Hot Soup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,099 Followers

He dropped the dainty things on the floor, hypnotized by the sight before him. Her neatly trimmed pubic hair framed the swollen lips of her pussy in what was a perfect rectangle. Her smooth, sexy legs were spread wide, and she trembled before him.

Her heart soared in anticipation as she watched Steve slowly bend between her legs. He kissed her sensitive lips, and tingles shot violently up her body.

Alex, meanwhile, was still at least ten minutes away. He was having a more difficult time going back home than he did leaving. He was stuck in traffic as the woman he loved let another man taste her pussy.

Steve sucked the lips of Jillian’s pussy into his mouth, trapping them there as he ran his tongue up and down it sensually. She squirmed before him, her hand reaching down between her legs to grab his hair. He slowly released her sensitive skin and she gasped with pleasure. He could hear her breathing laboriously as his tongue teased up and down her slit. He slipped his tongue inside her, tasting her as he twirled it around inside her sopping wet tunnel.

Her toes were curling and she was humping her hips up off the bed. “Ohhhh…” she moaned as she felt his tongue trail slowly upwards towards her clit.

Steve began pushing his pants and underwear down as his tongue lightly rubbed over her clitoris. She gasped, closing her eyes as she felt an orgasm begin to stir within her. He continued licking her sporadically, without any kind of rhythm as he kicked his pants and underwear off. She raised her pussy up higher, trying to catch more of his tongue as he continued to tease her. Once his clothes were off though, she got what she wanted.

He slid his hands under her naked ass and grabbed her cheeks tightly, holding her in place as he wrapped his lips around her tiny button. “Ohhhh…” she sighed as he sucked gently on her clit, sending tingles up her body and sending her on her way. His tongue lapped at her clit as fast as he could make it, pushing her closer to the edge. She was moaning, thrashing up off the bed a little as she lost control.

“Ohhhh God!” she gasped, orgasm exploding within her. Her entire body heated up, and she could feel the inner walls of her pussy convulse as Steve mercilessly lapped at her clitoris. Jillian was rubbing her pussy up into his face, unable to help herself as she struggled for control.

Finally, she pushed his head away from her crotch with both hands. She couldn’t take any more! He took off his socks, becoming completely naked as he watched Jill collect herself. Her legs were wide open, feet flat on the bed. Her swollen pussy lips were quivering, pressed together invitingly. Her white bra was a little askew, her straps were halfway down her arms and her one breast was partially visible. She was gasping for breath.

She made no move to stop him as she watched him kneel between her legs, his rock hard pole was sticking straight up in the air, and she felt nothing but lust. She needed that thick member inside her. Badly.

Jillian remained passive as she watched him grab his penis and slowly aim it downwards, pressing the mushroom head against her sensitive clit and slowly moving it down the lips of her pussy. He went right past her entrance, teasing her. Both of them were breathing heavily as she ran his fat organ up and down her slit, coating it with her flowing juices.

She was shaking with desire. This was another man’s cock! She was actually going to let someone else be inside her! Steve pushed forward and the pink lips of Jill’s horny pussy opened up for him and allowed the head of his thick penis inside.

“Ohhhh…” she groaned, arching her head back and closing her eyes. She could feel herself stretching wide around him.

Steve was in complete heaven. He could not believe that the top portion of his cock was engulfed in Jillian’s warmth! He pushed harder, squeezing half of his dick inside her as her boyfriend fought his way through traffic just a few minutes away.

He stopped, her tightness not allowing him in any further. She opened her eyes, looking up at him lustfully. Her chest was heaving underneath her bra as she gasped for breath. He felt her run both hands down his back until they locked onto his bare ass. She pulled him forward, needing more of him in her. He could feel her pussy slide a little further down his pole, slowly enveloping him in her warmth.

“Ohhh…God.” Jill sighed, wriggling her pussy upwards, gobbling up the last of his penis. Steve held himself inside her, relishing the sensation of his entire cock buried in her warmth. She gently ran her toes up and down his legs. She hadn’t felt this full in so long! Her cunt felt like it was stretched to the limit!

He began to slowly slide his manhood in and out of her tightness, using long strokes. His lips were on hers, kissing her urgently as they made love. His tongue shot into her mouth as his organ shot into her tunnel. She could feel him move in and out of her a little faster, and her hands grabbed at his ass, urging him onward.

“Mmmph! Mmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!” She moaned into his mouth, feeling another orgasm quickly rise within her. She could feel every inch of him gliding in and out of her pussy. Her tongue shot eagerly into his mouth. She couldn’t get enough of him. She wanted him to feed her his cock all night!

He broke the kiss, holding himself up on his arms. Jill watched him raise his hips, sliding most of his member out of her body. She could see his slick rod when she looked down between his legs. Her chest was heaving, breasts half out of her bra.

