Hot Spots Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We reached her apartment and she fumbled with the key.

"Here," I said, taking the key from her trembling hand. "Let me do this."

She giggled. "You are the expert when it comes to putting something inside a hole!"

My cock twitched when I heard her say it. "Not just something," I told her as we entered the apartment. "It's almost half a foot long!"

"A wee bit longer, I should know it," she replied.

She locked the door behind her. The apartment was identical to Shaila's. Through the corridor, I could see the lights in uncle's apartment and I wondered what was going on there.

Nina did not give me time to think about such things. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the master bedroom.

"All the time I was reading this magazine," she said, pulling it from beneath a pillow, "I was fantasizing about you being here."

"So I am here," I joked.

She looked at me pensively, breathing just that little faster, her nostrils flared, chest heaving and eyes wide with lust and desire.

"Sit down there," she said, pushing me towards the foot of the double bed. "I think I will read it with you around here."

My eyes popped out when she removed her dress, whipping it over her. She smiled impishly when she reached behind her to unfasten the hooks of her bra, in the process thrusting her chest out at me. She was wearing a lacy, almost transparent bra and I could clearly see her nipples punching through the cloth.

Without realizing it, I groaned when she tossed the bra aside, revealing her large breasts. The nipples were hard and even from where I sat; I could see that they were erect.

She lay down on the bed, her feet pointed towards me, with the magazine in hand. She looked at me coyly and opened the magazine.

She had still not removed her panties and when her face disappeared behind the magazine, I turned and knelt down between her legs. I grasped her thighs and spread them apart. I let my lips nibble her smooth and silky thighs before moving to lick their insides.

I noticed the wet spot on her panties. God, what a woman! I leaned forward and kissed her through her panties, taking in her exotic musky scent.

Her hips bucked up involuntarily and she uttered a soft cry when I buried my face between her legs. I glanced above, continuing to suck and lick her panties. I couldn't see her face: she was reading the magazine.

I kissed leisurely, slowly reaching up to the waistband. She lifted her hips when I tugged her panties down, and wiggled her hips, to help me pull them off.

She spread her legs wide apart now and I crouched into a comfortable position, settling down to give her a serious tonguing.

She moaned when I licked the entire length of her outer lips. I had my eyes riveted upwards, on the cover of the magazine, which depicted a large breasted blonde with a black dick buried in her mouth. I ran a finger over her inner lips, which were wet (copiously so) and swollen.

I pulled my wet finger out and ran my hand up her body. She raised the magazine and I shivered as I felt my hand running up her breasts. I offered her my finger and, lowering the magazine to hide her face, she took it in her mouth. She sucked on it after licking it clean.

I licked my way up inside her hot pussy, now that it was completely exposed. I licked her slick inner walls after thrusting my tongue as deep inside her as I possibly could, which was considerable.

She rotated her ass, arching her mound up, pressing it against my face.

"Aargghhh!" she cried.

I thrust my tongue in, pulled it out, licked the lips and thrust it back again. I tried to imagine that my tongue was in fact, my dick.

When I turned my attention to her swollen clit, she squirmed and for the first time, she let her hands fall away. I knew she couldn't concentrate on the magazine anymore when I took the sensitive nub of flesh into my mouth. I pressed it between my tongue and upper lip.

My tongue slithered out to lick in circles and my mouth sucked on it just as she had sucked my cock.

The magazine slipped to the floor and her hands grabbed the back of my head. Her legs went up in the air, perpendicular to the rest of her body.

I managed to raise my face. "Do you want to come?"

"Oh god, yes, yes!" she squealed.

I went back to tonguing and sucking her clit, this time sliding a couple of fingers inside her pussy lips. I was aware of my own hard-on. The pressure inside my balls was agonizing and I thought that if I let my dick stay inside the confines of my jeans, it would rip off the zipper.

I gripped her ass cheeks and pulled her pussy deeper into my face. I felt the trickle of her juices dribble over me even as she was muttering incoherently that she was coming.

The vice-like grip that her thighs had on my face slackened and her legs slumped down on the bed. I shuffled upwards, kissing and licking the soft expanse of her belly, letting my tongue linger longer on her navel and finally, I buried my face between her tits.

I had already slipped off my shoes and as I lay on top of her, licking her cleavage, I pressed my hard on against her thighs.

