HOT SHOTS: M.I.L.F Spring Break Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you have any pride at all Shawn?" She asked wiping sweat from her brow and I found my eyes dipping into her cleavage once again noticing the freckled mounds bulging from the spandex top.

"Of course I do coach; but you're a girl, uhm woman and it's wrong to fight with chicks."

"Oh so you've been letting me pin you all morning; is that right?" She had a ragged smile on her freckled face that I couldn't understand as she got back down on all fours.

"I just didn't try as hard is all coach." I was lying through my teeth to save face.

"Tell you what kid; I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse and if you do...The rest of your day is gonna be REAL SHITTY!!"

"Okay coach."

"All you have to do He-Man; is simply pin ,my shoulders to this matt and hold me down for three seconds. If you do that I'll let you go back to that empty classroom and wait for Mrs. Oderkirk."

"Really?"

"Yeah kid; Girl Scout's honor." She wiggled her tight muscular butt at me to emphasize her words and I got down on my knees already thinking of the "sexting" I would be doing with Diane after I pinned coach to the matt. I locked my arms around her waist.

"Are you ready Shawn?"

"Yeah." My cock was rock hard and I'm pretty sure she could feel it pressing against her thigh.

"AAAARRRGHHHHH FUCK!!" Before I could even think about what I wanted to do she had tossed me onto the foam matt so hard my head bounced. Even when I tried to force her off of me she quickly grabbed my wrists and forced them down beside my ears as I strained with all of my might against her efforts.

Coach straddled my chest closing her knees on my ribcage and knocking the wind out of me with her weight.

"What's the matter Shawn? Can't get it up little boy? Can't get me off?" Her long red hair partially obscured her face as she taunted me.

"Okay coach you made your point, I totally get it and I'm sorry for what I said-okay?" At this point I was basically squirming under her body.

"Well now that I have you where I want you Shawn, it's just not going to be that easy."

"WHAT?!"

"I want to get something off my chest kid, something that's been bothering me since I laid eyes on you. I've been told that you intend to what was it?-Yeah uh, "BONE" Daisy Hartford. Well I take personal exception to ANYONE fucking with one of my girls Shawn. And just what the fuck is "BONE" supposed to mean any way asshole?!! Fucking is fucking right, boy?!!"

"Look I already apologized to Mrs. Oderkirk about that shit ma'am." I continued trying to free myself and she just redoubled her efforts tightening her grip on me and damn near cutting off circulation to my wrists.

"But you DIDN'T apologize to ME Shawn."

"I'm sorry Coach Bryant; would you please let me up now?"

"That's NOT how I want you to apologize Shawn."

"What do you mean coach?" I groaned as she shifted her weight even more pinning my shoulders under her knees enough to allow her to release my arms. She grinned at me and reached down pulling the crotch of her gym shorts aside to reveal her bushy crimson mound. I struggled to get free and quickly realized I wasn't going anywhere.

"Apologize." There was a pungent smell coming from her box and I didn't really want to go there.

"Coach I can't do that, come on!" I pleaded as she shifted her weight on top of me to emphasize her position of power even further.

"Why not?"

"Uh, I'm totally and completely GAY!! I uh, I was gonna come outta the closet and shit to Daisy!!" I was completely shitting her and hoping to high hell that she'd be convinced.

"Really, you don't say Shawn? So you like getting your corn hole stuffed right?"

"Yeah, just LOVE it to DEATH coach!! Loving the D, COACH BRYANT!!"

"So you probably wouldn't mind it if I shoved a few fingers into your asshole right?" She was half laughing as she reached back quickly undoing my belt buckle.

"WHAT THE FUCK COACH?!!" She got up on her haunches trying to yank my zipper down and I saw the chance for flight pushing her over and trying to scurry away but she caught my ankle in her iron grasp. I was yanked back across the mat and lost my pants registering them flying through the air to land on the floor. Before I knew it my boxers followed and coach had me on my back with my legs up in the air.

"So Shawn, looks like you might be "BI" judging from this thick cock you've got down here. Oh you're gay right? So are you going to eat my pussy or are we going to share an interesting life experience together?" She began to press her finger against my brown eye and I knew she had me dead to rights.

"OKAY, I'LL DO IT COACH; PLEASE DON'T FUCK WITH MY ASS!!" I was relieved when she relented and resumed her position on my chest moving forward until her thighs were on either side of my head.

