Hot Summer Fling

Story Info
Heather Graham romps off with a beachcomber.
3.1k words
3.88
42.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
37 Followers

It was in the middle of an afternoon thunderstorm when Heather Graham checked into her rented beach flat overlooking the ocean northern coast of Virginia.

Once inside the flat, she stripped off her clothes and grabbed a shower. The storm calmed down after her shower and flinging on a terry, she walked out of the terrace. The sunset was spectacular. Vibrant spectrum of colors bathed the sky. How she wished she had her Romeo to share the romantic setting.

Later she decided to check out the restaurants that lined up along the beach. She walked into a seafood restaurant and found it almost filled to capacity. Dressed in a simple clingy T and low-riding jeans, she spotted a lone table for two that was just vacated and being cleaned. With a light make up on and with blue-tinted specs, she hoped nobody would recognize her. Glancing discreetly around, she was glad that everyone was minding their own businesses. Then a young good-looking waiter she eyed on earlier approached her.

“Hi!” He whipped out his order pad. “Are you ready to order?”

“I’ll have a glass of white wine first, preferably Gallo of Sonoma Chardonnay, if you have.”

“Of course, Gallo of…” He said, scribbling that down.

“Would you like to hear our dinner specials?”

“Are you one of them?” she asked, her expression gleeful.

He leaned down so he was eye to eye with her. “They didn’t have enough bread crumbs to cover me,” he answered flirtatiously.

After eating her food, she asked the waiter’s name.

“I’m Greg Summers.”

“And you?”

“Holly Winters,” she said concealing her screen name.

“Nice name,” he said, eyes rolling and grinning.

“If it’s nice would you like to go out with me tonight?” she asked.

“Afraid not, I’m already taken.”

“Oh, such a shame,” she said forcing a smile. Later after she ‘d eaten lightly, she fished out a crisp five 10 dollar bills from her purse for tip.

Gregg’s eyes bugged out over the tip she left on the tray. Then she eased out of the table and walked towards the door his eyes following the gentle horny swaying of her hips. He noticed that there was a match she left on the tray. When he flipped it open, she had written her address and phone numbers.

Greg was excited to tell this to his friend, Daphne whom he grew up with. They have a date to night, but not exactly just the two of them but with friends and family also. Their families were close and they usually come here for summer vacation.

Though he had fun that night with Daphne, Holly stayed in his mind. Holly the blonde with a pretty face and a body that won’t quit.

The following day, Greg and Daphne were playing Frisbee on the beach.

“Good one!” Greg called as Daphne leaped for and caught the bright yellow Frisbee, splashing back down in the surf.

Daphne bowed grandly and sailed the Frisbee straight to his hands.

However Greg was distracted by someone who came and sat right behind him with a beach umbrella. It was a leggy babe clad in tiny bikinis. Because of this he failed to catch the Frisbee and it sailed passed him and landed of all places in between the babe’s legs. The umbrella hid the girl’s face and only her body was exposed. When he approached her he was flabbergasted.

“Holly! Hi!”

“Hi Greg. Fancy meeting you on the beach. Is that the girl you dated last night?”

“Yeah, she’s a friend I grew up with.”

“Oh, would it trouble you to give me a call tonight if you’re free.”

“The Frisbee, sorry” he said looking like a drunken sailor as his eyes glued at her amazing thighs.

“Nothing to it this Frisbee had gotten me to meet you again.”

“Greg!, Daphne called. “Are we playing or what?”

“Alright, flying saucer coming your way” he called and sailed the Frisbee toward her.

Holly looked at them with fascination.

Holly was surprised when she got a call from Greg and told her that he was coming in the evening.

Greg was a senior in High School. Dark brown hair, blue eyes, an engaging smile and an already deep-tanned body. But his tall built, and slightly muscular body gave him an older look. He was dressed in Docker’s khaki and light blue Polo shirt. He carried with him Holly’s favorite wine, the Chardonnay.

