Hot Rod and Lay Lady Leigh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like, I like," I answered.

You reached up and cupped your boobs in your hands and started massaging them, then began squeezing your nipples between your fingers. "Oh mannnn, this feels so good. Reach down and massage my clit, I'm going to cum soon."

With that I reached around to your pussy and began rubbing your clit. You continued to go up and down on my cock while squeezing your nipples. You tossed your head back and let out a loud screech, "I'm going to cum. Oh Rod, I'm cumming."

It wasn't hard to tell the moment that you came because your rhythm got very slow and you seemed to concentrate more on each stroke getting as much pleasure out of each one as possible. As your orgasm started to subside you realized that I hadn't cum yet. You very gently climbed off me and got on your knees, looking at my cock.

"Mmmmm, you know I am a bit thirsty Rod, let me see what I can do with this," you said.

You started licking the entire length of my shaft from bottom to top. As getting it good and wet, your lowered your mouth over the head and wrapped your lips around it. Taking the shaft in your hand, you begin pumping up and down in sync with your head bobbing on the head of my cock. As you continued you picked up the pace, pumping faster and faster you could hear my groans and knew it wouldn't be long before you had your nourishment. Finally I arched my hips up high and you wrapped your lips tightly around the head of my cock and pumped me like there was no tomorrow. You could feel my cock spasm then begin spew load after load of hot creamy cum into your waiting mouth. You didn't flinch a bit. You kept lapping it up and didn't lose a drop.

You lifted your head and said, "Mmmm, I didn’t realize I was so thirsty."

Part 3

I couldn’t believe that I was on my way back over to your place the very next night to visit. I had called during the day and we had talked for hours. Finally I had asked what you were doing that night and you said you had hoped I may be able to cum visit you again. When I got there I took a deep breath before I rang the doorbell. You answered wearing a form fitting sleeveless cotton top with shorts. Despite trying to avoid it, my eyes were drawn down towards your chest like a giant magnet was pulling on my head. Your boobs looked huge and I swear I saw your nipples trying to poke their way through your top.

You backed inside and I stepped in. We put our arms around each other and exchanged quite a long kiss. After breaking away I said, "its good to see you Leigh."

"I just bet you are Rod, and so am I. Why don't you come sit down over here?" you replied.

You directed me over to the couch and we sat down together. I put my arms around you and we started making out. I ran my fingers through your hair and it felt so silky. You lifted up the back of my shirt and started to scratch my back. It felt very stimulating yet relaxing. My lips left yours and I made my way down to your neck. I ran my lips all over it and around to your ears. Your ears must have been really sensitive and you pushed me away but I forced my way back in there. You pleaded with me to stop but I wouldn't. I ran my tongue all over your ears and that got your pretty excited. I stopped as soon as your breathing got heavy and returned to your lips.

I moved my hands around and took a boob in each, lifting, squeezing and massaging them. After a minute or so I slid my hands in front and took a nipple between each of my thumbs and forefinger. I began rolling them around between my fingers, and could feel them respond and harden.

While we were still kissing, you reached down and undid the snap and zipper on my pants. Instinctively, I lifted up somewhat and you pulled my pants and shorts down a bit. You then grabbed my cock, which was now stiff as a flag pole. You wrapped your hand around it and commenced stroking. As I felt your hand, I felt my body quiver with excitement.

You were going to town on my cock and I knew if you kept it up I would cum. I reached under your arms and pulled you up so we were standing. I reached to your waist lifted your top off at the same time you lifted my shirt off. I pulled you close to me and felt your nipples dig into my chest as we started kissing again. We became more passionate, my arms sliding down, my hands began massaging your butt. I then felt you push tightly against me, trapping my cock between our bodies. You began moving your body sideways, raking your boobs across my hairy chest, and tickling your nipples while feeling my cock getting harder.

I broke off the kiss backed away a bit and removed my pants and shorts that were wrapped around my knees. I took your boobs in my hands squeezing them together, then bent over and began licking one nipple, then the other. I heard you say, "Yea Rod, suck my boobs really good for me."