"Apologize."

I tentatively ran my tongue along her slit and she immediately shook and quivered on top of me. I followed this up with a few more strokes along her crease gradually starting to penetrate her sex as she quickly started breathing heavily.

"Give me some more S-Shaaawn." Once I heard her voice go husky and quiver telling me that I'd found her one true weakness as I flattened my tongue against her prominent camel toe. A low moan escaped her lips and she moved forward placing her palms on the floor. I darted my tongue up barely touching her clit and she shrieked.

"More Shawn, lick it a little bit more and get the clit. Oh don't neglect my happy button." I continued to barely touch her clit and this was having an effect as she reluctantly eased up on my shoulders freeing my arms.

"Suck my pussy baby; that feels so fuckin good." She was taking on a different demeanor and I rewarded her for freeing my arms by scooping my tongue deep inside her crevice but intentionally avoided her clit just to torture her.

"That's so much better Shawn and you're a revelation." I brought my hands up and cupped her tight athletic butt digging under her form fitting shorts. I tilted my head a little and pressed down directly on her clit swirling my tongue on it while my hands spread her cheeks. I was still kind of pissed about the whole thing and took a chance pressing both of my pointer fingers against her brown eye.

"OOOOOOHHHHHH MY GAWD; I'M CUMMING S-SSSHHHAAAWN!!" Coach Bryant began convulsing and shaking as my tongue received a torrent of her liquid lust. I continued licking and sucking on her button until she sounded like she was sobbing and lurched forward falling onto the foam mat sated.

I was finally able to sit up and took a few moments to compose myself while she laid on her stomach breathing heavily sounding like she'd just run a marathon. Her gym shorts had been wedged up into the crack of her ass exposing one oval-shaped alabaster butt cheek and I couldn't help but knead it. The lower portion of her cheek was very soft and pliant to the touch. I pulled the other side up getting a nice view of her toned cheeks.

"I do about sixty squats twice a day...I guess it's worth it judging from your reaction Shawn." I'd straddled the back of her thighs while playing with her ass gripping both ass cheeks in each hand pushing them apart until her tight puckered anus was looking back at me.

"Oh it feels so fucking good to have someone handle me like a REAL MAN." I picked up on the subtle dig at her husband and gripped the sides of her shorts yanking them down quickly to expose her pale ass. I continued pulling her shorts down until they were independent of her body. I took a deep whiff of the crotch having become accustomed to her smell.

"I'll have some more of that angry pussy of yours coach." I tossed her shorts to the side and pulled her meaty hips into my waiting face. My large thumbs pried the slippery lips of her cunt apart exposing the hot pink inside walls of her peach. I could see deep into her snatch and she was clenching her walls in anticipation.

"OOOOOOHHH SHIT!!" She cried when I buried my tongue deep inside her box letting the lips close around me as I slurped and twirled my probing unit against the groves of her vagina. In mere seconds she was gasping and half giggling; sighing loudly in disappointment when I withdrew my mouth.

"AAAAAHHHH SSHHHAAAAAWNNN!!" I replaced my tongue with two fingers curving them downward feeling this strange lump in her snatch. I guess I'd accidentally found the so-called G-Spot of hers. Coach yelled out loud as she squirted all over my fingers and cried as I massaged her clit with my thumb.

"HEY, WHAT THE FUCK COACH?!!" I'd been caught by surprise while watching her squirm around at the end of my fingers when I quickly found myself on the receiving end of a kick to the sternum. The room seemed to spin as I toppled over onto my back clutching my chest.

She was on me in a minute like a wild cat bulldozing into me and pushing my legs up into my chest. I didn't know what the hell was going on panicking when I felt her grab ahold of my manhood. I was afraid she would rip it off for a moment until I felt a familiar sensation.

"Sorry kid, I just had to get some of this juicy cock and I haven't let someone take me the way you have in a long fucking time. Just lay back and relax Shawn." She'd grabbed my ankles and was pushing my legs far apart nearly turning me into a wishbone.

"HEY, I DON'T BEND THAT WAY COACH!!" She'd begun bouncing up and down on my cock with her eyes shut tightly. I had never felt so dominated in my life as she basically fucked me in a modified cowgirl position. It would have been completely humiliating if didn't oddly feel ...so good.

