Hot Pregnancy Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They finally got back home and Alex and Jennifer were happy to be home and to be able to see their babies. They had missed them so much. Alex and Jennifer were both so tired form the trip and the plane ride home they decided that they were going to go and take a nap for a couple of hours. But just as they were about to go and lay down they phone rang. Alex picked it up and too his surprise it was Amy on the other end.

"Hi Amy" he said.

"Tony and I were just wondering if you and Jennifer would like to go to dinner with us tonight?" she said.

Alex put his hand over the receiver and then asked Jennifer if she wanted to go to dinner with Amy and Tony tonight and she agreed.

"Sure" he said.

"Where and When?" he said.

"How bout Sam's Cafe at 8pm" she said.

"That sounds good" said Alex and with that he hung up the phone.

Alex told Jennifer what the plans were and they went and laid down for their nap only to be awoke by the ringing of the telephone again.

Alex answered the phone

"Hello" he said.

"I thought you guys were coming to dinner" said the voice on the other end of the line.

Alex looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 9pm.

"Oh I'm sorry" he said.

"We fell asleep and I guess we slept longer then we expected" he said laughing.

"We'll be there in just a few minutes" he said.

Jennifer and Alex both got out of bed and put some clothes on and ran out the door. They headed down to the Cafe where they met Amy and Tony. They ordered their dinner and as they were waiting for it Amy had something to say.

"The reason we wanted you guys to come out to dinner with us tonight is because we have something to tell you" she said.

"What's that" said Alex.

"Well my dad is a gynecologist and I had him give me a pregnancy test" said Amy.

"And?" said Jennifer.

"And I'm pregnant" said Amy.

"Oh that's wonderful" said Jennifer.

A huge smile came over Alex's face.

"That's great Amy. Congratulations" he said.

"You too" she said.

"If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be pregnant" she said.

Alex smiled and his cock got rock hard at the thoughts that were running through his mind.

"That's five" he thought.

Their dinner came and they all ate as Jennifer and Amy started to talk about pregnancy. Jennifer was telling Amy all about what it is like to be pregnant and what it feels like. They ate their dinner and paid the bill and said their good byes and then they were all off on their way home.

Jennifer and Alex got into the car and before Alex could barely get sat down he unbuttoned his pants and took his cock out of his pants.

"What are you doing?" said Jennifer.

"My cock is rock hard and it has been hurting all night" said Alex.

He started to gently stroke his cock as Jennifer pulled off on heading towards their house. Alex noticed that Jennifer wasn't heading back in the direction of their house.

"Where are you going?" he said.

"You'll see." she said as she smiled at Alex.

Jennifer continued to drive and then turned down a long dark lane. Alex knew exactly where they were and what they were going to do. Jennifer drove down the dark lane and then came to the lake where they first made love. Jennifer stopped the car and got out and got up on the hood of the car and laid down. Alex quickly got out of the car and got on the hood of the car with her.

"Fuck me daddy" said Jennifer.

Alex got on top of Jennifer and started to strip off all of her clothes. Once Jennifer was naked he started to take off his own clothes. He really loved the form of Jennifer's body and how the baby was starting to show.

Alex was going wild kissing Jennifer all over her body. He started with her mouth and then moved to her neck and then down to her belly. He couldn't take it anymore and he drove his rock hard cock into her beautifully shaved wet cunt. He pumped his cock in and out of her cunt faster and faster. Jennifer was moaning loud and the faster Alex pumped his cock the louder she yelled. The louder Jennifer yelled the harder and faster Alex fucked her. Jennifer felt his cock start to swell and knew he was going to cum.

"OH Fuck Baby! Fuck! Fuck! she yelled.

And then Alex spurt his hot cum deep into her hot pregnant pussy.

They fucked three more times before the night was out and then they got back in the car and drove home.

The next day Alex decided that he should go and check in with his parents and see how they were doing and to tell them that they were home. He noticed that the car was gone but the door was standing wide open. He gently knocked on the door and then let his self in. He walked in the house, but he didn't see anyone around. He walked in the kitchen and all around downstairs and didn't see anyone. He then walked upstairs and peeked into his parents room to see him mom laying on the bed sleeping. He walked over to the bed and gently shook his mom. He then bent down and gave her a light peck on the lips. Heather looked up and saw Alex standing over her totally naked gently stroking his hard cock.

"Alex what are you doing?" she said.

Alex climbed up on the bed and laid down beside Heather. He ran his hands over her pregnant belly and then he pulled her closer to him and Heather tried to pull away. He began kissing her on the lips and still Heather tried to pull away.

"Mom, please don't stop me." he said.

"I love you. And you are so beautiful" he said as he gently rubbed his hand threw her hair and then down her back.

"Please let me fuck you" he said.