I would suck a bit, then lick them and finally take each nipple between my lips and squeeze. I went back and forth, from one boob to the other. As I continued I could feel your nipples getting really hard.

I reached down and slid my hands to the waist band of your pants and pushed your pants down to about your knees. Then I got down on my knees and pushed your pants the rest of the way and removed them from your body. I lifted my head up and there I saw your pussy. I put my face between your legs and darted my tongue in and out at the lips of your pussy. You spread your legs a little bit to allow me better access. As I was giving your this tongue action I could look up to see your with your eyes closed.

You had taken your boobs in your hands and were squeezing them while playing with your nipples. I drove my tongue deep inside your pussy and could feel your juices starting to flow. I them moved up a bit and began giving your clit a tongue bath. You took my head between you hands and guided me to place my tongue exactly where you wanted it. I could feel your body shudder as I did this and heard low moans escaping your lips.

After a few minutes I felt you lift up on my head and as our eyes met you said, "Let's go over to the sofa."

As we got there you had me lay down on my back. You got down on your knees at the side of the sofa and then proceeded to lick the length of my cock with long slow strokes. You looked up at me with such a seductive look, while wrapping your hand around my cock and giving it a few quick pumps. You then returned to lick it from the tip down to the base. After a couple minutes you knelt on the sofa between my legs saying, "Open up a little bit there Rod. I plan to be here a while and I want to get comfortable."

"By all means Leigh, " I say, spreading my legs wide apart.

You took my cock and again pumped up and down but this time much more slowly and deliberately, while maintaining eye contact with me. I found this so sensual and erotic. You then bent down, formed your lips into a perfect O and took the head between them. You began bobbing up and down, taking my cock to the back of your throat then on the upstroke you let it slip from your lips, but poked at the tip with your tongue, tasting the precum forming there. You then repeated this process perhaps a dozen times.

You took my cock by the head with your fingers pushed it down trapping it against my stomach. With the flat of your tongue, you began licking along the shaft, until you reached my balls. You then moved down and began licking my balls, first one then the other. With your free hand, you lifted them and began licking the bottom side of the sack. For a couple of minutes you licked my balls, then opening wide you took one of them into your mouth and sucked! Repeating this on the other, you could hear my breathing getting more labored. You then lifted my balls up and took them in your hand, rolling them around like they were large marbles. While lifting them you took the index finger on your other hand and began rubbing the area right beneath my balls. I involuntarily arched my hips up, forcing your finger to press hard against that spot. You could see my cock move too in response to your finger.

By now I could feel the cum churning in my balls and knew I wouldn't last long the way you were going. I looked at you now and said, "I need to fuck you right now!"

I slid my legs off the sofa and grabbed you by your waist. I maneuvered your body towards the sofa saying, "Get up on your knees on this cushion while you hold onto the back of the sofa."

You did as I directed and for a minute I stopped and admired your butt. I'd never really taken a good look at it before but was pleased to see how firm and muscular it was. I forced you to spread your legs wider, then took you by your hips as you lowered your head toward the back of the sofa, pushing your butt up in the air for me. The sight of your butt up like that made me mad with desire for you. While holding onto your hip with one hand I moved between your legs, grabbing my cock I slid it forward, rubbing it up and down along the length of your pussy. As I moved forward I would poke the head of my cock against your clit. I could tell by the way your body trembled you really liked that.

I continued in this fashion for a couple of minutes but I couldn't stand it any longer. I pulled back a bit, moved my cock to the entrance to your pussy then drove my hips forward. I was just too hot to go slowly, and I could sense by your breathing and moans that you were ready to rumble too!

With a hand on each of your hips, I began pounding your pussy, pulling back on your hips as I slammed my cock back home. Our bodies slapping together as our pace quickened. As I was getting close I decided that I wanted to switch positions. I pulled out of your pussy, then turned round and sat right next to you. You immediately scooted over, throwing your leg over me and positioning yourself above me. You grabbed my cock guided it to your pussy then lowered yourself onto me.

My arms reached around your back pulling you against me. As you pressed your body against mine our mouths sought one another, our tongues began a dueling to see who would reach deepest into the other's mouth. My hands slid down to your butt and you continued to ride my now throbbing cock. I could feel how wet your pussy was now, your juice coating my cock and balls.

