HOT SHOTS: M.I.L.F Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers

"OOOOHHH SSSHAWN, YOU'RE SOOOOO FUCKING GOOD AT THIS!!" Mrs. Hartford had a death grip on my right ear and her other fist balled up around a good portion of my hair as she pulled me deeper into her sex. I was amazed by how rough she was with me as she humped my tongue and chin. I knew I would have to take control in some capacity when she pulled at my scalp hurting me so I reached under her juicy thighs and pushed them towards her chest. Mrs. Hartford wasn't going to let go of my head until she came and I made one hell of a go at it licking and slurping on her prominent clit. I started sucking real hard on her button and this set her off.

"FFUUUUUUUCK SHAAAAWN, YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM SO FUCKIN-SOOOOO HAAAARD SHAAWN!!"

Mrs. Hartford started rocking violently and before I know it she was actually squirting all over my face. I did my best to keep pace with her and was afraid she' topple from her chair and rip half of the hair from my scalp. As her climax subsided, she suddenly released my head pushing me back into a squatting position on the back of my muscular calves. My face, neck and shirt were actually drenched with her cum as Mrs. Hartford fanned herself breathing heavily.

"Oh my who knew you were so talented baby. I haven't squirted since I was in college and it definitely wasn't with Dave (Mr. Hartford). You're a real natural at giving head darling." She motioned to her tea cup and I leaned over filling it and handing her the drink. Diane was drenched in sweat and took her time downing the beverage.

"Mrs. Hartford what if Daisy finds out about this? It could get ugly and I really don't understand everything that just happened at all."

"Shut up Shawn." She was quickly authoritative again silencing me and handing me the cup back. I gingerly returned it to its place on the glass table.

"Now I'll tell you what happened and how you're supposed to feel about it. A thoroughly attractive older woman just allowed you the absolute pleasure of servicing her needs and you did one hell of a job Shawn. I find that I have need of a young aimless wonder like you to take care of me from time to time." She leaned forward in her chair, her arms tightly gripping the arms of the French piece.

"Uh, thanks Mrs. Hartford?" I was puzzled and a little concerned at her tone.

"Shawn, I want you to remove my panties." She brought her shapely legs together and brought then up towards her torso with a dancer's grace. I reached under her round butt and pulled the lacy white undergarment free of her full cheeks watching as the material got slightly caught in the cleft between her thighs and the bottom of her big ass. At this point my cock was hard as stone as she opened her legs against her chest forming a perfect V and looking into my eyes.

"I want to see your cock."

"Yes ma'am." I replied nearly monotone like a robot. I wasn't wearing any underwear opting to go "commando" that afternoon and pulled my Johnson out for her inspection.

"My but you have such a nice fat cock. Not so much long as it is nice and wide."

"Uh, thank you I think."

"Shawn you're wasting time, I want you to place it inside." Her cunt was still visibly wet as I scooted forward on my knees and pressed the head of my unit against her snatch. Her lips opened just a small fraction and I could feel the intense heat coming from her snatch. I began to push softly into her finding some resistance because of my fat cock. Diane opened the V wider and grabbed my arms while simultaneously wrapping her legs around me slamming me into her body hard.

"FFFFUUUUUCK!!" I felt myself hit something in the back of her snatch and figured I was pressing against her cervix. I attempted to push into her but she held me tight as she trembled against my sweat soaked chest trying to get used to my cock. Mrs. Hartford's cunt was retracting around my meat massaging it in a vice like grip.

She pushed against my chest quickly dislodging my member from her body and I began to panic at being deprived so quickly of the sensation.

"Did I do something wrong Mrs. Hartford, I'm so fuckin sorry." I watched as she quickly got up from the chair and positioned herself on all fours on the glass coffee table. She placed her head low to the table as her luscious derriere was on display for me in all its glory. Mrs. Hartford's pussy looked like a perfect peach between her legs meaty lips and prominent clit.

"I want you to take me like this and FUCK me HARD Shawn." She didn't have to tell me twice as I shoved all of my cock into her snatch and started rutting her like a beast in heat. Mrs. Hartford had started moaning but those sensuous sounds quickly deteriorated into grunts and whimpering sounds. At this point she was literally dripping onto her own coffee table.

"Pull my fuckin hair SHAAAAAWWWN!!" I guess I was making her scream with my efforts to push her across that glass table. I grabbed a good handful of her platinum blonde hair and wrapped it around my fist while I dug my nails into the soft flesh of her ass. There were very slight ripples flowing across her butt as I pounded her tight snatch with wild abandon. I inadvertently pulled back on her hair forcing her head towards me as I rammed the attitude form her curvy frame.

"C-CUMMMMM!" I guess she'd had enough or so I thought when her walls seized up around me and she started into a screaming fit as she orgasmed around my rod. If Mrs. Hartford hadn't lived in a small mansion, I'm sure one of the neighbors would have called the cops.

"CUUUM FOR MMMEEEEEEEE SHHHHAAAAWN!!" She begged fueling a burning sensation that began traveling up from my taut scrotum and along my shaft.

"OH SHIT; Mrs. Hartford I think I'm about to cum." She quickly shoved me back causing me to fall onto her chair and buried all of me in her mouth up to my balls.

"SHIIIIIT DIANE, I'M CUMMING IN YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH AND IT FEEELS SOOOO GOOD!!" I'd begun almost painfully shooting thick ropes of cum into her eager mouth and she swallowed in time with my bursts until there was nothing left.

I was wasted.

"Oh my, that was some session young man. I really needed that fuck." Once again the M.I.L.F was reverting to her motherly tone as she composed herself.

"Mrs. Hartford, we have to talk about this." I was concerned.

"No, you don't talk after a really good fuck Shawn. You just enjoy it." She wagged her finger at me as she retrieved her panties from the carpet.

"But what about Daisy mmmfffgh!!" She shoved her panties into my mouth roughly giving me a look that made me think she would take me to the woodshed if I kept talking. Suddenly there was the sound of a car pulling into the driveway and Mrs. Hartford immediately panicked running to the front room window bottomless. I couldn't help but take another glance at her naked bottom.

"OH SHIT IT'S DAVE AND MY DAUGHTER!!" She quickly snatched her discarded house dress from the floor and grabbed me digging her nails into my forearm.

"YOU'VE GOT TO GO SHAWN!!"

"But Mrs. Hartford!!" She was forcibly pulling me across the room to the patio doors that led out to the pool.

"IF DAVE FINDS US LIKE THIS HE'LL KILL YOU SHAWN!! YOU DON'T WANT THAT DO YOU?!!" I just shook my head as she pulled the screen door back ushering me into the early night. She had it locked and closed before I could even react running into the nearby back hallway as I watched her big butt bounce while she scrambled. The door opened and I immediately hoped up on the brick wall adjacent to the house. Daisy and her dad walked into the house in matching track Adidas work out gear. Her father looked around seemingly puzzled as Daisy sat on the couch. He entered the hallway presumably to look for his wife while my girlfriend helped herself to what looked like caviar. She got this weird look on her face and moments later I saw her reach down coming up with a can of glade which she sprayed liberally around the area.

I suddenly lost my balance and toppled over the wall to the other side landing on my back. That shit hurt like a motherfucker and I found myself looking into the eyes of a frightened purse dog. There was some old lady walking it as I realized my cock was still exposed. It didn't take long to escape the screaming woman who'd produced a whistle and started blowing it. I'd hopped the outer wall with the use of a tree and found my Ducati right where I left it.

My mind was a mixture of jumbled emotions as I rode home in the heated night air.

I'd just lost my virginity.

...to be continued.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers
12