Hot Spots Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Raise your hands!" I said. I was aware my cock was now hard and throbbing.

She raised her arms above her head and allowed me to pull the sweater up above them. Salil had pulled the Velcro hasps off the sides and the skirt was already slithering down her creamy thighs.

I threw the sweater across the room, watching those amazing tits tumble out and jiggle.

"I don't know about you, uncle," I said, gathering her tits in my hands, "but me, I'm going to suck on these beauties."

He looked up as he pulled her panties down. "Oh yes, go ahead. Me, I want to have a go at her cunt."

I grabbed her luscious tits, watching the milk spurt onto my hands when I kneaded them.

So he knelt on the floor and ate her out while I put my mouth over her milky tits and sucked her there.

"Ummmm, this is delicious!" Salil exclaimed.

I was busy licking and sucking her nipples and tits. She wrapped one hand around my head and slipped her other hand down to pull Salil deeper into her. Her face was raised up to the ceiling and her eyes were closed. Her nostrils flared and her chest heaved. Her legs went farther apart to allow Salil access to her cunt.

She was swaying now and if it hadn't been me holding her by her tits and Salil by her hips, she would surely have fallen to the floor.

Her head pulled my hair and then gradually eased down my back to my buttocks. She slid the hand so that she could hold my stiff cock in one fist. I groaned with excitement, leaning back to watch her dainty hand jerk me off and past that, to watch Salil suck on her mound.

"Let's get her on the sofa," Salil said.

"No," she replied hoarsely. "Not here, honey. I want to get it in our bedroom."

My prick jumped in her fist. We had not yet done anything in their bedroom and the thought of getting it with her and with Salil participating in their bedroom felt sexier, more erotic.

He rose, chuckling and taking hold of the tit I wasn't nibbling on.

"Lead on, baby," he told her.

Holding our cocks in her hands, she began to lead us to the bedroom. Junior was thankfully fast asleep and remained so after Salil flicked on the table lamps. There were two such lamps, one on each side of the huge bed.

"Get on the bed on your back," I said.

Uncle and I stood beside each other as she climbed on the bed, arranging her luscious body at the center.

Uncle was in a stage of extreme excitement and he almost jumped on the bed. I walked around and got in from the other side. When I leaned down to seize her tit back in my mouth, I found that Salil had already fastened his mouth onto the other tit.

She moaned aloud as we began to suck on her milky tits. I used both hands to cup her swollen tit and opened my mouth wide to take in as much of the wet tit into my mouth. Salil followed suit, latching on to her other tit, stuffing it greedily in his mouth.

Salil and I were lying on our sides facing her. She quivered and thrashed around on her back, opening her thighs, grabbing the back of our heads to urge us to carry on.

I once more felt her warm hand clasp my dick and out of the corner of my eyes, I watched her other hand grab his cock as well.

We ravaged her tits as she jerked on our shafts. I slid one hand down to rub her clit, and Salil noticing it, slipped one of his hands to glide his finger back and forth over her slit.

She cried out, this time, opening her legs and lifting them up in the air. I began to massage her clit, rotating my finger gently. Her hand squeezed my cock harder and she paused to savor the feeling. Salil slipped a finger inside her cunt and settled into fucking her with it.

I let my mouth glide over her tit and then kissed her mouth. She sucked on my tongue furiously. I pulled away and worked around her ear and down her throat.

Salil too had bent down, his mouth no longer on her tit. He was kissing her belly, watching his finger stroke in and out of her cunt.

"Take care of her tits, pal," he told me.

I bent down again, grabbing both her melons and squeezing them together, trying hard to suck both the nipples at once. She squirmed, wiggling her ass, thrusting her chest out at me, squirting out the milk.

"Oh my god!" she moaned. "Please, please me!"

Salil pulled out his finger from her cunt and offered it to her. She took it in her mouth and began to suck on it as though it were his cock. He slid the finger of the other hand inside her pussy to continue fucking her with it.

"Oh god, darling," she said in a shrill voice. "I want your tongue on my pussy!"

We shuffled back, allowing her to stand on the bed. He positioned his body on the bed and she lowered onto his face. He was lying back on the pillows and was in a perfect position. I watched his tongue running up and down her soaking slit as she sat on his face. She leaned forward and braced herself against the bed-rest.

