Hot Stone Massage

Story Info
Horny hubby gets one hot massage.
3.1k words
4.23
91.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just put away the lawn mower when my cell phone rang. I glanced at the caller id.

"Hi hon," I answered. My wife was on her way home from visiting relatives. She had been gone over a week and I had really missed her. "Are you almost home?"

"No, I'm sorry" she said "I got a late start. I'll be home in about 2 hours or so."

"That's ok." I was really disappointed but didn't want to make her feel bad. I had hoped for a little afternoon fun, but I could wait for tonight. "I've got some more yard work I should do. So I'll just see you when you get home & we can go out for dinner."

"Actually," she replied "I know you've had a really stressful week at work so I called and made you an appointment for a massage. I want you nice and relaxed this weekend."

"Great!"

"They had a last minute cancellation so your appointment is in 45 minutes. Go hop in the shower & head up there," she suggested. "Oh and don't forget to shave. All day I've been thinking of licking your balls."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I quickly showered, shaved & drove to our favorite masseuse. She is a small petite woman named Peach. She is almost old enough to be my mom but has the strongest hands and gives the most amazing massage. After our first few sessions, I felt relaxed enough with her to tease her about being named "Peach" and giving massages. She is totally professional but admitted she often got men who called thinking she was an escort instead of a therapeutic masseuse.

When I arrived Peach was in the reception area but had a brace on her hand.

"Sorry," she explained. "I slipped and sprained my wrist. I have a new girl working for me. She is not quite as experienced so I upgraded your massage to a Japanese Stone Massage at no extra cost. Your wife said you have wanted to try one."

"Is her name Cherry?" I joked. She just rolled her eyes.

Peach led me back to the private room and explained that the stone massage would start with me laying on my stomach rather than the usual on your back. She also explained that after I turned onto my back a warm, moist towel would be wrapped around my face like when you got a facial. Of course, I'd never had a facial but it sounded relaxing.

She left the room for me to undress & get into position on the table. She dimmed the lights until it was barely lit & some soft Japanese sounding music was turned on.

I lay on the table and spread the small towel across my buttocks. I had almost fallen asleep when the massage therapist entered. She didn't say anything.

She began at my neck and slowly, lightly stroked her fingertips down my shoulders, back and then down my legs skipping over the part covered by my towel. All I could see of her was her feet. She was wearing sandals, her feet were small and the toenails were perfectly manicured. They reminded me of my wife's tiny feet except the masseuse was wearing a delicate toe ring on one toe and a silver bangle around one of her ankles.

Her firm hands then started massaging my shoulders. She had placed oil on her hands and they were soft and warm on my skin. Her touch was firm and deep. I could feel the tension start to slip away. She was standing at the head of the massage table reaching over me to rub my back. I could smell the soft floral scent of her skin. She massaged and kneaded each back muscle until they were relaxed and loose.

I normally concentrate on each muscle as it is being massaged. I find it intensifies the effect of the massage. But my mind kept drifting back to my wife coming home. I knew she would be tired from the drive and decided I should fix her a bubble bath when she got home. I was horny from her being gone for a week and I started picturing the bubbles clinging to her firm, full breasts; the pink nipples poking out between the lather. I remembered a previous bath when I had lathered up a shower mitt and massaged the bubbles all over her body. I'd had her stand in the tub as I'd rubbed the soft side of the mitt across her breasts, down her legs, over her buttocks. I had teased her by avoiding the area between her legs. Then I turned the mitt over and used the loofah side. Her nipples were hard and erect as I grazed the rough material over them. She had sighed when I took one into my mouth and sucked hard...

I was brought back to reality when the masseuse stepped away from the table. I realized my cock had hardened beneath me. I decided I'd better concentrate on the massage so as not to embarrass myself when it was time to turn over. When she started massaging again, I could feel that she was holding a hot, oiled stone in each hand. She rubbed my back and shoulder muscles again; this time using the stone for the massage. She used long, deep strokes across my muscles. I was so relaxed I thought I would slide off the table.

She stepped away again and when she returned she placed small, hot stones in two rows along my spine. She placed one large stone in the small of my back. She placed stones across my shoulder muscles and then massaged each arm.

When my wife gives me a massage and starts on my arms, I usually manage to slip my hand in between her legs. Most times she isn't wearing underwear and I slide a finger along her moist pussy lips. I've got to stop thinking about those things! I reminded myself.

