Hot Sex on the Kitchen Table

Story Info
Renee O'Connor comes home to very horny husband.
1.1k words
3.96
68.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee O'Connor had had a long day at work. She played Gabrielle in the hit syndicated show Xena: Warrior Princess. Everything had seemed to go wrong today. Lucy was in a bad mood, which was unusual for her, and the director had yelled cut far too many times. Her lip was a bit swollen from where a stuntman had accidentally hit her, and she was tired and stressed out from the work day. She sighed as she pulled up her car into the parking garage. She wondered when Steve, her husband, would come home.

Renee opened the door and put two sacks of groceries down on the counter. She kicked off her shoes and collapsed on the sofa. Suddenly she heard quick footsteps and turned to see her husband approaching. "Steve? I thought you'd be at work.."

"Not today, honey. I came home early." Steve was a large, athletic man with a powerful musculature. His features complimented those of Renee, who was somewhat short but had a very toned, athletic body. Renee looked up at husband. "Really? Why?"

"Because," he said, "I decided to spend a little quality time with my wife."

Renee could tell from his expression that he was excited. She had seen that look in his eyes before. Considering how her day had gone, she welcomed the advances.

"Well," she said with a wink as she got up from the sofa, "I didn't have a great day at work, so I look forward to our quality time together."

Renee walked over to Steve with a smile, looking up at the man who towered over her. They embraced for a moment, but Renee cut their encounter short. "I'm afraid I have to take care of the groceries before we get serious," she said.

Steve looked disappointed as he watched his wife pick up the sacks and walk toward the kitchen. Renee put the sacks down and was about to open the kitchen door when a large, strong pair of hands grabbed her from behind and whirled her around. She gave a gasp of surprise as Steve ran his hands down her body.

"I want you now, baby," he said aggressively, to his wife's delight. He suddenly shoved her onto the kitchen table, on her back. "Stay down", he said, and tore her shirt out of her jeans and pulled them up to her ribs, baring her stomach. He tugged her jeans lower and put his tongue to her belly, aggressively licking and sucking in and around her navel. "Oh…oh god," Renee said. "Oh god," she repeated as she wagged her blonde hair from side to side, slightly arching her back. She loved it when Steve did that. Sometimes she thought Steve had married her navel.

She closed her eyes in pleasure and a soft moan escaped her lips as her husband continued to lick her belly as if he were devouring it. She could feel his saliva all over her firm stomach, his tongue rabidly assailing her midsection. What a way to dispel of all the pains of the day, she thought. This was her private escape…to go home to her husband and have him to do this.

"OHHH," she said aloud, as Steve's tongue begin to lick the insides of her belly button, vigorously thrusting and searching every crevice. "Ahhh…" she moaned. She could feel it through her spine, arching her back. She loved it. Her facial muscles went slack as Steve pulled her navel apart and pushed his tongue into it as far as he could, using his large neck muscles. He continued with the little circular motions until he drove her crazy, and she rocked back and shook and moaned with orgasm. "Ohhh….ohhhh….ahhh…".

She lay there for a moment, on the table, with her legs dangling, a massive body below her. She looked down to where her shirt had been pulled up to expose her stomach and saw her husband smiling up at her, his chin resting just above her wet navel. "Oh god..thanks Steve, I really needed that," she said.

"Mmmm," he confirmed. "Yeah, baby. But we're not through yet." She noticed that his hand was grasping a large bulge in his pants. She felt her heart begin to beat rapidly again. Were they going to fuck? She felt a bit frightened at how horny Steve was today, yet excited at the same time.

She raised an eyebrow as Steve stood up and raised her legs, then proceeded to take her socks off. She wiggled her toes in the air and arched her bare feet in Steve's hands. A toe-sucking session? "So what's next? You gonna eat my feet?" she asked her husband with a smile.

"Nah," he said, surprising her. "I just want you barefoot." Renee was a bit disappointed, but her disappointment soon vanished as Steve unbuttoned her jeans, uzipped them, and pulled them off. He tossed them onto the tile. "Oh, I get it…you want to eat my pussy…" she said, smiling. She loved oral sex.

"No, baby," he said, revealing his stiff, erect, cock, as realization dawned on her. "I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

She felt a sharp tinge of excitement as Steve's huge, pulsating member brushed against her inner thigh as he pulled her panties off. He grasped underneath her thighs and pushed her further up the table as he came closer. She put her legs upon on his broad shoulders, the soles of her narrow feet resting on his wide upper back. Her heart beat wildly in anticipation as he teased her vagina with the tip of his glans.

"Oh yeah, fuck me Steve," she whispered seductively. When he slipped into her she was wet with juice. He pushed his large cock further into her and she gave a little squeal.

"Like that, baby?" "Yeah," she nodded. "Like this?" he said, as began to fuck her. "Like it?" he said, as he did it harder. "Oh yeah…yeah…"she said as he gritted his teeth and began to fuck her hard. She began to moan as he grunted.

"Ohh...yeah Steve…yeah…fuck me…ohhh… yeah…yeah," Renee said. She flicked her swollen clitoris as the waves of pleasure built up as they rocked back and forth. The lights above her seemed to melt together as the room spun amid Renee's moans. She built up to her climax as Steve came, emptying his wad into her pussy. Both were breathing heavily as Steve withdrew, cum dripping off his cock and onto the table.

"Mmm…remind to tell you to come home early more often," Renee said as she regained her breath. She rose slowly from the kitchen table, naked except for her shirt as she walked barefoot across the kitchen tiles. "Well, I've got to put up these groceries," she said, finally, as she opened the kitchen door.

Steve was pulling on his pants when Renee saw something in the grocery bag that gave her an idea. "Oh Steve…" she said with an impish smile. "I've got an idea for what we can do after dinner tonight", she said. In her hands was a package of whipped cream.