Hot Sienna Pt. 02

Story Info
Sienna after performing for three men, is offered a trip.
4.8k words
4.43
7.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers

Reading part one of HOT SIENNA first would give more insight into this second part.

***

After her lunchtime session with Brad and the three other male members of staff, Sienna Kerrigan, temporarily relaxed, was able to proceed with the special audit she was doing with this firm. For nearly three hours with just a break for coffee, she worked diligently at the figures. One or two members of staff came to her desk to ask her about some aspect of the work She felt no discomfort when Jack, who earlier had had his face buried in the moistness between her thighs, came in with a bundle of accounts. Work just went on as normal.

Brad, whenever he passed through treated her to a lascivious grin, and as the afternoon wore on, it was his comment as he sauntered past that started her mind looking ahead, and that, so easily triggered, moistness began between her thighs. Leaning close he whispered, "Not long now, you dirty slut. I've made promises to these guys, that I expect you to keep. They are worth millions to this company."

For another hour Sienna's skin began to heat in anticipation of putting herself into a sexual situation at the disposal of unknown men. Not that this was new to her but it was always an exciting prospect, not knowing what she would be facing. By six pm most of the staff had left and when Brad came back into the office, he gave her a standard preparatory greeting, "Almost time, Shabaka phoned to let me know he'd be ready for us within the hour."

He moved behind her chair and placed both hands over her shoulders and clutched each of her breasts, knowing that this kind of invasive behaviour was what she craved, what she needed to humiliate her into the kind of depravity she so desired.

"Stand up, bitch," Brad commanded, watching closely as Sienna climbed to her feet. Already she felt the wetness seeping into her panties.

"Who are these men?" she asked.

"Shabaka is the richest guy I know. He's Egyptian. I don't know who else will be there." His eyes held hers for a moment, before he said, "The evening may be a little disappointing for you. Shabaka suggested he was expecting a business call and time might be cut short."

"So why bother?" Sienna asked, her rising heat suddenly lessened.

Brad shrugged, "Shabaka wants to sample you from what I've told him, and he might have an interesting offer for you."

"Have you told him I'm not a hooker?"

"He knows that, and I believe the offer is more appealing if he likes you."

"Mmm," Sienna mumbled uncertainly, "I must have a shower first."

"Good idea, I'll watch."

Sienna was neither surprised, nor bothered by his statement. In fact, she might have been hurt if he hadn't wanted to watch. She loved having men's eyes on her body at any time, but especially when she was naked. Unbuttoning her blouse, she strolled into the small shower/toilet room, well aware of Brad close behind her.

With Brad leaning casually against the wall, Sienna switched on the shower and quickly stripped off the rest of her clothes. Before stepping into the shower, she made a little provocative pose in Brad's direction. God, the lust in his eyes made it hard to believe he had been fucking his cream into her just a few hours earlier.

In the shower, knowing he was watching, encouraged her to continue her teasing as she rubbed her soaped hands seductively over each tit, before parting her legs and caressing deeply up into her cunt, while gazing out at Brad and licking her lips voluptuously. Her very actions were arousing her so she turned off the shower and as she stepped out Brad was there with a large towel, with which he rubbed eagerly over her body.

As she turned back from having her back dried her hand brushed against Brad's erect cock as it poked out of his open flies. "Yes, go on," he grunted, "give it a fond suck before you meet these other guys. You know you'll be even more turned on for them."

Without hesitation, Sienna dropped to her knees and took Brad's so familiar concrete pole into her mouth, enjoying the slide of it along her tongue to the back of her throat. He knew her so well, knew that any humiliating request was a big turn on for her. She sucked at him with such vigour and loved it when his hips began their pounding at her face. There was so much power in their joint actions that in just a few seconds Brad was gasping and pulling at Sienna's head to ensure that his spurting cock was directing all his juices directly down her throat.

Sienna was so overcome by the actions that she longed to finger herself at the same time but having showered she was reluctant to produce too much wetness before whatever lay ahead. As she stood up, licking back the residual cum from her lips. Brad growled, "God, you are such a fucking machine."

He stepped away from her, and zipped up his fly, before saying, "Just stay there. I'll go and get you something from your special wardrobe. Scent yourself up."

