HOT SHOTS: M.I.L.F Spring Break Ch. 03

Story Info
Shawn gets a work-out from his GYM TEACHER.
7.3k words
4.51
108.1k
82

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers

Perpetual slacker Shawn had been promised sex by his rich girlfriend Daisy if he could pass his final exam...Well, he failed and went over her house in an attempt to coerce her into sex anyway and ended up sleeping with her mother Mrs. Diane Hartford, a SMOKING HOT M.I.L.F!! Mrs. Hartford took his virginity and the couple was nearly caught by his girlfriend and her father!! Now Shawn has been coerced/ seduced by his teacher Mrs. Oderkirk as well!!

What will happen next?!!

***********

The heated wind was cutting through my hair as she sped along the coast. I didn't have any idea where she was taking me and I really didn't care. Looking out of the window I could see some of the little clubs and eateries that dotted the shore line and they were all full of teens and college age students making the most of spring break.

But none of them had a thing on me cause ninety percent of those guys were doing their best to get some stank from the ladies and I'd gotten laid twice in less than twenty-four hours.

"Penny for your thoughts lover?" Mrs. Hartford looked just amazing sitting there dressed as she was with the wind blowing her platinum blonde hair wildly about. Her smile sent shivers up my spine and made me forget everything Mrs. Oderkirk had put me through earlier that day.

"Oh nothing, just watching the other kids out there having fun I guess."

"Would you rather be with your peers instead of an old woman Shawn?" I could hear that she already knew the answer to that question in her voice.

I just looked her in the eye and snapped my seat belt on leaning back against the plush leather. We sped along in the night until we came along to a series of bungalows at the end of the wharf. These were gated off and property of the elite of our community. I'd seen them sometimes when I was out for a ride. Daisy mentioned that her family owned one and hinted that we'd use it someday but the possibility of that was getting further and further away because of my grades.

What the hell was I gonna do about Mrs. Oderkirk? She had totally ravaged me and we never even talked about my school work. The whole sex thing seemed well, so premeditated in hindsight. I still kind of felt uncomfortable about it.

"Shawn be a dear and get the gate for me." She handed me a set of keys and I unlocked the gate and held it open while she drove inside.

Mrs. Hartford's bungalow was a nice cozy affair and I was a little bit overwhelmed that she brought me here for a late night tryst. Well technically it was only about eleven.

"I take it you like what you see?" She said after we'd just got into the door.

"I think this place is awesome Mrs. Hartford."

"That's not what I was talking about Shawn darling." She leaned back into my chest and pulled my arms around her narrow waist placing my hands on the sash that held her chemise together. I tugged on the silky belt as she walked forward leaving the garment in my hands.

I was treated to the sight of Mrs. Hartford in all her splendor as she took a few steps forward moving in a manner that put emphasis on her sexy rounded hips and curvaceous backside. That pink teddy she was wearing looked really great and the back of it was cut real high drawing the attention to the sizable globes of her smooth prominent backside.

"Holy shit." I had fallen to my knees and started crawling over to Mrs. Hartford. She had grabbed the back of the plush lavender colored couch in the small living room area leaning forward and pushing that luscious derriere out for my viewing pleasure.

"Oh Shawn you really do love my ass." I'd buried my face in her bountiful rear and cupped the outsides of her cheeks. I could feel her shudder as my tongue ran up the deep crack of her ass. She softly moaned and chuckled as I kissed and rubbed my face all over her soft flesh.

"Oh my you're really getting into it something fierce. OOOOHHHH SSSHAAAAWWWN...you're making me so fucking wet."

I'd found a tiny clasp at the junction between her legs and unfastened it causing the tightly bound material to snap apart from the stress of holding the silky material together. Finally I had access to Mrs. Hartford's clean shaven and of so wet snatch. I was determined to make a meal out of her honeypot. I found her taste so fucking addictive and lapped at the puffy lips of her cunt like a man possessed.

"Oh my gawd; you are FUH-FUUUUUCKING INCREDIBLE SHHAAAAWN!!" I roughly wrapped my biceps around her thick thighs forcing her legs together and causing her perfect peach to be prominently displayed between her cheeks for my enjoyment. Mrs. Hartford trembled with the oncoming signs of a huge orgasm as I flattened my tongue against her slit and licked all the way up to her pink, puckered second hole. She began to breathe heavily and in moments she was gasping as a powerful jolt of pleasure shot through her body.

