Hot Southern Daze

Story Info
A sizzling story of a rendevouz with a repairman.
1.8k words
4.17
32.9k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home, I couldn't believe how hot it was. The heat was stifling. It blasted me when I opened the door. I checked the thermometer. I adjusted the temperature. Nothing happened. I put on a thin white tank top and very short shorts trying to get a little cooler. I opened all the windows to get a little relief from the heat.

I found the phone book and began my search. I called the first number that I came across in the air conditioner repair section. Within an hour a repairman was at my door.

I thanked him for coming so quickly. As soon as he stepped into my house he realized I was not exaggerating about this being an emergency. I immediately went to work.

It wasn't long before his shirt was soaked with sweat. He asked if it would be okay to take his shirt off. Of course I said it would be okay. He had a very nice body. I let my eyes take in the cut of his abdominal muscles and his chest. I was getting hotter just looking at him. I made two glasses of ice cold lemonade hoping that would help cool me down. I offered him a glass. He said he was just about done and if it was alright he was going to stick around to make sure the air was working properly. I agreed that would be a good idea.

We had a seat on the couch. We talked while sipping our drinks. The air was getting cooler but it was still very warm. I hadn't realized that my shirt was sticking to my skin. My breasts were perfectly outlined in this shirt. As we talked, I began to suck on my ice. I took a piece of ice and rubbed it along my jaw and down my neck. He shifted on the couch. I didn't realize how sensual this appeared. As the ice melted, the water dripped down the front of my shirt. Now, my full breasts were clearly showing through the thin top. I realized why he hadn't been very attentive to the conversation for the last few minutes.

He was a very sexy man. It was fun watching him squirm trying to hide his erection. I excused myself as I got up and walked to my bedroom. I removed my shirt and shorts and stretched out on the bed. I called out and told him I thought there was a problem with the vent. I heard him walking down the hall. The expression on his face was pure lust. I told him I had to get those sweaty clothes off because it was so hot. I asked him to bring over the cup of ice in his hand.

As he walked to the bed, I reached out and felt his hard-on. He gave me a little smile and leaned down to kiss me. At first, he was a little tentative. But, when I reached up and grabbed his neck, his lips devoured mine. The kiss was very passionate.

I let my hand trail down his chest as I rolled over on my stomach. I quickly unfastened his pants and slid them down. I wrapped my fingers around his hard cock. I lightly squeezed his balls with my other hand. I looked up into his eyes as he moaned.

I smiled as I touched the tip of his cock with my tongue. I gently kissed his hard-on from the tip to the base. As I slowly reached the tip of his cock, I flicked my tongue over it several times. I felt his hands grab my hair and pull my head down on his cock. His hard cock slowly slides in my mouth. He moans again. I move my mouth up and down his cock.

He slides his hands down my back. I feel his strong hands massaging my muscles. His hands continue down to my butt. He grabs my ass hard. I continue sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. Suddenly, he slaps my ass hard. My hips rise off the bed as if a bolt of lightning shot through my body. I sucked harder on his cock. He continues slapping my ass. Each time my hips rise off the bed.

My tanned butt began turning a deep shade of red. My mouth moves up and down his cock faster. He grabs the cup of ice. He takes a piece of ice and rubs it on my beaten flesh. The sudden cold to my hot flesh causes me to moan with pleasure. This causes great pleasure for him because this tickles his cock.

His hands then move again to my head. His fingers entangles with my hair. He pulls my head toward him. He thrusts his cock deeper in my mouth until it touches the back of my throat. The sensations are overwhelming for him. He thrusts faster and faster in my mouth. His legs begin to shake as he moans loudly and he explodes. His cum fills my mouth and throat.

He relaxes his grip on my head. I let his cock slide out of my mouth. He lies down on the bed next to me. His breathing slowly returns to normal. He reaches over and gently rubs my back and down to the recently abused flesh on my ass. Then, I feel his lips on my skin. He gently kisses his way down my back. I feel his hands rubbing up and down the outside of my legs. I feel his tongue tracing circles on my buttocks.

He got up on his knees and sat across the back of my legs. Though his cock is only semi-erect, I feel it pushing against my ass. He leans down and kisses the back of my neck. This is very arousing. I push my hips back against him. He continues his kisses on my neck and across the back of my shoulders. This feels so good; I can't keep my hips still. I continue to push my ass against his cock. I can feel him growing harder against me.

He then moves beside me. He takes a piece of ice and traces it down my spine and further down between my cheeks. I gasp at the cold sensation. He then rolls me over. He kisses me. His lips follow along my jaw line then to my neck. He takes a piece of ice and traces my collar bone with it, followed by his kisses. He traces my full breast with the ice in circles, constantly moving inward until it reaches my nipple. He holds it against my hard nipple for a moment. Then, I feel his hot mouth on my nipple. He gently bites and sucks on my nipple. My hips and legs can't seem to be still.

While his mouth continued the slow torture of my breast, I felt his hand move down to my leg. First, his hand slowly moved down the outside, then, slowly up the inside of my thigh. As his hand moved up he could feel the dampness and the heat coming from my body. His fingers touched my clit. It felt like a rocket was ignited in my body. I felt his finger slide inside of me. I was so wet. He turned his hand to deepen the penetration while his thumb rubbed my clit. My hips pushed against his hand. His mouth continued to maul my breast.

He took another piece of ice and slid it from my breast downward over my stomach. He then slid it over my pussy lips. I gasped at the coldness. He rubbed it over my clit. Then, I felt him slide it inside of me. It melted almost instantly. I'm so hot for him. I reached for his cock. I grasp it with my long fingers. I stroke his balls. I hear him moan. His fingers continue to move in and out of me. I feel his cock growing harder in my hand. His thumb rubs against my clit. My hips buck wildly against his hand. I can't take it anymore. I tell him I want him to fuck me.

His cock slides out of my grasp as he positions himself between my legs. I feel his hips grind against mine. He looks into my eyes, and then his lips brushed against mine. That was only adding fuel to the fire. It ignited my passion. I wrapped my arms around his neck and guided his lips back to mine. My mouth hungrily devoured his. I felt his kiss burning on my lips.

I raised my legs and felt his hard cock pushing against me. I wanted his cock inside of me. He shifted his weight. I inhaled sharply as I felt his big, hard cock enter me. I was so wet that he thrust all the way in. While his cock was deep inside of me, his hips grinded against mine. This put pressure on my clit. My legs began to quiver as the wave of a small orgasm hit me. My muscles tightened around his cock.

He waited until he felt my muscles relax, then, he began to move slowly in and out of me. His cock felt so good inside of me. He gently kissed me again. Then, he raised his head and gave a sly smile. He leaned back on his knees. He pulled my hips against him. His hands covered my breasts. He pinched my nipples hard. I moaned with pleasure as he plunged harder and harder inside of me. He reached down with one hand and held my leg so he could thrust deeper inside of me.

My hips began to move against him. I wanted to feel every inch of his big, hard cock plunging into my hot, wet hole. He turned me on my side. My ankle rested on his shoulder as he straddled my other leg. This change of position changed the depth of penetration. My hips backed against his as he fucked me faster and faster. My breathing became ragged as an orgasm ripped through my body. My legs began to shake as my muscles clamped down on his cock. This was more than he could bear. He grunted loudly and pulled me hard against him as he exploded. I felt the hot blast of his cum inside of me. His pulsating cock caused my orgasm to become more intense.

He collapsed in my arms. It took several minutes before our breathing became more regular. We were covered with sweat. Neither of us knew if it was because of the air conditioning of the heat we generated. I think I might have him come back tomorrow just to make sure everything is working correctly.