Hot Summer Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to explode inside my aunt's hot pussy, when I pulled my cock out and sprayed a huge load of cum all over her stomach in direction of her face. Drops of my cum splattered all over my aunt's body as the room was filled with two voices of pleasure coming from both of us. As I lay by the side of aunt Jennifer catching my breath in her dimly lit bedroom she gathered up the drops of my cum from her skin and licked it all up. She turned on her side facing me and letting me look at her amazing mature body once again. We looked into each others face with amazement. On one hand, I think I was scared that I had just done something gravely wrong. I fucked my aunt. My aunt who has taken care of me since I was a little kid. I fucked my aunt in her own house, in her husband's bed as her nine year old sun lay sleeping in another room. On the other hand I felt really good and manly because I received immense pleasure by doing this with aunt Jennifer and knowing that there is really nothing that can prevent me from doing it with her again in the future. We cuddled together for a while and then fell asleep.

In the morning I just quietly went back into the living room and laid on the couch pretending like nothing happened. Neither my mom, nor aunt Jennifer acted like anything was wrong that day.

12