Hot Sexy Cowgirl Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot, sexy cowgirl gets taken.
760 words
3.75
56.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started many months ago after I first saw her. She was at a bar and wore the sexiest skirt and top. I couldn't help myself, she looked so hot and sexy... and when the bar closed I followed her home. She lived on a property with horses and it was easy to get close to her house without being spotted. For many weeks I would lie hidden in the barn while she tended to her horses. Many times I thought she would see me, but I always seemed to have luck with me. Then one day I took a big risk as she showered. I quietly slipped inside her back door and came to the laundry. There on top of the pile were the sexy g-strings she wears. I just had to take them as a trophy so I slipped them down the front of my Wranglers. Walking ever so softly I found my way to the bathroom door. It was still open, as she was not expecting company. I could see the shadow of her young, firm, naked body in the shower. By now my cock was a rod of iron and I took the first step forward as I made up my mind to take this Hot Sexy Cowgirl... but a noise from outside broke my resolve and I hastily retreated back outside to the barn.

Once back in the barn, I was drawn to the sexy panties I had claimed. I slipped off my jeans and underwear. Then I slid the delicate g-strings up my lean legs.

The thin material slid between my arse cheeks and felt so sexy and the small patch of lace at the front could not restrain the hard cock within.

Suddenly, I heard the rear door open and close. As I looked thru a small crack in the barn wall I could see the Hot Sexy Cowgirl, who I now knew as Lila, come out to the Clothesline wrapped just in a towel. She grabbed a bra and panties of

the line.

At the same time one of her horses called out to her and she walked into the barn to say hello and give the beautiful animal a pat. My hormones were by now running wild... my cock was screaming for her hot tight body. I just

wanted to fuck her for all I was worth. Looking around I saw a whip and grabbing it I made my way from my hiding spot towards my unsuspecting Lila.

Grabbing her from behind I placed my hand over her mouth so she could not scream. I then told her that she would not be hurt, too much anyway, if she did as she was told. I told her to place her hands up high on the stable wall and I quickly tied her wrists using the whip. This made her stand on her toes and lifted the towel up so I could see the bottom of arse. By this stage my cock had slipped free of her g-string and was touching her hot arse. I slipped the towel off her and placed it over her head so she could not see me and slid my hand between her legs from behind... my fingers touching first her delicate rosebud and then her sopping wet pussy. Then I heard Lila gently moan... that was too much for me and I grabbed my cock with one hand and threw my other hand around her waist, lifting her arse up in the air and then impaling her on my rock hard cock. With both hands now on her hips I kept lifting her up and down on to my cock... her juices flowing freely from her sluttish cunt.

She started thrusting back and within minutes I was on the edge of a massive orgasm, but before that could hit I realised that she too was on the edge.

What a great thought... this slut was getting off on being tied up and fucked by a stranger that she hadn't seen who was wearing her panties. This drove me right over the edge as she began to cry out in ecstasy and my cock exploded my seed deep inside her.

I then decided that I should get the fuck outta there before the shit hit the

fan. I grabbed my jeans and started to go, but as I did I heard Lila say "Please come and do that again sometime soon."

I think I will have to really, really soon... won't I Lila? Yes I will!