Hot Ranch Fun Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother and son take advantage of some time alone.
4.6k words
4.6
191.6k
22
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

any among the more discerning readers, may wonder whatever became of Chapter two. Well, lacking the foresight to predict how well the story would be accepted, I wrote ‘More Ranch Fun’ to be a sequel never imagining the number of requests I would receive to carry the story forward. Well, I have received numerous requests for more and here’s Chapter three.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Shortly after the van bearing our cousins disappeared from sight, dad sighed and said, “Well son, much as I hate to say it, we better be getting to work. I don’t suppose that North meadow is going to get cut if we don’t get at it.

With that, everything returned, more or less, to normal and ranch work resumed. Since the field dad mentioned was new clover grass that grew tall before a wind came along and flattened most of it, Sue and I went along and wielded pitch forks while dad operated the tractor. Lifting sickle bar jamming wads of bunched clover was a nasty, time consuming, hot, miserable task and what should have a few hour job took us all day. Mom brought our lunches out just before noontime and carried them to a shady spot near a meandering creek at the edge of the field. Dad stopped the tractor and we followed mom on foot, grateful for the respite, however brief.

Once seated on the soft grass at the edge of the creek and before opening her lunch, Sue jumped up and said, “Hope the sight of a little skin doesn’t interfere with anyone’s digestion but I intend to make myself comfortable. I see no reason to sit around wearing these dirty, sweaty clothes when I don’t have to,” and proceeded to strip herself naked.

Following Sue’s lead, I too stripped and whether from any real desire to seek comfort sans clothing or to simply be nude with Sue and me, dad followed suit. Mom didn’t wait for dad to completely remove his clothing before she, too, began to strip. Then, dad, Sue and I got into the water and tried to get as clean as we could. Without a bar of soap there wasn’t much any of us could do but we did manage to rinse away a lot of hay chaff and loose dust and dirt so we didn’t look or smell quite as bad as when at last we relaxed with our lunches. Although not nearly as dirty as the rest of us, mom did join us in the water and scooping great handfuls of the cool creek water, managed to rinse dad’s back clean. Naturally, I tended Sue’s back as she did mine. While in the water, I availed myself of the opportunity for a little erotic horseplay and enfolded Sue in my arms from behind and copped a feel of her delectable tits. For most of our lives, attempts to tease Sue physically have resulted in yelled threats and complaints to mom. That time though, Sue backed her rump against my dick while she thrust her breasts more firmly into my hands. Later on, she evened the score by doing something similar to me; She ran her hands down alongside my ribs and reached ‘round to grasp my cock in both hands. She gave me a stroke or two, certainly enough to kick my libido into overdrive, and I attempted thrusting into the artificial pussy she formed with her hands but Sue giggled and scurried out of the water. Mom, too, must have been feeling more frisky than usual because, without bothering to hide her actions from Sue or me, she fisted dad’s cock, giving him several loving strokes before leading him out of the water.

After eating, we all laid back to rest for a few minutes and, although the desire to enjoy my sister’s favors was strong, my thickening cock attested to that, I didn’t go beyond thinking about how nice it would be to lay on my back while Sue knelt over me and let herself down to become impaled on me. Dad may have entertained similar thoughts as I noticed him observing mom while his cock thickened a bit. I guess knowing how much work remained to be done before the day was over went a long way toward quieting our amorousness because neither mom nor Sue did more than eye dad’s and my rising erections. That they licked their lips lasciviously, and not so subtly thrust their pelvises forward and up was surprising but it did provide incentive to get on with the work in order that we might finish and have some fun.

Whatever, all too soon dad announced we better get back at it if we ever expected to finish. With that we, well dad, Sue and I, donned our clothing, crisp with dried sweat and dirt while mom got into her jeans and tee shirt that had yet to get dirty and sweaty. Work that afternoon went marginally faster as, with mom helping, Sue and I had a much easier task keeping the cutter bar free of wadded grass.

Sue and I, mom too, were almost too tired to walk to the pickup for the ride back to the ranch buildings but we made it and, being slightly fresher than either Sue or I, we let mom drive us back to the house.

