Hot Spots Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got off?"

She laughed again, fondling my flaccid cock.

"He was so drunk, he hardly had to stroke a few times before unloading his cum inside me. Then, he just rolled over, grunted and went to sleep. I had to play with my clit to bring myself off."

"What a shame!" You could have slipped into my room. I could have brought you off with my cock."

"God, Nikki! Don't tell me you could do it one more time after all those orgasms you had yesterday."

"I told you. With you around, my cock hardly needs any further reason to get hard. Look at it now. It's already beginning to get hard."

"You are so sweet, stud."

"Why does he never fuck your tits?" I asked curiously. "I mean, you did tell me that you loved doing it."

"I don't know why he hasn't thought of it in spite of us having watched all those videos. He sucks them and licks them but so far he has never thought of sliding his cock between my tits."

"How and when did you begin to like that?" I asked.

She blushed. Bending down to lay her head in my lap, she licked my shaft, fondling my balls.

"Ever since I saw it the first time on film when we were in London, I wanted to experience it. I just don't know how to tell him that. You know what? I borrowed that cassette that we saw yesterday and have watched it with Salil twice. He just didn't get the hint."

"You borrowed it from where?"

She hesitated. "Well…I guess there's no harm in telling you. That window in this room overlooks the adjacent apartment. One of my best friends owns it. Her name is Nina and she's been married just a year ago. I knew her from my college days and we have no secrets."

"She's a tit-fuck freak too?" I asked massaging her lovely breasts.

She giggled. "Tit-fuck freak! I love that. You bet she is! Mine became big after I got pregnant. She has always had awfully big natural ones. In fact, I remember when she turned around sixteen or so. Her big tits always were the center of attraction at college. And when she was in a typical sluttish mood she would wear these tight blouses that accentuated them.

"At times, she intentionally wore no bra. She still has that habit. I remember one such occasion when she was bra-less and we were caught up in a thundershower. When we boarded the bus to get home, we were drenched and you could plainly see her big nipples punch through that skimpy top she was wearing. Every body was staring at her and it was turning me on too!"

"You don't say!" I laughed.

"Nikki, I don't know about you guys, but Nina and me often played with each other. She adored eating me out and I always went after her tits."

I was startled. "You still do it?"

She flushed, yanking my dick to and fro. "Sometimes."

That information was enough for my cock to stiffen and she giggled.

"Oh my, Nikki! Does that make you hot?"

"I never saw two women doing it."

"These days, she goes crazy when I use a strap-on and fuck in her tits. Luckily for her, Sushil, her husband, has this fetish like you do. Like you, he adores fucking in her tits. She tells me that she's lucky and gets disappointed when I mention to her that Salil isn't yet into it."

My cock began to get bigger and bigger as she told me the story.

"How is Nina like to look at?" I asked her.

She laughed, gently slapping her face with my hard on.

"Outstanding!" she replied. "She's much taller than me: say about five-seven or eight. She's a slightly darker version of Ursula Andres and I'm not kidding. Her nickname was and still is Ursula for the actress. Her face, her body, her mannerisms; all are on the lines of Andres. And boy, is she hot! Sometimes I think she's a kind of a nympho."

"You mean she got it on with a lot of guys?"

"No, nothing like that. But she's always in heat. Kept her virginity intact though and lost it to Sushil after her marriage. But that didn't stop her from some pretty heavy necking before she got married. She used to have sessions with quite a lot of guys. She would let them play with her tits and her cunt. But when it came to relieving them of their pressure, she used her hands and her mouth; not her cunt."

"Wow!" I exclaimed, slipping one hand down her belly to play with her moist cunt lips.

"Even today, when she sees a good specimen, she gets interested and…" Her voice trailed off.

"What?" I prompted, pushing a finger in her cunt.

"She's also a exhibitionist. She likes to reveal her body. And I was just wondering if…"

"Yes?"

"Obviously, you are a dedicated voyeur. The binoculars and yesterday's events tell me that. Supposing, just supposing I tell her that a very good pal of mine is fascinated with watching people get it on with each other, she may just want to put on a show. Interested?"

My cock leaped in her hands and answered her superfluous question.

"I take that as a yes," she laughed.