She held one of my hands in between both of hers and massaged my palm with her thumbs. I could feel her lean over and it felt as if she kissed the palm of my hand and then she placed a stone in the palm and wrapped my fingers around it.

I was still trying to figure out what technique she had used to feel like a kiss when she moved to the other arm and hand. She repeated the procedure and again it felt like a kiss on my palm. It made shivers run across my spine and I thought I'd like to try it on my wife at home. I would have to ask after the massage. I was too relaxed to ask now.

The masseuse then moved to my feet. She had placed massage oil in her hands and rubbed the bottom of my foot firmly with her thumbs, the rest of her hand wrapped around my foot. I know almost everyone likes to have their feet rubbed but my wife hates feet and almost never massages mine. I savored every firm stroke as she kneaded my foot and then moved to the next one. When she was finished with each foot, she placed a stone in the arch of my foot & wrapped a towel around it to hold it in place.

After my feet her strong hands slid up the back of my left calf. Her fingers kneaded the muscle which was very tight from the yard work. She massaged and worked the muscle until it started to loosen and relax. She gently stroked her fingertips up and down the calf, slightly scratching my skin with her fingernails. Another shiver went through me and I thought I heard her giggle softly.

She moved up to the area behind my knee and then up my thigh. She started by wrapping both hands around the back of my thigh and pushing them up towards my buttocks. The tips of her fingers just barely grazed the lower part of my ass under the towel. She pulled her hands back down the thigh and repeated the motion over and over. The thigh muscle relaxed and loosened under her massage. The towel seemed to be pushed higher each time she came to the top of my leg. I am not that modest so I figured if it didn't bother her, I wouldn't worry about it.

Next she moved her hands so that they clasped my thigh from the side so her fingers were positioned along the inside of my leg. This is one of my favorite parts because that inner thigh muscle is always so tense. She massaged the inner muscle with her fingertips, starting at the knee and working up. When she reached almost the top, she worked her way back down. She massaged up again and her fingers reached higher on my leg. She accidentally brushed my testicles with the edge of her finger. I jumped a tiny bit in surprise. She didn't appear to have noticed but continued back down the leg. The next time she moved up my leg, her finger brushed against my balls again. She stopped and paid extra attention to the inner thigh muscles. Her pinky finger continued to rub against my balls, in perfect rhythm with the motion of her hands. I could feel my balls tighten and blood rush to my dick.

She moved back down the leg and then stroked her fingers up and down the back of my thigh, scratching with her nails again. She rubbed a hot stone covered in oil up the back of my leg. When she came to the top, she moved it to the inside of my thigh and rubbed down the length of my leg. She repeatedly this several times but she did not brush my balls which confirmed to me that the prior touches had been accidental and unnoticed by her. She placed several hot stones along the back of my leg.

The massage continued with my right calf being treated the same as the left. I tried to reposition myself slightly without her noticing. I moved my legs a little further apart. Her strong hands wrapped around my lower thigh and moved their way up. She definitely touched my testicles on purpose this time! There was no doubt. It only took me a split second to decide not to say anything. Hey, why not enjoy a little extra attention!

I anxiously awaited her fingers along the inside of my leg. They massaged and worked the muscle and again at the top of my leg, her fingers stroked my balls. This time it felt like she lingered at the top and stroked my testicles more than she massaged my leg.

When it came time for the stone, I wondered what would happen. Imagine my surprise when she slid the stone along the inside of my thigh and then moved it across my balls. She gently massaged the back of my balls with the warm oiled stone.

Soon she was again placing stones along the back of my leg. She gently covered my entire body with a sheet. She stepped away from the table & then moved back to the head of the table. Her fingers threaded through my hair and she massaged my scalp.

It not only felt great but it gave me time to try & get control over my raging hard on.

She moved around the table, slipping her hands beneath the sheet until she had removed all the stones. Then she held up the sheet for me to turn over. I rolled over & tried to catch a glimpse of her but the sheet shielded her from me and me from her. When I was on my back & had repositioned the towel across my groin, I closed my eyes.

A warm moist towel was wrapped around my face covering everything but my nose and mouth so I could breathe. By this time I felt my breathing and my cock had safely returned to normal.

I felt myself drifting off to sleep as she massaged my chest. I awakened when she started on the tops of my legs. I had warm stones placed across my shoulders and chest. She was kneading just above the tops of my knees, one of my most favorite spots for a massage.