"Shit, you're oh so fucking good at eating my pussy darling." She was already sweating and breathing hard when I began pulling her to the floor. She was wearing a pair of pink spike heels and half slid across the hard wood floor. I cradled her head and lowered her to the floor burying my face deep into her crotch and sucking on her button and twirling my tongue on it. In moments she was screaming at the top of her lungs and spraying me with a jet of her essence dousing my face with her wetness.

I was gonna go in for more of her tasty snatch but she got a handful of my hair and pulled me sadly away from her crotch.

"You taste so good Mrs. Hartford, please let me suck on you some more."

"Now we must practice some restraint Shawn, keep this up and I won't be able to drive you home. My knees are all wobbly right now." She was working hard to catch her breath and I wanted some more of her. Mrs. Hartford was caught off guard when I cupped her soft cheek and gave her a deep kiss. Moments later she was returning my affection in kind and we were completely spooning and moaning into each other's mouths. She multi-tasked frantically pulling my shirt over my head and flinging it aside while I pushed my cargo shorts down freeing my cock right at her velvet entrance.

"Mrs. Hartford."

"Call me Diane darling; you've definitely earned it tonight-OOOOOHH!!" My member had slid effortlessly inside her not stopping until it was wedged up against her cervix. I just let my rock hard cock rest inside her pussy basking in her heat and wetness. Her cunt seemed tailor made for my member and I could feel her tensing up around my rod.

"Are you going to fuck me or not?"

"No ma'am."

"You're not, why Shawn?" Her beautiful face was glistening with sweat and she was flush from my obsessive attention to her snatch. I'd slowly reached down taking the undersides of her thighs into my palms and pushing her long shapely legs up until her knees were nearly adjacent to her hips.

"I'm going to take you Diane." I didn't know here the words were coming from, they just seemed natural.

"AAAAHHHH SSHHAAAAWN!!" She cried as my rod began pistoning myself in and out of her steaming pot as hard as I could. Visible jets of her cum were forced out in minute jets by my invading member.

We were both moaning and tearing up rutting like rabid animals. Diane was bouncing and rotating her hips up into my powerful downward strokes. It felt amazing how her sex bore down around me while my cock powered through banging into and penetrating her cervix.

"OOOOOWWW BABY, FFFUUUCK ME HARD AND MAKE ME YOURS SHHHAAAAWN!! I'M GONNA CUUUMMM SOOO FUCKIN HARD YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" I felt her clamp down on my cock just below the head and it was painful forcing me to scream.

"OOOHHHH SHIT DIANE I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING IN YOUR PUSSY MA-MA FUUUUUCK!!" I began shivering and jerking like I was having a seizure as I shot load after load deep into her womb. Diane locked her arms around my sweaty torso and locked her muscular legs into the small of her back squeezing me as hard as she could.

We locked lips as I sank onto her body exhausted while she nipped and sucked on my earlobe. I could feel her tensing up on my softening member while we made out like lovers who'd been together for years.

"Mrs. Hartfo-uhm, I mean Diane?"

"Yes Shawn?"

"Can we just-stay like this for a while?" Her face was still flushed and her long platinum tresses were spread out across the hardwood floor framing her perfect face.

"No."

"Why not Diane?"

"Because I have to hurry up and get the Morning After pill." She started laughing as she rubbed her sore vagina and I followed suite moments later.

***********

I made it home a little after two in the morning and I found my Uncle Frank sitting up waiting for me. He looked pissed and probably thought that I was out partying. Frank had taken me in after a car accident had taken my parents from em and he was an easy going parent with his own slacker-like foibles.

"Keeping some late nights are we?"

"It's not what you think; I've been uh, "Made" Frank." He perked up at this bit of news knowing I'd been faking it for three years and had most of the student body fooled with my experienced cool guy shtick.

"That snooty little rich girl finally let you into her pants?"

"Not even it was uh, somebody else." I could almost see his ears perk up under the mane of wild hair that covered his head. We looked enough alike that most people around these parts thought Frank really my dad. My Uncle had lived in Hawaii most of his young adult life until I'd been dropped on his doorstep and we led a pretty easygoing lifestyle of live and let live. I could tell him anything, but for some reason I didn't want him to know about Mrs. Hartford, uh Diane.

"Oh this definitely sounds interesting, spit it out Shawn." He was sitting on the couch in front of our smart television watching a hockey game.