Heather didn't say a word as she just stared at Alex's hard cock. Her hormones were running wild and she was letting her pussy do the talking. He moved closer to Alex as their lips met in a passionate kiss. Heather reached down and took hold of Alex's cock. She started to stroke his large cock.

"God! Put that monster inside of me" she said.

That was all of the approval that Alex needed. He turned Heather over onto her hands and knees and he entered her from behind. He gently started to slide his huge rock hard cock into his mom's pussy.

"Don't be gentle baby" she said. "Get that monster in me and fuck the hell out of me" she said.

Alex drove his cock all the way in and then started to pump it in and out of her wet pussy. Heather put her head down on the pillow and closed her eyes as Alex rode her pussy. Alex was imagining that he was the one that had got her pregnant and now he was fucking another girl that he had gotten pregnant. All of this excitement was all too much for Alex and he shot his hot load of young sperm into his moms pussy.

Alex pulled his hard cock out of his mom's pussy and laid down beside her and pulled her close to him.

"I love you, Mom" he said.

"I love you too baby" she said.

Alex got up off of the bed and started to put on his clothes when his dad walked in the room.

"Ah hi dad" said Alex.

"Hi Alex" said David.

"You two have fun" he said.

"Loads" said Alex smiling.

"I bet" said David.

Alex put his clothes on and headed down stairs. He sat down on the sofa and waited for his parents to come down. He sat there for a long time wondering when they were going to come down. Then all of a sudden he heard some moaning and yelling coming from upstairs and he knew exactly what his parents were doing. He figured he would just wait for them to get done and then he could talk to his parents for awhile before he went home.

Alex sat on the sofa for what seemed like an eternity. In reality it had only be a half hour when his parents finally came back downstairs.

"You two sure took a long time" said Alex.

"Well your mom is very horny these days, so we have to go at it more then once" said David.

"Mom, Dad" said Alex.

"Yes honey" said Heather.

"I need to talk to you guys" said Alex.

"Ok." said David.

"I think I have a problem" said Alex.

"What's that honey?" said Heather.

"I'm addicted to pregnant women" he said.

David smiled and then looked over at Heather. Heather smiled also and then went over and sat by Alex.

"Well honey, I think you get that from your father" said Heather.

"I do?" said Alex.

"Well your father has this thing for pregnant women as well" said Heather.

"Your father likes to get women pregnant and then he enjoys having sex with them once they are pregnant" she said.

"That's what I like too" said Alex.

"It's perfectly natural" said David.

"And there is nothing wrong with it either" he said.

"As long as the women don't mind getting pregnant" he continued.

"Well I just found out last night that I got my third girl pregnant" said Alex.

"Oh that's wonderful" said Heather.

"She wanted to get pregnant and her husband can't bare children so she asked me to help her, and I did" he said.

"Well you don't know this, Alex, but I have gotten over fifteen women pregnant in my life time" said David.

"Fifteen?" said Alex.

"Yup" said David.

"Well then how's come you and mom don't have more children" said Alex.

"Because your mom only wanted one at the time" said David.

"And I had to respect her decision, and your mom respected my fetish for pregnant women, so she let me go out and get other women pregnant and have sex with them after they were pregnant" said David.

"That's great dad" said Alex.

Just then there was a knock on the door. David got up and looked out the window and saw that it was Jennifer standing at the door. He opened the door and invited her in.

"Hi baby" said Alex.

"Hi baby" she said.

"What are we doing?" said Jennifer.

"Dad just told me about how he has a thing for pregnant women as well and that he has gotten fifteen women pregnant in his life." said Alex.

"Wow" said Jennifer.

"Well I'm glad my baby has a pregnant fetish as well" she said.

"Because I just love being pregnant" she said smiling.

"Every time I give birth it's like I am loosing a part of me" she said.

"Alex" said Jennifer.

"Yeah Baby" he said.

"I love you and respect you with all of my heart. And as long as you are happy I am happy. So if getting women pregnant and having sex with them once they are pregnant is what makes you happy then I'll be happy and I'll respect that" she said.

"Oh baby, thank you" he said.

"So if you want to have sex with forty women and get them all pregnant, I don't care" she said.

"I just want you to be happy, but you just have to promise me one thing" she said.

"What's that?" said Alex.

"I just want you too promise me that you will always keep me barefoot and pregnant" she said smiling"

"Oh baby" said Alex.

"You know it" he said.

He leaned over and kissed her on the lips and Jennifer could see his cock bulging threw his pants.

Alex and Jennifer got up and headed back home where they went straight up to there room and had sex once again.

One month to the day Heather came home from the hospital with her little baby boy, hoping that this baby will grow up to be just like Alex.

Alex finished school and was sending out his resumes so that he could try and find a job to better support his family. The day after his little brother was born he was called in for an immediate interview. He walked in the room and saw a beautiful lady who looked to be about 8 months pregnant.

12