Hot Shower

Story Info
She watches you.
869 words
4.54
44.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shower quickly and leave plenty of hot water for you. I am always a bit bummed that we don't shower together often anymore, but it's understandable as one of us is always a little too cool and dry in our narrow shower. As I am standing at the sink brushing my teeth it occurs to me that there is no reason that I should miss the sight of you soaping yourself just because I am out of the shower already.

It's cute how you use your chest hair to get the lather up and the look of concentration on your face as you systematically scrub each inch of your strong frame. And there is really nothing better than the sight of water flowing down your broad, lean back, down the crack of your ass and on down your long legs. I move quietly to the end of the tub and shift the shower curtain so that I can watch you. Leaning against the wall I continue to brush my teeth and admire the smooth movements of your hands across your chest and belly. You are beautiful. As you soap your armpits the lean muscles of your waist and chest flex rhythmically and the triceps bulge on your raised arm. You scrub your neck and face and behind your ears quickly and duck your head under the steaming water. Shaking the water from your head you look up and finally notice me watching you.

"Babe.... What are you doing?" you ask playfully.

"Quality control--- you missed a spot." I reply with a meaningful glance.

You are grinning boyishly now, holding my gaze. You lean against the wall of the shower and reach for the soap again. I toss my toothbrush into the sink. You spread your legs and brace your toes against the opposite wall of the tub. The muscles in your lean swimmer's legs tense impressively as you assume the most appropriate position. You sigh deeply, settling back against the cool tiles, eyes closed, rubbing the soap between your hands and creating a thick lather. My breath quickens as I watch you prepare to jerk off. Watching you masturbate gets me so wet so fast, it always amazes me how quickly and strongly my body responds to the sight of your arousal. Gently biting your lip you begin to pull and squeeze on your soft cock.

Immediately I see that you are beginning to swell. With one hand you reach lower and cup your balls, gently massaging them and grunting softly as your erection grows. Now your cock is upright and swelling quickly. You open your eyes and look down at yourself, clearly becoming even more aroused at the size of your erection. My gaze darts from your cock, now throbbing as you squeeze and stroke yourself ( the soapy lather only gaining utility with your increased efforts) to your handsome face—forehead furrowed in concentration, your tongue thrust out between your lips a bit ... you are unbelievably sexy. I shift from one foot to the other, pressing my thighs together and enjoying the growing heat and slickness as my pussy continues to swell at the sight of you. You open your eyes and meet my gaze again. I am smiling uncontrollably. I love watching you.

The look on your face is dramatic, almost serious. You are deep in the throes and hardly have time to flirt with me. I desperately want to join you, to feel your thick hot soapy cock in my hands. I think of getting in there, turning you toward the water and pressing myself against your strong back. I'd love to reach around and stroke you, so I could feel your cock in my hands the way you do. But you are way ahead of me now. The muscles in your neck and chest are bulging now, your head is thrown back and you pump furiously. Your cock is huge and shiny red, almost purple.

I know you are about to burst. Watching you has made me so wet that my inner thighs are now slick. Looking at your hard, thick cock I can practically feel you inside me. The muscles in my pelvis spasm pleasantly as I think of you slamming into me, your thighs and balls slapping against my ass as you slide your long, thick cock into my slick aching pussy. I am biting my lip and trembling as I watch you put the final strong strokes to your cock and open your eyes to watch the heavy streams of cum burst from your bulging tip. You moan loudly. The tension leaves your chest and neck. You drop your head and close your eyes again, gently cleaning yourself with the remaining lather. You turn toward me and step under the water again, breathing deeply and grinning at me. I can't help but reach out and run my fingers down your wet chest and abs, gently poking my finger into your belly button.

"What did you think of that?" you ask.

"I wish I had one of those," I reply.

"I'm sure there is one around here somewhere for you," you say. "Go lie down and I'll find it for you."