"It's still in the developmental phase Uncle."

"Meaning?"

"I need a little bit of time to kind of sort things out." Diane was gonna have to remain my little secret for now. She'd dropped me off a few blocks away from home before speeding off to the drug store.

"You're no fun Shawn; old guy like me needs a little excitement in his life."

"Bullshit Uncle Frank, just last week I found three hotties passed out naked in the living room." My uncle had a way with the ladies and sometimes I'd have to catch a few z's in his truck when he'd been entertaining if you know what I mean.

"It was a slow night boy." We both laughed as he down the remainder of a tall can of beer.

***********

The following morning I'd woke up bright and early with a surprising amount of energy considering I'd been fucked senseless by Mrs. Oderkirk and returned the favor to my girlfriend's mom Diane Hartford. I guess I could chalk it up to youth or a shitload of red bull. I checked my phone and discovered some texts from an unknown number.

TEXT MESSAGE:

Last night was incredible, you were incredible and I want more!! XOXO!! =).

It was Diane but I didn't remember giving her my number and I didn't care as I texted back happily.

TEXT MESSAGE:

Feeling you too babe, I can't wait to eat you again!! Next time I'm gonna feast all night till you can't walk anymore!!

I was surprised when I immediately got a quick message back.

TEXT MESSAGE:

Promise? =)

Just as I was writing her back, Mrs. Oderkirk pulled into the space next to me and she appeared to be on her phone. She looked angry arguing with somebody on the other end of the line.

TEXT MESSAGE:

Scout's honor babe, I can hardly wait to see you. Got to get to class now; wish me luck.

TEXT MESSAGE:

=(

I had this warm feeling all over when I thought of Diane and I couldn't help but smile.

"Shawn, stop day dreaming and get over here." Mrs. Oderkirk was waving me over and she looked extremely angry. I noticed a baby seat in the back of her vehicle and felt queasy remembering how she had given me a super nasty blowjob before titfucking me until I'd practically buried her in jizz. I'd heard she was married to some guy who worked at a grocery store.

"Yes ma'am?"

"My husband Jerome has utterly failed me again and I have some matters to attend to that prevent me from starting class on time. I'd like you to go over to the gymnasium and see Mr. Bryant.

"Why do I have to go over to there Mrs. Oderkirk? I'm not failing any gym classes."

"Don't argue with me young man; go over to the gymnasium and do whatever is asked of you." I shrugged my shoulders and walked over to the gym which was in a separate building. Coach Bryant worked with his wife Wendy and you could say that they had somewhat of a contentious relationship. Both always seemed to be in some sort of competition with one another and both coached teams. He was your typical football coach and she coached the girl's track team. My girl Daisy was her star athlete.

"Can I help you kid?" I found myself looking into the big barrel chest of Coach Bryant.

"Uh Mrs. Oderkirk sent me over here to do something I think?" He took his red baseball cap off revealing his bald head and started grinning in a way that made me feel uncomfortable.

"Oh yeah, you're the discipline problem right?"

"Uh, I guess so sir...wait-a-minute discipline problem?!!" I was nearly knocked three feet forward as he clapped his giant mitt to my back.

"You look a little scrawny, but I think I have just what the doctor ordered for punks with an attitude problem."

"I don't have an attitude problem sir!!" I begged off as he put his whistle to his lips and blew it right in my face causing me to nearly go deaf.

"GIVE ME FIFTY PUNK!!" Next thing I knew I was doing hundreds of pushups, running laps around the basketball court while he followed me blowing his trusty whistle and countless other calisthenics. Coach hadn't even given me time to remove my windbreaker and my jean shorts were nearly falling off my body as I did more laps around the court.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!" Coach and I followed the sound of the voice to his wife Stella who was suddenly standing off to the side blowing a whistle of her own.

"HONEY; HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO INTERRUPT MY WORK?!!" He looked pissed off as he stormed over to his wife and for a moment I was worried about her welfare.

"Are you trying to hurt that scrawny little punk?!!" I chaffed at her apparent first impression of me and coach's body language told me that she wore the pants in the family.

"Sophie said I could do whatever it took to teach this punk some respect."

"Well as you well know Derrick; Sophie's a fucking nut job and I'm not gonna let you lose your job trying to impress that little slut." I do believe they were talking about Mrs. Oderkirk.

"But Sophie said this kid was trouble and needed to be whipped into shape." He almost sounded like he was whining as she suddenly slapped him in the face effectively putting an end to his child-like protests.

