HOT SHOTS: M.I.L.F Spring Break Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

"You're REALLY gonna FUCK this guy Wendy?" Sophie was fumbling with the buttons on her blouse trying to get it back on as fast as possible. She was humiliated that she'd given the boorish prick Chad Bostwick a five star blowjob and enraged that he wouldn't reciprocate in the slightest.

"Of course I am Sophie; this well-built young man claims to have something akin to a magic penis and I'm quite the skeptic as you well know. Think you're up to it Chad?" Her tone was challenging and he was already enthralled by her voluptuous frame and large freckled breasts. She looked like a wild fuck to the frat boy, something he couldn't pass up even if it meant he wouldn't get laid with the other two women.

"You'll find that I'm more than up to the challenge ma'am. My stamina is legendary on the campus and I'm All-American track, swim team and wrestling Coach Bryant." He had undressed while talking himself up to the three women giving them ample opportunity to view his well-toned physique. He spent an inordinate amount of time working out in the gym weekly and he was ripped. His thick cock quivered slightly at the sight of the buxom redhead cupping her huge tits together in an obvious invitation as he crawled onto the bed right between her legs reaching for those enticing globes with their nonexistent areola and pencil thick reddish nipples. Wendy took a lick of one of her buds with the flat of her tongue which looked thicker and longer than it should.

"So; tell me about why you don't eat pussy again?" Before he could react, the thick gym teacher had grabbed his wrist while simultaneously locking her muscular thighs around his neck. He immediately began panicking and trying to draw his arm back finding the choke complete as Wendy's iron grip tightened his wrist

"It's a modified triangle choke just in case you were wondering "CHAD" and I'd say that you have about five to ten minutes of consciousness before you pass out!! Now-NOW IF I WERE YOU-CHAD [grunting]-IF-I-WERE YOU BOY!! I'd rethink my POSITION about EATING FUCKING-PUSSY!!" He was being strangled and his strength could do nothing to help him locked in her steely grasp.

"You'd better hurry Chad-YOU'D BETTER GIVE ME AN ANSWER FUCK STICK!! I – [grunting] do tend to get a little more CREATIVE when I have an unconscious FRAT BOY at my disposal!!" He helpless choking cries were enhanced by giggling from Sophie Oderkirk. He averted his eyes over to Diane who was having another drink at her bar. The stunning platinum blonde gave him a wink before downing her drink.

"You'd better give her an answer Chad; Wendy's been known to play particularly rough with inconsiderate pricks like yourself." She'd known that her volatile friend was going to choke out the hapless rouge the moment she'd invited the clueless buffoon into the bed with her. Wendy Bryant was not known to be passive in anything she did and the few who called her friend were privy to her secret frustration at being a high school coach instead of an Olympic competitor. There had been tragedy during her college years when all of the women had been young adults and Diane along with Sophie agreed to keep the fiery redhead's secrets.

"Make him cry Wendy; CRY YOU FUCKING JACKASS!!" Sophie was getting a little bit of visceral pleasure from watching the muscle bound college scout struggle to free himself while she laughed loudly. She'd been on a tear since her student and the trio's victim Shawn had teased her mercilessly after roughly handling her, bringing her to the brink of orgasm only to walk away. She'd been left high and dry with only her own well used sex toys to complete the fatal link between her incessant need and orgasmic completion. His humiliation had been so complete that she'd lost it binge drinking and hysterically calling her friend Wendy for moral support. Her rage had been abated after learning that Shawn had received a proper punishment for his offense against their sisterhood; but she still yearned to fuck the stoner to her heart's content before they'd discarded him back to his sorry existence. She held somewhat of a secret grudge against Diane for pulling the trigger too soon on Shawn.

"GIVE ME A FUCKING ANSWER CHAD!!" His face was beet-red as he began tapping the outside of her naked thigh signaling his defeat and simultaneous acquiescence to oral sex. She instantly released the choke hold causing the weakened stud to fall to the floor with a loud thud. He was wheezing and breathing heavily struggling for life giving air as his redheaded tormentor stood over him with a satisfied look on her face. Sophie walked into view resisting the urge to plant her heel in his testicles for humiliating her.

"Right answer dick boy; now come on up here and have a snack." Sophie and Diane watched as he crawled over between Wendy's thick legs tentatively placing his face within proximity of her sex.

