Hot Spots Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was no wonder then that I creamed into her mouth without even trying to hold back.

Shaila peered through the binoculars, sucking my cock hard as I gazed across the space that separated the flats. Nina had really big boobs. Like Ursula. She had to be at lest forty in that department. Large and firm, they were without any sag, topped off by big nipples.

Shaila pulled out my cock from her mouth and rubbed the wet cock head across her lips.

"Mmmmm…somebody's got a lot of juice today. Turned on?"

"You bet," I murmured, snatching away the binoculars and peering through it. Having come all over his wife's breasts, he was now caressing her face with the tip: very much like Shaila was doing to me.

I watched the couple across the flat disappear inside: presumably to the bedroom, the window of which, was wide open, the curtains drawn back to reveal the king sized bed. I was still hard.

"You were right," I breathed. "The slut is doing exactly what you thought she would! Looks like they are going to have the second round on their bed"

I pulled my cousin up to her feet and shoved her against the windowpane. She giggled, thrusting her cute ass cheeks behind and reaching back to grasp my cock with one hand as she took the binoculars in her other hand.

"Oh, you punk! You are always hard. Fuck my pussy from behind," she gasped, bringing the binoculars to her eyes and aiming it at the open window of the room to which Nina and her husband had disappeared.

In one swift thrust, I impaled my cock deep within her cunt. She was hot and wet and felt tight as I began to slam to and fro, burying myself in her depths. She slammed back hard.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned, her fingers groping for my swollen balls. "Fuck my cunt, fuck your slut, and fuck your bitch-whore!"

Grabbing her swaying tits, I rammed furiously into her. I pinched her hard nipples cruelly, drawing a louder gasp from her.

She was finding it difficult to hold the binoculars in her hand and managed to put the strap around her shoulders so that even if it would slip from her hand, it would still be safe.

"That broad turned you on, huh?" she panted.

"No. Her tits did," I replied.

"I told you they were big!"

"Did he know that we were going to watch them?"

"Yes of course. And guess what? She also told me that she'd give her arm to have a go at your cock!"

When I heard her say those words, I felt my cock swell to enormous proportions and it pulsated when I dumped its contents deep into her. I pulled out after sometime to let the spray spread over her ass cheeks.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. I have invited the slut over here tomorrow. Let's see how it works."

"What about her husband?"

"I'm sure that she would tell him before she makes it here."

I couldn't wait.

*****