Hot Older Woman in Delhi

Story Info
Rajat has some hot one on one.
1.8k words
3.74
41.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A warm hi! to all Literotica readers

I’m Rajat, a 22yr old guy from Delhi….this is a description of a true incident that happened with me recently… I have a cousin brother who’s about35-40 yrs old… he has a friend Mahesh.. who’s also on good terms with me…. This is about Mahesh’s wife.. even though Mahesh is about 38 yrs old ..his wife Meera is quite young.. she's around 30-32… and believe me people she’s one knockout… I’ve always fantasized about her…. She’s fair.. about 5’4” tall , with nice dark brown curly hair and light brown eyes… but the most attractive feature about her is her liveliness… she hardly appears older than 26-27… anyway that’s besides the fact that she’s got a great body… she’s 34c-28-38… quite a well maintained figure you might agree.. anyway the point is that I always used to stare at her… and I’m no wimp myself.. I’m 5’11” tall with a muscular body.. as I swim regularly and also go to the gym quite often… I liked to think that she might be attracted to me .. I hoped that she was unsatisfied by her aging pot-bellied husband… and one day I’d get to bed her…

I used to meet her frequently and she used to talk to me a lot too… since I’ve always been quite good at studies and sports both.. she’s quite fascinated with me … but probably in an affectionate kind of way and not a passionate one… atleast that’s what I

Thought..until the fateful day………… my cousin was having a havan (puja) at his house.. and I went there as all family members were supposed to be present.. I was quite bored with the way things were going .. until Meera appeared.. she was wearing a blue coloured saree.. which was slightly translucent…. In a decent way.. I should say..and there was her dark blue blouse showing thru the sheer material of the saree.. her hair was open and she walked in… I was left speechless as I gaped at her beautiful hips swaying from side to side… her buttocks were perfectly rounded which wiggled with her every step… right there and then she’d given me a massive erection….. anyway the puja went on and on.. and then there was lunch and then people started to move out.. since we were close family we stayed on for longer… Meera’s husband had not come since he had to go for an important summit which had to go on for 3 days…. so me and Meera were the last 2 people to leave the house…….. just then she asked me..how my college was going… I told her I had a week off so was lazing at home… she said.. “you definitely must not be lazing around… it looks like you’ve been going to the gym very often lately”.. I just gave her a shy smile.. it was then that she dropped the bomb.. “Rajat do you know any good pubs around in delhi.. I’m so bored these days … even Mahesh has gone out of town..”

I told her the names of a few pubs I liked and she said.. “but I don’t have anyone to go with… you drink .. don’t you Rajat.. why don’t you accompany me?”…. I managed to hide my excitement…I was burning inside with desire as she stood there .. her cheeks pink with the summer sun and her wonderfully creamy navel and belly button caught my eye.. but I suddenly looked away and replied…”of course… anytime you say”.. she said “great then… come home at 5:30 and we’ll start early so that we can catch the happy hours at the pub” … wow I had just landed up a date with the sexiest woman!!!!!

I landed up at her place wearing my fav. Pair of faded jeans and a sleeveless white t-shirt.. I had spent the whole afternoon in the gym so I was determined to impress her…

She answered the door wearing a light blue jeans and a see-thru black sleeveless shirt.. I could see that she was wearing a white bra underneath.. she was looking absolutely hot…. She invited me inside and made me sit down on the couch.. she said that we’ll take a few drinks at home before leaving for the pub… I totally agreed…. After all it was a great chance to be alone with her.. she came out with a tray filled with glasses and a few bottles of beer and Bacardi rum….. we decided on Bacardi.. so she poured a large peg for both of us and settled down nicely on the sofa with me… then she put on some nice Santana music on her CD player…. The rum flowed and soon we’d both had 4 large pegs… I was on a high though still quite in control but she seemed to be getting excited.. as she came closer to me and sat right next to me…. Our legs in contact and her eyes locking with mine as we downed our 5th…. I decided that we had had enough.. so I told her to stop taking anymore rum… she was supposedly feeling very hot as she opened the top 2 buttons of her transparent black shirt.. this was getting too much for me and started to get a hard-on.. then she said.. “Rajat you look very handsome in this shirt and it really shows off your great body..your girlfriends must be very lucky to see you without it”

