Hot Rod Ch. 05

Story Info
fantasy fulfilled or mistake?
1.1k words
4.68
14.6k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sharona
sharona
27 Followers

My head is buzzing like it does when I've had a few strawberry daiquiri's. My body is on fire from the inside out. If I died right now, it would be with a smile. The man is a fabulous kisser and has extremely talented fingers. And all he's done with them so far is run them through my pubic hair.

With the obstacle of my jeans and panties, he can't move any further. Not that I'm complaining about what he's doing to me, but I want more. Need more. As our kiss deepens, I hook my thumbs under the fabric and lower my clothing. Mike apparently notices because he helps me wiggle out of them after I reached behind me and tugged my sneakers off. Disrobing is difficult as hell to do while straddling a man's lap but, as any disabled person knows well, where there's a will--there's a way.

With a few moves worthy of an Olympic gold medal, I'm naked. Mike's gorgeous brown eyes are slowly roaming up and down my body. The first niggles of anxiety begin as he remains silent. Am I going to be attractive enough? I'm a little bit pudgy, have been all of my life. Is it something that will turn him off?

His gaze finally meets with mine and I hold my breath. His mouth opens then closes. He shakes his head. His hands at the small of my back nudge me closer until my breasts are brushing lightly against his chest. The contact is electrifying.

"Alyssa."

He says my name reverently as his hands start to slowly caress my back. The tender touch soothes my anxiety and I breathe easy again. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I lean in to kiss him, whispering, "I want you, Mike", just before our mouths meet. His hands pause on my back a moment before he slides them around my waist and along my ribs.

Running my tongue along his bottom lip, I savor the wonderful flavor of this man. It's smooth like a fine whiskey but it delivers a punch to the system. Pressing my tongue against the seam of his mouth, I gain entrance. The soft flesh of his tongue twines with mine feverishly as his hands continue up from my ribs until he's got my breasts in his hands. He squeezes them lightly and tugs on my extremely hard nipples.

I can feel the tug all the way to my toes. It's exquisite torture having Mike's hands on me. But I want my turn. Following the trail of his gorgeous chest hair, I trail my fingertips down until I can deftly undo the button on his jeans and lower the zipper carefully. I can feel his hard-on through the denim. Peeling the jeans open and moving his briefs down, my longtime fantasy comes true and I have him in my hand. And there is a lot of him. Not only is he impressively long, he's thick. I wrap my fingers lovingly around his erection.

Mike breaks our kiss with a rumbling moan as he throws his head back. He's a beautiful creature with his thick brown hair waving loosely. His lightly tanned skin is covered with a film of perspiration and his eyes are closed, his dark thick lashes fanning out against his cheeks.

I stroke him up and down, applying a firmer touch. His voice is huskier as he says my name this time. Just the way he says it has me dripping wet between my thighs!

"Feel good?", I ask quietly as I stretch my index finger to rub against the tip of his dick. It twitches in my grasp.

"Good god, yes!", he hisses through gritted teeth.

I can't resist the treat before me and I lean in to nibble on his neck. I love the salty flavor of him. His fingers, now playing lightly with my nipples, jerk against me. Then they're at the back of my head, loosely gripping me. I feel them flex and tighten as I increase to pumping his erection.

"Oh, babe, that feels so good."

His pleasure is palpable and it raises mine to a new level. I expand my feast to his shoulder, down his collarbone until I'm bending just far enough to lick his nipple. He gasps as he tells me, "I want to be inside you!"

My pumping rhythm falters at his admission. Every cell in my body wants him inside of me, fucking me as long and as hard as he can stand. I slow down my ministrations and sit back so that we can look at each other.

"I want that, too, Mike."

I barely get the sentence spoken and he lifts me to the desktop. As I watch, he slides his pants and briefs to his knees and stands between my legs. His erection is magnificent, standing proud and ready for me, the veins swollen and pulsing. There's a drop of precum dangling on the tip. I can't resist and take it onto the tip of my finger. Knowing he's watching me, I put the finger in my mouth.

"Lean back on your elbows." The order is given on a low growl as he watches my finger disappear. I gladly do as he says and he props my feet on the edge of the desk. Mike's hands are those of a hard working man and I can feel the rough calluses he's earned as he caresses the insides of my thighs. With long, slow strokes his palms slide along my flesh until his fingers meet at my slit. Slowly he traces a finger up and down before inserting it into me. His eyes are following every move and I get more aroused knowing he's watching.

"You're so fucking wet, Lys." He sounds awed as he slides a second digit in.

"Oh....God....Please, Mike!" "Please, what? Tell me what you want, Alyssa." His gaze comes back to mine and the power of it seems to shoot through my entire body and I can't help but shiver.

"I want you inside me! I need you to fuck me, Mike!"

With a growl of pure satisfaction, he removes his fingers and slides his erection inside to the hilt. My best daydreams and wildest fantasies couldn't compare to the reality. Not only does he fill me physically, but I finally feel....complete in every way.

"Oh...oh...Mike!"

As he begins his rhythm and rams into me again and again, his dick practically stabbing my womb each time, I can only lay back on the desk, close my eyes and enjoy the rapidly building fire inside me. I'm going to come fast. And hard!

Our bodies are soon covered in sweat, our breathing nothing more than grunts and gasps. I can feel my vaginal muscles gripping Mike, bringing him into the flames with me. Mike's seed flows into me, ripping a roar from his throat, just before my own orgasm sweeps through me.

sharona
sharona
27 Followers