Hot Sex on a Platter

Story Info
A sexy wife serves up a spicy hot meal for her husband.
3k words
3.71
29.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonDixen
RonDixen
30 Followers

I'm covered in sweat as I place the barbell back on the rack. Hard and bulging, my biceps flex, expanding almost traumatized and trying to recover from my last set. Glancing over in the mirror, I notice my hard chocolate colored, striated triceps, broad well-rounded shoulders, wide chest which resemble strapped bugling slabs of rock on my upper body. My six pack isn't as tight, and I make a note to emphasize a more intense abdominal workout. My quadriceps, hamstrings, and claves display a nearly chiseled vascular physique. I nod in the mirror, and I'm proud to see I'm still in great shape, I also see you peeking through the door. I smile and acknowledge your presence as you seductively enter the room.

You never say a word as you go to the opposite side of the room, smiling innocently but its clear what's on your mind.

"I try to stay focused, so I snatch up two 65 pound dumbbells off the rack, and perform a set of 10 rep bicep curls. After about six reps I'm feeling the blood pumping in my muscles. By the ninth rep, I struggle to ignore the high lactic acid causing my bi's to ache and throb. Knowing you're watching, pumps my adrenaline and I go for two more reps and that's when you make your move.

Seductively you move behind me, I glance into a mirror and I'm surprise when I'm unable to spot you. I place the dumbbells back on the rack loudly and immediately turn to find you, however before I turn completely, you walk up behind me and wrap your arms around my v-taped lower back. I'm startled at first, but your tender touch quickly soothes me. I feel your hands wiping the sweat from my back and then I feel a chill go through me, as your sweet lips kiss my shoulder blades.

"Are you looking for trouble woman?"

"No, because I know I've already found it," you answer facetiously.

Your touch is like a magical elixir, refreshing every muscle in my body. I close my eyes as you tenderly bring your hands up to massage my massively hard chest, then down along my abdominals.

"I take it you didn't come to watch me workout," I ask.

"I'll let you be the judge, don't let me stop you." You answer shrewdly.

You step a few feet away, and simply stand there watching me intently and try as I might I can't help but watch you as well.

You're wearing beneath your white satin robe, a flaming red corset Basque with black lace detail. Your long shapely legs seductively display your sensuality beneath the opaque black fishnet stockings, leading down to your 3 inch open toe white heels, with red ankle bows, matching with those on your stocking. Your long flowing blonde hair highlights your soft skin and warm sexually inviting smile and you know you have my full attention, although I refuse to acknowledge it just yet.

I begin my next set of dumbbell curls, while never taking my eyes off you. Hmm, I can smell your sweet perfume and it makes my nostrils flare as I flex my tense biceps. Rep after rep, I stare at your image and begin to imagine what I will do to you with all this strength and muscle. I grunt and snarl as I glare at you. Flexing my chest, I bark, "You like this shit?"

"Yes my strong black husband, I love your hard body as much as I love...finish the sentence," you giggle.

I'm on my eighth rep and my biceps feel fried, yet I look at you and tap into my yearning sexual rage and I pump out another 5 reps, finally slamming the weights back down on to the rack. My biceps are pumped as are the veins in my arms and ready to burst.

I take a seat and lean back on the bench, I know you can see the imprint of my flesh covered steel bar, protruding from my gym shorts. I smile at you before leaning back, grasping the barbell loaded with well over 225 pounds of weight. I slowly lift the bar, descending it to my chest and then hoisting it back up once again. While I can't visibly see you, I hear you coming closer. There you are hovering right above me. Trusting I have the weight under control, you bend down beside the bench, lick, and kiss about the perimeter of my swollen hard chest. You Slide two fingers across your lips and wet them with your tongue, then proceed to slide those same fingers down the center of my chest, allowing my pectorals to close like a skin tight vice, pinching them.

For a moment, I nearly lose it, but I manage to recover long enough to place the bar back on the rack.

"Maybe I should allow you some space to let you concentrate or do you have that thing under control," you ask innocuously.

"Don't worry chick, I got this shit and soon I'm gonna have you too," I counter confidently.

"Ooh, well don't let me slow you down stud, keep on doing what you're doing, and I'll keep doing what I'm doing."

Fueled by the touch of your warm hand, the sight of your hot pink polished fingernails stroking against my blood pumped and harden chest, I pump out 10 reps before I feel any muscle fatigue, so I press on and so do you when you lean over and kiss my chest. I slow the descent of the bar long enough for you to lick my nipples and run your hand along my tight abdomen. I grunt loudly forcing the weight up for a few more reps, then thrust the bar up with power and command as I drop it back on the rack. I flex my chest as I climb to my feet, showing you my rippling shredded pectorals.

You reach out throwing your arms around my waist, lick and kiss my abs before catching yourself and pulling away.

"Do you have yourself under control," I ask to counter her previous statement.

"Yes, please continue," you answer cynically.