"Ummmm, something's hard down here," she whimpered pushing back against my dick.

I raised my head and took her left breast in my mouth, immediately suckling on it.

"My god, Nikki, you are incredible! Never in my life have I felt so completely and so thoroughly eaten!"

I responded by taking her right tit in my mouth, fondling her left. They were really mountainous. I could hardly take a fourth of the flesh inside my mouth.

"Do you want to fuck with me or do you want me to suck you off?" she asked, caressing the back of my head.

I contemplated for a while, still licking her nipple lasciviously. "Well, I don't really know. Truth to tell, I wish I had four cocks; one in your pussy, one in your mouth, one between your tits and another one for you to jack off."

She giggled, slipping her hand down and pressing the bulge inside my jeans. "Let me get this poor fellow off," she said.

I raised my waist off her body, still licking her tits, holding them with my hands as she expertly tugged off the buttons and then unzipped my jeans.

She had her legs around my back and with her toes she pushed my jeans down my legs. At the same time, she shoved my underwear down my ass.

I groaned when her fist took hold of my hot cock and almost bit off her nipple.

She stroked my cock gently, her fist traveling from the bottom to the tip and traversing all the way down again.

"Kiss me," she gasped.

I slid up her body, now lying chest-to-chest on top of her and kissed her. She thrust her tongue inside my mouth, jerking my cock harder. I massaged her tits, pumping my hips up and down.

She rubbed the tip of my cock against her wet pussy. I plunged in the moment I felt my cock head rubbing the opening.

"Aahhhh, that's good," she whimpered, tearing her face away from mine when I slid deep inside her.

She hooked her legs, wrapping them around my back as I began to slam into her. Her pussy was hot and wet and the lips clamped my shaft as I fucked her savagely.

She moved her hips and the inner muscles of her pussy so well, that I almost thought of shooting inside her.

So I switched over to thrusting into her at a slow, easy pace, getting used to the sensation of her velvety pussy. Each stroke sent waves of extreme pleasure roaring through my cock as her cunt milked it.

"No, no," she gasped, pulling my head down to her tits and gripping me tighter with her hips. "Don't slow down, just do it faster, please, harder, oh yes, fuck me hard!"

Realizing that I was fast approaching the point of no return, I switched back to long, deep and fast strokes, sucking avidly on her swollen melons, kneading them with my hands.

Our thighs smacked together as I plunged in and out and she wriggled her hips and fucked me back.

"Oh shit," I muttered, "I am going to have to cum, baby! Where do you want it?"

"Come in my cunt, please, inside my pussy! I want your spunk in me!"

She needn't have told me twice because that was exactly what I wanted to do. My mouth fastened on one tit, I slipped my hands below us to grab her ass cheeks and pulled her to me. I let my cock pound her in those final frenetic strokes that precede orgasm.

"Ugghhh," I roared as I slammed down, burying my cock deep inside her pussy and clutching her ass cheeks.

And then, I exploded. I froze when the first salvo of my juices erupted inside her. Then, a few seconds later, I resumed pumping to make sure that every drop of my come would be squeezed out by her cunt muscles.

She was in the throes of her second climax as she moaned and bucked her body up, almost off the bed, lifting mine with hers.

As if in slow motion, we collapsed back. I felt utterly drained. This was, I suppose, one of the quickest orgasm I had with her.

She pushed me off her body and quickly reversed hers. I grunted when she took my cum-soaked cock in her mouth. She licked the shaft and took me back in her mouth, fondling my balls. I pulled her by her ass so that she was lying on top of me, her legs on either side of my head. Without any finesse, I opened my mouth and planted my lips on her wet pussy.

We sucked each other furiously.

Yes, I was totally drained.

******

All I knew, when I walked into the flat just before the

sun dipped down the horizon to bring in the night, was that it was on!

The lights were dimmed, Eric Clapton was on the stereo and the baby was nowhere in sight. On the dining table, to one side, three tall glasses were filled up with wine.

They were seated on the couch, Shaila and Salil. He was still dressed in his dark brown suit and striped tie. She was wearing a gorgeous skirt, dazzling purple, which fell to her knees. It was a wrap-around, the kind that has no waistband or zip or buttons. It is wrapped around very much like a towel and has Velcro strips to hold it in place. Above, she was wearing a rather tight, low-necked sweater, apparently nothing else under it.