I moved behind her, bending down to kiss her back. I nibbled all the way down her satiny skin, my tongue extended out of my mouth, tasting her everywhere. Down, down to her firm, rounded buttocks, and then, I was running my tongue all over her ass-cheeks.

I felt her shudder and she screamed. I knew she was climaxing. I glanced down and realized that Salil was now licking her protruding clit.

She must have had a hell of an orgasm because she screamed out in absolute ecstasy.

She slid back down on the bed between us, breathing heavily, her awesome chest heaving as she tried to get her breath back.

I began to rub her clit again and I swear I felt her pussy throbbing in time with her heaving chest. He was still rubbing her pussy lips and I could see his eyes fasten on my finger.

"I want to taste your cocks," she gasped, her hands burrowing down to seize our dicks in her hands. "Why don't you stand on the bed, facing each other?"

We rose, me, rather gingerly. I was aware that I had a much longer cock than him, now that I was completely erect.

She took a dick in each hand, jerking on them gently. She looked up at me and then at him and smiled sultrily, licking her lips. Her tits were a mess with all that leaked milk on them.

She leaned to one side and flicked her tongue over my shaft. For some strange reason, I felt kind of triumphant that she had chosen to taste me ahead of him. Just as quickly, she leaned to the other side and tongued his stiff dick.

Simultaneously, her hands lowered to cradle our balls. This time, when she leaned towards me and opened her mouth, I thrust my hips forward, jamming my cock in her mouth right down to the hilt. As I said before, she is an amazing cock-sucker and I wasn't surprised at all that she could so comfortably manage to take me in her throat. I held the back of her head and pumped my hips to and fro. With her other hand, she continued to masturbate her husband.

I let go of my hands and she whipped her head to the other side. She swallowed her husband's cock now and I heard him groan. He pushed his hand down to seize her tit and began massaging it as she bobbed her head back and forth, taking his cock deeper in her mouth.

Her other tit was free, jiggling as she slid her lips up and down his swollen cock. I grabbed it and massaged.

She pulled her head back with a sigh. Grabbing our dicks, she urged us to step closer and then tried the impossible: stuffing both the dicks in her mouth simultaneously. She could manage to get just the cock heads in. I was acutely embarrassed when my cock rubbed against his in the confines of her hot mouth.

"You still haven't asked me to fuck your tits," he groaned.

She leaned back, jacking us off, leaning to her left to lick my shaft.

"Please, fuck in my tits!" she responded, arching her chest towards us.

"But you also want to taste cock," I reminded her, rubbing my shaft all over her pretty face.

Salil was confused, but Shaila got the hint.

"So I suggest," I continued, watching her lick his cock, trying to thrust the tip of her tongue in the slit on top of his dick, "Why don't you lie on your back and he can straddle your face and fuck in your tits from the top?"

I knew she adored this position because then, she could suck and lick the balls while the cock would glide between her tits.

Salil understood as well when Shaila flopped down on the bed onto her back and dragged her body till her head was dangling down one edge of the bed. Quickly, he clambered down and stood on the floor, his cock positioned in line with her mouth.

"I reckon, maybe you should suck his cock a little before he fucks in your tits," I said, gently jerking on my cock.

Her head, dangling down the edge of the bed was at perfect height for him to merely take a step forward. His cock speared into her mouth and she closed her lips around it, her cheeks hollowing and puffing out as she began to suck on him.

I knelt at her feet and grabbed her legs. I helped her to spread them apart and taking hold of the back of her knees, raised them up till they were perpendicular to her body. I shuffled forward till my cock nestled against her wet pussy.

She shoved a hand down over her body to grab my cock. She made gobbling sounds as she began to jack me off even as she sucked on his cock.

I rubbed the top of my cock over her glistening cunt lips and she moaned.

"Easy, baby, easy. Or I may shoot my cum before getting to fuck your tits," Salil said. Apparently, rubbing her cunt lips with the head of my cock had got her excited and she must have redoubled her efforts on his cock.

"Why don't you start fucking them?" I interjected, rubbing her clit with my cock head. "No lubrication is required, I assure you. Look at all that milk!"

He pulled his prick out of her mouth and stepped up to her. Her head disappeared between his thighs and his cock lay right between her heaving tits.

He pushed the melons together and groaned when he felt the smooth flesh of her tits wrap around his inflamed cock.