“Hi Greg!”

“Hi!”

“Oh, how fuzzy sweet of you to bring wine. Come on in.”

Greg looked around and Holly’s fresh from the shower scent filled the room. Holly’s hair was still moist and she was in her terry robe.

“Since I invited you our date is on me. Feel yourself at home. I’m a fast dresser, won’t take long.”

After 15 minutes, Holly put on a radiant appearance in short windswept style hairdo, lemon yellow halter top and white floral skirt with hues of pale yellow and blue. Suede sandals shod her feet.

The couple rode on Greg’s Cherokee jeep. They decided to dine at Picante’s--an Italian restaurant. After a light dinner, they went back to her place but strolled first along the beach.

Holly snaked her arms around his waist as they walked, her thumb hooking on the waist of his slacks. Greg’s heart was like playing ping pong in his chest. The attraction was hot and the feeling was right. Finally she invited him for a night cap in her place.

“Greg I’m not staying here for long. To be honest with you, I like you. You’re a charming guy. If you want I’m ready to go to bed with you. But promise me that you’ll treat me nice. I’m not a whore. Just a woman who’s got a healthy appetite for some loving if you know what I mean,” she said. Then she whispered in his ear: “Let’s make this night a night to remember.” With that she slipped her hand in the front pocket of his Docker pants rubbing him through the fabric.

Greg almost swallowed his gums.

“Ah ah I…I promise I’ll be nice to you,” he said breaking into a nervous smile. He was almost tempted to do the sign of the cross like he would see Catholics do. She studied him with amusement and her eyes twinkled.

Back to her house, Greg went to the bathroom near the kitchen and examined himself in the mirror. Being a stickler to cleanliness he prepped himself up for the night of romance. His eyebrows moved up and down and making funny faces in the mirror. He felt that he was so goddamn lucky for he had the prettiest girl he’d ever seen in his life, like he’d gotten a Hollywood star.

Finally they were seated in the living room beige sofa with the bottle of wine that he had opened. They engaged in talks that were not sexual in nature as they sipped their wines. In the background was playing Holly’s favorite CD kicking up a sensual mood in the air.

“How’s the wine?” she said holding up the glass close to her lips.

“Rich, warm blooded,” he said like he knew something about wine. He gazed at her eyes and then at her bust, the nipples pushing against the halter dress. Lower, her skirt barely covered her long, tanned legs.

He took a drink again hoping she wouldn’t detect his tension. Holly leaned forward and put her glass down on the table and Greg emptied his glass. She took his glass from his hand and put it also down on the table. He sighed a bit, his face cracking a smile. Holly took his right hand and drew the fingers to her lips. She brushed them across her lips and then licked his middle finger before taking it slowly in her mouth.

“I like your hands, the fingers are long and slender like that of a pianist’s,” Holly remarked.

“I play the organ, ah the church organ that is.”

“Hmmm, I suppose you play it religiously,” she purred. Then she uncrossed her legs and put his hand on top of her right leg, just above the knee, his thumb was along the top while the rest of his fingers curled around to the inside of her thigh. The contact burned into his fingers. Her skin was amazingly firm and smooth.

Greg wound his left hand around her shoulder brushing the nape of her neck. Their eyes locked. No exchange of words but their silence spoke volumes. Slowly their wine tainted lips drew close to each other. Her fragrance was alluring. Greg’s hard-on throbbed in his pants as his hand slowly moved up, fingers caressing the inner thigh. A rush of excitement was filling him. She watched his hand inched its way under her skirt.

“Do you realize you are nearing the pleasure zone?” she said glancing at him. Greg halted for a moment and gulped nervously.

“Am I doing the wrong or the right thing?” he said as his hand momentarily froze. Heat emanated from there like there was a small exhaust inside her. Her nipples were excitedly distended under her halter top.