"Hey buddy, come on in. We have been waiting for you!" Salil sounded enthusiastic.

As I took my place on the chair, I glanced furtively at Shaila. She was examining her nails, a bright flush on her face. Was it excitement or was it embarrassment? I would soon find out, I thought.

He rose and picked up two glasses from the table. He handed over mine to me first before passing on the second glass to her. Finally, he picked his own glass and lowered himself back on the couch beside her.

"Here's to us!" he raised his glass. There was absolutely no forced enthusiasm on his part; he seemed to be genuinely pleased.

I wasn't really used to alcohol. Not that I hadn't tasted any before. But those occasions were too few.

I watched Shaila from the corner of my eyes as I sipped the wine. She was flushed and I caught her stealing furtive glances my way.

"Okay, buddy," said Salil after sipping a goodly part of his wine. "Shaila and me had a talk. And glad to say for all of us, it was fruitful."

I nearly spluttered on my wine and watched Shaila flushing. She also had a small smile on her lips.

"G-great," I replied.

"Just that?" he laughed. "C'mon, it isn't just fucking great, I think it's awesome! Don't you agree, honey?"

She gave a slight nod of her head.

"Hey c'mon the two of you. I was kinda hoping that we don't lose much time to break the ice. Hey kid, Shaila told me that you were curious as to why I hadn't fucked her tits before. You want to know why?"

She went a bright red when he uttered the sentences and I almost spilled my wine. I hurriedly took a sip and nodded at him.

"The thought rarely occurred to me! Besides, whenever we watched that kind of stuff on the stag films, I thought she would feel degraded if I would stick my dick between her tits." He laughed.

"But she doesn't feel degraded if she is in an orgy?" I asked and immediately regretted it.

Salil laughed again. "If I had known that it would come to this, I wouldn't have taken so long, buddy, if it is this what you mean. Watching her having a romp with Nina wasn't all that startling. But watching her take you and getting involved in a whole new vocabulary, well, that changes the scene for me, right?"

"What if it was some other guy with her and not me?"

Shaila shot me a glance – a furious glance. But I was curious. Salil seemed to me like a man with a rather confused mind.

"I don't know," he replied as honestly as he could. "But there was no other guy, you see. Which is why I didn't exactly show an overt interest in Nina and her husband. But you, well, you are different. I think we have already covered the subject."

We silently sipped our wine.

"Besides," he said, "Shaila, you never really ask me directly to fuck your tits, right?"

"N-no, I-I g-guess," she stammered, looking at her glass.

"Well," he said casually, "we will rectify that in a short while."

I could hear my heart hammer out loudly and yes, my dick was definitely and rapidly hardening in spite of it having already spurted considerable semen inside Nina.

I watched him sidle towards her, his arm draping around her shoulder.

"Give your husband a kiss, honey pot."

She turned her head around and raised her face. He leaned down and I watched their mouths meet. By the bulge in her mouth, I knew he had thrust his tongue inside to let her suck on it.

His arm, which was around her shoulders, had now slipped further and he was caressing her tit. All the time he was balancing his glass in his other hand.

Shaila blindly groped behind her with the hand that was holding her glass and I quickly rose to take it from her. She swiveled her eyes to look at me and he raised an eyebrow. I placed her glass on the table and took my place back in the chair, continuing to watch them.

This was a first time of sorts for me. I had been peeping through binoculars, and save for having peered at them when I was a kid (and that was way back during their first night after marriage) I was actually watching a couple making it out in the same room as I was in.

Still balancing the glass in one hand, he leaned into her, pushing her against the arm of the couch. By this time, he had slipped his other hand inside her sweater and I caught the billowing movements that he was making. I knew he was fondling her braless tit by the way she let out a gasp and pushed her face deeper to his.

I stared at them from the chair. I was aware that my bulge was quite prominent and that they could easily see it. Yet, I made no effort whatsoever to hide it. Rather, I leaned back further in the chair, slightly thrusting my hips out, to emphasize my hard on.

The wine was good because I was already feeling the buzz and I was sure they were too. It sure helped us to ease the tension and the embarrassment that had been hovering around the air initially.