I move to another rack I've previously set up, I spy you watching me as I size the weight up, mentally preparing for the lift and set. I jerk and lift the barbell over my head, hoisting it up, I perform my shoulder press set.

"Ooh," I hear you moan in a low sexually excited voice. I'm nearing the end of my set when I see you, strolling behind me. Then I hear myself moan, upon feeling your hands, gently stroking my shoulders, just beneath the bottom of the descending weight.

Then I feel you stroking my lower back, and in a bold move, you pull the elastic waistband of my shorts, actually kissing, and licking down to my tailbone.

"Okay now you're asking for trouble chick," I snap facetiously, as I place the bar back on the rack.

Pretty winded I stretch my torso, displaying the blood pumped rippling muscles of my upper body, knowing how excited you get when I do that.

"Okay now you're asking for trouble, you better watch out mister, you know how I get when you do that."

We both share a laugh as I lift the weight for another set.

When I move to the squat rack, I notice you biting lightly on your fingernail. Your soft lightly bronze skin looks radiant under the dim lights of the room.

Understanding that this exercise requires strict movement and discipline, you move with caution, but you move nevertheless.

I start my squat exercise. You stand directly in front of me and as I rise up from the bottom of my descent, you stroke my thighs, feeling along each of my quadriceps between each rep.

By the time I finish my last set, my legs are pumped, hard and well-defined, I extend my leg and flex my thighs. I hear you moan as you hug my leg and kiss along my quadriceps and hamstrings.

Finally that did it, I slammed the weigh by down on the rack, snatch you into my arms. I hear you gasp and whimper as I pressed you tightly against my hard, sweaty body.

"Oh my sexy black husband, you got me so hot, for you," you moan sinuously.

I press my full lips and slide my tongue beyond your trembling lips, and deep inside your mouth and this time we both moan displaying our hot yearning desire for each other.

I push you arm distance away, but continue to hold you captive in my strong grip, "You know I'm gonna make you pay for tempting me, you know that—right," I warn you.

"Well if I've been a bad girl, then I guess that's the price I'll have to pay," you answer with a sassy tone of voice.

Our hot bodies dance and grind together with a lustful sexual energy. I watch as you slowly lick from my lips down the center of my chest, then my abs, trace a line down the outstretched fabric of my shorts that hold my imprisoned rock hard meat, journey down my thighs, and down to my feet, which you passionately kiss until making your way up for the return trip. You pause to stare intently at my imprisoned steel hard flesh and lovingly plant kisses along the bulging imprint.

"Oh yeah baby, make your black hubby proud," I moan in a sultry voice.

You grip the elastic edge of my shorts, and in one swift moment, yanked them down to my feet, releasing the black dragon imprisoned behind its fabric cell. My long hard man meat, bounces as if delighted to finally have freedom and slaps across your face.

You lick your lips as you watch it carefully, then back up at me and then back down at it before grabbing it firmly at the base and then slapping your tongue about the tight thin skin covering the massive crown head.

I'm amazed at your tenacity. After several failed attempts to swallow my sex tool down your throat, which ends with you gagging, you eagerly and persistently try until you finally manage to swallow me down almost to my cock hairs.

Your tongue flickers about like a hungry snake, flapping and lapping at my twitching tool until I back up and drop down on the bench. Your hunger to please me seems unbridled as you plunge vigorously and force me to push your head off my slippery, dark wet lumber. I stand you up to take you in my arms, kiss you strong enough to convey how hot and horny you've made me.

I take a seat on the bench and then I guide your legs to straddle me over the bench and then lower your hot sweet funky love flower down on to my face. Your soft plushy pink center covers my mouth and now it's my turn to lap hungrily at your luscious nature. I feel your hard clit sliding across my lips and tongue. Your sexy voice rings loudly in my ears as you start to groan, affirming that I've got your pussy on fire.

"Oh my husband eat my pussy...god yes...eat it...it eat raw...ooooh,"

I love it when you speak dirty like that. It makes my cock throb and twitch with every syllable you speak. A wave of passion sweeps through me and I palm your beautiful heart shaped ass. I force you down onto my face, and hold you there as I begin an all out oral assault on your candy pink pussy.

"Oh my lord, I'm going to drown you with my cum," you shout and that's exactly what you do.

I can actually feel the walls of your chamber tremble and contract about my tongue. Your body jerks and shivers as you drench my face with your potent sex nectar.

"It's...it's time my strong black husband, come fuck your slutty wife with your big black cock!"

Your words burn and scorch my eardrums and I waste no time, climbing up and place you in a doggy style position on the narrow bench.

God your ass looks so sweet," I moan as I part your ass cheeks and stare down at both your anal and vaginal entrances anxious and seductively awaiting my imminent invasion.

I rub the crown of my flesh scepter against your clit. I watch you rotate that sweet ass of yours as if trying to suck my cock inside your pleasure zone. You purr like a kitten as your body lurches and shakes with anxious anticipation. I gently push forward to pierce your hungry center, then deviously withdraw to hear you moan in disappointment.

