Hot Rod Ch. 01

Story Info
Friends become more.
897 words
4.47
26.6k
3

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sharona
sharona
27 Followers

Dear Readers: Please keep in mind as you read this story, the chapters will be alternating between the heroine and hero's viewpoint. We start with Alyssa's. Hope you enjoy.

*

Mike takes another heaping bite of scrambled eggs, oblivious to my torment as I sit across from him at my kitchen table. I wonder, for the umpteenth time, how I got myself into this situation. And how much longer it will be before I go completely insane.

You see, Michael Fields is my dearest friend. My boss. And, for the past few months, my roommate. Oh, yeah, I've also been in love with him since the age of 13. I'm 32, three weeks shy of 33, now.

To give you a little history, we met when he enrolled at my junior high school during our eighth grade year. We ended up in the same science class, where the teacher paired us up for the lab work. Though we're not a lot alike, we hit it off immediately and have been close friends ever since.

We began working together seventeen months ago when he hired me to take care of the office duties involved in his newly-opened automotive repair shop. I have a degree in business management but hadn't had a lot of opportunity to use it yet so I leapt at his offer. Plus, of course, it gave me more time to spend with him.

As for him becoming my roommate--well, that came about because his witch of a wife kicked him out one morning at 2 a.m., telling him she was in love with someone else and wanted a divorce. She filed that next day and, since he didn't fight it and they had no kids, it went through rather quickly.

His stay with me is temporary or so we stipulate all of the time. "Just until he can get a little further ahead financially." But the more time we're together, the more I want it to be permanent. Hence, the path to insanity because the more we live together, the more I want to make love with him! And, as I mentioned, he's oblivious.

"Great as always, hot rod.", he tells me as he carries his empty plate to the sink. He says it every day, no matter what I cook. Nonetheless, it still makes me smile.

As I'm sure you're curious over the name, I have to tell you that I am a wheelchair user and Mike has been calling me that since day one. Without getting too technical, I can only tell you that I was born with a defect of my spine and my leg muscles are too weak for me to use. Contrary to what most people assume when they see me, I am not completely paralyzed.

"Are you ready?", he asks as he dons the leather jacket he wears every day. Naturally, we ride together now even though I do have my own hand-control equipped Chevette.

"Yep, I'm ready", I respond as I drape my purse strap over my shoulder. He grabs the handles of my wheelchair and I once again have to remind him to watch the hair. Having long hair and being in a chair isn't the most practical of situations, but the hair is, in my opinion, my best feature and I refuse to cut it. Also, Mike once told me, during a period of slight inebriation, that he liked it long and flowing around my shoulders. It reminded him of liquid gold, he said.

After removing the tresses from his grip, he steers me out of the apartment and down the cement ramp. His monster 4x4 truck sits in the parking lot next to my little bitty car, making it look like a 'Hot Wheels' toy. It's a thought that crosses my mind every time I see the two vehicles together.

One of my favorite times of the day is coming up. And it's such a sad statement on my life but I can't help it. When Mike loads me into his truck, he lifts me in his arms and sets me in the seat. And I revel in those few minutes of contact.

I take my time to buckle up while he puts my chair in the back and then climbs behind the steering wheel. I do this out of self-preservation because I'm always afraid that if I let myself watch that beautifully built body, my hormones will hit overload one day and I'll attack him.

He is truly the most gorgeous man I have ever known. The epitome of 'tall, dark and sexy'. His hair brushes his shirt collar and is a rich dark brown. His eyes are the same, reminding me of deep pools of chocolate. His nose is straight and his mouth lush and full. I often find my panties getting wet just thinking about him.

Needless to say, being around him all of the time has me in a constant state of arousal. I do find myself often fantasizing about taking the initiative with Mike, letting him know how much I want him, but I haven't convinced myself that I have the courage to go through with it. Plus, I'm afraid that I'll totally repulse him and lose one of the best friends I've ever had.

I just can't live with the consequence so I continue to suffer in silence.

sharona
sharona
27 Followers