After what seemed to be an hour but was actually a few minutes, Salil drew his head back to sip his wine again. He smiled at me, his nostrils flaring. Shaila too was breathing heavily because her chest was heaving up and down. The sweater had slipped below to reveal almost half of her tits and I noticed the wet spots where her nipples were. Man! She sure was leaking milk.

"Ahhhhh, that was great!" he sighed. "What do you think, Nikhil?"

I drained the last of the wine and nodded, smiling at them. "Yeah, that was a great kiss."

"Do I notice something between your legs inside your jeans, or is it just a trick of the light?" he asked pointedly staring at my bulge.

I grinned. I was losing my inhibitions quite quickly now and felt I was ready and primed up for the show. Besides, I had fucked two women simultaneously; this was my first time with a man and a woman. And they were my cousin and uncle.

"Hey Shaila," he said, his hand still inside her sweater. "You haven't said much. I did like to hear some of your new vocabulary. How would you ask him to show us what's inside those jeans?"

She turned her head to look at me, her eyes bright. As I said, the initial tension was gone, the wine was great and the atmosphere was just right. In a clear voice that I was so used to by now, she said,

"C'mon Nikki, show us your bull cock."

I smiled, and carefully placed my glass on the floor beside the chair. I spread my legs as wide apart as I could till the sides were flat against the arms. Then, with my eyes on her, I gently unzipped my jeans. I unbuckled the belt and unsnapped the stud. Raising my ass off the chair, I gripped the waistband of my jeans and my underwear, slowly pulling both down my knees.

My erect cock sprang out, throbbing and ready for action. I let my jeans and underwear hang around my hips and leaned back, not touching my cock; instead, I laid my hands back on the arms of the chair.

"Wow, man!" he gasped when he saw my erect prick pointing to the ceiling. "That's quite a handful you are packing!"

Shaila's eyes were riveted on my cock and she didn't look away when she murmured huskily, "Why don't you show him yours?"

He placed his glass on the table alongside hers and leaned back on the couch. Then, deciding against undressing while he was seated, he rose. He stood in front of the couch at an angle to us so that both of us could watch.

First, he shucked off his coat and stripped off his tie. He then slipped off his shirt, unbuttoning only the top and drawing the garment over his head. He wasn't wearing a vest, so he rapidly unbuckled his belt and pulled down the zip. He shook his ass to let the pants fall down to his feet. He bent down to shove his shorts so that it lay with the pants. Then, he stepped out of them, totally naked. Unlike me, he was obviously in a hurry.

His cock, I had already seen, but I didn't mention anything about it to Shaila because I wasn't sure that he had told her about it. Quite short as compared to mine, but it was thicker. It bobbed up and down as he strutted around, walking up to the couch and then walking back where he had undressed.

"Well?" he asked, grinning and gesturing expressively with his hands.

"It's great, uncle," I answered, glancing at Shaila.

Her eyes kept drifting from his cock to mine, as though she was mentally measuring their length and thickness. Or maybe, she was wondering how we were going to use them. Her lips were parted and she was still running her tongue over them. Her tits heaved and she was rubbing her legs together. Shaila was definitely turned on!

"Hey," he said, "I don't think it's fair. You and me have our cocks hanging out and look at her. Still dressed! Though I must say, from where I am standing, I can see her nipples, and damn pretty they are!"

She blushed, unconsciously pulling her shoulders together to draw the sweater higher over them and conceal as much of her tits as possible.

"Hey," he said, "maybe if you tell her in your style, she would be more interested in baring that cute little body of hers!"

She giggled. "Oh, c'mon, Salil!"

"Really, Nikki. I'd love it if you tell her."

I looked into her eyes. "C'mon, Shaila..."

"Not that way, Nikhil," he interrupted. "The way that the two of you normally talk when you are in heat."

I understood. I was getting to know him better.

"C'mon, slut!" I rasped to her. "Get out of your clothes. We want to see your tits and your whore cunt!"

She stood up and I could see that she was trembling.

"Wait," I said. "Hey uncle, don't you think that the bitch deserves being undressed by us rather than getting naked all by herself?"

He grinned. "You got that right, pal."

So as she stood there, the two of us walked over to her.

"You take the skirt, I'll take the sweater," I said. My jeans and shorts had slid over my legs and I kicked them away.

He went down on his knees, groping for the Velcro straps of her skirt while I grabbed the bottom of her sweater.