“I figure you know what you’re doing, don’t you?” He licked his upper lip. Give an inch or two and he had to be feeling her panties.

“I find you irresistible, Holly,” he croaked. He was surprised how far his hand had gone. He had not gone this far with any girl he knew. He had felt other girls but only through their clothes but with this one he was practically almost there.

Holly’s lips parted and her tongue traced a slow path over them. Suddenly she lurched forward and kissed him. The movement caused his hand to grasp her pussy. His lips embraced her mouth whilst his fingers caressed her soft tender flesh through the fabric of her wispy underwear. Simultaneously with this, his left hand had reached under her arm and felt the side swell of her breast.

After that wild introductory kiss, she spoke again.

“You’re touching me. Do you know how I feel with what you’re doing?” His fingers pushing between her legs feeling her panties while his left squeezing her breast. To Greg this was the greatest feeling he ever had.

“I hope I’m making you feel good,” Greg managed to say.

“Yeah, that feels sooo good,” she gasped, closing her eyes and full lips opening sensually. Greg kissed the column of her neck moving to her lips. Her response was more sensual and passionate. Tongues swirled against each other. She moaned in her kisses as Greg’s fingers slid along her soft cleft catching her moisture of arousal.

When they finally remembered to breathe, Holly pulled over the neck of her halter top and peeled it off her body. Greg immediately closed his hands on each breast, fondled and sucked the nipples.

“Take off the damn clothes, Greg,” she said unbuttoning his shirt. As the shirt was shrugged off, he stood up and undid his belt buckle to pull off the pants. Holly unsnapped her skirt and bared the white panties that enhanced the smooth swollen pussy right between her legs. She tugged the side of her panties as if in a race with him of who’s going to be the first to get fully naked. When her panties were off she slouched on the sofa and awaited with bated breath with Greg’s revelation of himself.

The wine hid Greg’s shyness and his manhood sprang forward when he had tugged off his underwear. She admired his studly package and motioned him to sit on the sofa. As he sat down, she shifted kneeling on the floor between his legs and her hands slid up on his athletic thighs until one had groped for his balls and the other grabbed his cock. She played with his jewels and rubbed the tip of his cock across her nose and then her lips. Then she opened her mouth and slid her tongue along the underside from root to tip. Greg creased his brows as she licked under the corona, circling around and sealing around the rim between her lips. It didn’t take long and Holly was pushing his cock inside her mouth and showing him how a good cocksucker she was. Greg wanted to reciprocate fast as he was all excited to taste her pussy. So he coaxed her to reverse their position though before obliging, she pressed his cock between her breasts and slid it up and down. Greg would have erupted sooner if he hadn’t acted fast to shift their positions.

Within a minute, Holly was seated on the sofa her legs bent and spread for Greg’s viewing and eating pleasure. He pressed down one thigh and kissed up the inner, nibbled the skin and drew his mouth toward her succulent pussy, hair trimmed for easy licking. He savored her feminine odor as well as the taste of her juice that oozed out of its skin folds as his tongue explored her. His cock leaked pre-cum and when she gushed with moans of ecstasy he sensed her climax and he rose on his feet partly upright so his cock would aim well into her pussy. She grabbed his cock and rubbed it to her wet portal before letting it slide in. When it slid through Greg clamped his hands on the top of the back rest and started pumping in. He kissed her open mouth and felt her moans in his mouth as he pushed his manhood in and out of her gloving cunt. “Oh fuck, this is utterly fantastic,” he murmured to her ear and she took every thrust with a grunt that all the more enflamed Greg. “Greg you’re so hard, fuck me, fuck me hard, harder!” she hissed and Greg sped up his thrust.