"I'll whip 'em into shape Derrick and you can take our son Howard to ballet practice." I did a double-take when I heard that shit and had to stifle a laugh.

"But Honey, Sophie said-!" She tossed what looked like car keys and pointed towards the gymnasium exit. I couldn't stifle a complete chuckle as Coach stomped out of the building like some temperamental child slamming the double doors behind him.

"You'd better not be laughing at my husband boy or you're gonna wish he was in here smoking your dumb ass. As a matter of fact, give me fifty diamonds kid."

Diamonds were this really painful form of push up where you pressed your pointer fingers and thumbs together to create a diamond shape while doing the standard pushup. Thirty minutes later I did find myself wishing Coach would come back as his wife proved just how dominant she could be.

"Hey kid?"

"Yeah?"

"You're Shawn and you date one of my star athletes right?" I was literally dripping sweat on the gym floor in a big puddle beneath me and I just wanted to get out of there with

"Yes Miss, uh Coach Bryant, I'm dating Daisy Hartford ma'am." I continued doing the pushups and could only see her legs from the knees down. She was wearing some knee high socks and a simple pair of white sneakers.

"Tell me something kid; why would an academic prodigy and my star athlete date a shit bird like you?"

"I don't know ma'am, maybe because she likes me?"

"Is that right; well get up and let me take a good look at you kid." I didn't waste the opportunity getting to my feet as fast as I could and finally getting a good up close look at Wendt Bryant.

She was a little bit shorter than myself at five foot eight inches and had a solid build. Coach was definitely thick with a good sized rack, her hips and legs signaled somebody who worked out an awful lot. It looked like she could kill with those gams the way her muscles were so prominent. Coach was a redhead with really pale skin and a smattering of freckles across her thin nose.

"Do I make the grade?" She surprised me putting her hands on her hips.

"Excuse me ma'am?"

"It's coach to you nimrod and I asked you if I made the grade because you were checking me out just now." She was really, really confident and I felt intimidated as she walked around me doing some kind of silent evaluation.

"I-I wasted checking you out Coach."

"And you're a liar too Shawn; how disappointing." She was standing behind me and I looked over my shoulder to find her apparently looking at my ass.

"Eyes forward son; maybe Sophie was right. You do need discipline!" She suddenly brought the flat of her hand across my butt and it hurt like hell.

"Follow me kid." She started walking towards the equipment room and I had this weird sense of deja vu as I followed her. My eyes were drawn downward resting on her red form fitting gym shorts and I'll be damned if she didn't have the nicest and tightest ass I'd ever seen on an older woman besides my girl Diane. Uh, my girlfriend's mom Mrs. Diane Hartford. I don't know why I was suddenly thinking like that and it disturbed me greatly.

There were a bunch of foam wrestling matts lying on the floor and coach had me stand at the end of one while she removed her track sneakers and baby socks.

"Do you know why you're here Shawn?" I shook my head that I didn't.

"I've been really successful at coaching the track and volleyball teams here so the principal is giving me the boy's wrestling team next year." She walked onto the foam matt and I noticed a tribal tattoo of some sort on top of her small foot.

"Uhm coach; what does that have to do with me?"

"Well Sophie, that's Mrs. Oderkirk to you has informed me that you may be repeating your senior year if things don't pan out. I thought I'd give you an early tryout for the wrestling team." She got down on all fours and looked at me expectantly.

"I don't know about this coach."

"Get the fuck over here Shawn." She had this intense look on her face that actually scared me. She motioned for me to remove my flip flops and get onto the mat with her while she discarded her collared white t-shirt. I found myself looking at her in an Adidas sports bra and immediately noticed that her tits were a lot bigger than I thought they were.

"Now I want you to get on your knees behind me and-...are you FUCKING listening to me or looking at my DAMN TITS?!!"

"Sorry coach; uhm I uh got kind of distracted sorry."

"Daisy really DATES a HEAD CHEESE like you?" She had this incredulous look on her face as I realized I'd been too honest in admitting to looking at those big hooters stuffed into her top.

"Uhm, yeah."

"I'm really gonna have to talk to that girl." She sighed and for the next thirty minutes Coach Bryant put me through wrestling hell as I was tossed around like a rag doll and had the displeasure of being put in several really painful wrestling holds while she instructed me on everything I was doing wrong and tossing in a few casual insults as well.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers
12