Hot Summer Night

Story Info
An invitation, a moonlit night, perhaps evening the score?
15.2k words
4.41
30.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacquioh2
jacquioh2
106 Followers

"That was good!" he said, stacking his dishes and silverware.

"Thanks," I managed to say.

"I mean, the fish was really light, didn't you think?"

"Yes."

"And I really liked the vegetables, what did you season them with."

"Usual stuff."

He picked up the dishes and stood stacking them in the sink for a moment. A firecracker went off down the street; then another.

"Some early fireworks, sounds like. Getting the jump on the Fourth! Maybe we'll go down to the stadium for the program tomorrow night?"

"Ok."

I picked at the fish on my plate, then sipped a little of the remaining Chenin Blanc in my glass. I stared moodily out over the lengthening shadows on the long curving driveway. I couldn't shake the low mood I was in. It had been a hard, unhappy year. A year of trying to forgive. A year of trying to make it OK. But, every so often, nothing worked and I had trouble keeping up a conversation, let alone being cheerful. At times like this I felt empty; just empty.

He gave up and walked quietly out of the room.

I filled the dishwasher and pressed 'start'. I stared out the window until the heat of the washer seeped into my legs and I could feel the steady vibration of it through my thighs.

My heart was back in my throat as I climbed the stairs. I was already feeling guilty.

KEN:

I have to admit it was all my fault. That's the first thing. The affair occurred about a year ago. It was brief and we were caught. You never think you will be caught, that's the problem. Just like in war, you always think the other guy gets shot, right? But, once you tangle your life with someone else, you lose control of the situation; you cannot predict what will happen in the other person's life which lays bare all the details of the affair. And now, whatever Ellen did, I would just have to accept it. Accept it as something I had created.

I had endured all forms of abuse, much deserved, from my wife since that fateful event. We had, so far, both concluded that what we had was still worth saving. But it was not easy.

And so came our Hot July Night. We had not been getting along for a few days. Ellen was yelling at me when she had anything to drink and I was not being very responsive since I was pissed off about her bitchy comments. Even though I had earned her abuse, it did not mean I enjoyed it.

Ellen had been drinking too much in my opinion, especially when we got together with the Sullivans. Ellen just can't stop at a couple of drinks. There was a time long ago when she could handle quite a few drinks, but not anymore.

The Sullivans have two twenty-something year olds who live at home; big guys who work on construction and drive pickup trucks. It's been obvious Ellen was attracted to one of them. Whenever we have been together, they would flirt with each other. She would tell him how cute he is and how he ought to be getting married; it was obvious that they both enjoyed the bantering back and forth. It was all harmless enough and had been going on for several years. She had become a favorite "aunt" who seemed to understand when no one else could or would. He was in fairly frequent trouble at school over the years but managed to graduate and then went to work on construction.

A month or so ago, we were having a bridge evening with the Sullivans. Ted was at home and Ellen kept disappearing when she was 'dummy' to give him some attention and nurturing. My appeals that it was time to head for home were unwelcome.

By the time I finally managed to get out the door, she was a little unsteady and loudly affectionate in her fairwells. I held the door as she swung long good looking legs into the car. Her skirt slipped high on her thighs and the glimpse of white panties was sexy in spite of the situation.

The lights were out at the party store on the corner and I swung out onto Lincoln Avenue and headed toward home. Ellen leaned against the window and started nodding toward sleep. The street was empty and the streetlights flooded the front seat as they ticked by one by one. Her legs looked creamy in the sensual tan stockings.

Slipping my hand under her dress, I realized that the flirting had left her with a hot, moist pussy. Unfortunately, when she drinks she is no good in bed, all she can do is lie there like she's asleep and grumble in my ear. Still, I would sometimes give her a good fucking on a night like this even though she was more or less conked out. I was starting to feel the urge, sitting there in the silent lonliness.

I tumbled her into bed still babbling on about something that I was wrong about or talking about how cute Ted is. Rubbing my hand over her panty-covered pussy, I said:

"From the feel of this, you must have been thinking about getting Ted to slip his big cock up your pussy!" There was a hardness to my voice that was probably unfair.

