Hot Rod and Lay Lady Leigh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I moved up a bit, and began licking your clit. Up one side then down the other, round and round up and down. Your legs seemed to almost give out on more than one occasion, and I could tell you were getting close to an orgasm. This only spurred my on more, so I took your clit between my lips and squeezed it. I held it there, alternating squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing.

Finally this drove you over the edge. You leaned down and buried your face between your hands, doing your best to muffle your screams of ecstasy from your dad still walking around the house with his flashlight.

My cock had long been fully erect, and I decided to bury it in this juicy pussy of yours. This was not going to take me long. I got up from between your legs and quickly pulled your panties down. You raised one leg then the other allowing me to toss them in the air.

Tapping the inside of your thighs, you quickly spread them wide for me as the I moved between them. I took my cock in hand, then ran it up and down along your pussy, coating it in your juices. I positioned it at the entrance to your pussy but before I could do anything you quickly backed onto my cock, driving it into the depths of your wet pussy with one quick motion.

I reached up and took your hips in my hand then began sliding my hard throbbing cock slowly in and out of your pussy as I heard a little animal grunt from your throat. You still seemed completely intent on watching as your dad moved further back in our direction. You could see him casting his flashlight across all the nearby bushes. There were a lot of them. Fortunately, it would take him a while to get to us, if he even came down this far.

I was totally oblivious to that now. My only thoughts were of how magnificently tight your pussy was and how I could feel it squeezing my cock like a tight fist. I could feel my cum-laden balls throbbing and I knew I wasn’t going to last long. I picked up the pace now, pulling your hips back against me as I began pounding my hard, throbbing cock in and out and in and out and in and out of your hot, wet pussy.

You reached back between your legs and began playing with your clit. Within just a few tens of seconds I felt your pussy clamp onto my cock and your body once again began to shudder. As your orgasm wracked your body, I made one last hard thrust, burying my cock deep inside your pussy just in time as it began spewing blast after blast of hot creamy cum onto the walls of your honey pie. Finally spent I collapsed to the ground pulling you beside me.

We both lay there for a minute, trying not to breath too hard, listening for any sign of your father. Luckily we heard your front door close and knew he had gone back inside. You looked at me, breathed a sigh of relief, and smiled, saying, "That was a close call Rod."

I smiled back saying, "I'll take a close call like that anytime!"

Our laughter was broken by the sound of your voice. "Oh no! Rod, look!"

I looked at you puzzled, saying, "What's wrong Leigh?"

You slowly raised your arm, a big smile on your face, your finger pointing upward, "My panties!!!!!!"

I followed your finger and we both broke up laughing. There about 8 feet off the ground in a nearby maple tree, in plain view for anyone who might have looked, hung your panties.

Part 5

It is Saturday and I hear a knock at my door. No one is home but me. They have all left to do some shopping, so I am home alone. I go to the door and open it but there is no one there.

I look around for awhile and don’t see anyone so I figure that it is someone playing around. I close the door and return to my computer. As I am concentrating on some big boobed babe on the computer monitor, I don’t realize that someone has come in the house. I sense something but before I can turn around you come up behind me and start massaging my neck and my back, running your hands up and down my spine. You then bend down near my ear you say “Hi Rod, I thought I’d surprise you this time and cum to visit you!”

“Oh Leigh, its you! What a lovely surprise it is!” I say as a big smile draws across my face.

You tell me, “Sit there and relax Rod, I want you to enjoy this!”

You bend over and start nibbling on my ear, running your tongue around the edges of my ear. As you wrap your arms around me from the behind I can feel your huge boobs brushing up against me. You continue kissing my neck and my ears first one side and then the other.

Then you spin my chair around so that I am facing you. You put one of your legs between mine and stand in front of me. You lean down and start kissing me, letting your tongue taste me and drink me in. You run your tongue around the edges of my lips. As you touch your lips to mine, I part your lips with my tongue and probe your mouth. I start making love to your mouth with my tongue, darting in and out. You thrust your tongue into my mouth and start exploring, then sucking on my tongue.

You move your leg forward, and start to rub it up against my cock. As the pressure of your leg gets my cock harder and harder, you start unbuttoning my shirt, slowly taking your time, first one button, then two, then three. Your tongue is trailing behind your fingers, licking my chest. When my shirt is unbuttoned all the way you take my arms out of the sleeves and throw the shirt on the floor.

While still kissing me, you reach down and run your fingers through my hairy chest, saying, “Mmmm this chest is so delicious.”

