each hard thrust looking down at her.

"Give it to me! Make me your slut! Fuck me hard!" she screamed, lifting her hips off the bed, arching her back as I drove her back to the bed, thrusting as hard as I could, my cock grazing her clit as I pulled out and rammed her harder and harder, deeper and deeper, faster and faster, my orgasm rising then like a huge wave crashing against the shore of her body, my cum shooting hot gushes into her overflowing pussy, her body convulsing again and again, her pussy gripping my cock, milking it.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I screamed as I exploded in the most overwhelming orgasm of my life, my whole body writhing as wave after wave rolled through me before collapsing heavily on her, panting, gasping, unable to budge, her tits crushed against my chest, her arms and legs wrapped around me holding me to her breathless body.

After a few moments, wallowing in the afterglow of our wildness, I slid off of her and lay on my back and looked up at the ceiling, still trying to catch my breath and looked over at her next to me, her breasts rising and falling with her heavy breathing, both of us trying to come back to earth, both of us aware the whole evening had been moving towards these final moments of wild abandon and intense orgasms.

I loved when she moved closer and lay half of her body on my chest, her head on my shoulder and felt the warmth of her breasts crushed against my chest, my hand rubbing the smooth soft skin of her back. The room was dark except for the candlelight, both of us were quiet.

"So sailor, what now?" she asked, knowing I had arrived in her life after months on the freighter.

"I don't know," I answered, remembering I was crashing in Han's hotel room, that I had no money and was taking one day at a time. "I don't know," I repeated. "All I know is I can't believe that we are here in this bed and that I have been wanting to be with you for weeks ever since I saw you at the university several weeks ago and here I am."

After a moment of quiet, both of us thinking, trying to comprehend our powerful attraction, neither of us knowing what to say, she lifted her head from my shoulder and kissed me. "Remember when I said make me your slut when we were fucking."

"Yes," I answered, loving how her blue eyes looked into mine. I pushed her long blonde hair away from her face thinking how beautiful she looked in the dim light.

"I want you to know I'm not a slut. I just love to fuck like one, but I don't give myself to every guy who wants me. I like to flirt and tease but I am very particular. No one gets me unless I like the guy. Like I said, I'm always in control."

"Well, thank you for saying that. I wasn't sure. I don't really know you and yesterday you grabbed me and pulled me into that room while Han's and Birgit were fucking."

"I know, but what you don't know is I saw you looking at me several weeks ago at the university when you were having dinner and wanted to find a way to meet you but didn't know how. I couldn't just come up to you and say something then when I saw you with Hans in the hall at the hotel, I was surprised and excited."

"So was I," I responded stunned that Anna was as attracted to me as I was to her. "I had no idea," I said.

"So maybe destiny brought us together, made us meet, let this happen," she said.

"Maybe, I don't know," I responded looking up at her then kissed her, placing my fingers on her cheek, our lips meeting, lingering in a gentle kiss.

"I'm glad we met," she said, pausing, looking into my eyes.

"I am too but I don't think it was destiny. I think things just happen without explanation. That it was just luck we met in the hall and here we are and I agree, I'm glad we met too."

"I like you and just wanted you to know that when I see someone I like, someone like you, I want to fuck them. I get turned on and I think it's honest to follow my desire."

"It's good that you do that," I said. "It's honest. Some people would think you're immoral, that you shouldn't just have sex for the hell of it. They might think you're a slut."

"I know, but I am not a slut and think that notion of morality is crazy. I think sex is beautiful and honest. The pleasure of fucking someone you are attracted to and like is a gift, why not?"

"Well, I think you're a gift," I said. "I didn't expect I would ever meet you let alone have a wild night like we have had."

"The night's not over," she said, leaning down and kissed me again. "And maybe we can have more nights like this."

"Maybe, but I want you to know, I will be leaving Copenhagen sometime soon to head back to the states for my brother's wedding."

"Let's take one day at a time," she said. "You never know what is going to happen or where destiny will take us."

"That's right. I've learned that it doesn't do much good to plan. Things always happen that take you in a direction you never expected." I paused, "Believe me I know."

Anna and I made love again that night and we met for several nights. We enjoyed the times we had meeting at the university for dinner, coming back to her room for "dessert" taking walks, having snowball fights in the park. She showed me her art work and told me her passion was painting and I told her mine was poetry and that I got a job on a freighter and what happened with my plans.

It was hard leaving her and Copenhagen, but I had to get back to the states. At the time, I wasn't sure how I would make that happen, but eventually I made my way down to Hamburg, Germany, got a job on a coal ship heading for Baltimore and here I am many years later with wonderful memories of those nights in Copenhagen with Anna.

12