"Oh, don't be silly," she chided "he's young enough to be my son. He doesn't think of me that way; ... just a nice boy no one understands." She drifted off into drink-soaked sleep.

I laid there awhile thinking about the evening; about her flirting and about her wet cunt. My cock started to rise again and I rubbed it in the silky panty-crease between her cheeks. I tried to wake her by fondling her tits and then her clit in the pool of wet in her panty crotch. But she just mumbled. Still I did have this huge hard on, so I rolled her on to her back and got between her legs. My cock felt great rubbing the silky panties and I could feel the slight scratchiness of the lace on the end of my cock.

Pulling the panty aside, I licked her clit for a moment and squeezed her tits. My pounding cock needed the warmth of a pussy around it. I didn't take her panties off, I just pulled them aside and lubricated the tip of my cock in the wetness of her cunt and it slipped in quickly. It went in easily all the way to the hilt and I lifted her legs up to my shoulders and began stroking deep into her cunt.

She mumbled unintelligible things in my ear. I could pick out small snippets.

"What are you do ...?"....

My hard pounding made the words come out in spurts.

"Get off me...." I ... didn' t say you couuuuld fuck me ...e e e ee e e "

And then I heard her switch into a dreamy scene ... Ted's name came from her tossing head.

"You shouldn' b.be in mmmy pusssy, Teddy, I'm old ee nuff ... be your mother. We can't do thisssss.

"Ohhh what will it hurt?..... You can be my little boy." " suck on Mommies titties! That's it!"

"That's it! Shove it in deep! Come on, let me spread my legs further, come on baby, shove it in .... yessss, That's it! Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

"The dirty talk made my cock rigid and full. I fucked her brains out; all the time her shouting "Teddy" into my ears as my cum spurted into her. I rolled off her and put my hand between her legs to feel my cum spilling out and wetting her panties. I wondered what she would think when she noticed tomorrow...she had already returned to her snoring...

That was a month ago and was the last time we had had sex.

Then the day before the Fourth of July a funny thing happened. I got home a little bit late and we had a silent dinner, just the two of us. Then she disappeared upstairs and I settled in front of the TV.

ELLEN:

I squeezed the big soapy sponge between my breasts and stood watching the bubbles slide over my breasts and drip from my nipples.

"What am I doing?"

The bubbles slipped down over my tummy and then into the dark brown thatched triangle pointing down between my legs. Slowly, so slowly, they drizzled down onto thighs curving toward knees that were now slightly weak with what I had agreed to do.

"Will this make us even? ... No, not really. Nothing can ever even the betrayal I had felt."

I tossed the shower cap onto the hook and toweled off. As I stepped into the bedroom, I stood examining my body in the mirrored wall, turning to see objectively how much damage child bearing had done. I lifted my breasts, then let them sway and turned to look at the bottom I might be showing to a stranger tonight.

"What do you expect? You're thirty-four, not twenty!" I smoothed my hands over my hips and buttocks, trying to urge them back into perky mounds.

I had been trying on dresses since morning, and ended with the first one I tried on.

The eyes in the mirror looked a little frightened. I straightened up, throwing my chest out proudly and shook a smile onto my face.

My hands shook at first, putting on the lipstick. I took a deep breath and looked into those nervous eyes. But the face nodded back at me.

"Yes, I am!"

We had been playing ping-pong, Teddy and I. In answer to my question, he told me that he and his friends hung out at a little Irish pub called Donovan's Shamrock Inn.

"I love places like that. I'm part Irish, you know! I used to go to one that sounds like that when I was young! God, those were the days!"

He hit another fast one past me and the ball skittered the length of the basement and under a couch. He came to help me find it and ended up bent over the couch. I know I shouldn't have done it, but I couldn't resist swatting his trim ass with the paddle. He let out a feigned shriek and insisted that he should get to return the insult. I laughingly agreed and bent over slightly, thinking he wouldn't do it.

Since he didn't have his paddle, he used his hand and gave me a stinging slap square on the buttocks that left a warm glow on my tender skin.

"Owwww! You weren't supposed to really do it. Brute!" I complained.

We laughed together and went back to the table. The tingle inside my panties continued, and I realized I was blushing terribly.

