Hot Spots Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you ever try some stuff on him?" I asked her, rising again to replace the shaving gear.

"Oh god, how can you be so cool, Nikki? That shaving bit has got me all worked up. Can't you stop talking about him and check out my juices instead? We have plenty of time to talk about him later."

"I loved shaving your pussy, Shaila. It's so horny, you know."

"Then do something about it," she snapped out.

"We first got to get in some lotion there," I replied, amazed at my patience. "I guess I'm going to use this body lotion on your smooth pussy."

"I like it more when you call it cunt," she groaned. She was gently pinching her nipples and playing with them as I leaned down and spread the cool lotion over her pussy, spreading it all over her baby soft skin.

"Ahhhhh, I love this, Shaila. Your cunt is so soft now, so incredibly soft that I guess I'm going to suck on it."

She suddenly seemed to be impatient because she spread her legs as far apart as she could and that was a hell of a lot. It opened up her cunt lips and I could easily peep through her hole. Her clit was erect and it thrust out from the hood.

I threw the plastic bottle of lotion onto the sink and grabbed her hips, drawing myself closer to her.

"Put your thighs on my shoulders, baby," I rasped out.

"For you, I'm your slut, remember?"

"Okay, slut, wrap those slut legs of yours around my shoulders."

She slid her ass slightly forward and did so till my lips were barely an inch off her freshly shaven cunt.

I reached out and placed a finger on her cunt lips and she almost jumped off the stool. They were soaking wet and as I ran my finger along her lovely lips, she shuddered.

"Oh god, oh god, oh fuck!" she screamed and I realized she was having a nice little mini-orgasm. Her pussy was secreting little drops of cunt juice and smelt of the lotion. I bent down and placed my lips right on top of her mound.

"Ugghhh..." she cried out, lifting her ass up the stool and mashing her cunt against my face.

I poked out my tongue from my mouth and slowly started to lick her glistening lips. I began from the bottom and backed off just when I reached the clit.

"Oh god, suck me, lick me, Nikki, please, now, now," she pleaded, her hands grabbing the back of my head and pulling me in deeper.

In a sudden movement that startled her, I clamped my mouth on her clit, simultaneously shoving two fingers in her gaping hole.

"Ohhhh, ugghhh, ah yes, ah yes, fuck my cunt with your fingers, suck my clit, ah yes, yes," she chanted.

I nipped at her bud, sawing my fingers in a ferocious motion that had her on the edge in next to no time at all. She had been highly strung when I was actually shaving her pussy and it showed now in the way she began to rock her cunt into my face.

"I...I...am...oh god, oh god, I...am cu...cum...cumming!" she finally cried out, bending down to take hold of my now completely erect cock.

She clutched my cock in a vicious grip as she let the spasm take over her body. She shook and shivered and shuddered as she came. I could feel her juices wash my face and her legs tightened around my shoulders.

I pulled out my fingers, gently licking her cunt as she slid back onto the stool, her chest heaving with exertion, her legs dropping off my shoulders.

"Oh my god, Nikki, you are a goddamn sex fiend and I love you."

I smiled to myself. "We aren't over. I have still to soap your cunt and your ass and your legs."

She nodded wearily, beginning to jerk my cock back and forth in her fist.

"Enough of that," I snapped out, slapping her hand away and picking up the soap again.

She allowed me to soap the rest of her body, turning around and bracing herself against the stool when I soaped her gorgeous ass. I rubbed the bar between her ass cheeks and poured water over the lather. I pushed her back onto the stool and did her legs, her delightful and soft legs.

As soon as I was finished with her, she picked up her bar of soap. "Now, let me do you. Sit down."

"I would prefer to stand," I told her.

She had to stand on the stool to soap my hair and face. She kissed my lips, perhaps wanting to taste herself on me. She pushed her tongue in my mouth and I sucked on it. Pulling back reluctantly, she lathered my face, stepping off the stool to soap my chest and belly. She walked around me to lather up my back and my ass, squeezing my ass cheeks playfully as she did so.

She had to climb the stool thrice to pour enough water to rinse off the soap. She had studiously ignored my throbbing cock.

Finally, she sat on the stool again. "Face me," she muttered in a shaky voice and when I did, my cock slapped against her forehead.

"My god, Nikki, you have an awesome cock!" she told me as she began to lather my shaft with both her hands. "This is so hot!"

As she slowly rubbed my prick, I casually asked her, "Did you never give a bath or got one from Uncle?"

"Oh, quite a few times," she replied without hesitation. "But that was when we were both so young."

"You still are, you know. Young, I mean."

