Hot Potato

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean into him and back him up against the wall. "I can't wait to get you home."

"Do we have to wait? I don't think anyone needs garden tools right now."

It's solid logic. The hail has tapered off, but rain still hammers the shed, propelled by gusts of wind. We could probably have an orgy in here without anyone noticing. I slide a couple of fingers into his mouth and let him suck on them while I think about how far I want to go here. I'm too shy to take my clothes off in some random person's shed, but there are other things we could do.

"Are you the kind of girl who likes to give head to strange men in semi-public places with reindeer watching?"

He answers by sliding down the wall until his knees touch the floor on either side of my feet.

"Ok, give me a sec." I fish my new orange attachment out of my bag at random and try to get it out of the package, which turns out to be impossible to do with my bare hands. We both pull out pocket knives at the same time and break into a fit of hushed laughter.

"Oh god. You're a keeper." He puts his knife away.

Does he mean that? I hope he really means that. I extract the toy from its package and give it an experimental lick to make sure it doesn't taste awful. It just tastes like latex. I stand up, stuff it into my pants, and poke it out through my fly. Its rubbery orange testicles help to hold it in place. Not quite hands-free, but it looks nice if you happen to like men the color of traffic cones.

In the time it took me to equip, Jesse has made himself more comfortable using one of those foam things people kneel on while digging in flower beds. He grabs me by the hips and pulls me toward him.

He gives the dildo a slow, sensual lick before his lips close around it. He lavishes attention on it, and eventually his mouth slides all the way down the brightly colored shaft until his lips touch my fingers. Heat builds between my legs as he strains to keep as much of the toy in his mouth as he can. His breath comes in sniffles, and he looks up at me with eyes that are wet with tears, still gracefully lined in black.

I bet if I were a real boy, this would be the best blowjob I ever had. No, scratch that, it is the best blowjob I've ever had. Casey and I tried this once, but she kept giggling, saying she felt silly sucking on a piece of latex. Jesse, on the other hand, acts like it's real. I can almost feel his mouth on me. I grab his hair and pull him toward me.

Jesse gags and twitches. I back off right away and give him a chance to catch his breath. What's wrong with me? I know full well it's obnoxious when guys do that.

"Sorry. You okay?" I move my hand to his shoulder and give it an affectionate squeeze.

He nods as he coughs and the tears squeeze out of the corner of his eyes. A couple seconds later, he opens his mouth wide again. When I hesitate, he sticks out his tongue and licks the tip of the dildo. "Do you like choking me with your big cock?" he asks hopefully.

I go back to feeding it to him. "I love it."

He grabs my hand off his shoulder and puts it back on his head. I take the hint. Now that I know he wants it and I'm not just being a jerk, I hold him by the hair and fuck his face. It's exhilarating. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world, with this beautiful, sexy creature on his knees in front of me. This morning I thought I couldn't have him, but right now, he's all mine.

Jesse takes his hands off my hips and fumbles with his belt and fly. It takes him a while to unbuckle, unbutton, and unzip. I'm impressed that he manages it at all, considering what I'm doing to his throat. I wonder if he has a lot of practice. I hope that's why he can handle this so well. If it's one of his favorite things, maybe I'll get to do this a lot.

He finally gets his cock out from under his wet clothes and jerks off while I abuse his mouth. I wish I could do that too - just whip it out and get myself off. For me, though, it's trickier and it'll have to wait until we get home. This is so good, but it's almost too much. I want an orgasm so bad. Want want want. Frustration makes me even rougher with him, which apparently isn't a problem because he comes, squirting all over my pant leg.

This seems like a good time to let him breathe. He pants, gasps, mumbles something, and tries to wipe off my pant leg.

I drop to my knees too and hold him while he recombobulates, then starts to shiver. He needs to be warm and dry. I need my vibrator. We both need to cuddle and fuck like rabbits. The rain has tapered off to a steady drizzle.

"How about I take you home now?" I suggest.

###

I arrive at Lauren and Kate's house for our usual Wednesday B movie night, and I can only contain myself for as long as it takes to dump the nacho chips I brought into a bowl.

"Guess what? I met someone awesome!"

"Fantastic. A guy or a girl?" Lauren asks, grinning.

"Neither!" I skip across the kitchen and dispose of the empty chip bag.

Kate pauses her guacamole-making and looks at me quizzically, holding a spoonful of avocado. "Explain?"

I explain. The PG version, not the X-rated version.

Kate drops the spoonful of avocado into the blender and shakes the spoon at me like I've been naughty. "So why didn't you bring this Jesse to meet us?"

"He's working tonight, but I can bring him next week." I can't wait to introduce him to my friends, 'cause I think he's a keeper.

12