"Why don't you come to the Pub... sometime? You'd like it. I could introduce you to Donovan!" His voice was hoarse and a little breathless, and I realized that he had been screwing up his nerve to ask me that. "I'm going there tomorrow night." he stumbled on. I was stunned. I know that I had flirted with him and shown him frequent kindnesses over the years. It was understandable if he had a slight crush on his "Aunt Ellen."

I was also a little bit thrilled by that knowledge: and scared by the possibilities. We stood looking at each other for moments, his face blush red.

MY husband called down the stairs.

"Ellen, these people want to get to bed. Don't you think it's time?"

"No, I'm having too much fun. You are getting to be such a party pooper!" I called back, never taking my eyes from Ted's"

Returning to our conversation, I muttered quietly, "Oh ... I ... we ... I couldn't do that!"

"It would be fun!" he said in a whisper.

I looked away for a moment and sighed, "Yes, I know. But, I just can't do it."

There was a pregnant pause as we looked into each other's eyes.

"I have to get back upstairs now. Thanks for the lesson."

As I started up the stairs, I frowned over my shoulder and rubbed the warm spot where he had spanked me, then grinned at him.

That should have been the end of it, but it wasn't. I couldn't keep the invitation out of my mind. No matter how often I told myself it was crazy, the tantalizing thought would spring back into my mind.

KEN:

I could tell something was up. There was a strange tension in the air between us. Things had, of course been tense and unpredictable for more than a year since I had what Ellen kept bringing up as "when you had your affair" as the prelude to a discussions of my shortcomings as a husband. I kept hoping we would get past it, of course; we had both concluded that divorce was wrong because of the children. And so we bumbled on, sometimes picking our way through a mine field that could blow up at any moment, but more recently, getting on with life.

It was all my fault of course, and so I mostly had to ride out the storms and do my best to bring things back to an even keel. All of this means that we still love each other. But we are definitely experiencing the rocky side of marriage. That would be true too.

For a week or so, Ellen has been more distant than usual. Cool, seemingly preoccupied. She had taken to staring off into space and when asked, she would reply quickly.

"Oh, nothing, nothing, just daydreaming, I guess,"

ELLEN:

What would it be like? Like dating again? Maybe it would just be a friendly get together, just like all the times we had teased each other when I visited his parents. That would be ... OK.

Then I would pull myself upright and try to put it out of my mind again. Once, sitting in front of the TV with my husband, my mind wandered from the program he had turned on. I suddenly realized that I was fantasizing about it again and my panties were moist.

A week had gone by since the ping-pong episode and we were attending a huge wedding party. I ran into Teddy and a few of his friends as I returned from the ladies' room and he turned to say hello.

"Dance with me?" I said.

"I can't dance?"

"You have to learn sometime." I laughed, pulling him onto the floor. His friends made the usual teasing remarks and he came along willingly.

"Have you been practicing your ping-pong?" he asked, an arch grin crossing his face.

"Not since you were so mean to me." I pouted up at him.

"Mean?"

"You hit me!" I frowned.

"You hit me first!" he laughed.

He was a little clumsy and we bumped together trying to avoid another couple. I felt his erection against my stomach and I must have tensed slightly.

"Sorry." he said quietly.

"It's OK."

To reassure him, I pressed closer and his cock rode against me as we danced.

"Sorry." he said once more. "You're hot ... you know?"

"I don't mind, really I don't. I'll take it as a compliment." I said. I felt his hand exploring my back along my bra strap and then along my spine downward until it rested just above my bottom.

"Are you reading the labels of my underwear by Braille?" I giggled. "Now I'm sorry – I shouldn't tease you like that. I'm being unfair."

"Sorry!" he said.

"I was just going to tell you the label of my panties is on the side, not the back. Oops there I go again, teasing you," I giggled against his chest.

His cock felt warm as I let it slide across my mound. Warm and large.

"You're doing very well for someone who says he can't dance!"

I moved so that his bulge slipped easily from one side of my mound to the other. The silk dress felt suggestive and sexy between his cock and my tummy.

"Did you think about going to Donovan's?"

We had stopped moving and just stood pressed together gently swaying in time with the music.