I nodded dumbly.

"Sushil comes home pretty early and maybe I could just swing it. Let me make a call."

We were seated on the small couch near the window and she had pulled back the drapes slightly when she had pointed out Nina's apartment to me.

She got up to her feet and walked out of the room leaving me there with a throbbing cock pointed at the ceiling. I heard her soft voice as she spoke to her friend on the phone and I glanced at Nina's apartment through the window. I suppose it was a mirror of this apartment because it had the same arrangement of windows and balconies.

I remembered watching Ursula in a few films. Shaila never had the habit of exaggerating. I knew that if she thought Nina was like Ursula then she was.

Shaila hurried into the room, a huge smile on her face and I knew it had worked.

"Done. She just asked me if my friend was a he or she. When I told her it was a he, she got mischievous and began to suggest what I knew she would."

"You told her about us?" I was alarmed.

"Relax, stud. It doesn't mean that just because I told her the truth about us, she's going to publish it. I know a lot of things she and her husband do. They are pretty kinky and often, they have experienced threesomes."

"What?" I exclaimed.

She giggled. "Come on, Nikki. We aren't living in the Stone Age. They even wanted to swing with Salil and me and have dropped enough hints. But I think we are still not prepared for it."

"You spoke about this to uncle?"

"Not in detail but enough for him to get the hint. I think he's interested; who wouldn't be with a siren like Nina? But he's hinted that the baby would be a hindrance and that he'd rather bide his time."

"Shit!" I muttered, sliding my hand down over the expanse of her soft belly till I was fingering her pussy lips. "Nina ever tell you about the groupies that she and her husband had?"

Shaila looked up at me, her eyes sparkling. "Yes of course. We are good friends and don't hide anything from each other." She tugged my cock. "You are getting randy, aren't you, Nikki?"

I shrugged nonchalantly, though I knew she could tell she was right by the way my cock was throbbing in her hands.

"The videos we saw yesterday were outstanding. But to hear about someone actually doing it in real, oh wow!"

"She was telling me about one of the sessions that she and her husband had a few weeks ago when they went for a short vacation at a hill station. They were staying in this motel and there was this elderly guy staying right next to their room. They got to know each other, shared a few drinks too many and soon were in their room. Sushil apparently made the first move while they were watching some film over the cable. The old man thought that Spears danced pretty well and Sushil told him that Nina was a better dancer. And to prove that, he suggested to his wife to give them a demonstration."

All this was getting to me and I had to lean forward to take one engorged nipple into my mouth even as she slowly pumped my dick up and down.

She must have realized that because she continued with the story.

"It wasn't too long before Nina began to actually do a striptease. When she was down to her bra and panties, she flopped onto her husband's lap and began to grind her ass against his hard-on. The old man was sitting next to them and Nina told me that he had an erection inside his pants that resembled something of a tent. That's when Sushil asked her to check whether she had managed to arouse the man with her dance. From then on, all she had to do was put her hand over the man's bulge and wham! She told me that it took less than a minute for them to get naked and she was on her fours, the man drilling her cunt from behind while she sucked on her husband's cock."

As I sucked on her breast, I slid a finger inside her pussy. I wasn't the only one getting turned on. She was wet down there and my finger easily went in all the way.

"They ended the first session with her kneeling on the floor, a cock on either side of her, jerking them off till they came all over her face."

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "I had heard about the elite in this country having gang bangs and orgies. But to hear that the middle class is into it, well, it is mind blowing!"

She fondled my now erect dick with one fist and cradled my swollen balls with the palm of her other hand. I was playing with her stiff clit.

"So, about Nina," she said, deciding that she had enough of story-telling, "the fact that I told her about us will make her hotter than ever and you can bet she will give us a performance that we will remember for the rest of our lives! Why, she even told me that she was jealous and asked if she would join! She was joking, but I won't be surprised if she does that."

Images of Shaila making it out with Nina flashed through me and I could stand it no more.

"Lie on the settee, slut. This time lie on your back along the length of the settee, not across. I'm going to fuck your whorish tits and cream them. I am going to milk them and then fuck your mouth so that I can slide my cock between those melons afterwards. Come on," I snapped, "don't make me wait."