Sienna knew this wouldn't take long since the small wardrobe room was just next door. She Sprayed herself all over with a delicate perfume she knew turned men on and stood there, naked, and all pent up until he returned. "A kaftan should please him for this session. No bra, no panties. Pretty pointless really."

He held out a silken green and orange flowered garment that Sienna had only worn once before. As it floated down over her head to sit comfortably from shoulder to floor Sienna commented, "But it means my figure is well covered."

Brad grinned, "First, the tease, and then the beautiful revelation of your succulent body." He looked her over, "Yes, it hangs neatly from your tits. Nice and suggestive of what's to come." He placed his hands hard on her shoulders, and leaned his face close, "Now listen, you horny bitch, this is one hellishly rich and influential customer. I want you to give him whatever he wants. Although he has said that you are only being sampled tonight. I'm not sure what that means."

He glanced at his watch, "Right. The drive to the hotel will take twenty minutes So our timing should be good."

Sitting in the passenger seat of his smart black Lexus, Sienna tried to control the excitement that such meeting provoked. Brad occasionally removing his hand from the wheel to stroke her inner thigh through the thin material of the kaftan only added to her anticipation.

"Getting wet down there, whore?" Brad asked coldly. He knew how that kind of talk stirred her up.

"As usual," she said bluntly, feeling the sparks starting in her bloodstream.

The Maxim Hotel was the most lavish in town, and just strolling across the vast reception area was a chance for Sienna to feast her eyes on the high-class decor; all carved marble and velvet maroon curtains. The tight faced receptionist looked dubious when they asked for the penthouse, but on checking his list, he nodded and directed them to what he called the 'special lift'.

Inside the roomy, gilt mirrored lift there was only a single up button, and in no time the lift doors swung back to reveal the massive penthouse suite. Several leather sofas were scattered almost randomly around the thickly carpeted main room. A large table with chairs nearby stood against one wall, and there was a bar area in one corner. Several doors led elsewhere, and Sienna's heated mind was wondering whether she would be soon bent over the sofas with a large thick cock servicing her.

Taking all of that in swiftly, she saw that there were only three dark-skinned men, and she was already heating under the lust that shone in their eyes. The older of the three, mid-fifties Sienna guessed, stepped ahead of the other two, although his face bore troubled lines, he was still a very handsome man.

Brad spoke first, "Here she is, Shabaka. This is Sienna, and she is ready to do anything you may require of her nubile body."

Shabaka spoke as he shook Brad's hand. "I'm very sorry. No time for a party. No time for anything really. I've already had to have my plane revved up. Bloody business."

Three pairs of dark eyes regarding her had already made Sienna shudder with anticipated pleasure. Now there was a faint sense of disappointment at Shabaka's apology. Shabaka was gazing at that point where her tits caused the kaftan to flare out and downwards.

The two younger men stared with a greater hunger showing in their eyes. Thirtyish, one of them, she guessed, the other early twenties, both darkly handsome, and Sienna had found herself, as on most such occasions, eager for them to have their way with her. Now it was seeming less likely. Just what would they have wanted to do to her? That thought started the feeling of leakage on her inner thighs.

Shabaka, without any kind of greeting in Sienna's direction, stepped in until his face was close to hers. "Good face," he said, "and golden hair." He turned to Brad, while one hand stroked over her covered breasts. "Is her bush this colour?"

His fingers were pressing around her nipples and Sienna felt her heated blood coursing faster through her veins. She loved this, being patted like a friendly animal. "Only slightly darker, wouldn't you like to—?"

Shabaka broke in, preempting what Brad was about to offer, "Tits feel good. Can we see the whole package?"

The sense that she was being treated like a piece of meat only added to Sienna's longing.

"You'll see her really well if she's on the table. Come on, Sienna, you know the drill."

Indeed she did. The table was only slightly smaller than the one she was used to. She kicked off her shoes, and Brad took her hand for her to use one of the chairs as a step up onto the table. As soon as she was up there she began the much-practiced swaying that would become more and more provocative as she slowly revealed her naked body.

The men had moved to stand at the edge of the table staring up at her. Their expectant faces revealed no more desire than she was feeling herself in this situation. She swayed her body emphasising the thrust of her hips, and the bounce of her tits as her hands slowly raised the hem of the kaftan.