Back on our patio at last, mom fastened a hose to a hot water hose bib, we all stripped again and took turns rinsing the afternoon accumulation of dirt and grime away. Once everyone was rinsed as good as our simple device could get us, dad hosed away the grime that had accumulated on the patio and we sat down to dry before going on into the house.

It was strange how we could participate in the activities we were without becoming aroused, but, somehow, near exhaustion and discussing what had to be done next went a long way toward keeping our libidos in check. Noting that mom was unusually silent, I turned and said, “Mom, it isn’t like you to be this quiet. Something wrong?”

Smiling, mom replied, “No Hon, nothing like that but thanks for noticing. No, I’ve been thinking and have a question for your father. Ira, I know that what with the creek and all, a swimming pool is way too much to ask for, but is there any way we could afford to buy a hot tub or spa or whatever they’re called?”

“Hadn’t thought much about it Meg but compared to the cost of a new tractor, I imagine it’s something we could swing. Why, want one?”

“No, I just brought the subject up so we could have something to talk about. Of course I think it would be nice to have one, you old fool.”

Mom’s peal of laughter took the sting from her comment. Besides, I think dad has grown used to mom’s term of endearment, God knows he heard my grandmother call my grandfather an old fool often enough and there’s nothing she wouldn’t have willingly done for grandpa. While it’s nice to think that much of the stuff Sue and I do, is a first in naughtiness on our place, I’ll bet gram and gramp were way ahead of us, pleasing one another sexually. As lusty as I guess they were, I wouldn’t be too surprised to find they pleased and were pleased by a few close friends as well. What with no television, poor radio reception, unreliable electricity for reading and the long trip to town, they had to have had interests outside their own bedroom!

Dad grinned and said, “Well, in that case, I’ll check around and see what we can do. One thing about it, we have one of them spa thingies, we better have a shower out here too. There’s no need to be hooking up a hose every time we need to get cleaned up after a day in the fields.

The following morning, dad spent some time on the telephone before we returned to rake the field of cut clover into long windrows for baling. I guess dad must have been serious about an outdoor shower for upon returning to the house later on that day, there was a plumbers truck parked in the driveway. I guess mom must have altered dad’s plan a bit as rather than finding one shower setup, there were two sets of shower heads and controls, gleaming side by side fastened to the back wall of the house directly in back of where the kitchen sink is located.

The plumber was explaining to mom that we really should have some sort of a plastic back splash installed and, if possible, a drain installed before we used the shower much. He glanced at the naked, new plumbing fixtures, grinned and added, “I guess that’s all you really need to make this thing work.” Clearly I think he wanted to mention something else, but, on the other hand, he may have grown accustomed to the kinky quirks of folks who chose to have a spa on their back patios. I also think, from the strange, half smiling expression on her face, mom knew exactly what was on the guy’s mind but wasn’t going to say anything if he didn’t. Whatever, the subject of the need for some sort of a modesty screen was avoided, completely.

Anyhow, it wasn’t until after the clover was baled and stored away that we went shopping for a spa. The back splash took a bit longer to be installed and we never did put in a regular drain. The area where the shower went in was directly over a wood deck that extended the concrete patio making for a very large area to support our new toy and dad simply let the water trickle through the deck boards to the ground below. As for modesty, well, in view of our newfound willingness to appear before one another stark naked, no one ever thought it might be necessary to hide our nudity from one another while showering. After all, a shower was often followed by a dip in the spa and no one bothered to suggest we should wear suits to cover our nudity. Fortunately, but for the Peterson’s, very few other people ever ventured around back unless they were specifically invited and were forewarned as to the sights that would greet their eyes if they did choose to join us. Most of those folks, after taking a moment or two to think, readily took their clothes off and enjoyed our new toys with us. A few agreed to get naked with us without giving the matter a thought while a very few others declined to have anything to do with such goings on. Thank God our ranch wasn’t located in the Bible belt and those who were uncomfortable with baring their bodies, weren’t incensed to the point of trying to cause some sort of trouble for us.