Steve thrust hard, sliding his cock home.

“UNH!” She cried. He began to drill himself into her, his long dick jabbing in and out of her needy hole as fast as he could. “Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” She was losing it; the sensations were overwhelming her.

“Ohhhhhhhh God!” She groaned, cumming. Her heart was pounding profusely, and she could feel the inner walls of her pussy squeezing and releasing his driving penis. Jillian raised her feet up into the air, prolonging the sensation as Steve jackhammered in and out of her helpless body.

He looked down on her moaning form. Her eyebrows were raised in ecstasy, and her eyes were closed. The only thing that stopped him from cumming right then and there was the fact that he jerked off before he arrived at the apartment! She was amazing!

He continued fucking her as she recovered from her incredible orgasm. He then caught her off guard by slipping his cock out of her soaking wet pussy with an audible ‘slurp’.

Kneeling between her legs, he grabbed her head roughly, raising her into a seated position. His cock was an inch from her face, and Jillian felt like she had no choice but to take his cock. She grabbed it and shoved it into her mouth, sliding her lips down his shaft hungrily. She could taste her own pussy on his dick, something that generally grossed her out but this time turned her on more than ever. She slid her lips up and down his cock sloppily. ‘Slurp slurp slurp slurp’ she sucked loudly on his manhood as he reached behind her. His hands unhooked her bra, and she felt the straps slide down her shoulders as she gobbled his penis. She pulled her arms out of it, freeing her breasts without missing a beat on his organ.

Steve placed his hand underneath her chin and raised it. His cock popped out of her mouth and she looked up at him. He grabbed her by the shoulders and gently urged her onto her hands and knees. He was intending to take her doggie style, but when he saw that beautiful ass sticking up at him, he couldn’t help himself. He had to kiss it.

He kissed her right ass cheek, and then kissed her left one. He began to rain kisses all over her smooth white ass as she knelt helplessly before him. His lips trailed closer and closer to the crack of her ass, and his hands grabbed her cheeks, squeezing them. He spread her ass cheeks, exposing to him the swollen pink lips of her pussy. He buried his face in her gorgeous ass, his tongue sliding into her pussy again. He was staring right at her tight little asshole as his tongue tasted her delicious juices.

“Ohhhh…” Jillian sighed as tingles shot up her spine.

Alex pulled into the parking lot, excited about the nice thing he was doing for the woman he loved. She would be so happy to see him! And think of the brownie points he would get from this! To think, at that very moment his best friend’s face was buried in her ass!

As he stepped out of the car he was greeted by a neighbor who had just pulled in himself. Alex didn’t know the guy all that well, but he stopped and chatted regardless.

Steve sucked her pussy lips into his mouth, his hands still caressing her ass, spreading it as wide as he could. He loved looking at that tight little asshole, and the more he looked at it, the more he wanted it. He didn’t want to scare her away or anything, so he knew that he couldn’t fuck her there. At least not now, but perhaps he could tease her – just a little.

Jillian was on her hands and knees, breasts hanging beneath her, panting as she felt Steve lap at her pussy. Her eyes were closed, and she could feel yet another orgasm begin to stir within her. Suddenly, she felt his tongue leave her slit and slowly lick up the skin between her pussy and her asshole. Her heart pounded furiously as she realized what he was doing. She had never had anything like that done to her before!

His tongue slowly circled the rim of her asshole, and she closed her eyes, sighing. Her pussy was tingling like crazy and she felt a strong need to feel him tease her bum before sliding back inside her.

He kissed her pussy again, and she gasped. Steve then slowly licked up the skin to her anus and dipped his tongue inside.

“Ohhh…God…” Jill whispered, eyes closed. She was at his mercy, one hundred percent his. He circled his tongue around just inside her asshole, his hands spreading her cheeks as wide as possible. He slid his tongue further into her ass, burying his face in her crack as he worshipped her beautiful body.

Steve could take it no longer. He pulled his face back, giving her ass one more kiss before getting on his knees behind her. She was panting, her legs subtly opening wider as she anticipated being entered once more.

He grabbed his fat cock in his hand and slapped her playfully on the ass with it. This may be the only time he would have the chance to do this with her, and he was taking full advantage! He was living all his fantasies! He slowly ran the thick head of his manhood down the crack of her ass. She sucked in her breath when she felt his probing member touch the sensitive lips of her treasure.

He rubbed it hard against her slit, up and down, up and down. Jillian was squirming, unable to take much more. She needed that feeling of being entered!

“Put it in!” She whined, softly. How could he argue? Steve pushed forward, and the mushroom head of his penis forced the petals of her vagina open and he slipped inside. Jill was so wet that he sunk his entire dick inside her in one hard thrust.