“Holly, I can’t bear this, I gotta get off,” he blurted. Suddenly her cunt gripped him vice-like then she grabbed his cock as it pulled out and squeezed. “Don’t come yet, delay it. Sit back on the sofa and I’ll ride you.” Greg obeyed, with panting breath. “Spread your legs,” she ordered and poised herself between him her back toward him. She squeezed his cock back into her with her legs closed together her bottom thrust up before him. Expertly she slid his cock inside her juicy cunt and then started bouncing slowly over his hips, little fast bounces, jiggling her beautiful ass to his heart’s delight. Greg felt he was going to have a heart attack with the view. Only by a minute or so he felt ready to come. Those tiny jerk-offs inside her with occasional long ones were profoundly driving him to the edge. Holly at last swiveled and faced him, kissed his lips while she let him stroked her ass and breasts. With his face showing his struggle to delay his come, Holly climaxed shaking like a leaf before dismounting him and pulling out his cock from her telling him that he can come in her mouth. When she knelt down she gobbled his cock until she felt him tense. In a tiny second he spurted copiously inside her mouth. She suckled at him greedily, gagged a little but managed to swallow most of his come. Her hand stroked his cock to the last drop until Greg felt that she was sucking raw nerve.

“Have you had that kind of blow job before, Greg?”

“God, I felt like you brought me to heaven and back and swallowed the evidence.”

“I like that comment. Let’s wash up and I’ll give you more,” Holly said and led her to the bathroom.

“Know what? You remind me of an actress,” Greg said as he was being scrubbed by Holly with a washcloth. “Who?” she asked. “Heather Graham,” he said and “you two looked alike as if you’re both separated from birth.

“Heather is too beautiful to be compared with me,” she said.

“I’m not exaggerating Holly, I’ve noticed the resemblance the moment I laid my eyes on you and you know what? I’ve seen that Austin Power movie countless times and jerked off whenever I see her in that jumpsuit she wore in that film.”

“Know what, I have that kind of jumpsuit only it’s red. Want me to wear it and fix myself like Heather?”

“Wow, you’re a dream fantasy!”

“Okay, after this stay awhile in the living room and I’ll call you from the bedroom when I’m ready.

“Great, can’t wait to see that.”

“Worth waiting for. Tonight you would have taken two girls Holly and Heather.”

In the living room Greg put on his muscle white shirt but remained bare-ass naked. He poured himself a drink trying to contain the excitement that built up within him as he waited Holly to call him to her bedroom.

At last after twenty minutes, she called him and told him to bring cracked ice and wine. So he went first to the kitchen to fix what she ordered before he proceeded to her room.

When he entered the room, Holly’s back was on him seeing him through the dresser mirror. Then she turned to him letting him view his fantasy outfit as she spread out her hands and placed them at the sides of her waist striking a seductive pose. She was fully made up with wig like heather’s do and the jumpsuit was unzipped all the way down to her navel. Greg’s cock stood at attention instantly. As he approached her with awe she stood and drew her body close to him hugging him by the waist. “Now what?”

“I can’t believe I can’t tell the difference. You’re magnificent.”

“And you’ve got a magnificent cock, stiff as a sergeant on a drill.”

They kissed salaciously, their heads swirled against each other as their lips sensually grasped and tongues met in a tangle.

When they broke the kiss, Holly spoke. “I have a confession to make. I am Heather Graham’s body double.”

“You mean she isn’t really taking off her clothes?”

“She does, but not in her latest film with Joseph’s Fience. There were lots of fucking scenes in that movie that she can’t do and that’s where I came in.”

“Did he fuck you in that movie?

“No it was simulated. But we fucked afterwards off the camera.”

“Was he good?”

“Yeah, so far so good.”

“Am I close to him?”

“Greg, you’re still a virgin. Am I right?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Good. I came here to look for a virgin. This is the place where I lost my virginity when I was sixteen. Now I want to reenact it but this time I want to be in control. Now do it to me slowly, pour some wine on my body and lick me all over. I’ll do the ice trick on you later and you’ll love it. This time we’ll do it longer and we’ll come and come till the break of dawn.

* * *

Rockwell
Rockwell
37 Followers