"Since you've supposedly NEVER done this before' I'll be a sport and walk you through all the hard parts Chad." He jumped slightly as she cupped the back of his head pulling his lips against her opening and in moments he was running his tongue against her puffy lips. She reached down spreading her flower open cooing and inviting his tongue inside. He followed her every gesture as she pointed out her clit and shuddered as he nuzzled it lightly.

"Nothing to write home about but I'll give you an A for effort dim bulb." He felt a pang of anger and pushed further running his tongue over her prominent button.

"OOOOOHHHHH FUCK; YOU'RE A FAST LEARNER!!" Chad took to his work making a meal out of her crotch as Diane and Sophie looked on amused. Slurping sounds filled the room as his large hands cupped the globes of her pale butt working her from her brown-eye to the clit.

"SUCK THAT PUSSY CHAD; SUCK ME THE FUCK OFF BITCH BOY!!" The middle aged redhead was losing her composure as something akin to pride welled up in his chest. She was bucking her hips up into his chin as waves of pleasure washed over her.

"AAAAAAAWWWWWNNN FUUUCK ME FUCKING STOOPID; GOOD JOB FUCKING CHAAAAD!!" Wendy was like a wild woman as she got caught up in the throes of her rising orgasm. Some of her liquid lust seeped into his mouth and he gulped it down. She lay on her back staring up at the ceiling seeing stars as he continued licking and sucking on her thick muff.

"Uh Mrs. Bryant?" He looked up from her crotch after a few moments finding her rolling one of her nipples.

"If you ask me whether or not "IT was good for ME"-I'm gonna get up and break your ankle kid." She smiled at his concerned expression as Sophie pulled up her skirt and shimmied out of her panties. He looked up at the angry looking brunette and crawled on all fours to her crotch as she put a leg up on an adjacent love seat. Her taste was slightly different and her musky smell assailed his nostrils tinged with a slight scent of perfume. He flicked his tongue against her slit earning no reaction from the annoyed teacher and reached up slowly inserting a finger while teasing her clit. He noticed a slight tremor run through her body and paid more attention to her meaty nub earning more contented sighs of pleasure. Sophie began running her fingers through his hair as he added an additional finger to her drenched box. Chad couldn't believe how wet she was and watched as her juices run freely down her shapely leg. Sophie knelt down aggressively shoving her tongue into his mouth tasting her own flavor. Her hand had returned to his cock jerking and tugging with a vengeance.

"Mr. Bostwick I do believe it is customary for the lady of the house to receive preferential treatment from the help and make no mistake about it "Chad" you are the "HELP". He watched as she removed the remaining articles of clothing from her impressive form and followed her shapely ass until she bent over the back of the love seat waiting patiently. His hands were trembling as he cupped her hips burying his face in her snatch from the back and making a meal out of Diane's virtue. Her luscious derriere was a revelation as he grabbed her rounded hips pushing her soft cheeks into a cradle around his reddened features.

Diane moaned and wiggled her extraordinary butt into his face hugging the back of the love seat as waves of pleasure shot through her body. His tongue even brushed against her back door a few times before plunging into her ring making her gasp with delight.

"OOOOOH MY Wendy, you are ....OOOOOHHHH FUUCK; YOU ARE A GREAT TEACHER!!" Her plump lips had formed an O and a bit of saliva ran from her lips.

"What is he doing to her for heaven's sake?" Sophie Oderkirk wasn't used to seeing her friend lose control but the college scout was giving her all he had in an attempt to get back into the blonde's good graces and this was driving the high school teacher wild.

"HE'S LICKING MY AAAASSS!!" She answered as she spasmed of pleasure rocked her body. His tongue was circling and plunging into her brown-eye with more and more frequency and Sophie reached under him grasping his cock at the base and working her hand in downward twirling motions literally milking the stud and inadvertently enhancing Diane's pleasure.

"AAAAWWWW GAWD, I'M CUMMING SO HARD!!" The rest of her words came out as unintelligible gibberish as Chad took the initiative and quickly rammed his entire girth into her tight cunt. He continued fucking her right through her orgasm and into an even larger one as Sophie began spooning with the trio's chosen boy toy. His mitt-like hands were locked around the blonde M.I.L.F'S narrow waist and he marveled at the obscene sight of his thick endowment spreading her lower lips. Sophie added a finger of her own pressing it onto Diane's rear entrance and sinking it in up to the knuckle.