I was also on a high and I gave her a wicked smile.. and took off my shirt… my body was warm and moist with perspiration… her eyes widened as she saw my abdominal six-pack.. she had lust written in her eyes… I tactfully said..”it would be great to see you without your shirt too..” and I winked…. She gave a playful smile and took off her shirt.. revealing her beautiful creamy globes bound tightly by her white bra… yearning to break free…. I couldn’t take my eyes off her breasts…. She went on to say.. “Rajat I’ve always found you very attractive… and I know that you stare at me too…. “ I told her that I found her very sexy… she came and sat on my lap and started to kiss me…..wow she had such soft lips .. she was a great kisser .. she pushed her tongue inside my mouth and sucked my tongue alternately… my hands wandered on to her bra hook and I unhinged her bra and threw it on the floor releasing those delicious mounds of flesh.. she had wonderful light brown nipples with hug areolas….I started to pinch her nipples with both her breasts in my hands.. she let out soft moans… ummm…. Yessssss…I like that….. I then lifted her from my lap and laid her down on the sofa…. I removed her jeans and also slipped out of my own jeans…. She had wonderful thighs… they were soo white.. and wonderfully smooth and fleshy.. she had large hips (38”) with creamy love handles… I t was such a sight that I was totally turned on and I became very horny… at that moment I just wanted to plunge deep in her…… I proceeded to remove her cream coloured panties..and held her buttocks in my palms and raised them above the sofa.. bringing her treasure trove close to my face…. She had lovely pink swollen lips …. She was dripping wet .. I moved my face closer and buried it in the triangle… all the time kneading her buttocks with my palms like dough… she let out loud moans this time………. Ooooohhhhhhhh…..yesssssss…..please don’t stop….. as I flickered my tongue in and out of her wet pussy.. she got really worked up and started grinding her hips into my face…. Oooohhhhhhh… come on….. Mahesh never did this to me………oohhhhhh yesssssss you’re greatttt Rajat please don’t stop….. ppllleeaase…….aaaaahhhhh……

And then her whole body convulsed as she came again and again..screaming my name at the top of her voice…….. her pussy was dripping with cum… as she fell on the sofa….. her face glowing with the ecstasy of an orgasm…..

She recovered quickly and took my erect penis out of my boxers … she was quite amazed at the size of it……. She let out a loud “ooohhhhhh..” and then grabbed the whole 7.5 inches in both her hands… her hand couldn’t completely encircle my manhood as she gazed at it in astonishment…. She then proceeded to take it in her mouth and started licking the smooth head with her tongue…. She slowly took half of the length in her mouth.. as she continued to suck and lick the head…. I grabbed her head at both the sides and started to push in and out…… wow it felt great. She maintained a tight grip with her mouth….. I was about to come when I took it out and told her that I couldn’t wait any longer to slam inside her,,,,,,… she gave a broad smile and laid down on the carpet with a pillow underneath her hips to angle her love tunnel directly at me……. I grabbed both her legs and placed them over my shoulders and guided the tip of my manhood at her hole…..i pushed in slowly… as she let out moans of pain mixed with pleasure….. she had never taken such a large dick before…. And her vagina was stretched to the limit… as half the length had slid in.. I suddenly gave a massive thrust forward while grabbing her hips backward with both my hands…. She let out a huge scream as the whole length moved inside of her…….

Now we slowly worked up a rhythm as I quickened my pace slowly …. Her vagina was really tight and it felt like a schoolgirls pussy…. Her husband must really be a matchstick….;-) as I felt my orgasm nearing I quickened my pace and started banging even harder….. Meera started screaming…….. aaaaahhhhhhhh….yeesssssssssss… baby…..come on fuck me hardddderrrrr………. Aaaahhhhhhhh…..!!!!!

Then we both exploded together in a mega orgasm…… I pumped my semen deep inside her vagina and it started dripping from the sides of her pussy....

We were both really exhausted… we slept right there..lying in the same position……. We woke up at about 9pm and then had dinner and I slept over at her place ……. Those were 3 days of passion I can never forget…… Meera has moved to a city close by but still we can’t meet often enough now…. Last time I met her was about 2 months ago when she had come to town for a friends marriage……. We still keep in touch though…. For that odd day or two when her hubby has to go out……..

I hope you enjoyed my narration… do write in … It would be great to get some responses………especially from ladies..!!