"This is called the Amazon position; you like kid?"

"Uh, I guess so."

"I- met my husband when we were marines stationed in Germany and on our honeymoon night the brute hopped up on top of me and gave me the best three and a half minutes of my life! So now I FUCK him like this and that bitch just LOVES IT!!"

I was watching the junction where our bodies connected and marveling at how obscenely my thick cock looked stretching out the lips of her cunt. She was squatting on her haunches and leaving a milky sheen on the surface of my dick on her upward strokes. Her large tits were glistening in sweat still encased in her sports bra and I tried to cup them but she held my hands down to the matt fucking me even harder.

"Geez Shawn; stop mauling my ugly tits!! I thought you were into my ASS anyway!!"

"But they look so nice, I wanted to see them is all coach."

"But you can't because I fucking hate 'em and they've stopped me from winning several body competitions!!"

"Still it would be nice to see them."

"No." She pushed my legs even further towards my chest forcing my cock downward between my legs uncomfortably against my balls. She began huffing loudly signaling an oncoming orgasm and there was nothing I could do about it but take her rather masculine pounding.

"Well I think you h-have some amazing tits!!"

"I SAID NO SH-SHAAAAAWWNNNN FUUUUCK!!" The effects of her climax ripped right through her body causing her to shake and shudder eventually shoving me away to the mat like a discarded toy. My back was killing me and she remained there ion her haunches breathing heavily. I noticed a phone ringing in the background and looked at the clock hanging on the wall.

We'd been at it for a good forty-five minutes and it was lunch time.

"Hit the showers kid, I've got to take that call." She collected herself and hopped up walking out of the room towards the teacher's office. I could help but admire the muscular sway of her meaty squarish butt.

Moments later, I could hear the sounds of an argument coming from the office as I padded off to the boy's locker room with a raging boner. I was irritated that I hadn't been able to get off and pissed at coach for being a selfish cunt. The shower bay in the locker room consisted of a row of six shower heads against the wall. I rarely used it during school hours because I didn't like my business being on display in front of other guys.

The hot water felt good against my athletic frame and helped sooth some of the aches and pain I'd go from wrestling with the coach. I'd just finished lathering up when I turned towards the entrance of the shower to find her standing there watching with vested interest. She was smiling at me as she pulled the spandex top over her wild mane of red hair and tossed it over her shoulder. I watched as she put her hair up thinking she looked really beautiful like that.

"Wow, they DO look REALLY NICE." Her large tits sloped out from her chest resting on her rib cage and looking nearly like implants. Her areolas were nonexistent leaving only her prominent erect nipples. They had a reddish tint to them and I ached to take them between my lips.

She stepped under the shower head and took the soap from me lathering up her torso.

"Do my back Shawn." She handed me the soap and I lathered up her back running my soapy hands over her cheeks and bringing them to her shoulders for an impromptu massage.

"May I coach?" She moaned and grabbed the nearest hand bringing it up to her right breast. Her tits were heavy to the touch and had some considerable weight to them. The soap dropped to the tiled floor as I cupped the remaining globe of flesh rolling both of her erect nipples.

"That feels so fucking good kid; anybody ever tell you that you've got great hands?"

"Maybe one or two people."

"Don't get all modest on me Shawn." We both laughed and I was a bit confused by her personality and how she could mix masculinity with a kind of feminine demureness. I wrapped my arms around her hugging her from behind as my turgid cock rested between her taunt ass cheeks. I began to run my member along the length of her crack hoping to rub one out before she finished showering.

"We'd better do something about that kid, wouldn't want you walking around for the rest of the day with a case of blue balls." She reached behind her with a palm full of lather and pressed my cock against her ass while I humped like a madman.

"Push it in Shawn." She was pressing me against the puckered entrance of her asshole and I gulped knowing nervously that I'd never had anal sex with anyone before.

What if I hurt her; would she retaliate by bending me into a pretzel?

"Just be REALLY CAREFUL and I won't have to RETURN the FAVOR okay?" She must have felt how nervous I was somehow and reached back holding her cheeks apart. It was slow going at first, but I finally slid into her anal ring with a lot of help from the soapy film on my cock.

"Now, just take it slow and we can both enjoy it." She moaned as I continued sliding forward. It was tighter than anything I'd felt before and we built up a nice rhythm until I was fucking her properly. She was pressed against the wall and her hair had fallen draping her shoulders.