"FUH-FUUUUUCK!!!" Sophie had begun pushing her finger in and out of her BFF'S heart shaped ass in a counter rhythm to Chad's monster sized prick and it sent her over the edge as she came with a shrill high pitched scream. Torrents of her cum squirted out bathing his pelvis and abs. The platinum blonde went limp and slumped over the back of the couch.

"Now I want you to FUCK ME TOO YOU BASTARD!!" In a few moments she hiked up her skirt presenting her smaller but still curvy rear to him and he didn't waste any time shoving himself into her box and fucking away. He reached around grabbing her arms and pulled them back towards his torso as he rammed himself up into her frame as hard as he could. Sophie's tits bounced free of her blouse and he eventually locked his muscular arms around her chest finding her erect nipples and rolling them between his fingers. Her cunt tightened up on him like a vise in response and he could feel himself nearing the edge.

"I-I think I'm gonna cum." He warned as the luscious brunette ground her tight butt down on his cock.

"You'd BETTER NOT CUM CHAD!! At least not until I've had some!" Wendy warned as she stormed over and literally yanked him out of her friend.

"HEY, I'M NOT FINISHED YET!!" Sophie pouted as she watched her friend take the visibly nervous stud and lay him prone on the bed. She reached into the bedside table and brought out a small leather strap. Her green eyes never left his face as she fastened the small strap tightly under the base of his cock.

"This is a cock ring Chad and it's going to help you fulfill your obligation to fuck the three of us."

"What's this for?" She grinned at his apprehension and crawled on top of him while eyeing her frustrated friend.

"I thought we could share Sophie; now you don't have a problem with that do you?" The toned muscular gym teacher winced as mounted him stretching her virtue with his thick member. She squatted over him moving her hips painfully slow along his shaft lingering with just the head inside her body for minutes before repeating the process five more times making him squirm for more.

"You want some pussy bitch boy?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Call me Coach you STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!!" One never could get used to her explosive temper and she always got this knowing look in her eyes when asked why she was so angry. In truth she'd always been perpetually agitated and attributed her demeanor to her mother and grandmother before her. She hooked her toned arms under his thighs raising his legs until they were placed against his chest. Chad felt her fist pulling his cock until it cleared the bottom of his thighs followed by the unmistakable sensation of her drenched honey pot as she stuffed him inside.

"T-This is awfully painful ma-Uh I mean Coach!" She locked her arms around his thighs as she got on her haunches and began humping roughly against his body. In moments she was achieving deep penetration and stepped up her game.

"I-It hurts."

"Shut the fuck up CHA-AAAD!" Wendy was arching her back as she slammed against the back of his thighs putting extra pressure on the cock ring tightly bound under his balls and causing tears to stream down his face. This seemed to turn her on more as she pushed his legs wide apart and buried her tongue in his mouth. He wasn't used to being the submissive partner when he had sex and the reality that he'd been humbled by a middle-aged high school coach was sticking it to his ego. Wendy' tongue twirled around his and she began sucking on it like a surrogate penis as she pushed her cunt harder into his crotch.

"I thought you said we could share!"

"GET over here and stop whining; you know how much I hate it when you fucking cry!!" Wendy motioned towards Chad's face and raised an eyebrow at Sophie who hopped up on the bed and straddled his face. Wendy reached back and pinched his balls prompting the stud to start licking Sophie's puffy lips. In moments both women were rocking their hips back and forth towards each other in unison. They began to make out caressing each other's breasts somewhat oblivious to the man under them. His arms were flailing about and Sophie leaned back revealing his panting features.

"You wanna cum Chad?" He nodded vigorously wanting to end the experience more for escape than personal pleasure. He nearly screamed when Wendy grabbed his cock and pulled him over to the love seat as Sophie hopped there beside Diane pointing her curvy rear towards him. Wendy obscured his view giving his huge cock a quick tug. His member had taken on a weird purplish hue and he was squirming and bouncing from foot to foot as she ran her thumb softly over the head of his penis. Diane looked over her shoulder taking stock of the situation.

"I thought you were like this uber' stud or something; well this is rather disappointing Chad." Diane's assessment hurt but not as much as being submitted by a middle aged gym teacher and a woman to boot. Even though he would never tell anybody what had happened to him; Chad knew he'd never live it down.