The eyes of the three began to widen as the hem reached her knees. Sienna had become so aware of how effective this manner of revelation could be, that she was able to tease and raise and lower the kaftan hem even while it was climbing higher to reveal her tanned shapely thighs. She had always been proud of her legs, and, while twirling and twisting, she took so much pleasure herself, in seeing those lustful eyes feasting on her.

Now, she had reached a crucial point as she lifted the kaftan beyond her mound, and she shook her hips and thrust her bush forward, delighting in hearing the second oldest gasp, "Oh, yes, white with blond pussy."

Shabaka gave him a quick frown but immediately returned his attention to Sienna, who was lifting the kaftan to reveal her tits, which she gave a little wiggle to, before lifting the kaftan away over her head and casting it aside. The younger men gasped their approval, and Sienna was delighted to see the bulge in both pairs of pants.

For Sienna, it was time for her to revel in her nudity, and much of her movement now was intentional in showing off the main route to her eager cunt. Kicking out an individual leg while leaning away could give a quick view. But, by lying back taking her weight on her elbows, knees bent, thighs parted, the full pink glow of her was spread out on view to those wide dark eyes. A murmur of appreciation escaped one of them.

Within seconds, she was up on her bare feet again, dancing to present her body in all its enticing provocativeness. A sure source of response was when she turned her back to her gaping audience, bent forward to jut her buttocks while she parted them with her hands.

As she presented her twin holes like that, she turned her head to look back to view her effect on the ogling four men, in time to see the thirty-year-olds mouth gape before he muttered something in a language Sienna did not understand. Shabaka immediately spoke to him in the same language in a tone that sounded like a rebuke.

The older man immediately turned to say something to Brad that she was unable to hear. But she was able to guess soon enough as Brad, "No problem. She'll do that." He immediately leaned against the table, and called up to her, "Sienna get yourself down here."

Sienna approached the edge of the table and Brad held up a hand to guide her down to place her right foot on one chair, and as she moved to step to the floor on her left foot Brad pulled another chair so that she was standing with her feet on separate chairs which were at least two feet apart. "Just stand like that," Brad told her.

Now Sienna became excited by the obvious intent here. With one foot on each chair she was standing stark naked with her legs spread, her slit exposed. When Shabaka moved close his face was level with her lower belly. He raised his hands and they seemed like electric rods as they reached up to stroke her breasts, before sliding down onto her inner thighs.

"So smooth," he murmured. Sienna was awash with need as her cunt leaked wildly, and Shabaka moved the fingers of one hand up her thigh, to plough keenly into her pink swampiness. "So wet. Lovely," he sighed.

Sienna could not restrain a little crying gasp as fingers tips roamed around her clit. God, she would cum, she was sure of it. But when he thrust two fingers deep up into her weeping cunt, her orgasm became a certainty. Her legs trembled under the waves of sheer rapaciousness that swept through her body.

As she groaned, Shabaka cried out, "Oh, time, you bastard. I could fuck this one all night."

With that, he nuzzled his face below her mound and Sienna felt herself cumming again, as his eager tongue lashed around her clit, before snaking back along her pounding lower lips to nestle into her demanding hole. He needed to bend his knees to get to a position to accomplish this, and in a wild frenzy, Sienna was wondering how far his tongue could go.

That was when the younger man spoke up, "Can I feel her, Father?"

Sienna sensed Shabaka's reluctance as he withdrew his face from her crotch, but she was already hoping that the younger man might make her cum again, when Shabaka hissed at his son, "We have little time, Masud. Just a quick grope."

Masud's fingers were already tickling at her clit. So gentle. Too gentle. Sienna's libido had been moved beyond the gentle. She longed for a good hard prick up deep into her cunt. But now feared that wasn't going to happen. Next second she was forgetting that worry as Masud, all gentleness abandoned plunged two fingers up her cunt. The squeal that escaped Sienna's lips as the wonder of that welcome sensation hit her, was matched only by Masud's loud, "Oh, God, I want my cock up there."

"My turn," came the voice of the other man, and as Masud reluctantly withdrew his fingers, making Sienna's cunt feel empty, she saw Shabaka glance at his watch. "We need to be away, Nephi. Paris awaits."