Eagerly, she complied with my order, flopping onto her back on the settee. As I said before, the settee was designed to accommodate just one person.

This allowed me to swing my leg over the settee as she lay on it, cupping her breasts in her hands.

My feet on either side of the settee and flat on the floor, my dick was at just the right height. I let the cock head brush her erect nipples and shuffled forward to brush her pouting lips.

She uttered a cry when I seized her breasts and squeezed them. I felt the milk squirt up and hit my ass cheeks and I hurriedly repositioned myself so that the liquid spurted up to splash on my cock.

"Rub that milk over my cock, you bitch," I commanded.

Her hands shot up and she let the liquid onto her palms before taking a hold of my prick.

My knees almost buckled and I groaned when she grasped my dick with her wet hand. Holding the base, she smeared the milk over the length and began to masturbate my dick feverishly.

Thank god I had already come barely half an hour ago because the feeling of her wet hands was so intense, it felt like she was holding a candle under my balls, and under normal circumstances, I would have shot my juices in next to no time.

I re-shuffled over her body and laid my prick across her lips. "Suck that milk off my cock, you slut."

I groaned when she raised her head and engulfed my dick in her hot and wet mouth. She sucked ferociously on it, swiping her tongue over the length. I felt her saliva flooding her mouth and soon my cock was practically swimming in it.

"Oh yes, like that, like that, you cunt, you whore, ah yes, lick it like that, now take it deeper in your mouth and let it fuck your throat, oh god, ugghhh…"

She began to hum while she took me deep in her throat and bobbed her head up and down. I reached behind me and kneaded her breasts, feeling more of her milk seeping out from her engorged nipples. Her supply of the liquid was awesome and she never seemed to dry.

"Rest your head on the pillow and lie down still, bitch. I am going to fuck your mouth before I do your tits."

She lowered her head onto the pillow and her head, which had been a mass of hectic movements, suddenly went still. Her eyes gazed intensely at me.

I manipulated my body till I was astride her face and pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"Keep your pretty mouth open," I told her harshly. "Don't clamp your slut lips around it yet. Just let me fuck your throat."

So as she lay there, perfectly still and with her mouth so wide open that I could see her tonsils, I grabbed the base of my cock, looked down at its target and began to raise and lower my ass.

I was inside her throat at the first thrust. Though she did not move her head, the muscles of her throat clutched my cock inside and I had to pull back my ass to get it released from the trap.

My god, but this woman was something else! As I fucked her face, she fucked my cock right back with her throat. I slid my hands from her breasts to hold her head in a vice-like grip, beginning to move up and down over her face and it was just as if I was fucking her cunt.

Her hands had drifted down over her belly and I turned around to watch her finger fuck herself.

"Now," I muttered harshly, "clamp your lips around my cock."

She did. And I shuddered. Her mouth was hot and wet with her saliva. I let go of her head and pushed my hands down to seize her breasts again.

She ran her tongue over my shaft even as the head poked her throat. Her lips locked around the base of my cock and her nose was pressed against my pubic hair.

When I slammed down, she bobbed her head up; and when I pulled back, so did she.

She began to make small moaning sounds as I fucked her face. I felt my balls boiling.

Deciding that it was enough, I pulled my prick out of her vacuum-like mouth and spun around the settee, now standing at the side where her head lay.

I crouched on the floor, grabbed her shoulders and pulled her body down towards me. I looked down at her head, which was now dangling down the edge of the settee, her back on the pillow. Her ample chest was heaving up and down.

I shuffled forward till her head was between my thighs and my balls were hanging right over her face.

"Now, bitch, I am going to fuck your tits from here," I told her.

The position seemed to excite her because she raised her head and licked me between my balls and my ass. I grabbed her breasts and spread them apart. My dick was now between her wonderful breasts.

The valley between her breasts was already drenched with her milk. I squeezed them so that more of the liquid splashed out, now running down over my dick.

"Oh god, fuck in my tits," she cried, cupping her breasts and pushing them together to envelope my cock between them.

It was extremely slippery there. Unmindful of the excessive lubrication in her cleavage, I began to rock to and fro over her body, letting my cock piston in and out of her breasts.