As your breathing became louder and louder, you suddenly broke off the kiss and let out a loud scream, "I'm ccccccuuuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!"

With that I arched my hips up burying my cock as deep as I could inside your pussy. I could feel the cum begin to spew inside your pussy now, as jet after jet of my hot creamy cum coated the walls of your pussy. Your orgasm seemed to go on and on and I thought you'd never finish.

Finally you seemed to gain control again, your breathing returning to normal. Your lips sought mine now in a tender kiss, our lips barely touching. You took my face in your hands, looked me in the eyes and said, "I think that was the best orgasm I've ever had."

With a big smile on my face, I laid over onto my back on the sofa, pulling you atop me, your head on my chest. In what must have not been more than ten seconds we were both asleep.

Part 4

After studying for a big test the next day, I needed to get out of the house for a bit. I decided to go for a run and soon found myself over by your house. I was just getting to your house when a car pulled into your driveway and you got out. I noticed that your friend Theresa was driving and waved to her as she pulled away.

'Oh joy,' I thought to myself, 'she's in her cheerleading outfit."

"Hi Leigh!" I heard myself say since it seemed you hadn't noticed me yet.

You whipped around on the sidewalk, your short skirt swirled around you showing off your muscular legs quite nicely. But, bummer, your cheerleading sweater did a fine job of hiding your big boobs.

"Oh, hi," you whispered, raising your finger to your lips. You glanced back at the house and I noticed the light on in the living room so I figured your folks were home.

You looked me up and down in my running clothes and said. "Mmmm, you look great Rod," you said, "I’m so glad you're here."

You reached out grabbed my hand and led me around the side of the house and down the driveway. As we got to your father's car you opened the rear door and just about pushed me in, getting in behind me and quietly closing the door.

I slid over to the far side of the seat and turned to say, "So, what's up Leigh?"

"Oh Rod," you said, "I'm so damn horny!"

You practically launched yourself across the seat at me. You swung your leg over my lap and straddled my hips facing me. Wrapping your arms around my neck, you pressed your body against mine as our lips found one another, our tongues dueling back and forth. There was no hiding the size of your boobs now as I felt them mashing against my chest. I slid my hands up underneath your short cheerleader skirt and squeezed your butt through your cheerleader panties.

As I massaged your cheeks, you began first bobbing up and down on my lap. My jogging shorts did little to keep you from feeling my rapidly hardening cock. We continued our kissing, becoming more and more passionate as evidenced by our increased breathing. I moved my hands up along your sides now, then slid them underneath your sweater.

As they found your boobs, you let out a moan then pulled away and looked me in the eyes and said, "Oh play with them please."

As we began kissing again, you began to grind your butt against my cock, sliding your panty-covered pussy back and forth along my now rock hard cock. I cupped your boobs in my hands, lifting them to feel their weight. I then began massaging your boobs, pushing them against your chest and moving my hands in circles. Your thin bra could not conceal your hardening nipples pressing against may palms. I moved my hands in one direction for a bit, then in the opposite direction, then stopping to push them up. Finally I wrapped my thumb and forefinger around your nipples, and began squeezing them. I could feel your nipples responding to my touch. Oh mannn, how l loved giving your boobs a workout.

Finally you broke off the kiss, leaned back and said, "Oh Rod, I've got to suck your cock right now!"

You slid off my lap and before I knew it you'd pulled my jogging shorts off. You looked at me and said, "Well you may as well get that shirt off too."

I raised my arms as you pulled my T-shirt over my head. I laid down on the seat spreading my legs. As I was almost on my back, my head banged against the arm rest on the door. You looked at me with a big smile saying, "Shhhh, don’t make so much noise. They may hear us."

I smiled back at you and said, "Leigh, I'll be as quiet as a mouse if you suck my cock."

With a big smile you said, "Yummy!"

You reached up and ran your hands down across my hairy chest. You found my nipples with your fingers and squeezed them. Then you lowered your head and began licking each nipple for a few seconds before squeezing each between your lips. You then began trailing kisses down across my stomach.