You reach for my nipples, flicking your nail over them, then pinch them lightly. They immediately respond to your touch. You take your tongue and start running it up and down my chest, tasting every inch of me, running your tongue over my nipples, licking them, and sucking on them. Then you take your tongue and run it up and down my arms, down to my fingers, licking them, taking them into your mouth and sucking on them slowly, taking them in and out of your mouth. Then you go back to my nipples and run your fingers along them, feeling every inch, then give them each a good squeeze, feeling my nipples get hard with your touch.

You start running your tongue down my stomach farther and farther, until you get to my waistband of my pants. You start to run your fingers along the edge, feeling the muscles in my stomach tighten with your touch. Then you gently start to unzip my pants. Unfastening my belt and the button, you slowly reach your hand inside and squeeze my cock, then taking your fingers and wrapping them around my balls and gently massaging them.

You reach down now and take my shoes off, one at a time, then my socks. You start massaging my feet, making sure that you give my toes special attention. You take me by the hips and say,

“Lift up Rod, we’ve got to get these pants off,” you tell me.

I lift my hips off the chair so that you can take my pants off of you, then you give them a tug, taking them off my hips and taking one leg out at a time. After you have my pants off and I am sitting there in the chair in only my shorts. You start running your tongue up and down my legs, giving special attention to licking and kissing my thighs. You then move down to my knee, then going to my ankle, running your tongue over my toes, then to the other leg and going up. First my toes, then to my calves, then to my knees, then to my thighs, thinking to yourself, “Mmmmmmm, very nice thighs!! I love these muscles.”

Then you open your mouth and wrap it lengthwise over my cock through my shorts. I can feel your breath through the fabric and of course your attention makes my cock harder. You the move down to my balls, taking one then the other in your mouth. Then you go to my cock and you gently bite it through the fabric. You know that I am thinking, ‘I can’t take anymore, pull those shorts down and suck it!’ But you’re not finishing teasing me yet!!!!!!!!!

You stand in front of me and slowly start unbuttoning your blouse, one button at a time. Slowly, oh so slowly, you take one arm out and then the other. You drop your blouse to the floor and my eyes once again are delighted by the sight of your huge boobs, so sexy looking in that bra you have on. I see how they pooch together in the center, pushing your delectable boob flesh upwards.

You stand in front of me and lift your boobs up right in my face. You can feel my breath on them. Seeing the look on my face brings a big smile to yours. Holding one hand on your boobs, you reach around with the other and unhook the fasteners. You then take hold of each and bend over slightly in front of me. Pushing them together, I think to myself, ‘That cleavage looks big enough for me to bury my face inside.’ But no such luck for now.

While still bending you slowly begin pulling your hands away from your boobs and your bra slides down until finally your boobs fall out of their confinement. I can almost hear them say, “Free at least, free at last, thank God almighty we are free at last!”

Then you start unzipping your pants and take them off your hips slowly, taking one leg out and then the other. You have nice silky panties on to match the bra that you were wearing. Sliding your fingers under the waistband, you slowly begin inching them downwards over your hips, till finally they clear your knees and fall to the floor. With a flick of your foot you toss them aside. You stand up with your hands on your hips and say, “Well, what do you think?”

You are so sexy looking that all I can do is open my mouth till my jaw almost hits the floor. You move up to me saying, “Now we’ve got to get these underwear off of you to have any fun don't we.”

You reach down and take hold of my waistband on my underwear and, as I lift my hips off the chair, you slide them to the floor. You give me a push back down to the chair saying, “Have a seat, I’m not done with you yet.”

As you stand in front of my me you can see that I have been enjoying every minute by the hardness of my cock!! You kneel down between my legs and you start blowing softly on my legs, on my balls, on my cock. You are sending shivers up and down my spine as you run your tongue up and down my legs followed by soft breaths, but not touching my cock yet, sending me into sweet ecstasy.

You take my knees in your hands then push them wide apart. Then you start heading up my inner thighs till you reach my balls. You take your tongue and start running it over my balls, making them very wet with the your saliva. Then you take hold my balls and start massaging them, slowly, slowly. You stop then look at me and say, “Nice big balls Rod!”

I am moaning in pleasure and wanting you to continue. You lift my balls with your hand and you start to lick underneath them, tilting your head slightly so that you can take them into your mouth and suck them. Feeling them in your mouth I lean my head back and say, “oh my God Leigh, that’s incredible.”

Then you take your tongue and start running it from under my balls up along them then along my cock. You snake your tongue around the head of my cock, then up to the tip where you see a bit of precum waiting for you. I hear you say, “Mmmmm, I love this cock!”

You lap the precum up hungrily then resume licking me. You are getting me really wet with your tongue and continue for several minutes licking my cock and balls.

As you are running your tongue over me, my hips uncontrollably move up and down. You are thrilled by my reaction and feel yourself getting very wet. While still licking me, you reach for your boobs and begin massaging them, eventually moving to your nipples and pinching them. Doing this makes the juice begin running from your pussy down to your thighs.