She wrapped both hands around my left thigh & massaged up. The fingers on her right hand were on the inside of my thigh, working their magic. I held my breath as she inched closer and closer to my balls. At the top of my leg, she flicked her fingers against my balls.

I could feel my cock harden and by the time she was done with both legs I knew she could see it under the towel. I didn't care. The massage was finished & I had loved the fingers of this unknown woman stroking my balls. I couldn't wait to get home to my wife.

She turned away and dimmed the lights until they were almost off and I could hear that she was putting more oil on her hands. I was a little surprised because I had thought the massage was over. What muscle was left?

I quickly found out as she slid her hands under the towel & firmly grasped my cock in both her hands. I half-heartedly reached down to stop her. This was a dream come true but I love my wife & I knew this would crush her if she found out. She pushed my hands away, also pushing the towel from my groin allowing her complete access and a view. She slid her slick, oiled fists up and down the hard shaft. Her fingers danced over my dick. The tips of her fingers swirled over the head and down the sides of the shaft. She pumped my rock hard cock with her hands. Then I felt her tongue flicker across the head of my dick, licking away the drops of pre-cum. She engulfed my cock in her mouth. I pulled the towel from my face, and sat up.

It was so dark I could only see a shadow. But I would recognize that body anywhere. I smiled and lay back on the table to enjoy myself.

My wife continued to greedily suck my dick. She caressed my balls with her fingers. Up and down her mouth moved and her tongue swirled around my cock. She paused, just holding my cock in her mouth. She increased the suction and pulled her mouth up. She sucked gently on just the tip. Her tongue ran along the slit and then back down the shaft and over my balls. She lapped at my shaved balls and sucked one into her mouth and then the other.

I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her up to me. I kissed her deeply; my tongue delving into her warm moist mouth. I sat up enough to pull her dress over her head. She was wearing a bewitching black lace bra that just grazed the tops of her nipples. She is a beautiful full 36C cup. She had on a matching pair of thong panties. She has a tight round ass and firm thighs.

She climbed on to the table with me, straddling me. She ground her lace covered pussy against my cock. It was soaked with her excitement. The rough lace felt great against my skin.

I grabbed her breasts in my hands and rubbed my palms over them. I pushed down the top of the bra to expose her hard, erect nipples. She loves it when they are pinched and pulled so I accommodated each one. I pinched them between my fingers and twisted as I pulled them toward me. She moaned loudly and threw back her head; thereby thrusting her breasts out further toward me.

She continued to grind and move against my cock. She reached down and pulled the thong to one side and slid the wet hot lips of her pussy over my dick. She slid her hips back and forth, using my cock as a toy, grinding it against her clit.

"God your dick feels so hot and hard" she groaned. I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her down on top of me, plunging my cock deep inside her.

She lifted herself up and thrust down on me again and again. I slapped her ass cheeks with the palm of my hand.

I gripped her hips and pulled her on and off my erection with a steady rhythm while she pinched and twisted her own nipples. Her bit her lower lip with her teeth and closed her eyes. I could tell she was about to cum.

"Fuck me good" I growled at her and slapped her ass again. She cried out and plunged herself down on top of me. I slid my hand in between her legs and rubbed my thumb across her clit. It was already rock hard. She rubbed herself against my hand and rode my dick like a bucking bronco until she shuddered in release.

She collapsed on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. My hard cock was still inside her as she caught her breath. Slowly she raised herself off me and turned around on the table. She pulled her panties off & dropped them on the floor.

Her knees were on either side of my chest, her wet, pink pussy right in front of my face. She slowly began to lick my dick again. The flicks of her tongue were soft and slow. My cock was wet & slick with her moisture and the air felt cool on it. The contrast of her hot mouth and the cool air was intense.

I traced a finger along the hard lips of her pussy as her mouth surrounded my cock. She moaned around my erection. Her mouth moved up and down in a steady rhythm. She would suck fast, and then slow, teasing me.

I slid a finger, then two inside her hot pussy. She pushed her hips back against me. I began thrusting my fingers in time with her mouth on my dick. She increased her pace. I slid a finger inside her ass, covered her clit with another.

I was finger fucking her good as she mouth fucked my cock. I could feel my climax building. She could too and slowed to an excruciating pace.

"Oh, baby, suck my dick. I'm gonna explode in your mouth!" I groaned. This encouraged her to speed up and I plunged my fingers in and out of her furiously.

Her body tightened just as my cum spurted into her mouth. She sucked it down as a second orgasm exploded through her.