"Uh-I am so sorry to uh, have offended you Mrs. Hartford...and your friends too ma'am." Wendy led him over to the love seat taking her place next to her friends on her knees. She popped the head of his cock once more laughing as he yelped.

"So what do you think about Daisy's chances of attending your school now?" Her meaning was clear.

"REAL GOOD, REAL FUCKING GOOD COACH!!!" The thick redhead flipped the latch on the cocking freeing his cock as he gasped before turning her own shapely butt towards him.

"FUUUUUUCK!!!" A veritable deluge of spunk was released and he exploded first on Sophie, then Diane and finally Wendy as the women cooed and made out with each other. His cock was still leaking as he collapsed on the floor looking up at the ceiling. A soft breeze was going through the room as he breathed heavily. Diane retrieved a simple bottle of water from the small fridge behind the bar and walked over unscrewing it and pouring a portion of its contents on the prone body of Chad Bostwick.

"Sir I would like you to know that even though you attempted to leverage admission to your supposed school for sexual favors and came off like the biggest limp dick I've seen in over twenty years; all three of us were still willing to fuck you quite literally stupid Mr. Bostwick!!" He was leaning on one elbow with water dripping off of his reddened face.

"I-would be willing to make it up to you in any way ma'am, make amends as it were." At this point he was afraid that she would tell her husband, make up some story or worse; let Wendy have another round with him.

"Quite frankly my lovely but misguided daughter has this strange notion that she has to EARN everything in life and I really can't wrap my head around it at all Mr. Bostwick. I personally don't give a FUCK whether or not she attends your blue blood piss pot of a school. NOW GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" Everyone in the room was startled; her closest friends usually knew their defacto leader to be a cool calculating and always one step ahead of everyone else. She had let this silent brooding boil over showing a side rarely seen by anyone other than her closest family members. Chad scrambled for his clothing never really taking his eyes off of the women.

"Now Diane, why kick the poor boy out on his heels after I've just spent a considerable amount of time breaking the sorry fuck in?"

"I don't give a fuck, get 'em out of my house I need a fucking shower." She walked out of the room while Wendy sat on the couch pulling her underwear up over her muscular legs.

"Looks like it's the Day's Inn for us lover." Sophie smiled at the defeated jerk and rubbed his head as he gathered his clothing.

He looked up shocked that she still obviously had plans for him.

"I didn't cum yet." He face palmed.

*******************************************************************

It was late when Daisy finally walked into her living room to find her coach and mother having drinks. She immediately noticed the disheveled state of Wendy's clothing and the fact that her mother was wearing a silk housecoat over her nude body.

"Welcome home darling come have a seat while we discuss your future at the university." Daisy noticed that her mother sounded slightly tipsy. There was a half drained decanter of her father's favorite brandy on the glass coffee table.

"What do you need me for; you've obviously got everything covered."

"See just that's just what I'm talking about Wendy; nothing satisfies this little bitch." Daisy and her coach did a double take at Diane's candor. Diane Hartford usually maintained a cool, calculating demeanor but her sudden acid statement was way off base from what they knew her to be as a woman and a mother.

"Maybe you need to slow down on the drinks Diane." She ignored Wendy filling her glass again and casually taking a sip while looking her daughter dead in the eye. There was some unspoken challenge festering in the air and everyone in the living room could feel it.

"I know all about you and SHAWN mother!!" Daisy's heart was beating a mile a minute feeling as if it would burst from her chest at any minute. She had this sort of irritation at the corner of her wet eyes and did her failing best not to cry.

"What do you know Daisy darling?" The fact that she seemed unconcerned about her daughter's state was alarming Wendy but she knew better than to get between a mother and her child. She started to get up and run to her best athlete feeling the teen's pain but her prize student held up her hand stopping her.

"You, Shawn- YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT MOM; YOU FUCKED MY BOYFRIEND!!" The tears were already running down her pretty face as her mother took another sip from her glass sitting perfectly still. She was trembling as Wendy drew her in close hugging the daughter she'd always wanted but would never truly have.

"Boyfriend?!! Oh he's your boyfriend now because I-FUCKED-HIM FIRST...is that right you silly little bitch?!" she half giggled into her glass as Daisy pushed her coach back wanting to confront her mother on her own.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers