Hot, Sticky and Eighteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it?"

"I'm sorry babe, I think I'm going to come!" Bernice took her hand away from Chris's cock and started pinching and rubbing her tits again whilst she frigged her clit faster and faster. Chris carried on rubbing his dick whilst watching Bernice making herself come in her stockings with her skirt hitched up. Her fingers working her pussy furiously underneath those see-though panties.

"Ugh!" She cried as she came. "Sorry about that, where was I?"

"You were wanking me off whilst telling me about your first fuck. You were being screwed in the back of a car, by some guy and his friend was watching you both with his huge cock in his hands."

"Oh, that's right," she said taking hold of Chris's penis again.

"I just said to Pete to carry on and ignore Gav, I didn't want this to stop for anything. I closed my eyes but could hear that Gav was still there jerking himself off whilst Pete started pounding my pussy again. Oh it felt so good that first time, he was getting a good rhythm going, in and out of my hole, faster and faster. I put my hand down there and started to play with my clit to see if I could make myself come. I started to flick my button in time with his thrusts. I started whimpering whilst he screwed me harder and harder. My cunt gripped his fat little cock with each of his pushes. I started pinching my hot little clit harder and harder, bringing myself to the brink, whilst my other hand played with my tits, pinching, caressing, rubbing. Everything was so sensitive I knew I'd come if Pete could hold on a little longer. 'I'm going to come' cried Pete. 'Not yet!' I cried. I rubbed my clit furiously up and down and with one last big push down on his cock, I felt a huge orgasm flood through my aching cunt. 'Now, now you can, come inside me! Give it to me!' Pete started to go at it like a machine gun now, and with one last big thrust I felt his spunk shoot inside. There was so much of it! I could feel him pumping, and pumping all of that lovely jizz up my pussy. Then all of a sudden a felt something wet splash across my face and tits. I opened my eyes to see Gav shooting his load all over me. He waved his dick up and down as he sprayed his cum over me my tits, my hair and all down my pretty summer dress."

"That's what I'm going to do now Bernie, I 'm going to come over your sexy stockings, I'm going to shoot all over you right now in this car."

"Yes, you do that, spunk over my legs, and my stockings, shoot over me whilst you think of my cum covered body in the back of that car. One boy's spunk dribbling out of my pussy and the other boy's all over my tits."

"Jesus!" cried Chris as he shot his load, spraying the dashboard, her stockings and thighs, even getting some on her work blouse for good measure.

Chris and Bernice slumped back into their seats exhausted.

"Was any of that true?" said Chris.

12