Hot Sex With A Cousin In A Village

Story Info
Cousins give each other the most memorable moments of life.
1k words
3.87
117.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is yet another happening of incest in my family. This one happened many years ago. I was not even born at that time. Here one of my aunts (bua) Krishna had sex with one of her cousins Maneesh. I only heard about this from other members of the family. Here I am recreating the story for and narrating on behalf of Krishna

I am Krishna. I grew up in a village around 1950s. I was 20 year old then and ant talk about sex in our society was considered a taboo. Although the folks enjoyed talking about it, It was not to be discussed in public. But I had become 20 year old and the growth of my body was not wanting to be limited by social restrictions around me. As my boobs had become the size of melons and a narrow waise was supported by lovely hips. I started feeling hot and itchy in my pussy Maneesh was one such person who had a strong physique and muscular body. He was my cousin but my heart throbbed on seeing his muscles and I knew he also loved to watch my body.

We had our houses in a big compound. One of the buildings housed my family and in another house lived Maneesh along with his seven brother, mom dad. One house was kept for storing fodder and all agricultural produce before these were marketed. Not many people visited it in day time and at night it was totally deserted.

One day when I was taking bath in my house. I saw maneesh hiding at a place on the roof of his house from where he could have seen me taking bath. At first I tried to hide my nakedness but next moment I enjoyed this and showed as much of my body as possible to maneesh and continued to smile. This went on for few days more. Maneesh used to time his placement on roof before I went for bath. One day when I showed him my pussy by widening my legs, he undid his pyjama and showed his tool. Then we masturbated in from of each other. It was a great feeling.

That evening when I was going to fields (for .......). Maneesh caught hold of me from behind and pressed my boobs and said in my ears. Raat ko dus baje Haveli (store building) main aa jana. At night when the bells of Jail in distant town struck ten. I was very aroused and in the heat of sex I got up from my bed and moved towards Haveli. As I entered the main door. Strong hands of maneesh grabbed me and three me on a stack of hay and pounced on me. I enjoyed being ravaged. My clothes were gone in minutes and Maneesh was soon enjoying my boobs.

He was sucking those melon sized boobs like a mad person and when he sucked the nipples it sent waves of pleasure in my body. My pussy was dying to get the big man hood of maneesh. But Maneesh seemed to be in no hurry to give me that pleasure and went of sucking and playing with my boobs. After some time he bent down and pushed his face between my thighs. His tongue was now licking my pussy lips. This was wonderful. My sexual pleasure was rising and I needed the hard tool of maneesh to tear my virgin choot. Raised my legs to give closer approach for maneesh to my love hole. He was aroused by my response to his licking and got ready to do the ultimate act. He placed the tip of his hot shaft on the pink and wet lips of my pussy. The lips were welcoming the rod because they were swollen by the love play and the sex thoughts that I was having during the day earlier. Maneesh gradually pushed the rod and I turned into a woman after experiencing a slow pain.

Maneesh was giving me first length of his cock. As though it were the most natural thing in the world, my mouth drifted over his mouth and we kissed. Brother and sister. But it didn't feel like anything but a girl and boy.

After that all the joy of being a woman was mine. He penetrated deep and started fucking the love hole. The juices from my pussy welcomed his manhood and made his pumping easy. I was riding high and high on joy ride of sex. Then came the moment which is ultimate moment of my pleasure. The pleasure gripped my whole body and I was shivering and moaning in pleasure. The waves and waves of pleasure swept my body and I hung to muscular frame of Maneesh to have more and more of the cum. With sly little movements I began to hump and wriggle, moving my legs and body back and forth over his legs.

He came in big spurts and they filled my ravaged hole and flow came out. We were happy to have done this. We quickly cleaned our bodies and went to our beds. The walk was difficult but the sleep and dreams in bed were sweet.

No strain of recrimination hung between us. It was right and natural and beautiful.

After that we enjoyed each other regularly. Maneesh was a great fucker and satisfied me thoughly. We had sex in several positions and even in my ass hole. I licked and sucked him to give great blow jobs but we remained eager to fuck more and more. All this was not available even to the married ladies of our village. Their husbands just got up from beds and raised the petty coats of their ladies at night. Inserted the tools and discharged. That was all the sex that whole village was having and we were having the sex at its best.

But all that ended one after noon when we were busy having sex and one of the bhabhees of Manish came to Haveli to get some thing. She caught us red handed. I was quickly hustled to another town and married as soon as possible. My husband and me had the usual wham bam discharge type of sex and produced three babies. But the pleasures that I had with Maneesh can never be forgotten.