Several days after the new spa was installed, Dad, Mom, Sue and I were soaking in the hot water, enjoying our after breakfast coffee and luxuriating in the knowledge we had no pressing chores to do. Sue and I were trying to decide if we wanted to saddle the horses for a ride and whether or not to see if Carol and Pete wanted to come along. Mom and dad were discussing something in low tones. Since they were holding their voices down, I didn’t even try to understand what they were discussing so only their low tones registered on my consciousness. Finally, dad raised his voice a bit and said, “Okay, I guess.” Then addressing Sue and me, he grinned and said, “Your mother thinks I better do something about a back splash for the shower before I forget all about it. Does either of you want to come along with me and help pick out something suitable?”

Prowling the building supply center wasn’t high on my list of exciting things to do that day but Sue said, “Sure Dad, I’ll go with you.”

Mom said, “I can’t think of anything I need very desperately. I guess I’ll just stay here and take it easy,” and I merely shook my head in the negative saying, think I’ll stay here and help mom take it easy.

Dad and Sue dressed and left shortly after that while mom and I refilled our coffee cups and returned to the spa. Where mom and I had been sitting on opposite sides of the tub facing one another earlier, she chose to sit beside me when we reentered the water. We sat in companionable silence for a time then, her tone hesitant, mom asked if Sue and I had enjoyed having our cousin’s visit. “Sure Mom, we thought they were a lot of fun. Why do you ask?”

Mom’s answer was a bit slow coming but, at last, she waved a hand deprecatingly and said, “Oh I don’t know. Just, well your father and I wondered if you kids didn’t find Tess and Eric a bit…different?”

“How so Mom? What’s so different about them given the things Pete, Carol, Sue and I have been doing lately? Or does our behavior bother you a lot more than you have let on? If it does, you guys are sure being cool about it. So what if Tess and Eric get it on too? Their whole family seems to be handling it all right so why does it bother you if you’re able to deal with what Sue and I do?”

“I don’t know. I just don’t know. Just…, well they seem so much more blatant about it or something.”

“More blatant than the way I fondled Sue’s tits today or the way she grabbed my cock right there for both of you to see?” Mom didn’t respond but she did flutter her hand in the air as if she were agitated before placing her hand back in the water and on my thigh as we talked. Now, Lord knows mom has touched me often enough over the years. Just, she has never, as nearly as I can recall, ever put her hand on my thigh, at least as close to my genitals as she did right then. Had Carol or Sue been in the spa with me and chosen to place a hand on my thigh as we talked, I might not have reacted. As it was, while mom probably meant nothing untoward, I experienced a rush that led to a slight twitch I knew was a precursor to an erection. I tried to ignore mom’s touch and the resultant rush I was experiencing and tried to convince myself the sensations I was experiencing were entirely out of line. I might have been successful had not the back of mom’s hand made contact with the gleaming glans of my rising cock. After that, I grew larger and larger with alarming rapidity so there was no way either of us could continue to ignore what was going on.

The larger and more rigid I became, the more my mind turned to focus on mom’s nudity. While mom has a fantastic body, especially her great breasts, somehow, I can’t seem to think of them as ‘TITS,’ and a pussy that managed to come away mostly unscathed by childbirth, I never had thought of her in a sexual way. Her hand on my thigh, brushing the underside of my erecting penis changed all that and I began to appreciate the developing situation.

I tried shifting so that mom’s hand would not be in direct contact with my cock and would have been overjoyed if, somehow, her hand had slipped off my thigh. Although I thoroughly enjoyed the touch of mom’s hand, I was scared green I might do something to offend or piss her off. Certainly if that happened, it would be a cold day in hell before I ever again experienced her intimate touch. I began to suspect that mom’s touch wasn’t casual or unintended when she slid her hand closer to my scrotum and my ever hardening dick and decided she really was making a deliberate attempt to come on to me. My thought that I was somehow being seduced was reinforced when mom began to slide her hand back and forth on my thigh, maintaining contact with the underside of my cock, and thus stroking me gently in the process.

Suddenly, I became conscious of my arm wedged between us and wanted to move it to touch mom much as she was touching me. Not quite certain how she would accept my touch, I refrained from placing my hand on her thigh, because I was almost certain my hand would rest directly on her labia. That would have been great as far as I was concerned but I wasn’t sure mom would welcome my touch on her pussy. Nor was I ready to accept the consequences or risk mom’s ire should her touch on me not be the signal I fervently hoped it was.