"Oh my god!" he grunted. "I don't think I'm going to last too long!"

"Don't try to," I advised. It was ridiculous that I was directing him in spite of the fact that he was her husband. But, I continued. "Just do your stuff, uncle. Fuck her tits and don't bother if you come sooner than you'd like. Where do you want to unload your spunk?"

His face was contorted with passion and his brow drawn together in intense concentration. Perhaps, he was trying his best to hold back. I could see now that he was pretty quick on the trigger.

His eyes bulged out of their sockets as he stared at the sight of his cock that pumped back and forth smoothly between her drenched tits.

"I-I, oh shit, oh fuck, I want to cum in her mouth!"

I could see Shaila's mouth sucking and licking on his dangling balls as she moved up and down the bed in counter thrust to his movements.

I slid a couple of fingers inside her hot pussy. She was wet with her juices and my fingers slid inside easily. I heard her muffled groan as I fucked her pussy with my fingers. I began to rub her clit with the fingers of my other hand and her heels dug into my back.

"Please put your cock alongside Salil's cock," she implored, her voice muffled.

He pulled his hips back, and paused, the glistening head of his cock poised just at the entrance of her valley above her tits. He looked at me smiling. I was caught in two minds.

The sight of two cocks sliding back and forth between her tits was a definite turn-on; but that would also mean that my cock would be in contact with his.

What the hell, I thought, pulling her legs down and pushing them together so that I could straddle her waist. I shuffled forward, and Salil; bless him, leaned back from his waist to allow me access.

He spread her tits apart and without looking at him, I lay my cock beside his. We faced each other now, our cocks snuggled between the wet leaking tits.

He pushed her tits together again trapping both of our cocks between them.

"Okay, pal, let's do it. When I push towards her, you pull back. And when I pull away, you push!"

It took us very little time to establish the rhythm, considering that it was our first time that we were in this position. I was acutely aware of his cock rubbing against mine. On the other hand, the other side of my shaft was sliding against the soft, pillow-like melon.

"Aahhhh, yes, yes, fuck, like that, ugghhh, oh my god, fuck me harder in my tits," she cried out.

I reached behind me with my hands and groped for her pussy. She spread her knees apart when I probed her cunt and moaned when I began to rub her hard nub.

"Shove your finger inside me, Nikki," she cried out.

I obliged by sliding two fingers inside her and continued to rub her clit. She clutched his thighs and her tongue darted over his dangling balls.

"Oh Jeeze, I can't hold back," he groaned, increasing his pace and shortening his strokes.

"Oh god, oh fuck, fuck, oh man, I – I am c-com-coming!" he shouted, hurriedly clambering off her face and shuffling back. He stood on the floor and thrust his dick inside her open mouth. She sucked him hard, allowing him to pump his cock in and out of her mouth.

My eyes were riveted to the spot and I now enjoyed having her cleavage all to myself. Somehow, she managed to reach down and grasp her tits, wrapping them around my cock as I began to thrust faster. At the same time, I increased the pace of my fingers drilling her cunt. I squeezed her clit.

She heaved and panted as she sucked, her body wriggling all over the bed.

"Aargghhh..." he cried out, plunging his cock deep into her mouth till I could no longer see the shaft.

He arched his back, thrusting his hips forward. I could see her struggling to swallow his juice. The fact that no trace of sperm dribbled past her lips meant that she had swallowed all his cum.

He remained in the position, shuddering spasmodically as he drained himself in her mouth. She continued to slide her lips up and down his shaft till he pulled it out.

He took deep breaths, his chest heaving and continued to watch my cock gliding in and out of her cleavage.

Her mouth was free of his cock and she raised her head, getting in line with my cock. I jammed my prick further so that she had the cock head in her mouth.

I felt my prick expanding with the double pleasure that it was getting: her mouth sucking voraciously on the tip, and her tits wrapped around the rest of my shaft. Her mouth worked furiously on the cock head and the rest of the shaft slid back and forth in the valley of her tits.

I grunted and groaned. I picked up pace and also began to finger fuck her pussy harder.

He watched us with wide eyes as we worked our way towards our orgasms. I suspected that Shaila had already come – her pussy was drenched with her juices. With my fingers prodding away like a jackhammer inside the warmth of her cavity, she lunged forward, her legs coming together and she almost bit off my cock when she shuddered to her second orgasm.