You take your tongue and start licking my balls again, feeling how full of cum they are. Then your tongue is going to the shaft of my cock, running it up and down on my hard shaft, licking, licking, and licking. Going to the head of my cock, then running your tongue over the head, gently at first, tasting you, putting your tongue into the head of my cock, making my cock very wet with your saliva.

Finally you know its time for some serious cock sucking. You put your lips around my cock and slowly, slowly, slowly, taking my cock deeper into your mouth, taking just the head at first, and sucking the head gently, running your tongue over it. Taking my cock out of your mouth you blow lightly on it, making every muscle in my body tingle. Then you start licking my shaft again, up one side then down the other. Now you take my cock into your mouth again and start taking it deep inside your mouth all the way dawn to the base of my shaft. When I am all the way into your mouth, you take your teeth and bite gently on the base of my cock, holding it there just a few seconds, then sucking on me hard, very hard.

Now I feel the cum starting to churn in my balls. You start stroking my cock with your mouth, taking it in and out, licking and sucking. While my cock is in your mouth, you are massaging my balls and running your fingers up and down over my butt, feeling its tightness. With each stroke that you take, I go deeper into your mouth, so deep that I can feel the back of your throat with the head of my cock.

I feel that am about to cum, but you have more in store for me. You stand up now, and lifting your boobs with your hands you offer them to my mouth. My tongue glides along your nipples, licking and teasing you. Then I take one nipple into my mouth and suck it hard. I can feel it respond to me now. While I am sucking your nipple, I am squeezing your other boob and making the nipple so hard that it longs for my touch. I take the second nipple into my mouth now, sucking and licking it, making you moan in pleasure.

You tell me, "That's so good Rod, suck me harder. I love you playing with my nipples." Hearing your words, I keep sucking one nipple and playing with the other. Then I switch. I take your boobs in my hands and squeeze them so your nipples are close to one another. I pause for a second, in awe of how great your boobs are. I then begin moving my head back and forth from one to the other, licking each for a few seconds before moving to the other. I then bury my face between them, running my tongue up and down and side to side, reveling in the hot boob flesh surrounding my face.

What I have not seen during my administrations to your boobs is the fact that you've had your hands busy playing with your clit and probing your pussy. I feel your body swoon as you feel the onset of an orgasm approach. Finally you know you can no longer stand it and say, "You've got to fuck me right now!"

I lean back in my chair and you reach for my cock, giving it several strokes until its rock hard. You then swing one leg up bending at the knee and placing outside my hip. You move the other and now you're kneeling astride me. You grab my cock, lowering yourself so that you can rub it along the sides of your clit, then rubbing it back and forth. With the head of my cock I can feel the how hard your clit it now. You then slide my cock along your pussy lips, making me wet with your juices. Finally you position the head of my cock at the entrance to your pussy. You suddenly drop down, impaling yourself on my throbbing cock, driving it deep inside your hot wet pussy.

You pause for a few seconds, your body trembling in response to the ecstasy of my hard cock in your pussy. You then begin a slow methodical motion, riding my cock. I take my hands and squeeze your butt, feeling your muscles contract as you move. I open my eyes to the sight of your boobs there in front of me. As you begin riding my cock faster and faster your boobs are there bouncing in front of my face. I reach up and take hold of them, squeezing, massaging, and mashing them against your chest. I take your magnificent mammaries in my hands now and begin sucking one nipple then the other.

The combination of my cock in your pussy and the workout I’m giving your boobs is too much for you. Your pussy begins contracting, your muscles tightening on my cock. I can feel your juice coating my cock, running down covering my cum-filled balls with your love cream.

With your hands on the back of the chair, you're literally bouncing up and down now. My cock almost cums out of your pussy before you once again drop down. I feel my cock banging the back of your pussy as your butt slaps against my thighs. Up and down you move, faster and faster. I can see your head thrown back, your eyes shut. I think to myself, 'I'm gonna cum any second!, only to hear you say, "I'm cummmmmmming!"

With this I feel your pussy tighten on my cock, a scream escapes your lips as your orgasm begins to wrack your body. You stop moving now and the spasms of your pussy drive me over the edge too. As your orgasm builds higher and higher your scream gets louder and louder. You feel the first load of hot creamy cum spew from my cock, blasting against the walls of your pussy. As your muscles continue to milk my cock, I unleash load after load of cum into your hot, wet pussy. After what seems like minutes, I am spent but your orgasm goes on. Your pussy continues to drip its hot juices over my cock and balls as only now your body begins to come down from the heights of ecstasy it has reached. You collapse atop me, as I wrap my arms around you and hold you close to me, our hearts pounding.