I was trying to be casual because my cock was throbbing so hard, I was afraid that I did splash all over her face if I continued to focus on what she was doing.

"And so pretty," I continued as she scrubbed my balls.

"Why, thank you, Nikki! You always called me the prettiest girl in the family. But I am a woman now."

"Oh maybe that's the way you feel because you are married and have a baby," I told her. "I see quite a lot of twenty-five year old girls who can't hold a candle to you."

I swear she actually blushed. I wasn't making it up. It was true that she was one of the most gorgeous girls I had seen.

Truth to tell, when I had asked my mom about why a boy can't marry his cousin on his father's side, I was secretly fantasizing about Shaila. More truth to tell, there were so many times I had jerked off thinking about her, I had lost count.

"Do my legs now or you will have me shooting out," I warned her.

"Shoot out, then," she grinned, reaching behind her to fill up the mug with water. I watched her heavy breasts changing shapes whenever she made any movements.

"Not yet," I whispered.

The water cascaded over my shaft, washing off the soap there and with it some of the fervor.

I stood patiently when she soaped up my thighs and knees. She cleaned my toes thoroughly and I tingled all over at the feel of her soft fingers between my toes.

She rinsed off, finally finished with it.

She tossed the mug aside and facing me, she quickly took my shaft deep in her mouth.

I was pretty soft then and she could engulf my entire length. Her mouth was hot and wet and I felt her tongue lap my flesh. Her fingers fondled my balls ever so gently as she bobbed her head back and forth over my cock.

She pulled back, stroking my cock and looked up at me.

"Fuck my mouth, stud," she pleaded.

My cock was completely hard now. I had planned on doing something else around this time. But I was aware that we had very little time left. So, I guided my cock in her mouth, groaning when she clamped her lips around the width.

I planted one foot on the stool upon which I had been sitting and grabbed the sides of her head. Holding her face still, I began to slide my cock in and out of her hot mouth.

"Hmmm...hmmm...mmffff..." she hummed as I began to pick up pace.

From the experience I had barely a couple of hours ago, I knew she could accommodate my entire length. I shuffled forward; making myself comfortable and then began to fuck her mouth in earnest.

I maneuvered myself again so that I could grip her head between my thighs. This left my hands free, which is what I wanted. Continuing to fuck her mouth, I reached down to capture her jiggling breasts in my hands.

I kneaded the twin beauties as I humped her face. She was right. I could feel her milk squirting onto my hands as I fucked her mouth.

She fondled my balls as she allowed me to fondle her breasts. She sucked harder and faster, now managing to move her head in counter thrusts.

"Oh god, suck me, suck me, you bitch-whore, suck my dick, yes, yes, like that, you slut, suck my cock, suck it, ah god, yes, yes, I am going to come in you. I am going to let you drink my milk you bitch, god, I am going to fuck your slut mouth, your sexy pretty bitch face!"

She began to move her entire body now, getting into the act. Her tongue swept across my prick as she bobbed on it. She pressed the tip of her tongue against the tip of my cock as if she wanted to shove her tongue in.

I let one of my hands slip off her breasts and picked up a mug lying close to us. As she sucked my cock, I filled the mug up with water and poured it over her face and my cock.

I continued doing this till I felt the pressure in my loins building up to the point of no return. The steam had evaporated and suddenly, I could see our reflection in the large mirror placed just beside the sink.

"Oh god, look at us in the mirror," I groaned.

Without interrupting the rhythm of our movements, she twisted her head to look into the mirror.

It was better than watching the porn. There I was, one leg on the stool, the other spread wide apart and placed on the wet tiles of the bathroom. I had released her head from between my thighs to allow her to get more leverage. Her long wet hair bobbed on top of her head and we could see my cock going in and coming out of her mouth.

"Ahhhhh, I can't stop...I am going to shoot inside you, bitch," I yelled bringing both my hands to her shoulders. I thrust one final time, lodging my cock deep in her mouth and groaning, I let myself go; which meant I let my juices explode from my cock.

She struggled to swallow my jizz and actually managed it. She did not allow a single drop to dribble out of her mouth even with my cock lodged at the back of her throat.

I unloaded with great urgency, yanking her head to me by her hair. I was rooted to the spot and my chest heaved while my mouth opened to take in deep breaths of air into my lungs.

She pulled out my cock from her mouth and frantically licked on the cum-coated shaft. She let the last drops dribble onto her tongue and swallowed it up.

I watched us in the mirror. It was amazing.

The whole thing happened as if we had arranged the plot by the clock. Because, by the time the bathroom was straightened out and we were dressed the bell rang.

My uncle was home. He was drunk, but nevertheless, home.

Just In Time Technology for you!