“UNH!” She moaned, arching her head back. Finally! He was back inside her! He went in so deep! Steve had her hips in a tight grip, pressing his groin hard against her ass. He was relishing the feeling of having her warmth completely envelope him.

Alex looked at his watch. This fucking guy would not stop yapping! It’s been what, ten minutes? Jill’s soup was on the roof of his car, and he had roses in his hand. Her soup would be cold by now. No biggie, he’d just warm it up in the microwave.

He sighed, and responded to another query from his neighbor. What was the rush? It’s not like his girlfriend had another guy’s cock inside her, right?

“UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! OHH! UNH!” Jillian was moaning louder than ever before as Steve slammed his fat penis deep inside her over and over. ‘Slap slap slap slap slap’ the slapping noises of his groin against her cheek echoed across the apartment. Her cheeks were rippling with each impact as he fucked her as hard as he could. His hands gripped her hips hard, preventing her from being driven right through the wall. She could feel his pole slam up into her, banging off the back of her cunt. At the same time, his balls were slapping against her clit, hurtling her towards the edge.

“OHHHHHHHHHH!” She moaned, wincing as an orgasm overtook her. Steve continued fucking her mercilessly as she came all around him. Her heart practically exploded it was beating so hard. Her tits were swinging back and forth to the rhythm as she tried desperately to regain her senses.

Steve didn’t think that he would last much longer. He would cum soon, and there was nothing he could do to put it off. She was just too incredible! He wanted to cum all over beautiful body. He had an equally strong urge to fire his seed inside her pussy.

Alex finally got away from his talkative acquaintance. He grabbed the soup and roses and headed for the apartment.

Steve slid his long penis out of Jillian’s body and she found herself being flipped helplessly onto her back. She landed with her legs spread wide and bent at the knees. Her feet were in the air as she looked at him lustfully. Her eyes trailed down to his rock hard pole as he knelt between her legs. Her small hand reached out and grabbed his fat member, and thrills went up her body. He watched her bend his cock down to the entrance of her treasure. The mushroom head touched her pink, swollen petals. She let go of his organ and he pushed forward. He was easily able to slip inside her tightness and they both moaned as he pushed his entire penis into her vagina.

Alex set down the soup and grabbed his keys out of his pocket. He put it in the lock and turned the knob, opening the door. He braced it open with his foot and picked up the container of not-so-hot soup.

“Ohhhh God…” Jillian moaned loudly as she felt herself fill up with cock. Her moans prevented her from hearing the door open.

Alex, on the other hand, wasn’t expecting to hear a moan of ecstasy, and so he wasn’t listening for one. The rustling of the flowers muffled his girlfriend’s cries. The door shut behind him and he set the flowers on the table and was about to walk to the microwave when he heard a sound. He stopped, listening carefully.

“Oh! Unh! Ohh! Unh! Ohhh God!” Jill cried as Steve thrust into her fast and deep. Her feet were bouncing off his ass as he pounded her into the bed.

A little confused, Alex walked towards the bedroom, still holding the luke-warm soup. He almost dropped it when he caught sight of what was going on in the bedroom.

There was Jillian, the woman that he loved, and she was naked underneath another man. The woman that he thought really needed him to take care of her was moaning as she got fucked by another man. He watched, mouth open, as this man’s ass flexed over and over again, forcing his cock deep inside her. He watched her feet bounce off this man’s thrusting ass, and her hands claw at his back as she got screwed on the bed.

“Oh God, I’m gonna cum, Jill!” Steve moaned, eyes closed as his member glided in and out of her hungry pussy over and over again. Alex’s face turned red with anger when he realized it was his best friend that was doing the deed.

“Ohhh yes!” She groaned, smiling up at him. Her words were like daggers in Alex’s heart. He had only been standing there for all of ten or twelve seconds, but it seemed an eternity.

Steve lost it, sliding his cock deep inside Jillian’s vagina and holding it there. Her legs wrapped around him tightly, keeping him as far inside her as possible. He moaned, cock jerking. A long, thick stream of hot cum fired out the end of his penis and sprayed off the back of her womb. He grunted as his dick twitched again, unleashing another rope of semen into her needy pussy. The two were gasping for breath, grinding themselves against each other as his organ spasmed inside her. Her hands were caressing his back and she could feel him fill up her pussy with his seed.

“Ohhhhhh…” Steve moaned as the last of his cum trickled into her. He was in heaven.

Suddenly, something smacked him on the side of the head.

“You want her, you can have the fuckin’ slut!” Yelled Alex’s voice from the hall. Jill and Steve looked to the doorway in shock. There was nobody there, but they could hear the front door open and slam shut.

Steve realized the side of his head was soaked. Was he bleeding? He looked down at Jill. He realized that he was dripping chicken noodle soup on her…

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,099 Followers
12