This one called, Nephi, had begun fingering her clit madly, driving her up the scale of ecstasy again. Masud said sullenly, "But Father, look at the massive hard-on she's given me."

Shabaka shook his head, as Nephi looked over his shoulder at the older man and growled, "I'm carrying a load as well." Panting herself at the stimulation being played on her clit, Sienna saw Shabaka's lips tighten, before he turned to Brad, and said, "I would gladly fuck her too, but there just isn't time. Could she do quick blowjobs?"

"She's good at that," Brad affirmed.

"Yes, I am," Sienna said, realising it was the first words she had spoken during this whole episode. "And I will." She was seeing that giving her mouth was at least one way of having these foreign cocks inside her. Not full release, but she always enjoyed that thrill of a cock storming and streaming down her throat.

Shabaka looked at her, surprise at her intervention showing on his face, "You swallow?"

"Anyway you want it, " Sienna told him.

"That'll be the quickest way, then." He told the two young men, "Lift her to the big sofa."

The two men were only too keen to lift her and carry her to the sofa. On the way, they took advantage of having their fingers everywhere on her body. Her tits were gripped, and there was much groping into her slit and, just before she was sat down, one finger poked deeply into her anal passage. She guessed Nephi, but as they stepped back, unzipping their flies, their faces showed only raw desire.

Immediately, Shabaka was in front of where she sat, a large dark-skinned cock jutted from his pants. God, to have that plunging up her cunt would have been ideal, but for now, he held it to her lips, "I don't usually cum quickly. So this is your challenge. Bring on a speedy discharge,"

Sienna's tongue licked at the deep purple head before travelling along the considerable length, the concrete hardness. Very quickly she closed her lips around it, and immediately his hips flexed to drive the hot head against her tonsils. Sienna almost gagged but was able to begin sucking avidly while moving her lips back and forth along the immensely, mouth-filling length of it.

Delighted to hear Shabaka's low moan, Sienna increased the intensity of her sucking and pulling on this Egyptian cock. Her fingers closed around his balls, and she squeezed, knowing that often this could bring a man on, but Shabaka only produced another groan of pleasure.

His hips jerked more solidly as he really began fucking into her face. Sienna could see the two men waiting on either side of the older man, each holds their erect cocks at the ready. She even noticed that Masud's already showed a drop of precum on the end. This sight made her mouth work more steadily and fiercely on the massive instrument being pounded into her mouth

God, he was pounding now, really pounding. Glancing up she saw that his head was thrown back. A good sign, as his moaning increased. "Oh, yes, woman, I'm cumming. I'm going to fill you."

You're filling me now, was Sienna's amused thought as she sucked fiercely, and had the pleasure of the first spurt of his fluids into her throat. He pushed his pulsing solidity deeper, and Sienna had to swallow madly to avoid choking as pulse after pulse of his cum streamed down her willing throat. Growling like an angry bear, Shabaka seemed to be cumming forever, but at last, the streaming rush stopped, but his hands held her head still until she became aware of the slow softening of his impressive cock.

As he stepped back and his cock drooped, Brad handed him a towel which he had produced from somewhere. A lost string of cum trailed from Sienna's lips, and she licked it back not minding the familiar bitter taste. The towel was passed to her to wipe her mouth and she slapped her tongue around her mouth just before Masud's cock came up to her lips. "You were good to my Father. See if you can do better with this."

The smaller cock was immediately between her lips, and the precum she had seen earlier trailed along her tongue. Sienna had applied little pressure as Masud began face-fucking, and allowing herself a little internal chuckle she wondered if Masud had ever been jealous of his Father's superior endowment. Yes, he felt good in her mouth, as any cock did, but her mouth wasn't as filled as she had been with Shabaka.

Masud was humping proudly to the back of her throat without any encouragement from Sienna, but now she took charge and gave him the strong sucking and mouth sliding that she had been bestowed on his father. Sienna also clutched at his ball-sac and that was almost instantaneous in producing Masud's groaning and Sienna felt his cream sliding down her throat as he pressed his cock deep into her mouth. His pulsing ejaculation was not as long as his father's either, and Sienna felt some pride in feeling his cock subsiding and sliding out of her mouth.

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers
12