"Damn baby please...please don't tease me...I'm...I'm too...Oh my God," you shout as I thrust my hot pulsing sex tool inside your tight pink chamber.

I grit my teeth and my body shakes as raw intense physical pleasure ripples through my body. Your hot velvety walls surround my flesh spear and squeeze it firmly.

I want to pound and pummel your sweet love canal, but the physical sensations are just too powerful. Now you take control, rotating your pussy lips every which way as you hold my steel hard cock prisoner between your pepto-pink walls.

You arch and pump your back. I shiver seeing your pretty feet and high heels twisting beside my legs. "I got your black ass, I got all this dick inside me and now I'm gonna wear your black ass out."

With that said, she pumped and threw her ass back at me like a wild cat. She growled and groaned and then lean completely over the bench, allowing her hands to touch the floor. In other words she used the floor as leverage to literally fuck the shit out of me.

"Oh shit baby...aww...aww damn wifey you're gonna...you gonna make me bust this nutt girl!"

"That's right you black big dick bastard, splatter my pussy with all that white juice."

"Ahhh...shit now...ahhh shit girl...oh shit wifey here it fuckin cums...ahhhh!"

I came so hard. I nearly fell as I staggered back.

It took me a second to gather myself.

You slyly gather yourself and begin walking toward the door. "I guess I taught you a lesson huh...so-called master of the house," she giggled as she left the room.

Sweat dripped profusely down my face. I felt my body tremble and my nerves felt almost frayed but my cock was still hard as steel and throbbed. I closed my eyes for a second or two, and then I felt a confident smile grow on my face, as I gave chase.

You could hear me closing in on you, so you quicken your pace. Yes you provoked me to this, you wanted this to happen, and yet you're afraid of what you have unleashed inside me.

You manage to make it to the bedroom door, and attempt to close it, but it's too late. I catch and force the door open. I step inside, lock it behind me and stare at you intently. With my nostrils flaring like a black bull, my hands clenched and every muscle flexing and flinching, you slowly move away preparing for my attack.

Just as you reach the bed, I pounce, ripping off your robe, forcing you down onto the bed, grabbing your small ankles like twigs, spreading your legs apart and allow my twitching man meat to poke at your vulnerable center. "Oh my husband...oh god husband I'm sorry for..."

"Shut the fuck up bitch, you started this shit, and now I plan on finishing it...and you."

I plow down inside you and ignore your screams as my massive invader pries your walls apart. Like a human jackhammer, I strike the bottom of your love chamber and pound until I hear you groaning from your gut.

"Oh shit my husband...your dick...it's sooo deep...it's...ooh god, take it easy...it's too much!"

I ignore her cries and laugh almost menacingly. I wrap you tightly in my arms. My bulging biceps press against your soft flesh. I stick my tongue inside your ear before whispering. "Oh...what's up my little white honey...you ain't talking shit now...huh...you started this and by the time I'm finished you gonna know whose the master of this goddamn house."

Instead of pounding you, I simply grind down between your legs, keeping the crown of my tool stretching the bottom of your love nest. Then I'd pretend to withdraw only to slam back down inside you.

"Oh...okay...okay my black husband...you're the master...you're the master of this house!"

"Not good enough bitch...talk to me...who's the master of this goddamn house," I challenge.

"You are my strong...black husband!'

"Goddamn right...and who's your master bitch...huh...talk to me bitch...who's your master."

"You...oh...my...god...you are...you are!"

I pause to flex my throbbing cock inside your battered pussy. "Now apologize for talking that shit."

"I'm sorry baby...I'm so..."

"Say that shit like you mean it," I bark, slamming down into you.

"I'm sorry, ughhh...ahhh!"

"Are you gonna talk that shit again...huh...huh?"

"No my strong husband...I'll never do it again... I swear."

"You what," I growl.

"I swear...I swear," you scream.

A sneaky smile grows on my face knowing all this jargon was just window dressing for some pretty intense role-play. "So you say you're sorry huh...well not sorry enough bitch," I snap.

"I'm gonna teach your sweat ass a lesson you'll never forget. "I started long-dicking her down at a furious pace. I could barely hear the guttural groans escaping from my own lips. By now I lost myself in passion lust. No words were necessary as we both became animals embroiled in savage sex.

I feel your pussy clench my cock as it sprays your love juice, and I literally roared like a beast as I felt my flesh cannon send blast after blast of hot white seed into your internal storm.

Minutes later we're lying on the bed, winded, covered in cooling sweat and trying to calm our nerves.

You snuggle up to me, rotate your tongue around the nipple on the side of my chest closet to you. You then, slide your hand down and squeeze my semi-hard cock, sigh and then lay your head on my chest.

"So do you still think going to Vegas with me is a bad idea?" She asked.

"No...not at all. Hey, do you think I can bring my workout equipment too?"

"Oh my strong black husband...I love you."

We share a deep and passionate kiss.

THE END

RonDixen
RonDixen
30 Followers