"Oh god, oh god," I chanted as I fucked her breasts with increasing passion.

The fact that I couldn't see her face while I fucked her gorgeous and milky breasts, made the situation all the more erotic. And though I could not see her face, I could feel her wet tongue licking my balls and my inner thighs.

She drew her legs up the settee till they were flat on it and she bent her knees. I grabbed her kneecaps and looked through bleary eyes as my cock began to piston to and fro in the valley of her breasts.

She was still cupping them together, trying to bring the melons together as close as possible so that the tunnel kept getting tighter around my prick.

I grabbed the back of her knees and hoisted them up and towards me. She squealed when I pulled her legs over my shoulders. It was amazing! She was bent up at her waist, her legs hoisted over her and pulled behind to rest on my shoulders as I continued to slide my cock to and fro between her breasts.

"Oh god, Nikki," she moaned, "This is simply fantastic!"

It was. Imagine kneeling astride a foxy lady, literally head over heels, fucking her breasts from above and her legs wrapped around your shoulders, and you will get the idea.

She squeezed her legs tighter around my neck, gripping me in a vice that I could not get out of. I kept moving my body to and fro, letting my cock piston back and forth between her wet and milky tits.

I grabbed the back of her knees, holding them in place over my shoulders. I looked down, past her writhing hips and her bald pussy to watch my dick sliding comfortably in and out of her cleavage.

"Mmmmm…" she sighed, her lips locking around my balls. "Give it to me, honey; give it to your slut! Splash your cum on my tits, now, now!"

I did not have to be told twice! My juices exploded, like they were shot out of a cannon. I felt the wetness between our bellies and leaned back to watch the semen dribble back down between her tits and onto her face.

******

If Shaila was monstrous up there, Nina was simply unbelievable. My cousin let me watch her through the binoculars when the woman was standing in the balcony of her flat. Nina was leaning across the balustrade and her huge, huge tits seemed to simply hang down the railings. Ursula be damned! This chick was better.

I couldn't wait.

Shaila had set it up so that Nina's hubby would be in action any time now. The infrared binoculars helped because it was slightly dark when he walked into the apartment.

Nina was seated on a chair in the balcony, clad in a petticoat and bra when he walked in. His eyes sort of lit up when he saw her lean forward to give him a view of her heavy tits straining against her bra.

I watched through the binoculars, Shaila standing beside me and eagerly trying to snatch the equipment away. Nina simply unbuttoned her blouse and he walked over to her, nimbly fishing out his hard cock.

"Let me see it!" Shaila said, trying to grab the binocular.

Nina leaned against the chair and pushed her tits together to allow her hubby to insert his cock between them.

Sushil was average down there and I could not see his dick when his wife wrapped her enormous tits around them.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed," this will never cease to amaze me! Just look at her tits!"

"Please, Nikki, please, I want to see too," Shaila pleaded.

"Wait a minute, will you? You get to see those tits whenever you want to. Just a sec."

Nina's blouse was still hanging over her shoulders as her husband's dick thrust in and out between them. He was standing there, sort of hunched over her, his hands on her shoulders. I watched her bending down as she pulled her blouse off without interrupting the rhythm. Her mouth opened and she desperately tried to take the tip of his cock whenever it poked up above her breasts. She couldn't, so she merely let her tongue out of her mouth and swiped the tip of it over his cock head when he thrust up.

Shaila managed to grab the binocular from my hands. She was of course, stark naked as was I.

She gasped at the sight of her friend tit fucking her husband.

"Oh my god! It looks as though they are just a couple of feet away from here. And oh god, he is really fucking them, huh?" Her lips were open and I saw her running her tongue over them.

I casually pulled her down and thrust my cock against her face. She instinctively opened her mouth and took me in even as she continued staring through the binoculars. And that was no mean feat!

She had to rearrange the position of her hands so that she could continue to hold the binoculars even as she allowed me to fuck her mouth.

I could make out the dim figures of the husband thrusting his cock through the huge cleavage of his wife's tits. She was bending down, still trying to take the tip of his cock in her mouth.

I pumped my rigid cock in and out of my cousin's mouth, grasping her cheeks. She gave excellent head and her tongue washed my shaft.