"This feels great coach." I was griping her hips and pushing up into her while she held the shower nozzles.

"UUUUUOOOOHHHHH, C-Call ME... OOOOHHH, CALL ME ...Wendy; th-that's my name Shawn." She was really getting into it as I grabbed a handful of her red hair and began pumping her harder.

"OOOHHHH SSSHHHAAAAAAWWWN!!" She screamed tightening her grip on my cock as she tensed up her tight buns.

"I-I'M CUMMMMING WENDY!!" I shot a powerful stream of semen deep into her rectum as we screamed together. She tensed up around me as I drew my length slowly from her taunt muscular cheeks. Wendy slid down the damp wall staring up at me with a satisfied look on her pretty face.

"Thank you." She murmured softly; hand over her heaving chest while the other was pressed between her legs. She looked like she was masturbating.

***********

We barely said a word to each other as we cleaned up and she sent me on my way back to Mrs.Oderkirks's classroom. I sat there for the rest of the day playing angry birds on my phone and texting Diane.

TEXT MESSAGE:

Missing you ...XOXO.

She never responded back and I felt a little anxiety knowing that I had spent half the day fucking my gym teacher's wife. At one point I'd even picked up my U.S. History book and read the first few chapters. Mrs. Oderkirk never reported back to class and I just went home when time was up. She seemed really angry this morning and I hoped everything was okay with her and her husband.

I began to get a feeling of anxiety as I rode home that evening wondering why Diane hadn't returned any of my texts and even considered rolling over to her home. Common sense had prevailed just as I rolled into my driveway. I was starting to feel a little crazy as I realized that I hadn't thought about Daisy all day and that I'd even forgot about hooking up with her coach. Right at that moment I'd decided a good round with my custom bong was the right call to make while I sorted this whole thing out.

"Hello Shawn; miss me much?" My heart leaped into my throat when I found my girlfriend sitting on my living room couch. As usual she was dressed in work-out clothes showing off her sexy athletic body.

"Uh, well ah sure Daisy."

"You don't sound happy to see me and why do you have that funny look on your face?" She had got up on her knees facing me and I could see her perky boobs straining against her cotton pull over.

"I don't have a funny look on my face."

"You've got that look you always get when you've done something probably stupid that I won't like." She had no fucking idea how right she was.

"I smoked a little urb before I got here." It was probably the most believable lie I could tell my girlfriend."

"Oh well that figures; I should have known. I just came over here to let you know that I still care about you and support you. I mean- I still want you to pass your make-up quiz on Friday and everything." She sounded like she had something more to say.

"Wanna hang out tomorrow night? Maybe I could come by and pick you up for a ride along the coast." I just wanted to kind of reconnect with her somehow and get close to her.

"Sorry, coming by the house would be a very bad idea. You know how dad feels about you and all. Besides him and mom have been fucking like animals all day and he even called off work so that they could keep it up. Looks; like I might get a little brother or sister the way they're going at it." She chuckled as I smiled weakly and put my books on the makeshift coffee table in my living room. It was actually a door that had been ripped from the hinges by one of my Uncle's crazy girlfriends enraged at being dumped post coitus.

"Hey what's wrong Shawn?"

"What?"

"You're doing that thing with your face again." I secretly cursed myself for being such an open book.

"Nothing, you gonna hang out a while?"

"Nah, I just wanted to see how you were doing and give you a little something."

"Oh yeah, what's that?" Daisy suddenly yanked her shirt up exposing her pert enhanced breasts for a few seconds.

"I just wanted to give you a little incentive to pass your exam on Friday. I've gotta go meet up with my coach for a quick work-out in the gym." Little did she know I'd received quite a workout from her coach earlier in the day.

"You're such a tease baby."

"But you love me for it Shawn. Pass that test and we'll see how much of a tease I am." She giggled and bounced off to her appointment leaving me alone in my home. I lit up my bong and took some big ass hits trying to get as high as humanly possible. I was tearing up thinking about her mother Diane Hartford banging the shit out of her husband and feeling neglected when my phone signaled an incoming text message.

TEXT MESSAGE:

Missing you 2 ...LOVE YOUR TONGUE

C U Soon =)

I took another big ass hit off of my bong and picked up my history book flinging it across the room.

...to be continued.

12