I could have held it longer. I watched Salil fondling his limp cock and he seemed to be surprised that it was getting hard again.

"Oh fuck," I cried out, thrusting my cock up her tits and jamming it into her mouth. "I am going to come, baby! Take me in deeper, ah yes, yes, yessss!"

I had risen off the bed and was poised over her face. I now used long, deep strokes to fuck her mouth.

That's when I noticed Salil walk slowly to the foot of the bed. I immediately withdrew my hands from her pussy when I felt him exploring her. Looking over my back as I fucked her mouth savagely, I noticed Salil kneeling at her feet and burying his face between her legs.

"Ugghhh!" she whimpered, her mouth stuffed with my cock.

"I want to fuck you doggie style," he said hoarsely.

I pulled out my cock and clambered off her luscious body, watching her flip over onto her fours. I had held off my orgasm in the nick of time primarily because I wanted to watch him fuck her from behind. Her ass stuck out high and he got on the bed, positioning himself behind her.

I lay on the other side, my legs splayed wide apart and she lowered her head to take my cock back in her mouth.

He thrust into her, making her cry out and driving her forward till my cock was buried completely in her mouth.

"Oh fuck," he said, "I never thought I could..."

He began to fuck her from behind. He had entered her in one swift thrust and now, holding her hips, he fucked her slowly.

I didn't have to move at all. All I did was to hold her long hair up over her head so that I could watch her lips sliding up and down my cock. At the same time, she began grinding her pussy against her husband's cock.

I slipped my hands down her body and seized her tits, massaging them. Her nipples were as hard as the two cocks inside her.

She literally was devouring my cock, working her mouth way up and down my shaft, her tongue teasing the underside of the hard, almost steel-like flesh.

Salil was letting out guttural groans, sliding his cock into her steaming pussy from behind, and picking up speed and power. His eyes drifted from the sight of his cock ramming her from behind and then to her lips sliding over mine.

She raised her ass high off the bed now, burrowing even deeper between my legs. I heard the dull slaps of his thighs against hers, and I could clearly see his balls swaying wildly as he pumped strongly.

I pinched her jiggling nipples. The flow of milk was gradually subsiding now. Salil and me had milked her out quite a lot and it was only understandable. But she yearned to have my hands on those soft pillows, her hands urging me to knead them.

She muttered incoherently, her mouth stuffed full of my cock. I reckon this blowjob was among one of the finest I've had from her.

Salil was sweating as he pounded feverishly into her. His eyes locked into mine and his lips contorted into a savage grin. His voice was husky. "Go on, pal, go on. Don't just lie there like a fucking moron. Fuck her mouth, buddy, ah yes, that's it, fuck it, yes, fuck it!"

I began to raise and lower my hips, feeding her my cock. When it thrust into her, he backed his cock out of her cunt till hardly an inch remained inside. And when I pulled my cock out of her mouth, he slammed his deep inside her pussy.

We used her like she was a rag doll, swaying back and forth between us. I knew that I wouldn't be able to last longer now. I watched his cock slamming in and out of her, making wet and obscene noises.

"Oh my god," I gasped, pulling her head down over my cock, "I am coming!"

This time I meant it. I pulled my knees up on the bed, and literally lifted her up along with me. Salil slid down on the bed to lie on his back, his cock embedded inside her pussy.

She sat on him, her back to him and I stood up on the bed, pumping my cock in and out of her mouth. She grabbed my hands and guided them to her heavy tits. I felt my juices starting to soar up through my balls and pushing her back so that she was lying on him, I knelt down and slipped my cock back between her tits.

I pushed them together and fucked them like I'd gone berserk. She continued to move her ass up and down over his cock.

And then, I exploded. I let the first couple of shots land on her chin and swiftly shuffled up to plunge my shuddering prick inside her mouth. She gagged when I slammed down, burying my cock deep inside her mouth.

My body heaved and jerked spasmodically as my juices began to drain off my cock.

I watched the juice drip down her lips to her chin and from there to her tits. She closed her eyes, leaned back to support herself by clutching her husband's shoulders and began to increase the pace.

He rammed back and I watched them get on with each other. They grunted like animals till he was shouting out that he was going to come again.

She quickly moved back and spun around, now straddling him as she lowered her pussy from above, impaling herself with his cock.