Hot Spots Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shuffled back on her knees and I got in the tub. She had to rest her buttocks on her heels so that the height was correct. I slipped my engorged cock between her tits and she pushed them together.

"You want me to fuck your tits?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, please, please, fuck in my tits," she cried out.

Slowly I began to slide my boner back and forth between her tits. The milk and the water cascading over the orbs made it easy for me to begin fucking her there faster and faster without slipping out of that delightful cavern. She had enveloped her tits completely over my cock and I couldn't see the shaft at all: just the red cock head that crept out at the end of the up thrust.

"Bend down," I muttered.

Still leaning away from me, she bent down and without having to be told, she opened her mouth, accepting the end of my cock that appeared out from the top of her tits. I could never tire of this. I paused to enjoy the sensation of her hot mouth on my cock and then pulled back again, dragging my cock back into the cleavage, feeling the sides of her tits scrape my flesh.

After a few minutes, I lowered my buttocks onto the edge of the tub and she knelt in front of me, wrapping her tits back again over my cock. This time, she started to move up and down, looking up at me, a slow smile on her face.

"You like that, don't you?" she asked.

"You have to ask?" I replied, placing my hands on her shoulders. "Just ease off a bit. I want to watch my cock slide between your tits."

She eased the pressure off her tits so that they separated and this time, she just held them loosely together, sliding her fingers over the front. My cock speared her tunnel now, resting between her tits, her fingers keeping me firmly in place.

As she rose and fell, I managed to get my toes into her pussy, spearing the opening with it.

We were making loud, wet smacking noises as we continued. My balls dangling below those cantaloupes brushed against the bottom of her tits.

Just as suddenly, I pulled off and rose.

"Turn around and grab the taps," I said, watching her do exactly that. She screwed her head around and watched me getting into position behind her.

"Oh god, Nikki, yes, yes, fuck me!"

I slid my hands up her back and gripped her waist. I didn't need to be guided; I thrust my hips forward and sighed when my dick slid smoothly into her hot, wet and wide-open pussy.

"Ugghhh, aahhhh, ooohh, yessss!" she whimpered when I slammed forward and came to a rest, my dick buried deep in her pussy, my balls resting on her smooth ass-cheeks.

"Fuck me harder, fuck me harder!"

I think she got it all wrong, because I was still not fucking her. Okay, my cock was embedded inside her pussy, but I was yet to commence the to and fro movements. So, I lay still, not yet beginning to stroke her.

"Please don't wait for god's sake, fuck me hard!"

Ah yes, this time she had got it right. I began with long, slow and deep strokes, enjoying the tingling sensation that ran up by balls as her cunt muscles gripped my dick. Steadily, I began to increase the tempo of the rhythm till I was wildly plunging in and out of her.

"Fuck, fuck me faster, yes, yes, deeper damnit, deeper and harder! Ah yes, sock it to me!"

I couldn't ignore her milky tits. I cupped them in my palms, mauling and squeezing them as I let my cock stroke her the way she wanted it. She began to raise and lower herself, and then shifted her ass from side to side. This sent my cock at multiple angles into her pussy and the feeling was incredible.

"Oh shit, oh my god, oh ugghhh, aargghhh, mmmmm, aahhhh yes, yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh god, harder, harder, yes, yes, I'm cumming..."

I kept pounding into her. I watched my cock plunging in and out of her pussy. Her hands gripped the tap till they turned white at the knuckles.

"Come inside me, Nikki, please shoot your cum inside of me!"

Who was I to say no?

******

All too soon, my vacation was over.

Uncle didn't disappoint me and neither did I disappoint him. We stayed awake that night right to the time that he dropped me off to the airport.

He returned earlier than usual that evening just as soon as it had got dark and the three of us had a really sordid time together. We began with the 'face-off' position even as we were still polishing off the first glass of wine.

Shaila was wearing her short knee-length robe and we were in our usual attire these days – the comfortable, convenient and no-nonsense shorts.

Shaila had already put the baby to sleep. A word about the brat. He was one hell of a sleeper. Not once had he awakened when his mother was busy with either or both of us – or for that matter even with Nina.

"Takes after me," Uncle had chuckled when I had remarked about the fact.

Salil was itching to get into action. Sitting with Shaila by his side on the couch, he slid his hand inside the robe and kneaded her tits. As usual, I was sitting on the chair in front of them.

"God, but you have great tits," he said.

She laughed, leaning sideways to kiss his mouth and bringing her hand down between his legs.

I watched, sipping the wine as he managed to untie the robe and expose her breasts even as she pulled his shorts down his legs and grabbed his cock.

Then, she tipped her glass and let a stream of the wine dribble down his semi-erect cock, giggling.

"Ouch! That sort of tingles," he laughed.

Shaila bent further and slipped his cock head inside her mouth, beginning to suck him.

Casually, I pulled my shorts down and began to wank off.

"Hey, hold on, honey. Our guest is leaving today and we have to make sure he doesn't feel too excluded."

And so she slipped onto her back on the floor while he straddled her belly and slid his cock between her tits. I crouched low over her face and pushed my cock into her mouth and together, we stroked her tits and mouth.

We splashed a lot of wine over her naked body and took an awfully long time before coming all over her tits.

We ended up taking turns one after the other. Of course, in between, we took her simultaneously as well, alternating between her mouth and pussy.

It was an hour before midnight that Salil announced that he had a surprise for us.

"What?" asked Shaila from the couch, cleaning herself up with a wet towel. I had just returned from the bathroom after having had a long shower and Salil had refilled his glass and was sipping from it, seated on the chair in front of the couch.

"Guess?"

"We should do this more often," uncle later told me as he parked the car in the parking lot.

There was a heavy feeling inside me, more so because I had noticed the tears in Shaila's eyes when she waved me goodbye.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"Maybe the next time you come, we will make arrangements to have that slut Nina over with us without involving her husband and have a nice little foursome, huh?"

I forced a laugh and nodded. "That would be swell."

We walked to the check-in counter where I handed over my ticket to the pretty girl seated behind it.

"Or," he whispered in my ear, "maybe, just maybe, you and I will get together with a couple more of professors and have a glorious gangbang with that lovely young girl."

This time I laughed out loud.

"Oh c'mon, uncle," I told him as we made our way to the security check. "All I'd be happy with would be just the three of us."

He nodded soberly, accepting my handshake as I turned at the door.

"But then maybe your idea is rather tempting!"

"Asshole!" he chuckled.

I pulled out the cardboard box that I had so carefully covered with the attractive papers and handed it over to him.

"What's this?" he asked, surprised.

"It's just perfect, uncle and I know that you and Shaila deserve it," I replied, turning away and trudging inside without looking back.

Yes, they deserved it alright. More than that, they would be able to use my gift better than I could back home.

It was the pair of binoculars.

******

12