"Yes."

"And?"

I looked up at him and half closed my eyes. A long moment passed and we stopped moving entirely. I felt his lean body against mine and his hand on my hip.

"I'll come, if you like. Just for one drink ... maybe."

"Great. When?"

"Thursday night? Eight?"

Yes, great!"

"I have to go. I'm giving you a bad reputation," I joked. I withdrew slightly just as the music ended and left him standing alone. My heart was in my throat at what I had just agreed to do. My nipples were taught and tented the silk dress.

That was last weekend, and now here I was, torn by guilt and questions.

Staring into the mirror, I fastened the bra around my waist and then turned it to slip my breasts into the cups. The panties in a rich matching platinum color were pretty and feminine and felt sensual as I pulled them up. I tucked the garter belt suspenders down through the legs, realizing that I was making it easy for someone to have access to me. I looked into the mirror once again, looking for my image to make me change my mind. But it didn't.

Standing up, I looked into the full-length mirror once more. I looked very sexy in the Givenchy stockings. The dark bands at the top were contrasty with my tanned legs and the sheen of the taut nylon gleamed as I slipped into the white heels. The panties were just transparent enough so the dark triangle showed.

I couldn't believe how I was preparing myself for another man.

"You tramp." I muttered, re-snapping the clip and pulling the garter tighter.

"I blame it on mother," I thought ruefully. When I finally told her that my morose behavior was because of Ken's affair, she sympathized for a time, and then told me a story.

"You'll just have to have one yourself!" she said, "like your grandmother did!

The thing is that I never thought I would actually do such a thing. I was astonished to hear about my dear grandmother and it did take my mind off my own planned sin just a little bit. Still, I knew it was all my fault. I was doing this because I wanted to.

You could call it getting even.

You could call it curiosity. I had never had sex with anyone besides my husband.

I dropped the summery pink floral dress over my head and examined the picture in the mirror.

"Overdressed!" I muttered, turning to the side and smoothing one hand over my tummy. I stood for awhile as the minutes ticked away, questioning myself.

"You can still chicken out!" I said quietly.

I was overdressing for a simple little friendly meeting. I knew that it was to make a point, a mean point to my husband sitting unsuspectingly in front of the TV downstairs.

Another dab of perfume behind each knee, then trailed up under my dress along silken thighs. I dropped the full skirt down over my legs and held one leg out to see it fall just above the knee.

KEN:

It was a hot evening and I was surprised to see her come downstairs wearing a really nice dress, nylons and heels.

"Where are you going?" I asked. She really looked extraordinarily good, makeup and lipstick on like she was ready for our first date. She answered that she was just going out and walked straight out to the car I assumed she would come back and let me know when she would be back. But she didn't, and I heard the Cadillac roar out of the driveway. I went to the window to see her turn toward town.... It was a mystery.

After sitting and thinking it over, I started thinking about where she could be going. It was obvious by her attitude that she was rubbing my nose in it. But I couldn't think of any reasons for her to be going alone so dressed up.

It did not seem possible ... knowing her attitudes about such things, that she had a date with some guy. She is simply not the sort to go for an ordinary roll in the hay. Still...... Then I thought of the night when she had thought I was the young Ted fucking her in her drunken half sleep.

"I wonder?"

I remembered at last that I had heard them joking about the tavern where he hangs out. It is a bar on the east side of town with an Irish name – perfect since she comes from a little bit of Irish heritage.

"I wonder"

ELLEN:

Driving east toward the city, I reminded myself that I was not necessarily heading for an affair. I had said only that I would come for a drink. The smooth powerful car enhanced the adventure. I felt wonderfully feminine sitting in my favorite car, the red velour seats soft and sensual under my silken legs.

"Remember, it's not a date. Nothing is going to happen. Nothing!" I said aloud.

"I'll just have a drink ... and we'll joke around together ... and it will just be fun!"

I realized I was driving too fast and slowed just in time to slip into the Seven-Eleven at the intersection. I was trying to quit smoking, but this wasn't the night for it. I ordered a pack of Marlboros, then changed my mind and got two instead. Some gum to take away the tobacco breath.

jacquioh2
jacquioh2
106 Followers