Hot Sex with the Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As these thoughts whirled in my head, Jennifer's anal walls were stimulating my cock to a long-awaited orgasm. I started to sigh, and my breathing became even more ragged, indicating to Jennifer that I was drawing closer and closer to a finale. Plus, she could probably feel my cock's further swelling inside her rectum as it prepared to explode. I already knew how I was going to finish her off, but Jennifer managed to ask me before I got to it.

"Where do you want to cum?" Jennifer panted. "In this tight ass?"

"All over your fucking face," I moaned as I finally pulled out. Jennifer gasped and laughed before compliantly turning around and facing me immediately, staying on her hands and knees as she grinned and watched me stroke my cock. Without a word, I strained and groaned, beating off until I greeted that grinning face with my seed.

Jennifer laughed and cried out as her face was met with a hard spurt of cum that first struck her right cheek. At that point, she wisely closed her eyes, and I continued to douse her face with a big load of jizz that I had saved up specially for her. Because of our past and the remaining bitterness, I had no qualms about getting anything in her eyes, not that I aimed for them on purpose. However, by the time I was done unloading on Jennifer, there was plenty of white semen dripping around those sealed eyes as well as down her nose, cheeks and grinning mouth.

Jennifer sat back onto her ass, which my cock had been in just a moment earlier, as the cum was beginning to drip off her chin. Now it streamed down her neck, and some of it even reached those gorgeous breasts. In retrospect, I may have liked to have covered those boobs with my cumshot, but it was just all the more reason for us to fuck again until I'd had my fill. For now, I admired my work on her face while she scooped the cum away from her eyes so that she could see again.

I collapsed on the bed beside her as she started to get up to clean herself off. Already I was falling for her again and offered for her to spend the night. She excitedly agreed and headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

When she got back into bed with me, Jennifer said, "If we keep having fun like that, I promise we won't break up this time," as she cuddled next to me. Those words set off the alarm in my head.

"Whoa," I said. "This time? We're not there yet."

Undeterred and ever persistent, Jennifer replied, "You know now you can do anything you want to me," as she smiled. "I really hurt you, right? Anything. Don't be afraid to ask."

She was right: she had hurt me pretty bad. And she would be given plenty of opportunity over the next week to show me just how far she was willing to go to save our friendship. For now, I drifted to sleep as I fantasized about just how much Jennifer would have to bite off in order to stay in my life.

12