HOT SHOTS: M.I.L.F Spring Break Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,003 Followers

"You're supposed to be my mother, supposed to be giving me advice and guiding me through the hard parts of growing up...supposed to be my best friend. But all you do is sit around here spending daddy's money and pretending to be some HIGH SOCIETY QUEEN when you're nothing but a FUCKING WHORE!!" The remaining wine in Diane's glass spilled to the floor followed by the expensive crystal glass which shattered into a million fragments. Her mascara or what was left of it began to streak down her face intermingled with her own tears.

"Come on Daisy, you can sleep over at my house and we can talk about it in the morning." Wendy Bryant found herself in the awkward position of playing peacemaker.

"WHY COACH, WHY WOULD I WANT TO DO THAT HUH?!! Nothing is going to change the fact that my mother is a FUCKING SKANK with NO GOT-DAMN IMPULSE CONTROL; NOTHINGS GOING TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT I'M ASHAMED OF HER!!" The teen had completely lost her composure sobbing loudly when Diane suddenly pushed Wendy aside and viscously slapped her daughter across the face dropping her to the carpet.

"HOW DARE YOU!!" Wendy tried to grab her friend getting a handful of her house coat and inadvertently exposing one of Diane's breasts. The platinum blonde shoved her friend back becoming nude from the waist up. Daisy raised her fist as if to strike back but stopped herself. Both mother and daughter stood there looking each other in the face silently.

"Everything I've ever done has been for you Daisy. Is it so wrong to want what's best for you ...want you to be safe and secure? We have EVERYTHING HERE and NOTHING MAKES YOU HAPPY!! Where I grew up I didn't have a fucking pot to piss in and I had to do WHATEVER it TOOK to escape that shit hole!!" Diane was breathing hard and her voice was ragged with raw emotion.

"So you fucked your way into money, big deal." Daisy had a small cut on her cheek and was wiping her tears away with the arm of her windbreaker. Looking into her mother's pleading face was stirring something deep inside her and causing her to tremble.

"I FUCKED OUR WAY INTO MONEY CAN'T YOU SEE?!!" Diane's thumped herself in the chest and the knuckles on her balled up fists were turning white. Her platinum blonde hair was splayed across her beautiful face.

"I telling daddy everything and he's gonna get rid of you." Diane was shaking her head in denial as more dark tears streamed down her face. Her pretty daughter was nearly a mirror image of herself and the two had always competed whether they liked it or not. Daisy would never know that her mother had fooled around with at least two other boyfriends of hers and that she'd even had to get an abortion to avoid being detected by her husband. She had gathered up her two best friends and sorority sisters and made a girl's weekend out of the whole affair and now her own daughter was threatening her safety and security...her lifestyle.

"Whose daddy are you gonna tell darling?"

"What?"

"It was some fucking wild times back in the day and I remember back then that I'd had a lovely weekend with this contractor that was remodeling the pool. My, he had a lovely curved cock. It was so fucking weird how that banana could get all up in the right spots if you know what I mean Daisy-uh Hartford?" She could barely get her story over the constant sobbing and gasping from the mental strain of disclosing her "true self" to her only daughter.

"Mom?"

Wendy was a mess wishing that she was anywhere but in the home of her best friend. Diane had sworn her friends to secrecy many years before praying that her child would look enough like her husband not to arouse any suspicion.

"Do what you like Daisy; I love you and I guess I'm not cut out for all this mommy shit. I'm going to bed." She cupped her daughter's cheeks and gave the wide-eyed girl a kiss on the forehead before silently leaving the room still nude from the waist up.

Daisy collapsed on the floor as Wendy ran over to comfort her. Both women knelt on the carpet sobbing.

*******************************************************************

The morning sun rolled over the ocean and the beach was sparsely populated with a few surfers and a couple jogging with their dog. A nude little toddler was busy packing some sand into a small pail and when the toy bucket was full he picked up waddling down the beach. He was a cute little blonde haired scamp and shakily walked five feet and dumped the contents out onto a man lying asleep on his back in the sand.

"HEY, WHAT THE FU-?!!" Shawn was jolted from his sleep and caught himself as he saw the smiling little kid. He couldn't be angry with the playful little boy who followed up his action by swing his toy pail into Shawn's temple.

"Give me that bucket little man." He gingerly took the pail from the small kid as he sat up and looked ten feet over relieved to find his bike was still in the sand where he'd last seen it. He noticed that his Ducati was partially buried and wondered if the kid had something to do with it. The little tike had his arms outstretched silently indicating that he wanted his bucket back.

"Next time you should get some water and pour it onto my face little dude." He handed the pail back and watched as the toddler ran towards the surf and dipped his bucket in the water. The emerging sun's effect on the rippling water was amazing. He noticed something emerging from the ocean obscured by the sun's rays and little more than a silhouette.

It was a woman.

She slowly waded in towards the beach revealing more and more of herself as she reached the shore. Her skin shown like honey gold and she walked from the surf with a pronounced regal gait to her step. She was without a shadow of a doubt the most beautiful woman Shawn had ever seen. This vision of beauty was a goddess born of the sunlight and sea foam with clear blue eyes and long flowing blond hair braided in Ghanaian style braids replete with multicolored beads at the tips. This revelation was possessed of a perfect symmetrical face with crystal blue eyes over a thin nose and perfect lips. She was tall and possessed of womanly curves with pneumatic ample teardrop-shaped breasts, a beautiful flat tummy. Her arching hips created a sort of semi-circle on either side of her body and her sex was devoid of any hair.

She was nude.

"I'm sorry; is my son bothering you?" His mouth was agape at the sight of her and she was grinning showing a perfect set of pearly whites. The toddler ran up and flung his little bucket of water in Shawn's face drenching him and accidentally striking him in the face with the toy pail.

"Uhm, no..."

TO BE CONTINUED.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,003 Followers