If, indeed, mom’s touch was intentional, I wanted to increase the forbidden pleasure and do something that would make it easier for her to grasp my, by then, fully erect member. It required but a moment to realize that if my arm were draped across her shoulder, mom would be free to carry on with whatever was on her mind. Trying not to be obvious, I pulled my arm free, placed it across mom’s shoulder and didn’t even get a chance to draw her closer. Mom took the initiative, reached for my hand and shifted slightly so that she could place her back against my side. Then she placed my hand on her left breast. Her right hand rotated slightly and she grasped my cock removing all doubt as to her intentions.

With my dick firmly in hand, she turned to look into my eyes and said, “There now, that’s more like it, don’t you think?”

Nearly speechless with joy, I was only able to mumble incoherently and smile. My sigh of contentment matched mom’s however and we continued to sit, unmoving, for several minutes. Then, and I guess it must be a natural thing for a woman to do when clasping a rigid cock, she began slowly rubbing her hand back and forth, stroking me to even greater hardness. At the same time, it required but a few strokes to cause my cock to swell and my entire groin to tingle with impending orgasm. Almost incoherent, I gasped, “Oh God Mom, I’m going to lose it.”

“Good Honey, let it come if you’d like.”

Mom’s words were accompanied with a quick squeeze and continued gentle strokes and I began to ejaculate. Both of us watched, mesmerized as thick ropes of sperm shot from the tip of my cock and drifted away to be lost in the swirling waters of the tub. Mom maintained her grasp on my cock while I rotated slightly and reached across and finally did place my hand on her thigh. I didn’t remain motionless however, I kneaded the tender tissues of mom’s thigh and worked my hand closer and closer to her pussy. Mom’s only comment as I touched her was to say, “Come on Jack, I won’t break you know. Go ahead and touch me if that’s what you want to do.” She giggled and added, “Be just fine with me if you make me come the way I just did you.”

Mom seemed to understand exactly when my cock desensitized enough for continued stroking and proceeded to match me stroke for stroke as I fingered her labia and clit. Still wearing a wide grin, she separated her thighs making it easy for me to place my hand over her pussy cleft so I could press the heel of my hand hard against her clit. Giggling, she said, “You know Jack, it really would be all right for you to put a finger or two inside me. Guess I don’t know what it would do for you but it sure would make me happy.”

What my ministrations did was bring my mother to a convulsive orgasm. One that caught me by surprise and resulted in me shoving a couple of fingers deep inside when she heaved upward. And that’s when I discovered a woman’s clit isn’t just a tiny nubbin of hard flesh at the top of her slit. It extends inward toward her vagina so that well placed fingers or a hard cock will extend the duration of an orgasm. Fascinated with my discovery, I continued flexing my fingers against what must have been the inner extension of mom’s clit and caused her orgasm to last and last until she had to beg me to stop.

Later, perhaps fifteen minutes or so later, mom again turned to look into my eyes and said, “Jack, I know you have no really strong feelings about incest else you wouldn’t have fucked Tess and you sure as hell wouldn’t be fucking your sister. She paused as though embarrassed and continued, her voice so low as to be nearly impossible to hear, “Would you fulfill a naughty fantasy I have been harboring ever since that day we discovered you kids having sex up at the lake? Would you fuck me… please?”

Actually, I was way ahead of mom on that score, I just hadn’t figured how to broach the subject. Playing with and fingering mom’s pussy while she stroked me had long since brought me to the realization I wanted to fuck her…urgently. Whispering in her ear, I said, “Mom, you know there’s nothing I would rather do right now. Shall we go inside and do it?”

Giggling softly, mom said, “What’s wrong with right here on the patio. God knows that doing it on one of the lounge pads won’t be a first around here. The only thing different will be doing it with my son in broad daylight.”

We arose and climbed from the tub while mom maintained her grip on my dick and drew me along toward the lounges. Guess she liked the feel of me because she and I both knew I wasn’t going anywhere until after both of us were satisfied.

It required but a moment to flip one of the pads to the floor and for mom to assume a position flat on her back with legs spread wide and her knees elevated. I paused at mom’s feet to admire her body as she smiled upward, waiting impatiently for me to get down and penetrate the place I issued from so very long ago.

12