As you reached my crotch you sat up a bit, grabbed my cock, stroked it a couple of times, then looked at me and said, "Rod, I can't believe what a fabulous cock you have."

You just stared it at for a few seconds admiring the finely sculpted head. You then grasped my cock by the head pushed it toward my stomach as you moved down to get a closer look at my balls. You looked at me and said, "Nice balls you've got here too, they’re so big."

I looked back at you and said, "That’s right, and they're loaded with hot, creamy cum just for you too!"

Smiling back at me you replied, "Mmmmm, yummy, I can't wait!"

Your tongue snaked out and began bathing my balls with long slow strokes from top to bottom. After they were nice and slick, you opened your mouth wide and took one of them inside. I looked down at you and watched as my ball disappeared between your lips. I could feel you lick it, then it plopped out of your mouth. You quickly gathered up the other one, giving it equal treatment.

You released my balls now, then slowly curled your fingers around what appeared to be the largest hardon you'd ever had. Your eyes glued to my cock, you began a slow but steady pumping action. Beads of precum began to ooze from the tip of my cock and you lowered your head and scooped them up with the tip of your tongue. You continued to pump, riding your palm up the length of my shaft, the head disappearing in your hand, then back down to the base, back up and back down.

I could see your eyes grow wide as my cock became harder and harder. You then opened your mouth wide and slowly slid it over the head and wrapped your mouth around it. I could feel your tongue on the tip of my cock, lapping up more drops of precum there.

As your mouth began to descend the length of my cock I arched my hips upward. Your mouth soon had devoured the length of my cock, I could feel it touching the back of your throat. You then began to suck, arching your head and neck up and down, hungrily, sucking my hard cock, your lips a curving red ring running tightly up and down the shaft. You were sucking my cock as if you were trying to pull the hot creamy cum from my balls the way you use a straw on a vanilla milk shake.

Suddenly, the front porch light washed across the windshield and the sound of the door opening and closing brought us back to reality. You were off my cock in a flash. "Oh, shit, my dad, come on!"

We stumbled out the door of the car, more a fall than anything, but we were up and running to the bushes back behind your house. As we ducked behind the shrubs we turned to see your dad coming down the driveway a flashlight in hand. We could see him approach the car then look inside. Good thing I had the forethought to grab my shirt and shorts before I got out.

You were kneeling on the grass, straining to look through the hedge but not to be so obvious doing it. With the thickness of these shrubs it was doubtful your dad would see us even if he shined the flashlight towards us. You were intently watching your dad as he snooped around the house shining the flashlight near the bushes surrounding the house.

I regained my awareness that I was kneeling there behind you with nothing but my shoes on. I couldn't help but notice your butt was inches in front of my face, covered only with your cheerleader panties. Simply stated, it was too much to resist.

I reached up and began to slide them down below your butt, my mouth following the waistband, planting kisses on your sweet cheeks. You seemed hardly aware of what I was doing, being so intent on watching your dad, who continued to look around the house. After covering every square inch of your butt, I pulled your panties up. I then reached down and had you spread your legs wider. You did so, not even turning around to acknowledge me.

I turned around and lay on my back then scooted up between your legs. I reached up and grabbed your butt, pulling you down to my waiting mouth. “Rod,” you whispered, “what are you doing, my dad’s right there.”

I just ignored you, my eyes widening as your thighs descended around my head. For some reason, you didn’t seem to mind at all. As you got close I leaned up and buried my face between your legs, the scent of your wet pussy only disguised slightly by your panties. I sucked your pussy right through your panties, tonguing you as if I were trying to bore a hole right through those panties. I felt you shudder then lower yourself even more onto my face.

The combination of my mouth and your pussy was getting those panties quite soaked. I pushed up on your butt a bit, freeing my face for a moment. I reached up and pulled your panties to the side with one hand, then used to other to pull you back down. I began licking up and down along the length of your pussy now, scooping up your sweet juices. I buried my tongue deep inside your pussy now. I was rewarded with a mouthful of your sweet nectar. Hungrily I continued lapping away swallowing as much as I could while continuing to tongue-fuck your pussy.